All Comments on 'Discovering Mature Women'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Well told.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

Good story. I have always had a thing for older women...AL

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

One of the best I have read. You have a way of drawing the reader in and making them care about your characters. I would have held off on announcing Doris' passing till the end when you mentioned it again for maximum effect. And I would have fleshed out the mom more. But those are just suggestions, not criticism.

David1099David1099over 1 year ago

Oh Miss D_Mean.... that was incredible. It was a dream come true for any boy that had or has desires for his mom and or grandma... that would be me. Extremely erotic... I had a great time as I read. Thank you very much.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1239 months ago

"Discovering Mature Women:" - Twenty-one Year Old Son, Michael, Early Forties Year Old Divorced Mother, Maureen and Late Sixty Years Old Paternal Grandmother, Monica.

Although the story is a narrative from son Michael's perspective, of his incestuous sex-capades, first with his grandmother, Monica and eventually with his lover-mother, Maureen. The coming together of Michael and his mother and their eventual incestuous love affair, made one feel good...in my case, glad they became a loving male-female love affair, along with great sex.

Michael did have some sexual affairs with several older women, even grandmotherly types. He brought new life to his divorced father's mother, Michael's grandmother Monica. Later he and his mother melded as lovers do, and their feelings, wants and needs made them a loving, sexually happy couple. Michael did love his mother, as a female and as a sexual woman in need of loving, and caring and sexual bliss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous