Discovering Mature Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chest, of course, became the butt of my risqué remarks. 'I know it's you, gran, your bosom gets here a minute before the rest of you arrives. Watch where you are swinging those, you will take my eye out if you're not careful.'

Summer had been and gone, and as we went into the autumn and with the worsening weather, I was working flat out and looking forward to spending Wednesday afternoon in my lady friend's bed. I had a week's break coming up, a chance to relax and do nothing much when my father called me on my mobile one morning.

'Hi, Michael. I'm just letting you know that your gran is not well at the moment. It's nothing serious, just a bad cold, but the doctor has advised her to spend a few days in bed.' Is there any chance you can pop in this weekend and make sure she is, ok?'

I knew my father worked away quite a bit, plus he had another family nowadays with my half-brothers and sisters.

'Yeah, no problem dad. I'm off next week, so I'll pop in over the weekend, maybe even stay over a couple of nights.'

I don't think my mother was enamoured by the idea. 'It's your father's mother; why doesn't he or his wife go and look after her.' The divorce hadn't been amicable and even after all these years, she would still take digs at him, which I suppose was understandable due to his behaviour.

Saturday morning, I popped around to gran's house, the drive there only taking me ten minutes. She was in bed looking bored and miserable, with nothing to occupy her time. Making her a drink and a bit of breakfast, I had an idea. 'I'm going to pop home gran, I'll only be half an hour top's, and then I'll be back.'

On my return, I brought in her TV from the lounge, set it up, and added a streaming box as well as a hard drive full of programs my mother loved to watch from time to time. It contained a mixture of old comedies, dramas, and films; hopefully, something among that lot should keep her occupied.

We chatted until lunchtime when I made us a bite to eat and then she made space for me on the bed as we went through titles on the screen and found a comedy show she wanted to watch. Truthfully, I'd seen it several times, but with her propped up in bed, I had one eye on the screen, and the other on her chest.

The thin cotton nightgown did nothing to disguise their shape or size or even the two small peaks that pushed out the material above each breast. I wasn't thinking anything else, it's just if someone presents you will an impressive set of mammaries it's just natural to ogle them.

After the comedy show was a short drama which she seemed to remember, and so I just let everything run as we watched, chatted, and I got the chance to continue glancing at her tits.

I wasn't really paying attention when the drama finished and the next program started, not until I heard my gran gasp.

'Oh my. I don't ever remember seeing this on television.' My eyes flicked to the screen and then froze. 'Shit! How the fuck had that got there?' Had I mistakenly downloaded it, or had my mother put it there? It wasn't as if she didn't know her way around a computer.

A woman, maybe about my mother's age, was getting fucked by a young man who insisted on calling her "mom." I scrambled, seeking the remote as my face went red and I started to stammer my apologies.

I found it and pointed it at the screen, but before I could end the clip, gran had snatched the controller from my hand. 'Now this is more like it.'

I couldn't believe it; imagine how you would feel, sitting on the bed next to your grandmother, and watching a porno.

She appeared to be revelling in it while I had a problem of my own. Have you ever tried watching something like that without a reaction from down below? Thankfully, it was only about ten minutes long before it finished, my knees up near my chest, hiding the fact that I had a boner.

Her eyes were sparkling as she asked, 'Have you any more of them?'

'I'm sorry gran. I've no idea how it got on there; it's probably a mistake and the only one.' She looked disappointed for a moment and then gave me the evil eye. 'Have you any more at home?'

I didn't want to lie but was prepared to at that moment. She sensed my hesitation. 'I'm sure you have; will you get them?' Eventually, I relented as she reached into her bedside drawer and extracted her purse. 'Will you also get us some beers on the way back and I'll make us a sandwich ready.'

I was trying to tell her to stay in bed and that I would make them, but she wasn't having any of it. 'It's a bit of a cold. I'm fine.'

Ten minutes there and ten back, five minutes in the off-license, and within thirty minutes I had returned. Mum had asked me what I was doing as I explained that I had come to get something else for gran to watch, not explaining that she had requested pornography.

'Did you realise that there is a bluey on your hard drive?' Mum blushed deeply and then her face took on a look of horror. 'Tell me your gran didn't see it?'

I laughed, 'Too late, she insisted on watching it.' I was sure that my mother was going to have a heart attack. 'I've come to get a different drive...... just in case you have more erotica on there.' She just knew that in the future I was going to tease her about it.

Ending up back at grans house, I switched off the engine and sat for a few minutes, my mind spinning as it experienced two emotions. On the one hand, I was terrified, what was gran playing at, and on the other hand, slightly excited.

Imagine if it was you, your grandmother insists that you watch porn films together and then add into the mix, that she is not that bad a looker and has the best set of tits you have seen in a good while. You're not telling me that you wouldn't be mildly excited.

There were plates with a sandwich on either side of the bed as I set up the drive. 'Do you want a beer gran?' She nodded her assent. 'Glass?' She declined, opting to drink it as I was, straight from the bottle.

It felt strange, watching porn was something you did alone or with a few mates after a skinful of beer. Watching it with a girlfriend, or even with someone like Doris was acceptable because it was probably going to lead to sex. Watching it with your grandmother..... is just plain weird.

I devoured my sandwich as the first clip played and then finished half of the contents of my bottle; it helped distract me from what was taking place on the screen. By the time the second one was halfway through, I was beginning to raise my knees again, desperately trying to hide what was happening down below.

As they got higher, gran's hand was suddenly there, pushing them down again. 'It's only natural, stop trying to hide it. I have seen erections before, you know.'

Somehow, that only seemed to make it worse. The thought that my grandmother was sneaking furtive glances at the bulge in my pants set my imagination raging as I wondered what she was perhaps thinking. The more my mind painted images, the harder my cock became as my arousal increased very quickly. A sideways glance told me that she was also aroused, her chest rising and falling swiftly, and because of her slight cold, her breathing sounded ragged.

It is surprising how quickly you become accustomed to a situation. Three-quarters of an hour in, and I was perfectly at ease with the constant bulge I was displaying, both of us by now on our second bottle of beer. I would see her head move as she glanced at my groin, and I'm sure she saw mine when I looked at her breasts.

It had gone beyond weird. How do you explain being sexually aroused and lying next to someone who is equally aroused, and yet neither of you alludes to what your bodies are displaying?

There was a break, thank goodness, a sort of reprise, as I made us something to eat for our tea. Surely, she must have had enough by now of watching pornography. If she was feeling anything like I was, then what she would have been wanting to do more than anything, was to masturbate.

How wrong could I be? With our meal finished and everything cleared away, she was ready to watch more. The drive must have held five to six hours of clips, and we had now watched four of them, the evening drawing to a close.

'I'll leave you to it, gran. Just switch the television off when you have finished. I'm going to sleep in the spare room tonight, just call if you need anything.'

'I'd rather you spent the night in here.'

That was impossible. I hadn't brought any pyjamas with me. I wasn't going to explain the other reason, desperately needing to knock one out.

I saw her hands slip beneath the covers and then she raised her hips and pulled the nightdress up to her waist, and now above the sheets that covered her body. Before I could say a word, she had dragged it over her head and then allowed it to fall on her side of the bed.

'There. We are both in the same boat now.'

Those tits of hers were magnificent and served only to increase my arousal. My erection throbbed with such intensity that it was painful. Of course, I argued against it, but she was adamant.

She watched as I undressed, licking her lips when I lowered my pants, and my penis sprang free. By the time I was naked, she had already drawn the covers back and was waiting for me to join her.

Initially, I stayed on my side of the bed, gran sliding under the covers and turning on her side. There was silence, I wasn't sure what to say or do.

'Is it because I am old?'

'Of course not, gran, age is irrelevant.

'I'm not attractive? Or you don't find me appealing?'

What could I tell her, certainly not that I was already sleeping with a woman older than she was? Nor, that she wasn't attractive or that she had a set of tits that I would love to bury my face in.

'Is it because I am your grandmother?'

Perhaps it was. Perhaps that was the problem. She wasn't one of my customers, someone I did not know. This was my father's mother.

'Perhaps, then, for tonight, you should think of me as Monica and as a woman.'

She had moved closer, and I jumped when her hand rested on my stomach, only inches away from my throbbing shaft.

Sliding down the bed, got it further from her fingers and put me on the same level as her. Maybe it was the smell of her perfume, maybe her lips. They looked soft and pliant, and I watched them move as she continued to coerce me. I wanted to kiss them, to see how they felt against my own as cutting her off mid-flow, my head moved, and our lips met.

It was the invitation she needed, her mouth now working against mine as her tits were crushed against my chest and my erection met her mound. She squirmed against me, her hips gyrating against my erection until she broke the kiss and put a little space between us.

'Go on. I know you have been dying to touch them.' She giggled like a young girl. 'I have also been waiting for your hands to caress me.'

They were so large, far more than one hand could hold as I ran fingers over her nipple, thrilled as it responded to my touch and began to grow.

I had a lot to learn about my grandmother, especially her lack of embarrassment as she shoved the covers away, not only exposing my body but also her own. 'Damn, it was gorgeous. She was gorgeous, her figure belying her true age.'

Leaning over, she kissed my chest and nipples, soft lips and tongue tracing a pattern down to my belly, and then a brief look of devilment as she moved lower and her tongue slid over my, by now, bulbous knob.

The spasm that shot through my body was akin to an electric shock, and I worried for a second that I may lose my load. But the hand and fingers now gripping my manhood tightened, cutting it off before it rose to the surface.

'A little too excited perhaps. Maybe we should change places.'

That sounded like a promising idea to me. Hours of watching porn and then seeing her naked body had me already delicately balanced. What I needed was a distraction which would allow my arousal to diminish. Monica was feline in her movements as she came onto all fours and moved back up the bed, her bottom stuck up in the air and her breasts hanging down. I knew what she was doing; she was teasing and tempting me.

She settled in slow motion, watching my face intently as she drew up her knees and opened her legs, exposing and offering me her pussy.

It felt as though I was in a waking dream, shuffling between her thighs and coming face to face with her butterfly lips, the hint of moisture already seeping from between them. Gently, I opened her, looking at the pink moist flesh within, the aroma of her musk mixed with perfume, and the perfection of her inner sanctum. Her eyes closed and there was the hint of a growl as she felt my hot breath on her flesh.

A long-drawn-out groan of pleasure escaped as my tongue licked from her arse, up and over her pussy, and then planted a kiss on her clitoris. Her hips flexed, a desire for my mouth to make complete contact as I teased. And then her bottom raised, and her cunt was thrust tightly against my face as my tongue penetrated her hot moist centre.

She tasted delicious, a tangy saltiness as her juices flowed and my tongue lapped them up and spread them around her pussy Her hips became more frantic, especially when I exposed her clitoris and ran my tongue over the tiny bud, a finger tracing circles around her puckered entrance and then up to her fanny and edging just inside her entrance. Her gasps and cries of pleasure had grown constant, and as I raised my eyes, I watched fascinated as she played with her breasts and nipples.

The shudder started in her legs and then her thighs before moving to her hips, her pussy thrusting against my mouth as her spine started to arch and her large breasts wobbled. And then her head, neck, and shoulders were bouncing off the bed and pillows as she climaxed. Gran's voice rose, her hand grabbing at my hair and pulling my face tighter against her piss-flaps as I sucked on her clit, her thighs clamping on either side of my head as her orgasm showered my face and filled my mouth.

Releasing her momentarily, I got to my knees and shuffled between her relaxing thighs, my cock rubbing against her pussy as I humped her slowly, my plump knob rubbing against her clitoris each time I moved forward.

She was ready for me now, sitting up a little as she gripped my buttocks. 'Fuck me, Michael. I want to feel that cock of yours inside my fanny.'

So did I, it was the moment I had been waiting for, aligning myself and sliding forward. That initial tightness as her pussy opened and then that exquisite sensation as my shaft slid fully into her cunt.

Her legs wrapped around me, her hands pulling me down so that my chest squashed against her tits, our mouths coming together once more. She must be able to taste her own cum on my lips and face, her hands continually on the move as I began fucking her.

'Oh god, Michael. I was hoping that a situation would arise where this would happen. I've so wanted to have you make love to me; I've even masturbated as I imagined it.'

'Shit!' She certainly knew how to tease with her words, my mind now full of images of my grandmother naked, her legs open and her fingers penetrating her twat.

Kneeling upright, I slowed and teased. Taking the time to look at her properly. Forget about her age. Monica was a prime example of womanhood, designed in such a way, as to arouse any man. Supporting myself on outstretched arms above her, I began to thrust faster, the pressure in my genitals building and my shaft jerking inside her.

'Go on, I know you are ready, and so am I. Fuck me. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me hard, make me cum.'

It was like a piston hammering into her now, very wet pussy. Our groins, slapping noisily together as her voice rose with encouragement. She was pulling at her nipples when her expression changed, her eyes rolling up into her head as her face, neck, and upper chest flushed. And then she was thrashing beneath me, her body consumed by her orgasm, which pushed me over the edge as I summoned my dwindling amounts of energy, ramming my cock into her cunt as I exploded and filled her with my cum.

Exhausted, I rolled off her, slumping down next to her hot and sweaty body, the room filled with the sounds of us panting.

'Jesus.' I thought Doris was good in bed. Monica, my grandmother, had just surpassed her. Even though I was empty, the touch of her body against mine was already eliciting excitement once more. When her breathing slowed, she rolled on top of me, her beautiful tits flattening against my chest.

'Any complaints?' She asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

'Yes.' I was trying to keep my face straight. 'I'm greedy and one serving is not going to be enough.'

I was treated to that husky, sexy laugh of hers. Her lips hovered above mine as she pecked and teased. 'Well, I'm just going to have to bring you back to life,' she giggled, beginning to slide tantalisingly down my body.

She seemed to be well practised because her mouth, lips, and tongue soon had me erect once more. I watched her head bobbing above my groin, my cock disappearing into her mouth and the back of her throat, her lips pressed against its base. And then as her head rose, she would grip me firmly, her hand pumping rapidly as she tossed me off, before using fingers to encircle my helmet and tease beneath its rim.

With my hips beginning to leave the bed, she loosely gripped my shaft as I began fucking her hand.

'I think you are ready,' that sexy laugh again. She moved, straddling my hips while pulling my cock upright and rubbing it against her pussy lips, which separated. And then the look of delight and pleasure on her face as she lowered herself and my shaft slid once more into her warm wet centre.

'How many times had she done this to entice a man?' I wondered as she dangled her tits over my face. Her nipples were long now that they were erect once more; my head coming upwards as I latched onto one and suckled.

This time she did most of the work, raising and lowering herself, controlling the pace as she fucked my cock and I delighted in fondling and massaging her tits, tweaking her nipples every so often, which made her eyes close as she moaned. She was getting close, but also getting tired, leaning forward on outstretched arms and with her mouth hanging open as she gasped and breathed heavily.

As her bottom rose, I gripped her buttocks, holding her aloft as her eyes opened in surprise. And then I raised my hips, thrusting upwards as my cock filled her cunt. With knees raised for added purchase, I shagged her rapidly, Monica now holding on for dear life as my shaft plundered her pussy. When her eyes became unseeing, I knew she was on the brink, pumping faster as I took her over the edge and watched her convulse as my cock jerked inside her passage and a torrent of spunk filled her minge for a second time.

Finally, I had exhausted her and for the first time in my life, I spent the night in bed with another person. What is it that is so comforting about moving your hand sideways and encountering another body, curling around it as my cock pressed against her bottom or reversed, her breasts pushed against my back? I was awake first, and with the heat of two bodies in her bed she had pushed the covers down, exposing her breasts and stomach. I ran my tongue over her tummy, tickling her belly button until she began to surface from sleep.

Good morning, Monica.' It seemed incongruous, calling her 'gran,' after what we had done; but I must remember to call her that in the company of other people.

Moving and lying next to her, I received a kiss. Nothing long or amorous this time, just a greeting.

'That, my darling boy, was pure bliss.'

'So, was that a one-off? Or do we get to do it all over again today?'

'Is that what you would like Michael?'

My hand rested on her stomach, gently stroking the smooth soft skin. 'As many times as you will let me,' I grinned. My answer seemed to please her. 'You do know we will have to be careful. But, yes, I would love that to happen.'