Discovering my cuckold parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the severe physical exhaustion of wild sexual encounter, my Mom, Dad and Junaid Uncle fell in deep sleep within half an hour. They were all stark nude and didn't even bother to put off the light of the bedroom. The trio were on the same bed and both Dad and Junaid Uncle embraced Mom's nude body from two sides. In the balcony, as the night advanced, the chilly October wind did not allow me to sleep. After struggling for sometime, I decided to made entry to the bedroom through the open window. To made sure that they are deep asleep, I threw my steel ball pen on the floor which made a sound as it fell first on the table and then on the floor. None of them noticed. So slowly I climbed through the window. My first task was to take several shots in my mobile cam. I also made a video of my Dad, Mom and Junaid Uncle sleeping naked on the bed. I took special care to ensure that their faces are captured along with their nude bodies. My Mom was sleeping lying on her back and though her legs were not enough spread, I took an exclusive close up photo of her exposed pussy that still bore the marks of dried sticky semen. It was particularly focussed to capture Mom's labia lips and the slit though it could not capture her face.

Looking at my mom's pussy from such a close up had its terrible impact on my meat, which stood upright with precum at its tip. I was in urgent need to relieve my sexual arousal and so I went to the wash room attached to the bedroom. A set of Mom's unwashed lingerie was hanging there. I became fetish, sniffing and kissing her bra and panty and then masturbated on her panty fantasizing that Mom hugged me the way she had hugged Junaid Uncle when I released my load.

I then opened silently the bedroom door and moved to my own bedroom to sleep. I didn't light up my own room and managed in the dark and locked it. However, the door of the bedroom, where my parents were sleeping with the uncle, was kept unlocked intentionally so that when they woke up they would be in utter doubt and confusion whether they had enjoyed leaving the door unlocked. But even though tired sleep was far away from me. The images of Dad stripping Mom in front of Junaid Uncle, the way he enjoyed to watch the uncle putting his meat in Mom's mouth, the passionate way the Uncle fondled Mom's youthful body, the way Mom screamed and moaned in excitement as Junaid Uncle mercilessly battered her and thrusted his massive meat in her etc didn't allow me to sleep.

When it was 3.00 AM, I couldn't restrain myself and used a window of my room to reach the balcony and peep into my parents' bedroom. My intuition was not bad. As I peeped into their room, I found that all the three were already awake and both Dad and Junaid Uncle were hard again. Both were trying to convince Mom about something which she seemed to decline. Junaid Uncle had already one of his hands busy in squeezing the left boob of Mom. After listening to them for a few minutes, I understood that Junaid Uncle was insisting for another fucking session and Dad also supported him. However, Mom was refusing stating that they had just awakened from sleep and should first wash their faces to avoid the stale odour formed in their mouths during the sleep. It seemed that Junaid Uncle was not ready to waste time on washing faces and wanted to put his eager meat urgently in Mom's hole.

At that moment Dad did something that made me believe that he was the main person responsible for this dirty affairs. As Junaid Uncle was trying to convince Mom, Dad went near the cupboard and brought something. He unpeeled the wrappers and pushed one each in his own mouth as well as in the mouths of Mom and Junaid Uncle. Even fro outside the room, I could smell strong fragrance of strawberry. I understood, it had to be some strawberry flavoured mortons that Dad used to allay Mom's apprehension about foul oral odour. After chewing for a few minutes, Junaid Uncle climbed on Mom's naked body and started kissing her forehead and cheeks, shoulders and arms. For sometime Mom resisted his attempt to kiss her lips but after about seven minutes Junaid Uncle forced his lips on those of Mom and pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth.

I watched as Junaid Uncle pulled roughly the nipples of Mom making them grew erect. He then started sucking those nipples in such passion that Mom started moaning. But the uncle was an expert player. He brought his face down placing it comfortably on her quim and began to suck hard. Dad advised him something and he turned his position with his pubic area resting on Mom's face while his face took care of her pussy. To my utter shock, Dad guided Junaid Uncle's mammoth meat inside Mom's face and she started sucking it with love and care like a perfect whore. They continued to be in 69 position for nearly ten to fifteen minutes and when Junaid Uncle brought out his tool from Mom's mouth, it was all wet and glistening in her saliva. Even his dark pubic bush carried the droplets of web for by his precum and Mom's saliva.

Junaid Uncle then positioned himself on the floor of the room, standing straight. His hard massive meat stood like an arrow from the midst of his curly bushes. He gestured something to Dad, who guided Mom to kneel down in front of Junaid Uncle, her face facing his crotch. Knowing what was expected of her, Mom opened her mouth wide. Junaid Uncle placed his hands at the back of Mom's head and pushed his thick meat in her mouth. He started rapid in and out movement of his demonic dick to and from Mom's mouth. Such was the intensity of his thrusts that sometimes Mom involuntarily let out sounds like "uug... ggl...ugl" etc. Junaid Uncle roughly fucked Mom's mouth for hardly fifteen minutes after which he came in her mouth flooding it with his thick sticky cum. Just as he brought out his meat, Dad was kissing Mom's lips. Junaid Uncle said to Dad, "It's your turn. Take my slut to bed and quench the thirst of her hot pussy."

It seemed Dad was waiting for this. Taking Mom to the bed, he mounted on her. He was extremely hard and without bothering inserted his cock quite violently in Mom's pussy. Mom responded to it by hugging and kissing Dad and the two got engaged in the most primitive game in front of Junaid Uncle. I felt the urgency to release myself and stealthily went to my room.

I didn't know when the three dispersed as I fell in deep sleep. When I awoke at 10.30 in the following morning, there was no sign of anything that went on in the house rhe previous night. Mom and Dad had gone to their offices without being aware that I was at home. I decided to order food through Zomato and wait till the evening for their return to confront them with my knowledge of their secret affairs and the evidence I had with me, and to strike a suitable bargain.