Discovering my cuckold parents

Story Info
Accidentally discovers his cuckold parents.
8.8k words
4.12
33.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayna
Nayna
86 Followers

Well, this incident set new sets of sexual values in my life even though at first it seemed to me that my world had collapsed. It is basically an incestuous experience with sexual cuckoldry of parents. If that is not your area of likes, please avoid reading further.

I was then just 20 years and was studying in a college in the nearby city, where I stayed in hostel. Being the only son of my parents I had enough luxury in life and from my adolescent days, I had access to various knowledge about sex. But my knowledge was limited to watching blue movies only and nothing in real life.

Both my parents were working. My Dad, around 50 years was a slim person with thinning hairs. He worked as an engineer. My Mom, Ruchi, about 42 years, looked much younger than her real age. She was working as the Executive Secretary to the Chief Resident Executive of a private company.

My mom was short by Indian standard, she was just 5'2". She had an oval face with a distinctive sharp chin, very sparkling dark eyes. She was quite bright complexioned unlike me and my father. She took extreme care of her looks, hairs, skin and nails. She had a smooth skin. She was very conscious of her figure and avoided all carbohydrates and exercised regularly. As a result, even at 42, when having a son of 20, she had a flat belly. She had thin but juicy lips and a black mole on the right side of her upper lip added to her beauty. Though she was not fatty, she had right amount of flesh in her bosom and butt. In fact, once out of curiosity to know her measurements, I checked her undergarments left inside the bathroom and found that she wore 36 size bra and panties. Though I checked her undergarments I never had any incestuous fascination towards her till that time.

Things, however, changed drastically with the event that I am going to narrate. It was late October and only a week ago I came to hostel from home after the vacation and I had no plan to visit home again. It was Friday and suddenly a local strike was called in the city next day. Instead of spending the day in hostel, I decided to visit home so that I could stay the weekend at home. I planned to give a surprise to my parents and didn't call them and instead boarded an evening bus to my native town. By the time I reached near our house, it was around 9 PM. The main entrance was locked. Normally we lock it after 9 at night so it didn't appear unusual.

Since my school days, we had three sets of keys for our house as my parents and me went out and returned at different times. So I used my set of keys to open the entrance. Normally, the sound of the iron gate alerted the inmates of the house and one would watch from the first floor about who had arrived. That night nobody seemed to notice. For a moment I thought if the parents were not at home but then I saw lights glowing in the bedroom of my parents in the first floor. Naughty that I was even at that age, I smiled to myself thinking that my parents were perhaps making love and didn't notice the sound of the gate.

Hostel life teaches many dirty and prohibited things. I had listened to many hostel mates who had seen their parents in love making sessions and even described the details to other without slightest shame or hesitation. These descriptions also served as masturbatory fantasies to many boarders of the hostel. I was inspired and amused to think that tonight I might get a chance to watch my parents in the primitive game that is played between a husband and a wife. To be frank, after spending two years in the hostel I had no qualms to watch my parents in the intimate position.

But then something else drew my attention. My parents had their own cars. But there was a third car parked in the porch and I didn't know whose car it was. So I thought there might be some guests in the house and my parents were busy with them. Since I had found the main gate locked, I knew the guests were, in all probability, to stay for the night.

Using my set of keys, I unlocked the door to the house and moved towards the stair case to reach the first floor. But the staircase door was locked. Now that was something unusual. We do not lock the staircase door before going to sleep and unfortunately, I didn't have the key to that. I thought of calling Dad loudly but then remembered that at young age I used to climb side wall beside the staircase to go up or come down. But doing something as a kid was different from doing the same with a grown up body. Still I cautiously treaded the wall and without hurting myself reached the other side of the door. I started climbing through the stairs to reach the first floor.

Except for the bedroom of my parents the entire area was dark. I switched on the mobile light and for the first time I felt something fishy. The bedroom door was locked. With guests in it was abnormal to keep the doors tightly locked. I could hear faint conversation pouring out of the room. For a moment I thought if anything wrong went in the family that made my parents to have serious closed door discussion with some. I decided to move to the balcony at the back of the bedroom. The balcony was darker except for the mild light creeping out of the room. To my luck, of the two big windows facing the garden below, one was partially open and it was not clear whether it remained open by mistake or they kept it open. But soon I realised that it was kept open slightly to let the smoke of cigarettes come out as I could smell it. The curtain was parted by one inch through which I could see smoke coming out. But something struck me again - it was not the smell of traditional cigarettes. I decided not to announce my presence but peep into the room.

Something inside the bedroom was quite extraordinary. I could see Mom and Dad sitting on the long sofa kept in a corner of the bedroom facing a man sitting in opposite to them though I couldn't see his face. What was unusual was the dress that Mom was wearing. She was wearing a red sleeveless tops of fine fabric that ended just above her knees. Her smooth legs and entire length of arms were exposed including her shoulders since the tops she wore had thin straps. The fabric of her tops was so thin that it outlined her red bra and panty beneath the tops. Nevertheless, she looked gorgeous. I never saw Mom in such outfit and could feel tightness between my legs. They were smoking and on a closer observation I realised it was not cigarette but joints.

Both Mom and Dad had glasses in their hands and were sipping now and then. Between them and the stranger was a small centre table on which I could see a bottle of vodka. I had never known that my Mom drank. All of them were conversing something in a very low voice due to which I could not listen. I was curious to know who the stranger was, in front of whom my parents were enjoying drinks and joints and in front of whom my mom appeared in such a skimpy outfit. So I pushed the curtain slightly so that I could get a better view of the room. I was surprised to find that it was none other than Junaid Uncle, the Chief Resident Executive of the company in which my mom worked and the boss of her. He was in his mid thirties and looked handsome with nearly six feet height and a stout body. I tried to guess what it could be that made my parents sit in such an intimate discussion with Junaid Uncle.

But just at that moment, Junaid Uncle stood up, shook hands with my Dad and thanked Mom for the dinner and was ready to leave. I heard Mom saying, "I have yet to tell you something, both to you and my dear hubby. So please give sometime. But one thing this must remain among three of us only."

Junaid sat again looking questioningly at my Mom while my Dad too looked at her slightly bewildered. My Mom coughed as if to clear her throat and said to my Dad, "You know, Junaid is my boss and younger to me by at least ten years. Though he is married, he had given discreet suggestions several times during last 5/6 years that he was interested to take me to bed..."

Both my Dad and Junaid Uncle seemed embarrassed at Mom's words and tried to interrupt her but Mom gestured them to keep quiet and added, "Let me finish, you can give your views later."

I was rather confused at my Mom's behaviour and the reason behind such open conversation. I paid more attention not to miss a single word of their conversation as my Mom continued to address them, "Junaid, I understood your discreet gestures and enjoyed that a handsome man, much younger than me, was interested in me. It reassured my confidence in my sexuality but I never responded to your gestures even though sometimes I felt that I should please my boss in every way..."

Mom paused a bit before she continued again, "But Junaid, you were slowly getting restless and advanced more explicitly and sometimes back patted on my ass for some official work. Well, I didn't mind anything about it. About a month back I and my dear hubby were in an intimate session when I told him about getting patted on my ass by my boss. I thought my hubby would get angry but rather I found him more excited.

Later, I told him about your (Junaid's) discreet but clear sexual overtures to me. Instead of being concerned or advising me to be careful, he seemed to enjoy it. When I spoke to him about his reaction, my hubby confessed that he felt extremely excited to learn about a young man dying to take his wife to bed. In our very intimate moment my dear old hubby exposed his dirty cuckold desires to see watch me in the arms of another person.

I was very much shocked initially and was about to quarrel with him. But he was not ashamed of his views and told me that he would love to see me enjoying to the fullest with any other man as he believed that he was inadequate for me. For the first time I thought about satisfying both my boss and the dirty wishes of my dear hubby. I invited you tonight to discuss frankly about it in the presence of both of you. So far as I am concerned, I will definitely enjoy being taken by a young bull like Junaid..."

I couldn't believe my ears. I wondered how could my parents go to that extent. Meanwhile, I could see a shock in the face of my Dad, who seemed shocked and ashamed that my Mom had exposed his cuckold wishes to Junaid Uncle. Junaid Uncle's face displayed a mixture of hesitation, awe, lust and delight - all combined at once. Meanwhile, my Mom while waiting for their response, raised her hands most seductively that revealed her clean shaved underarms through her sleeveless tops. It also exposed her plumpy mounds very offensively through the thin fabric of her dress. Junaid Uncle was full of lust and surveyed Mom's body with his glances. My Dad sat with an unusual calmness, and contrary to what I anticipated, he was not hanging his head in shame nor his gaze was downcast.

For about five minutes none spoke a word. Then Junaid Uncle started treading carefully, "Well, it's a fact that I was attracted towards you and often gave indirect signals of growing intimate. But it is a story of five or six long years since I joined here as the Chief Resident Executive. But to be frank enough, I am not able to decipher your motive behind. Why all on a sudden, you grew so liberal to fulfill my desires."

Junaid Uncle paused a moment and continued, "I am now a family man and while I am still interested in the matter, I am not ready to endanger either my social reputation or disrupt my family life. Moreover, I am not to get involve in a messy affairs only to please the cuckold wishes of an old hubby by mating with his wife in his presence and then get honey trapped. Moreover, your husband has not spoken anything yet. How do I know it is not the trap by a couple? But still at this age, Ruchi, you're a buxom beauty with great sexy appeal that I have ever seen. To be frank, I am in a dilemma."

For the first time I heard Dad reply, "Junaid, I love Ruchi very much but at this age I know I am not able to give her the robust sex she longs for. I am not ashamed to admit that I have always enjoyed cuckold fantasies and would really like to see my wife being served well on bed by another man, even when it is humiliating to me. What Ruchi had proposed is just for fun so that three of us could enjoy the game. It has no other motive."

I first grew angry listening to Dad's confession. It was dirty and perverted and then I recalled a hostel mate who once told that his parents went to one of their neighbours house every weekend and the maid servant of that house, with whom my hostel mate had regular sexual relationship, told him that his parents and the neighbour couple do engage in partner exchange regularly. Suddenly, my anger disappeared and I wished Junaid Uncle agree to my Mom's proposal so that she was laid at that very moment by him. I would have the opportunity not only to see my Mom's naked body but the real view of man-woman mating session. So far I have seen them only on movies. The prospect made my meat harder than I ever felt it so.

I heard my Mom assuring Junaid Uncle that she or Dad had no ill motive behind. She even teased him, "Being the boss, if you find any motive at any stage, you can dismiss your subordinate. Why are you suspicious?"

Junaid Uncle seemed more composed now as he replied, "I want to be suspicious rather than regretting later. Anyway, for a bull like me, the offer is too lucrative to deny. However, I have some conditions which both you and your husband must listen and adhere to. 1. I can enjoy in the presence of your only if he strips completely and submits his dresses to me so that he doesn't go away leaving us on the bed. 2. After stripping he should guide you to me on the bed so that I could see if he is actually enjoying the show. 3. Before we resort to love making I will tie him up to the chair till our action is completed to make sure that he doesn't call police or people to embarrass us. 4. At the beginning I will say dirty, insulting and humiliating words to him to check if he gets angry or takes them with cheerful mood. 5. Once we are in the game, neither of you will ask to stop abruptly till the round is over."

My parents agreed to his conditions. Very carefully I pushed the curtain further so that I could have a clear view of everything that went inside. To my shock and disgust, I saw my Dad stripping completely and handing over the clothes to Junaid Uncle. I was wondering why my Dad wanted Junaid to fuck my Mom because as I could see my Dad had a thick and more than 6 inches long meat hanging between his legs. It was not completely hard, but was in semi-flaccid state. Around the base were mostly thin bushy curl of grey pubic hairs.

Junaid Uncle was sitting on the bed. He gestured my Dad to take Mom to him. Dad lovingly held her by the hand and guided her to the bed where Junaid Uncle was sitting like a king. As Dad guided Mom towards the bed I could see his shaft growing harder. "Damn cuck", I cursed Dad. Junaid Uncle too noticed his rising shaft and said teasingly, "Hey old man, if it starts getting hard from now, it will burst out when you watch me and Ruchi in action."

He giggled. As my Dad was about to return to his chair, Junaid Uncle scolded him roughly, "Where are you going? Push her head towards me, let me drink the nectar from those luscious lips."

Dad slightly pushed Mom's head from the back and Junaid Uncle's lips descended on Mom's lips and started sucking them. For about five minutes he kept sucking Mom's lips and then broke the only to give further order to Dad, "Why your wife is still in her dress? Who will display her beautiful sexy body? For last five/six years I am longing to see that naked body. So while I keep kissing her, you take away all her clothes. Remember the slut should not have a single thread on her body."

After giving the instruction, Junaid Uncle pulled Mom towards him, once again kissing her lips and pushing his tongue inside Mom's mouth. There was a "uuum" that escaped from Mom's mouth. Meanwhile I saw Dad's boner harder than before and throbbing like an angry snake in excitement. He started by slipping the straps from the shoulders of Mom, pulled it down exposing her bare body that had only red bra and panty. He then unhooked the bra and carefully brought it out of her body, one arm at a time. For the first time I was watching in front of my eyes the curvaceous mounds. I could faintly remember to have sucked her boobies as a child. But now as a grown up boy, I looked at the flesh mounds of my Mom with lust and knew why Junaid Uncle was crazy for her despite himself being much younger than Mom.

Even at 42, her 36 sized mounds hadn't sagged. Their shapes and smoothness were without any blemish. Her snow white boobs with creamy areolas and dark pointed nipples looked most erotic. Not because she was my Mom, but any man who would see those well shaped tits were bound to feel like touching and sucking them. Even though highly incestuous and forbidden by conventional morality, my boner too rebelled and became hard inside my trousers. Junaid Uncle looked at those flesh mounds of Mom with unbridled lust in his eyes.

Soon Junaid Uncle's hands cupped Mom's boobs and he pressed her nipples hard between his thumbs and forefingers making Mom give out a scream. Dad looked on as Mom got her nipples pressed by Junaid Uncle. Mom whispered to Dad, "You wanted to see it like this? Isn't it? Are you happy?"

Shamelessly Dad nodded. Junaid Uncle pointed at Dad's hard dick and said to Mom, "His happiness is reflected in his meat. Poor old man, he needs to watch his wife kneaded by another man to have proper hardness."

Dad blushed slightly but didn't protest. Suddenly he recalled that he had left the task of stripping Mom halfway. Dad was about to pull down the panty that Mom was wearing when Junaid Uncle broke the kiss and asked Mom to bring her bosom near his mouth so that he could taste Mom's glamorous boobs. Mom brought her boobs near his mouth. Junaid Uncle stretched his tongue and licked one nipple after another for sometime. When he stopped licking, Mom's already erect dark nipples had grown bigger and were protruding most offensively as if inviting for further treatment. Mom's nipples were glistening in his saliva. It was too exciting a sight for my cock that was aching inside my tight brief. In the darkness of the balcony, I unzipped my trousers, freed my hard cock from the bondage of briefs and trousers allowing it to jump in excitement in the cool air outside.

Meanwhile Dad's hands were on the elastic of Mom's panty as he was about to pull it down to expose Mom's hidden triangle to the view of Junaid Uncle. But he asked Dad to stop and gestured Dad to move to his seat. Once Dad sat in the chair, Junaid Uncle asked to adjust its position by bringing it nearer to bed so that Dad could see everything that went on between Mom and Junaid Uncle. Junaid Uncle then tied Dad quite tightly to the chair and said, "This is just to make sure that you don't play any tricks against me. If you behave properly I will set you free after sometime. By the way, I spared you the labour of pulling down her panty because I thought a cuckold hubby would enjoy to watch his wife being stripped by another man. Isn't it?"

To my surprise there was no protest from Dad while Mom had a wicked smile on her face. Junaid Uncle made Mom stand up on the bed and said to Dad, "You actually did take right decision to allow her to enjoy with me. After all, I am her boss and she need to obey all my wishes. Moreover, Ruchi is still young, hot and sexy. I don't think you could fulfill all her bodily needs. So it was wise on your part to give her that freedom to enjoy with someone other than you.

You old cuck, you will now watch how I remove the last piece of cloth she is wearing and expose the most hidden part that was so far reserved for you only. But before that I wish you to remember a few things. One, after tonight your beautiful wife will be my slut. Two, I will be the boss of her lovely pussy henceforth. Three, you can have sex with her but suppose you two are about to enjoy sex and suddenly I arrive, you will, without protest or any objection, leave her to serve my dick, and last but not the least, sometimes she will accompany me during outside tours and you will not bother to be with us in our private tours. One more thing, both you and Ruchi will take care that she remains on protection not to get pregnant."

Nayna
Nayna
86 Followers