Discovering Mature Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, it's a done deal, and please call me Mikey...... Everyone else does.'

It wasn't like we were at it immediately. Gran decided she was well enough to get up and I wanted to go home and change.

'I'll probably be a few hours at home. I don't want to be arousing any suspicions.

'Take as long as you want. I'm going to take a bath and freshen up. We have all evening and night to enjoy ourselves again.'

Returning home, mum was all questions. 'Everything ok. How's your gran this morning?'

'Up and about. She's a lot better and I've made sure that I've given her everything she needs.' If my mother only knew what I had given her ex-mother-in-law, she would have a meltdown.

'Since when have you been watching erotic films?' I asked. She wasn't getting away that easily.

'I do have needs; I'll have you know. And you are not telling me that you haven't watched them.'

'Are there any more on there?' I asked.

'A few,' But that was all she would commit to, and so for the moment, I let the subject drop.

After a long soak in the shower, I dressed in fresh clothes, this time omitting socks and undies. The chances were I would be naked again once I returned to grandma's house. With mum busy downstairs, I connected her hard drive to my computer and did another search. It was not obvious at first; she had given the folder an innocuous name and hidden the porn clips inside.

I copied the contents and then replaced the drive in her room before returning to mine and going through them. By the fifth or sixth, I began to see a pattern. Each one of them, although featuring different models, followed the same premise; a middle-aged mother and a rampant son ended up fucking. Sometimes the son would initiate it, other times it was the mother, whichever it was, the outcome was always the same, they ended up having sex.

Now, previously, I wouldn't have believed it. But after last night, I did wonder if my mother was actually fantasising about something happening between me and her, and by something, I mean sex. It was a scenario I had never imagined, but then, I had never imagined fucking my grandmother, and look how that had turned out.

Resigned to the fact that presently, there was nothing I could do about it, I put it to the back of my mind. It wasn't as though I could outright ask her, and even if I could, I very much doubt she was going to admit to it. Anyway, I had other concerns. Today, Sunday, I was going to return to gran's but considered not spending the night with her. I had the coming week off work and could go across and spend time with her without suspicion; but decided I would spend each evening as I normally did, either out with friends or at home with my mother.

Wednesday, I would be visiting my lady friend, the affair going splendidly. At the moment, my usual dates with young women had slowed as I found myself casting my search further afield for someone older than me, rather than younger.

As I suspected when I returned to my grandmother's, it hadn't taken us long before we were back in her bed. There was no need for pornography this time, both of us eager to get naked and spend most of Sunday fucking. Monica was content for me to return home that evening, especially with the promise that she would see plenty of me in the coming weeks.

At home that evening, I was puzzling about how best to point out to my mother my suspicions. Maybe I was completely wrong. It just felt strange that each of the clips she had saved were essentially the same type. There were plenty of clips out there dedicated to males and females having sex and which didn't pretend to be incestuous, why had she specifically saved those?

As it was, quite a few weeks passed before a situation arose where I could perhaps confront her. Each day we were both at work and my two days off were Wednesday and Thursday. Of those, one afternoon each week was taken up with Doris, and the other I would spend at my grandmother's when possible. Added to that, I would normally pop over two or three evenings each week on the pretext of making sure she was ok, but invariably we ended up in bed. Life was good, I was getting plenty of sex, even if it was with elderly women.

I had intended to nip over to my grandmother's but when I went downstairs, mum was setting up her hard drive.

Sitting on the couch, I rubbed my hands together and gleefully asked. 'Are we watching some erotica tonight then?'

'Of course not,' mum immediately exclaimed.

'Go on, it's only me and you. I won't tell anyone if you don't. I'd be interested to see what you have saved.'

I could see she was nervous, which wasn't like her, and which only increased my desire to try and force her hand.

'I watched that one with gran. I hadn't intended to, but she surprised me by refusing to let me turn it off. She's a game old bird; she even asked if there was more on the drive.'

'What? You both watched it, together?'

'Yeah! As far as I could see, she was enjoying it.'

It took a while, but eventually, she relented, embarrassed as she pointed me to the folder where they were hidden, even though I already knew their location. The first one I set playing was one I had already watched, mum red-faced, as the sound of sex came from the TV. When it ended, I turned to her.

'See, that was ok. What is there to be embarrassed about, it's only sex.'

Despite what I had just said, she still wasn't comfortable watching them, or at least, not with me sitting there. As each was only ten or fifteen minutes long, I waited until the third one before commenting.

'Well, well. You do surprise me. You do realise that each one so far is kind of incestuous. You have noticed that they are pretending to be a mother and son, haven't you?'

I have never seen my mother as flustered as she was at that moment.

There was nothing intentional in what I was doing. It wasn't as though I had ever considered her as a sexual partner. I was just intrigued as to why mum would choose these clips to watch. I suppose part of the problem was, that I didn't see what I was doing with my grandmother as incestuous. In my eyes, she was similar to Doris. It was not as though she had been involved in my life, or that I saw her each day. For years she had been someone distant, in one respect a stranger; and that's how I saw her when we indulged, even more so, when I now called her by her name, and not 'gran.'

As the fourth clip ended, I just dropped the comment. 'If I didn't know better, I would suspect that you were imagining some kind of relationship between me and you. Each one so far is a mother and son. Are the rest of them the same?'

It was at that moment that she shot from her chair and left the room, rushing upstairs as I heard her bedroom door close. Switching off the television and disconnecting the drive, I sat in silence. Had I gone too far, normally, mum was great at deflecting my remarks or even producing better ones herself. The least I could do was make sure she was all right. At her bedroom door, I knocked and waited; nothing but silence. Trying the door handle, it turned, and I cautiously poked my head around it.

Sat on her bed, mum's face looked puffy, as though she had been crying. 'Go away!'

I ignored her rejection, going and sitting next to her. 'What are you crying for? I'm only teasing you.'

'No, you are not. You are making fun of me.'

'Honestly, I'm not, mum. I'm just trying to understand. If you want to watch porn, you have every right to. I'm just trying to understand why mother and son ones? Are they somehow more erotic?'

Maybe a harmless lie would help, I supposed. 'It's nothing to be ashamed of. I've done it.'

Her head came up as she stared, her brow furrowing. 'What? You and me?'

'I've come across clips like that before. It's incest, taboo, forbidden, a no-no, that's what makes it all the more arousing and erotic.

'You mean you have......'

'Yes. Exactly what you are doing, allowing my mind to imagine it, but without doing anything wrong.'

'I don't know what it was; perhaps it was the fact that I had just admitted to having imaginary sex with her, although I hadn't really, that brightened her face.

Do you want to try watching them again?' she asked me.

It was getting too late to nip to my grandmother's and too early for bed and so foolishly, I agreed.

Connecting her drive once more, I discarded the first four and went to the fifth clip. This time, as it played, she seemed more relaxed. It was standard fare; a middle-aged woman, whose body was enhanced, lay on a bed, leafing through a magazine. Slowly, items of clothing were removed until she was naked and touching herself. Enter her son, on this occasion a chap who looked old enough to be her husband rather than anything else. There was the usual chatter, and then he began touching himself while his supposed mother put on a show. Cue getting naked, and in the next section, they were fucking.

'What would you do if you came home and caught me doing that?'

The question set off alarm bells, what was my mother asking? Not sure what to say, I reverted to type. 'I'd ask if you needed a hand or a few fingers at least.'

'You'd run a mile,' she sneered.

'I'd probably have to, trying to catch you.' We were laughing now, the temperature warming and able to josh each other once again. Another clip, another comment.

'She's pretty. She must work out to get a body like that.'

I laughed. 'It's artificial mum. It's all plastic. If you get a view under her breasts, you can see the scars. Sorry, but I prefer my women natural.'

Immediately, the film was forgotten as the topic of our conversation turned to my sex life. 'You haven't brought anyone home lately.'

'Nobody to bring home.'

'What? No young girls from work?'

'Nooo! I've got a couple of lady friends and that is as much as I'm saying. Immediately, she seized on the word, 'Ladies.' To her, it signified that they were older than me.

'They aren't married, are they, Mikey?' She sounded worried. I shook my head.

'Nice girls?' She asked. She was fishing, as all mothers do when they are asking questions you don't want to answer.

'They are not girls; they are slightly older women.' I could see her brain ticking over, trying to work out, what age group, 'slightly older,' fell into. 'Anyway, enough about me. What about your love life?'

'I haven't got one. I haven't been shagged in ages.' Her face suddenly went bright red as she realised what she had just said, and I couldn't help myself as I collapsed with laughter.

'Tell it as it is mum, why don't you.'

We were both laughing now, 'Sorry, you must pardon my French.'

And so, the time, before we went to bed, separately, was spent watching more clips and discussing each other's sex lives. We were back on track, able to laugh and flirt as such with each other, without letting the silly remarks cause embarrassment.

Did anything happen? No. Did I think about her in that way? No. I was far more concerned with my Wednesday lady and with fucking my grandmother.

It had been perhaps a month, maybe more. I had been out with friends, and although it wasn't late when I arrived home, the house was all in darkness except my mother's bedroom window, which looked like she had her bedside lamp on.

Letting myself in, I kicked off my shoes, got a drink of water, and then climbed the stairs. I was just going to pop my head around the door and say goodnight as I turned the handle.

'You have got to be kidding me!' That was the first thought that shot through my mind. My mother was lying on her bed but had kicked the covers to her ankles. Her knees were raised, her legs open, and she was naked, a buzzing noise coming from the toy which she was sliding in and out of her pussy.

If her eyes had been open, she would have noticed me straight away, as it was, a few moments passed, before she registered my presence.

I stood frozen, her hand stopping mid-thrust, as we stared at each other. It couldn't have been long but seemed like an eternity. Thoughts were whirling around inside my head. My first instinct was to close the door and run; the next was to apologise and then retreat. The trouble was, I had painted myself into a corner. What with all the flirtatious remarks, and then the lie I had told her, to do anything but advance into the room would be seen as a rejection.

'Why don't you let me do that?'

Looking back on it, I am now sure that it was her intention all along. Sitting on the side of her bed, I had to admit that the view wasn't bad, once I had come to terms with the fact that this was my mother lying naked.

Looks-wise, I suppose she wasn't bad in a mumsy sort of way. Her tits were surprisingly good, certainly not as big as my grandmother's though, but a least what I would consider a handful. I think that my presence, sitting close, was one of the reasons her nipples were erect. With her lying on her bed, her stomach was flat, though her body showed evidence of extra flesh at her waist and hips. She had good legs; I'll give her that, and then I came to the part where my attention was centred, her mound covered in stubble. Any pubic hair had been cut exceedingly short, and her pussy lips were currently open and stretched due to the toy that was buried inside her pussy.

Now, I defy any of you to sit next to a naked woman, even if she happens to be your mother, and not start to get aroused, especially after what you have seen her do. My penis was on the move, expanding, and growing uncomfortable, which necessitated some repositioning, something my mother watched closely.

Moving her hand away, she allowed me to take hold of her toy, slowly sliding it out, and then just as slowly sliding it back into her. I was teasing. I knew I was and couldn't help myself. No more than I could when my other hand went to her breasts and played with her nipples. I was becoming as breathless as she was and could sense my mounting arousal.

'This is ridiculous,' I thought. It was obvious what was going to happen, what she, wanted to happen, so why not stop beating around the bush and get down to it. Withdrawing her toy, I put it to one side and then stood and undressed.

Welcoming me into her bed, she showed no sign of nerves. 'Is this what she had been planning since my fictitious comment.'

I still wasn't convinced that this was the right thing to be doing, even though my body was now happily responding to the naked flesh beside me. Was it me, or was it her? I'm not sure which of us instigated the kiss. But with our mouths twisting and turning against each other, suddenly, it was just like any other woman as I pressed my cock against her mound to help satisfy its urgent demands.

My hands went first to her breasts, cupping, and cradling the creamy white flesh. And then to her nipples, teasing, and twisting at the turgid buds. Our faces parted as one hand now slid over her belly, heading south and the promise of warm moist pastures. As it curved between her open thighs and cupped her entire pussy, her eyes went dreamy looking while cooing her delight.

She was already wet down below, my hand spreading her juices across and around her pussy before one finger separated her partially open lips. Again, I was teasing, only allowing the first section inside her quim as her hips squirmed, trying to get more of it inside her. Although she said nothing, her face was pleading. Slowly, I slid the complete finger home, twisting it about as it massaged her internals and then, as she started to groan, I frigged her.

With her arms wrapped around my neck, she buried her head into my shoulder. Her tits and belly started to wobble as my hand moved faster, a second digit added as I fingered her rapidly.

'Michael? Mikey. Oh Mikey, oh fuck. Fuck......ing hell.'

Her body shook as she orgasmed, my fingers and hand becoming far wetter as juices poured from her twat, and her body twisted while still trying to hold on to me tightly.

Stretched out alongside mum, my face was level with her breasts, hands gently wandering across her smooth soft skin as she stroked my hair. There was silence for quite a while. I assumed she was coming to terms with what she had just allowed her son to do to her.

'Are you ok Maureen?' That was her name, and at that moment I couldn't bring myself to call her 'mum,' that just sounded so wrong.

A dreamy, 'Mmmm. You?'

Of course, I was ok. I was used to doing this wasn't I? Used to committing incest.

Now, I don't know about you. But I reach a stage of arousal where sex becomes more important than the person I am with. It's not even about the sex, in the end, it is more to do with the release of those mounting aroused tensions and sensations, those pressures that have built down below.

I'm lying next to a naked woman, having fucked her with a toy and now I'm playing with her tits. There is only one thing, to my mind, which comes next as I roll on top and she opens her legs, and that is to fuck her.

Mum put up no resistance, encouraging me to enter her body as my cock slid into her surprisingly tight pussy. Pulling at my head, I knew what she wanted, my face approaching hers and her lips partially open in anticipation. When our lips met and as the kiss progressed, the fact that she was my mother disappeared again. She was a woman, older than me, but still decent. A woman who I was shagging and taking my pleasures with.

She reacted to my touch, her hands stroking and caressing as my cock slid in and out of her pussy. As her arousal mounted, she twisted and bucked beneath me, her words teasing, encouraging, and then demanding as her climax approached. She was crude, and coarse, using words that I knew, and had heard before, but never imagined they would be uttered by my mum.

Fucking her rapidly as I hung over her, I had the chance to appraise my mother's body. Honestly, it wasn't bad; the sex with her was surprisingly good, and as she climaxed and I emptied my sack into her cunt, I knew that this wouldn't be the last time that we did this.

You can think of me as a lucky bastard, but over the next month, life was not as straightforward as you may think.

Wednesday and Thursday were my days off from work and the first afternoon was taken up servicing Doris. Then there was gran; a half day was never going to be enough, which was why I dedicated Thursday to her, plus a couple of evenings during the week This left five evenings where I could have sex with my mother, and for the next month and more, she more than I, wanted to take advantage of that.

So, you see, although I am getting plenty, it leaves no time for sex with someone of my own age, not that I'm complaining.

As I approached my twenty-third, life had settled into a routine with my mature ladies; that was even how I saw my mother. It soothed my conscience rather than admitting that I participated in an incestuous relationship, thinking of her in the same light as Doris and Gran. It made the occasions when I had to treat her as my mother, less confusing and easier to deal with.

Even though gran was my favourite, with time I began to appreciate my mother. She seemed to be growing more attractive, even more fun to be with, and I suppose, sexier. The day had been warm, and after tea that evening, she had invited me out on a stroll through the countryside on the edge of town. Now normally, it was an evening that I would reserve for my grandmother. A quick phone call and an apology sorted it out, promising to see her the following evening.

Dressed in a shortish skirt and cardigan, mum looked quite youthful for a forty-five-year-old woman. I just knew that a walk wasn't the only thing on her mind; the cardigan, which was tight-fitting, made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, twin peaks showing me her nipples were erect.

'Are you planning to seduce me?' I asked.