Discovering my cuckold parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Junaid Uncle spoke all these, his hands were all along busy kneading Mom's boobs and asses most passionately. Mom was seemingly enjoying his passionate caress while Dad was caressing his hard tool looking at the spectacle being played on the bed. I noticed that like Dad, I was also mildly stroking my hard tool watching what was going on inside the room. Junaid Uncle then pulled Mom's face and the two lip locked in a passionate kiss. For about ten minutes, they sucked each other's lips and then Junaid Uncle addressed Dad, "Now watch as I take a look at your wife's love triangle."

For the first time I saw a blush on my Mom's face. She even seemed to mutter something but Uncle's palms had already slipped inside her panty and was playing on Mom's mound between her thighs. Very slowly, as if in a slow motion, Junaid Uncle pulled centimetres by centimetres the elastic of the red panty that covered the most intimate area of Mom. Her big smooth buttocks were first to appear. Junaid Uncle turned them towards my Dad and planted kisses on her buttocks. He then asked my Dad, "Hope you're enjoying. Or are you getting angry? If not, I now wish to make your wife my whore."

There was no anger in Dad's eyes nor any shame or regret. Mom seemed blushing but her sparkling eyes revealed her sexcitement more than anything else. Junaid Uncle was not sitting idle, his hands moved on Mom's smooth back, thighs and midriff. He very ceremoniously pulled down Mom's red lacy panty up to her knees. From the balcony I tried to have a clear glimpse of her triangle but her left side was turned towards me. But Junaid Uncle did it for me as he suddenly slapped hard on Mom's buttocks and said in a vulgar tone, "Ruchi, you kept me waiting for six years to see this spot. Today you stand like slut before me showing all your treasure."

Junaid Uncle had slapped Mom hard and startled she turned to face him giving me a clear view of her clean shaved love triangle with her sexy labia lips giving an idea of her slit. My eyes were actually licking the beautiful mound. I wanted to smell it, kiss it and feel it. My dick was already out of my trousers and it jerked spontaneously in excitement to see Mom's pudenda. I could feel precum at the tip of my hard member.

Junaid Uncle made my Mom sit on the bed stretching her legs and facing my Dad so that Dad could see Mom's cunt. As his hand massaged Mom's moun, Junaid Uncle said to Dad, "Your wife looks like a sex goddess with such a marvelous triangle. She is already hot, I could see love juice pouring out of that slit."

Mom had her eyes shut as Junaid Uncle roughly massaged her whole genital area but her mouth had formed a gap like alphabet "O" as her lips were slightly parted, perhaps due to sexual caress she was receiving from Junaid Uncle. He noticed it and didn't miss the opportunity to tease Mom sexually and he went near her face and inserted his tongue through the circular gap formed by her lips. Mom responded by parting her lips further to allow Junaid Uncle to explore and taste her oral cavity.

As the kissing ended, Junaid Uncle sat beside Mom and invited the attention of Dad as he squeezed Mom's boobs most passionately. With her eyes shut, Mom seemed to enjoy the way her boobs were being kneaded as her sense of delight was visible on her face. Soon Junaid Uncle moved to his next action. He started parting the labia lips of Mom giving both me and Dad, a clear view of her pink tunnel. It seemed to be a small tunnel and without any real experience, I wondered how that little tunnel could accommodate the hard dick of a man. You could call me an incestuous mother fucker, but the way Junaid Uncle displayed Mom's tunnel by stretching her labia lips, the sense of mystery its pink muscles conveyed with a glistening look, I for the first felt the desire in my groin to put my cock in such a lovely cave.

But I knew that was not possible so decided to enjoy the spectacle instead though I wished that either Junaid Uncle or Dad start fucking Mom sooner so that I could have a real experience of live mating show. Perhaps I got engrossed in my own thoughts and prospects and missed details that was going on inside the room.

I was awakened to consciousness by a long moan followed by "uuum... aaah... uuuf.... ooooh" etc. All these interjectional sounds were coming out of my Mom's mouth as Junaid Uncle had inserted one or more of his fingers in Mom's tunnel and was gyrating them clockwise and anti-clockwise alternately. Junaid Uncle looked at my Dad, who not only watched the way Mom was treated, but had his own cock dancing in excitement. Junaid Uncle said to Dad, "I'm assured of your cuckold nature. Long live old man. For a cuck like you I have got to enjoy with such a sexy whore. You're enjoying the way I am handling this whore, isn't it?"

Dad didn't reply. Junaid Uncle told Mom, "Ruchi, teach some courtesy to your old cuck hubby. When boss asks something he should respond else..."

He stopped abruptly to kiss Mom near her shoulder and when he left, a red hickey was there on her snow white skin of her shoulder and Junaid Uncle took up where he had left, "Else there will be hickeys on your face and other tender areas."

Mom was anxious and said to Dad, "Why don't you say anything thing when he asks something?"

Dad seemed to arise from a trance and said, "Yes, yes. I was too engrossed to see you enjoying with him..."

Junaid Uncle said to Dad, "See, Ruchi, your slutty wife, is enough aroused. Now for the final act, you must request me to turn your wife to my whore. Is that clear? Be very specific."

Dad seemed to understood and without hesitation said, "Sir, I pray you turn my wife to your whore by doing everything that you think necessary...I will be happy to see her enjoying."

"But why do you want your wife to enjoy with me?" Junaid Uncle questioned.

"I told you, I am cuckold and enjoy to see my wife having sex with another man," Dad replied without any hesitation, "Further, my wife is still young and hot and I think I can't fully satisfy her."

"Ok, that's good," Junaid Uncle seemed much pleased, "So I will now proceed to make this hot bitch my whore and you will see. But can you do a favour?"

"What?" asked Dad.

"Well, I am setting you free," Junaid Uncle said, "You work on her pussy with your mouth to prepare your wife in such a way that she goes crazy to take me in her tunnel. And before that do a little job, take away my clothes so that your wife gets some idea about the tool that's going to invade her."

Junaid Uncle freed my Dad and the latter removed Uncle's clothes one by one till his circumcised penis proudly announced its throbbing presence. It was really awesome to watch a thick circumcised meat in its full growth with brown glans. It was encircled by quite lengthy black curly bushes. I wondered since how many months Junaid Uncle had not shaved his pubic hairs. It had prolific growth of thickly grown black curly hairs that made his huge meat look monstrous. At its erect state, it seemed to be somewhat between 8 to 8.5 inches in length while its girth was about 3.5 inches. In fact, when I compared to me and Dad, Junaid Uncle was superior to both my Dad and me. I wondered what it would be like Mom to take such a mammoth cock in her little tunnel that was habituated in taking Dad's tool.

As instructed by Junaid Uncle, Dad guided Mom's hands to the Uncle's huge shaft. Mom held the flesh rod in her palms lovingly and asked Dad, "Are you enjoying? For your old and dirty mind I got a new horizon and am able to please my horny boss."

I was amazed by the understanding between Mom and Dad in respect of dirty cuckold desires and how easily Mom had accepted the same. Meanwhile, Junaid Uncle had instructed Mom to lay on her back spreading her legs so that Dad could give oral performance on her pussy. Dad started by kissing and sucking her labia lips, and then teasing Mom by inserting his tongue, now and then, deep in her tunnel. Mom giving out signs of growing excitement as her body trembled now and then and amorous hissing sounds like "uuuf...aaas...uuuum....ooo" etc were being released uncontrollably by her almost continuously. Meanwhile, Junaid Uncle was busy kissing Mom, his tongue was at war with Mom's tongue in her mouth, while his hands were busy fondling her boobies and asses.

But there was a mild scuffle between Junaid Uncle and Mom, when the former placed his hard cock near Mom's mouth and asked her to kiss it. As Mom repeatedly refused to touch the "dirty organ" with her lips, Junaid Uncle got infuriated and said to Dad, "I have your permission to do everything necessary to make her a good slut, isn't it?"

"Yes," replied Dad.

Junaid Uncle started slapping Mom hard on her cheeks turning them red and angrily said, "I don't tolerate disobedience of my subordinates or my sluts. You shameless woman, I am going to teach you how to become an obedient whore."

Junaid Uncle pressed Mom's cheeks on both side making her open her mouth and without wasting a moment pushed the hard cock deep inside making Mom give out "ugl...ugg" sounds of discomfort. His curly pubic hairs almost concealed Mom's lips under them. Mom's mouth was filled by his circumcised meat and it was so bigger that even when nearly one-third remained outside Mom's mouth, the tip had touched her inner throat. Junaid Uncle said to Mom, "Suck it like a good slut if you don't want to be spanked."

In the balcony, my hard member twitched as it too became desirous of being cared by a soft mouth like Mom's, but there was no way. Meanwhile, Junaid Uncle had instructed Dad to leave Mom's pussy. I looked at her pussy. I was in a mess and looked dirty. Dad's saliva and Mom's love juice mingled to overflow. Mom's labia lips were parted giving a glimpse of her tunnel as if ready for a male meat to thrust. Dad was asked to take control of Mom's head and move it to and fro so that Mom's mouth slides on Junaid Uncle's cock giving it the pleasure of mouth fucking.

However, soon Mom took up the rhythm and I saw her stretching her tongue to caress and lick the entire length of Junaid Uncle's massive shaft of flesh. After sometime, even as Dad left moving her head, I saw Mom bobbing her head up and down on the Uncle's shaft giving him the pleasure for which he had slapped Mom earlier. Junaid Uncle looked at Dad, who held his hard penis in his palm stroking it with care as he watch Mom's mouth being fucked by Junaid Uncle. Outside the room, on the balcony, I was doing the same thing like Dad and longed when I might get a chance to use my Mom's expertise to worked on my member.

Junaid Uncle asked Dad, "She is now doing it nice. Do you like the way I treated her moments ago to teach the jobs of a good slut? I hope after I have left you too can use her mouth. Your wife has been taught all the paraphernalia of becoming a perfect whore. The final training will soon begin."

Junaid Uncle stopped and then turned to Mom, "Enough of cock sucking, you bitch. Now spread your legs wide to give easy access to your hot pussy. You're going to take my meat in your craving cunt in front of your husband. Are you ready?"

"Yes boss," humbly replied Mom without slightest shame or hesitation, and spread her slender legs wider.

Mom's new position on the bed gave me a better view of her whole pubic area including her labia lips that had grown puffy, probably due to severe ora caress that Dad had given. Nevertheless, it looked attractive with the slit still overflowing. Without much wastage of time, Junaid Uncle positioned himself on Mom's body, his hands cupped her boobs while his tongue licked her lips. After caressing Mom's privates for sometime, Junaid Uncle gestured Mom to lift her legs upward folding them at her knees. With that position of Mom, I could clearly see her love spot and just near the spot hanged the massive meat of Junaid Uncle, throbbing in anticipation of invading Mom's most private tunnel.

For a moment, I thought what the ghost had entered my parents that they were sharing their most private life with an outsider. Then I decided not to bother myself about it, rather to enjoy the first real experience of watching a mating session in front of my eyes. On the bed, Junaid Uncle had taken his huge manhood in his hand and placing the swollen glan on Mom's love spot rubbing it on her entire pubic area. Mom had kept her eyes shut but her body was responding to the manipulation of Junaid Uncle as she often started holding the bedsheet tightly in her fists. Junaid Uncle slowly raised her arms above her head and started kissing her clean shaved armpits most passionately. Soon I noticed Mom throwing her legs in utter excitement and passion. My Dad was watching with utter satisfaction the growing lust displayed by Mom on the bed as the lips of Junaid Uncle moved on her lips, cheeks, forehead, bare shoulders and arms, and at intervals, on her underarms. Mom pulled Junaid Uncle's head lovingly towards her, kissed his lips and whispered something to his ears to which he whispered back to her.

Mom called my Dad near her and as he came near, she said, "Please ask Junaid to fuck me. It is unbearable for me. Dear hubby, you have done so much for my pleasure, please do this little one. I am sure you will also enjoy watching your dear wife getting fucked by Junaid."

Dad said to Junaid Uncle, "Ruchi is all ready for you. Please douse the fire you have ignited in her by fucking her. She will enjoy it and I will enjoy to see her enjoying with you."

What Mom and Dad didn't know was that their wicked son was as much eager to watch his mother getting fucked. I was even dreaming that since my Dad was so interested to see his wife getting fucked by another man, someday in future I might fulfill his wish by playing the role of her bed partner instead of Junaid Uncle. After watching so long, I had come to the conclusion that my Mom was a real hot and sexy woman, who might allow me to have intimate physical relation with her. But that could be thought of later, I argued to myself as I didn't want to miss a single moment of my Mom's love making with the uncle.

Just then I heard a mild scream of Mom and as I looked, I saw Junaid Uncle had pushed the tip of his manhood in the slit between Mom's labia lips while his fingers kept her labia lips parted. I could feel from outside by looking at the hip movements the pressure that Junaid Uncle was exerting to push himself inside Mom. However, his cock seemed too big for Mom and she was screaming quite loudly as the Uncle attempted to enter by exerting harder pressure. Once I even heard Mom asking Junaid Uncle to spare her. But the uncle said, "After so many years, my dream of fucking you is going to be true. Ruchi, I can't leave at this stage. Just bear the pain for initial period, it will go away once I am inside."

Junaid Uncle started merciless and brutal efforts to push his hard tool inside Mom, while Mom kept screaming and then suddenly Mom squealed like a mad woman and to my awe I watched the large thick meat of Junaid Uncle disappearing inside my Mom's tunnel. He kissed to lock her lips and stop her screaming. But soon Mom stopped screaming though I could see drops of tears rolling down from her eyes.

After the immediate painful effect of insertion disappeared, Mom moved her pelvis upward as if giving a signal to Junaid Uncle to act. The uncle licked the tears on the cheeks of Mom and I watched his buttocks raising up and going down. What I had so far seen in movies was live in front of my eyes. The dark curly bushes of the uncle were pressed against Mom's labia lips and then I saw his huge dick coming out and going inside Mom's tunnel at a moderate speed. Mom had started moaning in a light pitch by then. In next five minutes Mom's hands went against the uncle's back hugging his nude body tightly to her own. For another fifteen or twenty minutes Mom and Uncle kissed and caressed each other like a pair of young lovers while the uncle kept on plumbing Mom's tunnel gently.

But slowly Junaid Uncle picked up speed and Mom also started thrusting her pelvis upward rapidly. Both of them were thrusting each other as if to get more of the other. Mom's sexy moans filled the room and as time went by the pitch of her moans grew louder. Junaid Uncle also intermittently grunted in lust and passion. Perhaps it went on for another twenty minutes after which Junaid Uncle started plumbing Mom most brutally. Those were so rapid and powerful thrusts that it was difficult to track when his meat as going in or coming out of Mom's tunnel. Meanwhile, Mom was behaving like a possessed person, moaning shamelessly and lifting her asses upward to get better thrusts from the uncle. Junaid Uncle asked Mom, "Are you enjoying, Ruchi?"

Mom didn't reply even though the uncle repeated the question several times. Junaid Uncle said, "I know baby you are enjoying, only you're ashamed to admit it. But there is nothing to be ashamed of. People enjoy sex outside marriage and in your case, you're lucky that your husband has consented to it. It encourages a male to perform better when the female partner tells that she is enjoying it."

Mom gave a seductive smile but didn't reply. Junaid Uncle waited for sometime and then said, "Ok, you're not enjoying, let us stop here."

Junaid Uncle stopped thrusting Mom's tunnel and pretend to withdraw his penis from Mom's tunnel. Mom's resistance broke, she held the uncle tightly and finally admitted in a blurred voice, "I'm enjoying very much. Please don't stop."

Junaid Uncle restarted the task of plumbing and this time with higher intensity making Mom moan, "Aaah... uu... ooohh...my...god...uuuf....faster... harder... Junaid...flood my tunnel with your cum... I'm your slut boss...uuff...aaah... don't leave me..." etc.

Watching Mom and the Uncle, I had almost forgotten about Dad but then a mild groan drew my attention to him. What a mess! He was enjoying Mom and the Uncle's erotic mating and rubbing his hard tool. The passionate love making of Mom and Junaid Uncle proved too much for him and he started ejaculating without any control. Poor Dad! I thought looking at his condition.

Junaid Uncle had continued to fuck Mom for nearly an hour by then. Mom was tired by then and pleading him to come. Like a horny stud, the uncle continued to batter Mom's pudenda disregarding all her pleas. Mom was behaving like a real whore as one after another orgasm ripped her. The way she gripped the edges of the bedsheet, the way she scratched the back of the uncle, the ay she threw her legs were all indicating her repeated sexual climaxes.

However, after next ten minutes Junaid Uncle started giving unparalleled hard thrusts making Mom scream louder than ever and soon Junaid Uncle started spending himself inside Mom's tunnel. Mom held the uncle tighter than ever and their mouths locked in a kiss of utter sexual satisfaction. The orgasm of Mom and Junaid Uncle had its impact on me as I threw jets of semen in the balcony.

Mom and the uncle remained hugged for quite sometime after which they separated. Mom was exhausted after such violent and lengthy love making and laid down on her back with parted legs. Her pussy was oozing out thick cum discharged by the uncle. Dad came forward after sometime and thanked both Mom and the uncle for the spectacle and for satisfying his cuckold desires. With permission of the uncle, Mom kissed Dad for giving her life time experience with Junaid Uncle. The uncle also appreciated Dad and Mom for their liberal sexual attitudes as a couple. All the three decided to sleep on the same bed nude for the rest of the night with Mom in the middle being caressed by Junaid Uncle and Dad.

I had no option but to spend the night in the balcony. I was thinking how to announce my arrival next morning. But then I thought to return back to hostel without letting my parents know either about my presence or me knowing their sexual secrets. I managed to find a towel to cover myself and decided to leave before dawn. I, however, decided to use the knowledge I had gathered about the sexual escapades of my parents in due course to try my luck with my sexy Mom.