All Comments on 'Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 09'

by oneguy4fun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pampywampypampywampyover 11 years ago
brillant

just finshed really enjoyed wish i was josie

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
Great story.....

It took me most of the day to read all nine chapters but it was well worth it. If only I were Josie, or in my case emma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah that happened

Like no man any had any pride or self respect. If she wanted a toy, either buy a dog or a blowup doll. When he leaves her and he will, I hope he makes his leaving a very painful event for her. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!! Terrific writing-- I became aroused at chapter one!!!

Very imaginative-- I would like to have been in Josie's place. Can't wait to experience

more of your stories.

JLitMJLitMalmost 9 years ago

Okay, so let me just say that I adored this series. The characters were really well-written and the situations were incredibly hot. For me it was also one of those stories where it felt as though it was written specifically for me, like the author knew all of my hidden desires and fantasies, being a super submissive slightly feminine looking bisexual guy named Joe :P. However, I found the ending here to just be too....extreme I guess. I'd say it was too mean spirited but I guess the whole thing was (intentionally, in a good way!) kinda mean spirited. Throughout the story the idea of Sarah and her mistresses raising Josie to be more and more of a slave and sissy girl seemed to be one of the major themes, and throughout reading the story the idea of him permanently becoming a girl and starting a new life elsewhere as a woman who served other, beautiful women was racing in my head and making me think all sorts of crazy, perverted things. However, the ending switched all of that away, as the story ends with Joe just becoming a generic toy who will fulfill whatever needs Sarah wants filled, which contradicts the themes made throughout the story. I guess it makes sense in context; Sarah was constantly mindfucking with him and manipulating Joe to do whatever she wants by instilling this "sissy," into him, only to take it away at the last second. And that is hot, in its own unique way. But I found it to be kinda disappointing, since a man becoming a generic fuck toy for his mistress who will fulfill whatever needs she wants filled is a lot less satisfying, original, and kinky to me than a woman psychologically training a cisgender man to become a transgender woman; it feels like something from a more generic BDSM story. And it's less appealing to me as a fantasy, though it's still rather appealing. I get that erotic stories aren't supposed to cater to my specific needs though, and it's just a fantasy so I can come up with any changes to make it more to my liking in my head, but I'm just leaving my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Well , the ending was better than I thought. The moth was drawn to flame. It was fated to give itself the Mistress. Slaves don't have wishes or desires or anything.

Like the story of O at first O loves her master till at the end she exists only to please. Joe still have to go to that place where he exists to please and nothing for himself. Its a not a slave focused fantasy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor Joe

One day he wakes up and realises he's been abused and denied from having a place in the real world. He knows there is only one solution, he walks outside and jumps out in front of a huge oncoming truck........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Joe

for the most part I wish I was Joe/Josie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author wrote everything the way I have always fantasized, from the forced feminization to total control and ownership, I felt like I was reading my autobiography, I wish I had the balls to actually live it out in real life, I was rock hard throughout the entire story, very well written.

rebacumsrebacumsover 2 years ago

loved the story...just wish it was me...thank you thank you

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Grrrreat series. Because of the expanding facets of surrender & ownership, I'm very glad you gave us the last paragraph. Readers who struggle with the absoluteness of this type of relationship may find it reassuring that josie/joe is still embracing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous