All Comments on 'Discovering Mum’s Worn underwear'

by tbd66us

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

Where was there incest in this story???

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Good story, thanks. I hope there is more to come.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Read like a fetish to me, not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Extremely erotic and well written. Please keep it up.

COUNTRYPUMPERCOUNTRYPUMPERover 2 years ago

Loved it brought back memories of me spying on mother when dressing and undressing

Then wanking on one of her nylon petticoats those were the days .well done more to cum I hope

Nylon1Nylon1over 2 years ago

Love the subject matter. I wonder how many Mums realise that teenage sons wank over their solid undies. I think your stories are a great start, but you need to explore the subjects in more detail and make them longer.

Have a read of mine, we share the same interests in undies and nylons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very honest and real. Many guys have done similar but most are embarrassed to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also love to sniff and lick my Mums dirty panties every day. Always so musky with a hint of sweat sometimes damp and on the odd occasion sticky or crusty with her dried juices.

I fantasise that she catches me wanking off while sniffing her dirty panties and eventually ends up sitting on my face and having multiple orgasms and I get to drink my own Mums cum mmmm if only. I will have to do with sniffing and licking her dirty panties for now.

I love to listen to my Mum and Dad having sex love it when my Mum moans I dream that it is my cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt and then spunking inside her filling her up with my incestuous cum.

Have many Mums caught their own sons sniffing their dirty panties while wanking off?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous