Discovering My Girlfriend's Kinky!

Story Info
I discover a girlfriend's kink in college.
1.5k words
4.18
13.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started dating Tammy as a sophomore in college. We had a mutual friend that set us up and I was infatuated with her from the moment I saw here. Long blonde hair, 5'2, petite...just what I loved!

After the obligatory few dates, we ended up back at her place. She lived at home, but her dad travelled a lot for work and her mom was busy in the world of finance, so we had the house to ourselves during the daytime. Somehow she was still a virgin, so we did everything but penetration. Tammy loved giving me hand and blow jobs, and I loved licking her clit until it engorged like a small dick, which then she would cream and cum all over my lips, tongue, and face.

This was our daily routine for a few week, then something changed. I came over to her house and had the usual afternoon of cumming on the agenda. I hadn't seen her for three days and was in dire need of bursting my jizz all over. I could tell she was distracted. Horny. Very horny. She answered the door in a sexy red teddy with matching panties...sheer, but revealing everything. I could see her trimmed pussy and puffy 20 year old nipples through that sheer fabric. I wanted to jump her right there!

After a lengthy welcome kiss, we end up in her bedroom and gets me naked in a flash. She's on her knees, sucking my cock, and now talking very dirty. She had never talked dirty. Now, she's telling me use her, fuck her mouth, and then paint her face...she even told to call her my whore. Hell, I went along with it, I told her to suck my cock and make me nut...after just two minutes I was ready to burst and she said "Paint your whore!" To which, I did. I unloaded like never before and gushed all over her pretty southern belle face. Fuck, I was in love at this moment.

I then used my cock to scoop up and slide the cum to her mouth so she could eat it up. Fuck, she was wild.

I pulled her up, kissed her and tasted my cum on her lips. Since starting to masturbate, I would frequently taste myself, so I was not grossed out...in fact it turned me on.

Once we got into bed, she continued to stroke my cock, getting it hard again. Tammy then suggested, "I want you to pop my cherry!" At this point, I slowed things down...mainly because I didn't have any condoms. I asked her what made her so unbelievably horny?

Tammy went on to tell me, "I woke up a few night's ago and went to the kitchen to get some water and peeked in my parent's bedroom since the door was slightly open. Hearing noises I saw my mother kneeing on the bed and my dad taking his robe off. His cock was small, but hard." She said she used to see it all the time when they would shower together. Tammy then said, "I heard my mom say fuck me like you do those whores you bang...I want to be used as your cum rag." She then went on to say how she watched her dad fuck her mom...they did everything, doggy, missionary, anal, and he finally came all over her red nightgown and panties." She added that her mom was wearing the teddy and panties she had on right now.

I then saw cum stains on Tammy's red sheer panties and realized it was from her mom and dad's wild night. She then told me, "I pulled this nighty out of the dirty clothes hamper and been wearing it all day...dirty...stroking my pussy through the cum stained panties." Not skipping a beat, I went down on her, smelled those panties, then proceeded to lick her clit through them. All the while telling her I could smell and taste her parent's juices mixing with hers...she went absolutely wild!

After more licking and her cumming over and over again, I pulled myself up and used my hard cock to slide along her drenched slit, through the sheer red panties....all the while telling her that her parents juices with being mixed with ours...she begged me to slide my cock in a fuck her senseless....to which, I did. I fucked her...I came in like 5 minutes. Never having fucked before w/o a condom, I was not prepared for how skin to skin bareback penetration felt. OMG...I was in heaven feeling that tight pussy wrap around my hard cock! Luckily I got hard after another 10 minutes and this time fucked for nearly 30 minutes, in all kinds of positions, until unloaded again in her cum-filled pussy again. I wasn't even thinking about pregnancy...I just need on a primal level to dump load after load in her.

That began our journey for the next few weeks. She loved wearing her mom's dirty nighties and panties. I loved it, because I got a glimpse of what her mom smelled and tasted like. So hot. As I mentioned before, her dad would go away on business trips for a few weeks at a time, leaving his wife and Tammy alone. Her mom was a classic milf...mid-40's, big boobs and ass, and blond...I must say that I stroked my cock off to her image many a times! So being able to smell and taste her was divine indeed.

This kink soon became an obsession with Tammy. She would tell me that she would stay up each night when her dad was in town hoping to see them have sex. I loved hearing those stories. If I was lucky I would watch my parents have sex...so primal hearing them grunt and fuck like wild animals!

Wanting to get in on watching them, one night Tammy told her parents she was going to sleep over at a friends house, and we both hid in her bedroom. What happened that night changed everything.

We could hear them go at it all over the house. Her mom was calling Tammy's dad by my name, Steven. Saying, "Oh Steven, cum in me, like you do my daughter...make us both your whores." For some reason the dad was okay with the mom's kink, just fucking his wife like mad with his little dick. While watching them, Tammy decided to start sucking on my cock, so she pulled down my shorts and freed my 8 inch thick bat...feeling her lick, suck, and spit all over my cock while seeing her mom in that red nighty getting fucked....wow...I moaned a little too loud and they heard us! Damn! I didn't get a chance to cum....yet.

Her dad put a robe on, but her mom was wearing that red sheer teddy and panties that I loved so much. They told us to come into the bedroom and talk with them. They explained that it's natural to have fantasies and to even play with other couples, as long as everyone agreed. They wanted us to know that sex could be fun, wild, loving, tender, and steamy. All the while, I am staring directly at her mom's thick knobby nipples the diameter of a large oatmeal cookie...I was not processing anything other than my hard cock wanting to fuck Tammy's mom.

Her mom then sat next to me and said, "Steven, let's play a little while my hubby and Tammy watch...you game?!" I was shocked, but so turned on. Tammy sat next to her dad and told me she would love to watch. Over the next hour, her mom and I sucked, fucked, and came so many times. I loved being watched. That's my kink! To slow things down, I would pull out once in a while then proceed to suck and nibble on her swollen clit...like Tammy's...it runs in the family!

At one point, I noticed her dad had his robe off and was stroking his small dick to me fucking his wife. It was definitely mind blowing. Soon after, Tammy started to stroke her clit and finger her drenched pussy and lick her fingers, tasting that sweet juice I love to gulp down.

Just as if things couldn't get even more wild, I had her mom on all fours and was grunt fucking her like a dog in heat...I had one hand on her right hip and the other pulling her hair/head back...an incredible primal fucking. I noticed then that Tammy grabbed her dad's cock and started rubbing it, saying, "daddy, look at that big cock go into mommy....that cock is amazing!" Eventually, I heard her dad so omg, I am about to cum....to which Tammy said, "Cum for us! CUMMMM!!!!" He burst all over his belly. I saw Tammy rub it into his hairy body, then lick some of it off of him. I was floored.

Soon after, her mom screamed out, "take this pussy and make it yours Steven...I need your hard cock in me...use this pussy...we are your juicy little whores.

Well, after that night...I soon started spending more time over there. When the dad was gone for a few weeks once a month, I would sleep in their marital bed, fucking his wife and Tammy over and over. He was now a cuck and I was the alpha cock that owned two delicious pussies. It's been six months now and we are still going strong!

I wonder what is around the corner?!