Discovering Mum’s Worn underwear

Story Info
How my fetish for worn underwear started.
1.5k words
3.89
31k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbd66us
tbd66us
19 Followers

Each morning my dad went to work at around 7.15am and I would go join my mum in her bed for a cup of tea. I was 19 and at college but me and Mum took turns to make a cup of tea first thing, and this is where it started. One morning she shouted of me to join her with the morning tea, and the arrangement stuck and became a week day thing before we both headed off out to work & college.

With a few girlfriends under my belt, all a bit basic and not that often, a quick handjob from a girl at college once a month was never going to satisfy my desires, so I masturbated everyday to ease my pressure. My brothers porn stash was my main focus, Scandinavian or German porn magazines, or my Mums clothing catalogue, thumbing through the Bras section. Noteworthy to mention I always ended up in the foundationwear pages, loving the mature ladies in their Corselettes and open bottom girdles, Triumph Doreen bras etc. They looked so much sexier than the younger models.

Anyway Mum in the late 1970s was 47, medium height with thick dark hair, trim figure with good legs, a narrow waist with a good shaped full round bum, her breasts were good and she wore a 36B bra. I once found a picture of her topless on holiday, and she has very big round nipples considering her small breast size.

Not that you saw much of her legs, a conservative dresser with her skirts always below the knee, she either wore a sweater or nylon blouse. And a low to medium heel on her shoes. Went to church every week and was pretty prim and proper.

So I've just joined my Mum in bed and she jumps out wearing her nightdress , believe me nothing remotely sexy, pulls her dressing gown over the top and heads downstairs to make us both a cup of tea. Now when I walked into her bedroom I noticed on her side of the bed on the floor, were a pair of black panties and pantyhose laid on the floor. The tights were a tan colour which she always wore. All stretched and wound up in the panties, after she had obviously rolled them down her thighs the previous evening for bed. The black panties were really thin clingy nylon, and I recall very clearly they did not have a cotton gusset like her other panties had, so only nylon against her pussy.

I leaned across the bed and stared down at my Mums worn underwear on the floor, then felt an urge to pick them up. As I did so I realised my fingers were wet from the crotch of the panties, realising my Mum had wet her pants I pushed them to my nose, my God the reaction was instant as my cock immediately hardened at the gorgeous sweet smell of her panties. The wonderful aroma of her panties which had rubbed against her fanny all day while she was at work. The fact there was no cotton gusset, and the nylon of these gorgeous clingy panties meant the smell was outstandingly sweet but very strong. The smell soon had me reaching for my hard penis and stroking it slowly, with Mums undies over my nose. The still damp gusset of her panties rubbing against my nose, the pantyhose gusset also still damp too.

She he had been downstairs a while so I knew I needed to put them back before I was caught, but this was the start of my obsession with my Mums worn panties, pantyhose and slips. She worked in an office, so the wash basket was always full with her worn undies for me to masturbate with. Most days I beat her in from work and had the house to myself so always managed a quick wank before she got home. Her panty wetting was so good, her panties were still fairly damp the day after she had worn them.

Under her skirt and blouse, she tended to wear a Triumph Doreen type of bra, Playtex etc the sort that make delicious pointy tits under a blouse or jumper, a satin half slip, and mostly white full cut cotton panties, then her pantyhose, then a panty girdle over the pantyhose. This was a 70s thing wearing a panty girdle over your pantyhose, created a good shape but also stopped the nylon pantyhose which when they stretched would often come down. The girdles tended to be white, although she did have a few skin tone ones and black. Whenever she undressed it was obvious she rolled the 3 layers down her thighs, causing the panties, pantyhose and girdle to tangle together, this is how I always found them in the wash basket. Sometimes her half slip was also wrapped in the worn undies. Having a daily supply of Mums damp undies was a massive turn on.

As as I got more hooked on her worn underwear, I started to take more risks. Her evening routine for bed was to go upstairs about 8pm and undress in her bedroom, and then come downstairs in her dressing gown to watch tv. The washy basket was in her room, So I started to go up to my room before she went to undress and wait till she had gone downstairs, then sneak into her room only seconds after she'd taken off her underwear. Still warm and very wet, I always took a piece of loo roll with me to shoot my big load into. She often just left them on the bedroom floor next to the bed, the bedroom door was wide open so in I went. The smell from her undies had me cumming in seconds, the thought of where the soaked panties had been only minutes before had me creating really big loads in seconds. Sometimes they were so good I would wank off twice with them before slipping back into my bedroom. I was always careful when ejaculating to not spray anywhere, and never ever came in her undies. Much preferred to have them over my nose as I shot, than removing them and their glorious smell to spunk into them.

On on a Saturday she went dancing with her friends, so all day she was in her skirt, heels and pantyhose around the house, the odd glimpse up her skirt, or wondering what she was wearing I would be whacking off with later that day made certain Saturdays were just seriously horny days for me.

She he would go and have a bath soon after tea, and start getting ready, occasionally coming downstairs in her full slip without her dress on, to stand and iron it in the living room in front of me. The view watching my Mums nice round arse wiggling back and forth in her full panty corselette and pantyhose under a slightly see through slip had my cock bursting in my pants. Some weeks it was a panty girdle over her pantyhose, other weeks the full body panty corselette.

Mum occasionally wore stockings, she had pairs of dark tan RHT nylons in her drawer but also wore tan pantyhose a lot. In the Winter she would get ready for work in front of the fire in the living room, all done under her long dressing gown with her back to me, she assumed I was sitting eating my breakfast on the sofa not looking. Suspender belt on the sofa next to me and her nylons, suspender belt on first, dressing gown pulled up and she would turn round pick the stockings up and put them on sat next to me, stand up again and fasten both stockings to her suspenders, all done under her dressing gown so I couldn't see , and then on with her full cut cotton or satin panties. Never saw one inch of her above her ankle during this entire process apart from rolling on the stockings, and that was carefully done. However the reflection in the chrome sides to the gas fire gave a full length view or her naked under her dressing gown. Big hairy triangle of dark hair, and swollen big aerolas on her small 36B breasts.

Anyway I digress , On Saturday evenings - 7.30pm the taxi picked them up, and off they went for the night, not back till 11pm I could indulge in the days worn underwear , but also slip on some of the other underwear from the wash basket. Pulling on her full cut panties , pantyhose and girdle with a slip, lying on her bed wanking off with her soaked sweet panties was heaven. Two and three orgasms, totally emptying myself of cum with her nylon delights.

One of my things was to put two pillows together, and then slip on her panties over the pillows, the pantyhose and the panty corselette, and stuff the bra portion with her worn tights to make a bust. I then had a Mum modelling her undies for me, sniffing and fucking at the sweet panties as I pretended she caught me wanking with her underwear and then forced me to lie on the bed, while she lowered her nylon covered pussy and wet crotch onto my face, making me masturbate for her.

tbd66us
tbd66us
19 Followers