Discovering Mature Women

Story Info
A casual affair leads to family sex.
12.3k words
4.74
62.6k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers

'Morning Doris. How are you today?'

'Hi, Mikey. I can't complain, especially at my age.

'Get away, still, plenty of life in you yet. You need to get yourself a fella, perhaps a toyboy.

'What are you doing this afternoon? She asked.

This was how it went each time I dropped off her shopping. I had been out of work and looking for a job when the pandemic hit. Suddenly everyone was shopping online, and the supermarkets were crying out for delivery drivers. I applied, and much to my surprise got one of the jobs.

That was nearly eighteen months ago now. I have a regular round, take one or two deliveries, with nearly always the same customers each day, week in and week out.

Doris was one of my regulars, now in her late sixties, and a game old bird with a wicked sense of humour. I'm a bit of a joker myself, a Cheeky Chappy with the gift of the gab, quick-witted, and with a love of taking the most innocuous of remarks and making them sound rude.

Carrying the crates to her front door, I asked, 'Where would you like it, Doris.'

She stopped, turned around with a glint in her eyes, stared at the bannister, and then raised them to the bedrooms above. 'You'd better leave that shopping in the kitchen first, though.'

I had to laugh; this was what I loved about her; she gave as good as she got. Carrying her shopping through to the kitchen, I plonked it on the counter. 'Take your time Doris, no rush.'

I was on a tight schedule, but the next delivery was only around the corner. I liked to spend a few minutes, sometimes as many as five or ten. For people like Doris, I was the only friendly face they may see for the next few days.

'Do you want a brew?' She asked.

'I can manage a quicky.'

'I don't do quickies; I like it nice and slow.' See, we were off again. This was how our conversations went, each time I delivered groceries to her home. She loved it, giving her a sense that despite her age, she was still a woman.

Now I'm not being mean, and in her day, she may have been a looker, but now she was just a lonely old lady, albeit one with a wicked sense of humour.

A few quick slurps from my cup of tea and it was time to be on my way. 'See you next week, Doris. Don't do anything I wouldn't.' I stopped for a moment and pulled a face. 'That pretty much means you can do anything you want, although only one toyboy at a time.'

We laughed loudly and then I was on my way to my next delivery. I had a lot like Doris, pensioners who had lost their husbands, as well as mature women, married, and single. All they wanted was a smile, a bit of banter, and company for five minutes.

Why am I telling you all of this, you may ask? Well, it's to give you a sense of how most of my days were spent each week; that was until something happened to change it.

The start of a new week and I was checking my schedule, surprised to find that Doris was a seven-thirty morning delivery. In the past, it had always been about ten o'clock...ish. Had she changed it, or had the scheduler cocked up? Oh well, nothing I can do. I'm only the delivery driver.

Arriving at her home, I'd had to knock several times until finally, she answered it in her dressing gown.

'Morning Doris. Sorry to disturb you. The toyboy still in bed?'

'No! He's delivering my shopping. But I thought I'd dress appropriately just in case.

'I gave her a dazzling smile; she really did make my day and as was my normal practice, I carried the crates through and placed them on her kitchen counter.

It was the potato's fault. As she lifted the bag, it split, the contents bouncing and rolling across the tiled floor. It was just a natural reaction as we both bent at the knees and went down to try and capture them. Unfortunately, to my surprise and Doris's embarrassment, her dressing gown chose that moment to spring open.

You can imagine my shock, there I was, squatting down, knees apart, and facing an old lady doing the same, only now, everything she had got, was on display. I had no way of knowing if she had slept in the nude or if she had been about to get dressed when I knocked and had just grabbed her robe. Whichever it was, I was staring at her naked body.

Now, I'm going to be honest. Face, arms, and legs, all said, old woman. But between her slightly wrinkled neck and the top of her cellulite thighs, was a good body. It wasn't just my eyes that thought so, the appendage between my legs thought the same as it began to stir and expand. Her breasts despite them heading south, were ample, with the skin appearing to be smooth and soft. Each one had a dark areola topped with a substantial nipple which was starting to grow and become erect. Yes, she had a belly, one which creased because of the way she was squatting. But below that was a slightly puffy mound, sparsely covered, and then her pussy, the lips hanging down and slightly open.

Doris stared at me, or more specifically, my groin, and I stared at her nakedness until our eyes met and my manners kicked in.

'I'm so sorry Doris.' I immediately stood and turned my back to her.

'Well, the least you can do now that I've given you a free look, is help me up.'

Turning, I got another view of her body as I proffered my hand and helped her stand before, much to my disappointment, she covered herself.

I couldn't help it, apologising profusely.

'Mikey, Mikey. It wasn't your fault. It was just an accident. Anyway, you have just made my day. I can't remember the last time a man looked at me like that...... or had that reaction.' She laughed as her eyes went to my groin and then back to my face. 'Especially a young fella like you. Perhaps I should consider your suggestion and get myself a toyboy.

Having recovered my composure, I couldn't help myself. 'Make sure my name is top of that list for a toyboy,' I told her.

Back on the road and busy, I forgot about it despite the image of Doris's nakedness continually springing to mind. After a few days, even that had diminished, and so it was with a completely clear conscience that I turned up at her door a week later in her normal time slot. Today she was dressed and of course, we were back to normal. After carrying her shopping through, I had to ask.

'I'm disappointed Doris. Do I not get a flash this week?'

She grinned at me, completely unfazed. 'Behave you young monkey. You only get to look on high-days and holidays.'

'Don't you worry Doris; I'll book a holiday for next week.'

Looking back, those five or ten minutes each week had become quite flirtatious, but surely, it was just a bit of fun, or at least that is what I told myself.

She was just about finished, and I was ready to leave when she seemed to hesitate. 'I don't like to ask Mikey. I have some furniture that needs moving and it's far too heavy for me. Not today, of course, you're busy. But when you get time, could you give me a hand?'

Of course, I would. I'm not one of those heartless individuals.

'I'm off on Wednesday, will it wait till then? I'll pop around mid-morning and move it for you.

My mother had brought me up with manners and a sense of responsibility; was I going to see an elderly lady struggle? No.

As promised, Wednesday saw me knocking on her door. When she opened it, I'm sure there was a slight difference to her normal appearance, but not one I could put my finger on.

'Top of the stairs turn left and it's the bedroom in front of you. I'll follow you up.'

The room was old-fashioned, with none of the modern fitted wardrobes and drawers; each item was a dark wood separate. Stood in front of her window, she gazed out momentarily, seemingly fiddling with something I couldn't see as I waited for her to point out what she wanted me to move.

'What can I do for you first?' It was an innocent question.

I'm sure she gave a little shiver before she turned, but as Doris faced me, she allowed her dress to fall open, displaying her naked body beneath. I was aghast, for once in my life, speechless. The silence gave her time to approach until she was close, her face tilting upwards and her eyes studying my face.

I should have made my apologies, found any excuse, even blamed myself, and then got out of there. But instead, I seemed rooted to the spot as my eyes took in her naked figure and the obvious happened, the front of my jeans displaying my growing boner.

She was still looking up at me and waiting, instinctively I knew what she was waiting for. I should have said, 'No thanks, Doris.' Instead, I cupped her cheek and then kissed her.

I know what you are thinking, previously I would have thought the same. But as our lips and mouth met and my eyes closed; the kiss actually felt quite sensual. From there, it became erotic, and then I was snogging her, our mouths grinding against each other until much to my surprise, her tongue poked its way between my lips.

I can only say as I found; Doris, certainly knowing how to kiss, and that wasn't the only thing she knew how to do. With our lips locked together, she was now pushing herself against me, her mound pressing against the hardest erection I could ever remember; her hands gripping my buttocks fiercely as she ground her lips, and her pussy against me.

I'm sorry, but at that point, there is no denying that the one thing on my mind was having sex with her; even though I was twenty-one and she was sixty-odd, I still wanted to fuck this elderly lady and sample her delights.

When we separated, the dress disappeared in seconds, Doris watching and fidgeting as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and removed my shoes and socks. When my fingers went to the button on my jeans, her hands beat me to it, fumbling as she unbuttoned them and slid the zip down. She helped slide them from my hips and then she gasped as my erect cock appeared. I never even got the pants to my ankles before she had taken a grip of it, sliding the skin down and feeling it throbbing in her hands.

She had to release me eventually so that I could remove them, and then giggled when I lifted her and carried her to the bed.

Facing each other, our naked bodies were pressed together, Doris now able to properly feel my juddering shaft pushing against her mound. I had an urge, an urge to kiss those lips of hers again; and with that close proximity it was then that I noticed what was different about her; she had applied a little bit of make-up which had changed the look of her face.

Her kiss this time was enthusiastic; her hands roaming over my chest and teasing my nipples while my hand cupped her ample bosom. I had been correct in my assumption, the skin was smooth and soft, and as I hoisted them, I could feel her prominent nipples pushing into my hands, which only increased the lust in my loins.

As both of our arousals increased, we reached the point where actual sex would be the next thing going forward; it was what we both wanted at that moment.

Doris seemed embarrassed as she explained.

'I'm afraid that you will have to be gentle at first. I'm going to be very dry, and you will hurt me if you are too vigorous, to begin with.'

Now there was one way of overcoming that and again, I know what you are thinking. Previously, I would have thought the same. What was she going to smell like down below? Would she smell old, perhaps musty, unpleasant? Well, let me tell you, she didn't smell anything like that. Down between her thighs, she was clean, hygienic, and freshly bathed, smelling of whatever bath oils she had used that morning, a fragrant sweet aroma. Her bush, or what there was of it, was neatly manicured and her pussy looked inviting.

Spreading her lips, she had been correct; her internal flesh, despite her arousal, was dry. Applying one slow long lick, I ran my tongue from close to her, puckered back passage, over her pussy, and then eased the hood back from her clitoris and gently sucked on it.

Suddenly, she became vocal, stroking my hair as she moaned, her hips gyrating as she pushed her quim against my mouth. It hadn't taken long to get her going as I began to taste her juices, my nose picking up a heady scent of fragrance mixed with musk; my tongue penetrating her pussy and licking her internals.

My god, Doris may have been old, but she had some strength in those thighs of hers as she gripped my head. Her first climax took us both by surprise as she began shuddering and calling out loudly, her cunt desperately rubbing against my mouth as she orgasmed, and her juices showered my face.

When I sucked her clit and tickled her anus, she orgasmed a second time and I thought she was going to crush my skull, such was the pressure, her thighs exerted.

It was as though her body was vibrating slightly, and then I heard the suppressed sob. Thinking I had hurt her, I moved swiftly, lying next to her, and wondering what I had done wrong.

She smiled at me through the tears. 'I'm ok Mikey. It's just that you can't imagine how long it has been since someone has done that to me or made me feel like you have today.'

I hadn't done anything, not to my way of thinking. All I had done was treat her like a woman.

When the tears stopped, she pulled me on top of her, raising her knees and opening her legs so that now I felt my cock pressing against her pussy.

'Make love to me, Mikey,' she whispered.

Of course, I was going to fuck her, sorry, make love to her. With a raging hard-on, this was the moment I had been waiting for. My attention to her vagina had done the trick; there was an abundance of cum and juice now as my cock slid effortlessly into her cunt. She grunted several times as I eased it home until at last, she had my shaft buried deeply up her flue.

To begin with, I was slow, gentle, and cautious. If what she said was correct, then the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her or make her sore. As she became accustomed to having a cock in her fanny after so many years, I speeded up, a nice steady rhythmic thrusting as her arousal began to show on her body and face. And then when she started to plead, it was hell for leather as I gripped her tits and fucked her pussy. It was timed to perfection, Doris thrusting her body upwards as she screamed and orgasmed, my cock filling her now wet passage with cum as I shagged her as though possessed.

Now, this is no word of a lie. I have had plenty of young girls. But Doris turned out to be one of the best shags I have ever had. By the time I left her bed, the afternoon had disappeared.

She was still laying naked, watching me as I dressed. Clothed, I lay next to her on the bed.

'I hope you don't mind me asking...... but have you any furniture that needs moving next week?'

She knew exactly what I was asking, a beaming smile spreading across her face as she pressed herself against me and I got to taste her sensual lips once more.

'Same time next week?' She asked. I nodded and kissed her again, my hand cupping her buttocks and squeezing the ample flesh.

'Right, I'm going to go before I end up naked and back in bed with you.

That was the start of my affair with Doris. I didn't broadcast it, but every Wednesday I was there on the dot as I took to her bed, and we fucked. She taught me plenty about what makes females tick and what they want. I also learned that a woman's age and looks were only skin deep. Beneath those outward signs was someone who could still be very sexy and who never failed to satisfy me.

Were there others on my rounds? No. Well, there were a couple who I thought may have succumbed if I had given them the come-on, but no, as it turned out, Doris was the only one. What made me keep going back? At first, I wasn't sure, and then one day it was the realisation that there was something different about this mature woman.

There had been plenty of young girls, but that is what they were, girls. I enjoyed sex with them, but somehow it never attained the same heights of fulfilment that I found with my elderly lady friend.

And so, I come to the end of my episode with Doris. Well, as much as I am going to tell you; it actually continued for nearly four years until sadly, she passed away at the age of seventy-two.

Now, this is the point of my tale; unknowingly, she had changed my perceptions. No longer did I look at a female and judge them on their looks and their age. I tried to look beneath that and see them as the women they had been and secretly, still were.

It was a few weeks after my twenty-second birthday that mum informed me that my paternal grandmother was moving back to this country. I only had vague memories of her, perhaps seeing her twice when I was incredibly young. My parents separated when I was five and I had seen nothing of her after that.

'Your father has bought her a property over here, in the next town actually, and she would like to visit when she gets settled.'

That was ok by me; what difference did it make. Mum, of course, fussed. 'Remember, be respectful; she is an old lady. None of your comments and innuendo; she won't see the funny side of it like others do.' I promised and then asked her to stop worrying.

'If she's coming here, then she has to take us as she finds us. Let's face it, at the end of the day. It was dad who left you for another woman.'

'Please don't tell her that!'

I'm sure my mother slightly feared her, but to me, and despite receiving presents on my birthdays and Christmases, she was an unknown quantity and not one to spend time fretting about.

Did I treat my mother any differently than others? No. I did exactly the same with her, and just like Doris, she gave as good as she got. I remember making some wisecracks, and my mother had turned with a superior smile. 'You are still a little boy. I'd suck you in and blow you out in bubbles.' I'm sure I had no idea what she meant.

On the day of my gran's visit, I had just nipped out and she had arrived early, my return found her sitting in the lounge while my mother fussed around her. We were both surprised when we met. I was because she did not fit the picture I had in my head of a grandmother. She was petite, maybe five-four, five-five tall, and still very slim. Well, at least most of her body was slim; that was until you reached her chest, and then there was what I can only describe as this extremely large overhang. Despite her age, or maybe because of it, she had an attractiveness about her.

She stood when I entered the lounge. 'Well, look at you. Are you still growing?'

I glanced down at my nether regions and then back to her face, the fun centre of my brain just automatically controlling my mouth. 'Probably! It's because I never realised how gorgeous my grandmother is.'

There was silence in the room; my mother's face was one of shock and horror as she raised her eyes to the heavens, and my gran stood rooted to the spot as though time had stood still. For seconds, her face didn't change, and then it cracked, and she laughed, a husky, sexy kind of laugh.

'Come and give your gran a kiss.' She held her arms out to me as I approached and allowed her to wrap them around me.

'No tongues this first time.' I said, my face completely serious, which set her off again.

'Just like your father.' I heard her say.

It broke the ice, and from that point onwards we got on like a house on fire. We spent a lot of time together with me often visiting her home as she got used to my ways, much like my mother had. I would take any remark and make out that she had a dirty mind or was even trying to proposition me, and I remember those first few months as being a time full of laughter.

Was there any intent there on my part, not as far as I was concerned? It was simply a little bit of harmless flirtation which I have found most ladies love, but without the threat to either person of expecting it to go further. To me, it was and always had been a bit of fun, despite what I suppose it had led to with Doris.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers