Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 09

Story Info
When my relationship is in trouble, only one person can help.
11.7k words
4.59
13.7k
18

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired as I was, I woke somewhat early the next morning because twin extra long beds are not made for two people. I untangled my naked body from Payton's and in doing so woke her too, even though she was groggy as ever. "Come back to bed," she groaned.

"I'm too awake now, but you can go back to sleep."

She groaned then asked, "Are you going to text your friend?"

"You're sure you want me to?"

"Yes, she's so hot."

I laughed. "You don't need to wake up first?"

"You know I just need a few minutes."

"Alright, I'll text her to go to breakfast."

Payton mumbled her assent and I texted Jessica. She texted back that she was already getting her food but I could join, so I roused Payton and gave her some pajamas and slippers to wear. I wore a white camisole and pink shorts with flip-flops. "You're going to freeze your ass off," Payton said as we went out the door.

"Then you guys can enjoy my hard nipples," I countered.

Payton smiled and nuzzled her head into my shoulder. "My bra shows through this shirt so we're even," she said when she pulled up.

"Are we? Your tits are awesome but they're going to stretch my shirt."

She kissed my cheek and we walked hand-in-hand to the dining hall, quiet the whole time. There was something beautiful about sleepyhead Payton in the morning, and the fact that she had barely straightened her hair before leaving added to that beauty. She didn't think so, quietly smoothing her hair in the reflection of the door as I bought her dining hall pass. We got our food and found Jessica, wearing a long, baggy t-shirt and pajama pants. The two of us sat across from her at the long, rectangular table. "Figure everything out?" she asked as we sat.

"Yes, thank you," Payton answered.

"Sorry, your name again?" Jessica's voice was flat, the voice of a college girl who didn't want to be at breakfast so early to talk to the person she was talking to.

"Payton."

Jessica ate. I watched, and Payton seemed to eat but I think she was watching Jessica. Twice during the silence Jessica seemed to pause and motion to speak, but said nothing. Finally, Payton said, "I'm really sorry I interrupted last night."

Jessica looked up to see that Payton was addressing her, not the both of us. "It's fine," she said, looking back at her meal. "I wish I had a friend who I could go to like that." Then she looked at me and opened her mouth to say something, but then went back to her meal once again.

"You seem mad," I said.

"I don't know, Carly. Like I said, I wish I had a friend I could go to like that. And I wish I had a friend who would drop everything for me like you did. But I thought we had a great time, and I wasn't ready to say goodnight, and, no offense Payton, but I kind of thought you'd come alone to see me."

"None taken," Payton answered, "and if you're, you know, frustrated, Carly will still go to bed with you."

"What the fuck?" Jessica exclaimed, looking at Payton then at me.

I tried to answer but Payton beat me. "Carly and I are together. I wasn't able to give her what she needed, but I am now. So dating, emotional connections, I'm calling those. But she has quite the libido and she's great in bed, so I'm not holding her back there."

"What the fuck, do you have some lesbian cuckquean fetish?"

"Haven't decided, but I think it'd be hot for you and Carly to hook up."

"Seriously, what the hell, Carly? Was this whole getting to know each other thing some kind of kink? Is that why you were moving so fast?"

"No," I answered, a meek, raspy denial like that of someone surprised to be caught, surprised to be in trouble.

"Is the two best friends thing a lie?"

"No," I said.

"No, we really do have another best friend," Payton continued. "We're a walking dumb blonde joke, but only I can say that and I have the grades to disprove it."

Jessica gave her a "not the time" look and then asked me, "So why didn't you tell me about Payton if you were telling me about your other friend?"

"I don't know."

"Look, I'm not going to be a pawn in your," she waved her hand between us, "whatever this is."

She started to move and then I got some courage. "Wait," I said. "I'll come clean. One hundred percent."

"So you were lying," she said, sinking back into her chair.

"Nothing big like you think. But you don't tell everyone everything on a first date."

"Fine. I don't know how you do this to me, but if you want to come clean, I'll listen."

"What I told you about my best friend and neighbor on her birthday is mostly true. Joy was instigating everything, but Payton was there. And it wasn't my neighbor, it was my sister."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I didn't actually have sex with her for a couple of weeks. But I hooked up with my sister several times over the summer. And my mom and I started fucking a week later and we fucked pretty much every night over the summer. The five of us had orgies every weekend, and Payton and I would sometimes go out and hook up weekday evenings. But I had no idea she wanted anything more until last night, and for what it's worth, I was pretty pissed at her until she explained why she had never said anything."

"I don't know what to say to that."

"You don't have to say anything, but don't feel like I used you. Call me a slut or a bitch or whatever, but I really don't want you to feel like you were used. I think you're awesome. I liked you. I like you. But I'm in love with Payton and the timing was just really bad."

"This is too weird."

"I don't see you trying to leave," I observed, shrinking back to a more timid tone.

"That's the weirdest part. No, the weirdest part is that I'm kind of turned on."

"Incest and orgies will do that," I teased.

"But I don't think I can sleep with someone and not get attached."

"I'll take that risk," Payton said. "Only because you deserve some after how I treated you."

Jessica sat quietly, looking up at the rafters. I gave her a moment then said, "So are you coming with us back to my room?"

She paused a bit more, then grabbed her tray and said "Fuck it. Let's go before I change my mind."

Payton and I followed, with Payton giving me a little slap on the ass then a wink and smile. We dumped our trays as fast as we could, trying to play cool but all doing our best to contain excitement or nervousness or whatever we felt. The walk back to the building was quiet and awkward but terribly exciting. We didn't say anything until we were in my room and Jessica had closed the door. Payton took my desk chair and Jessica leaned back against the door. I stood and turned toward Jessica. "What?" she asked, noticing all eyes on her. "I have no idea what to do."

"Whatever you want," I said.

"Carly will do an-y-thing you want," Payton teased.

"Maybe I'm too vanilla for you guys. I've only slept with women I was dating and I've really never done a three-way."

"Doesn't have to be a three-way," Payton said. "I might just watch."

The comment didn't seem to calm Jessica. I stepped toward her and said, "It's OK, I know what you want. I saw you looking at my nipples through my top."

I slipped my arm out of a spaghetti strap to expose my already-hard right nipple, drawing a gasp of "Oh my God" from Jessica. She bent, lifted my tit, and sucked my nipple without hesitation. I moaned as her tongue began to tease my nipple, starting with a slow massage that somehow hardened the bud even more. Then she gave a little flick, which made my moans even louder. The massaging, flicking, sucking, swirling, and even biting were like nothing I had experienced - this girl knew how to suck a tit. Finally she popped her mouth off and I shouted on pure impulse, "Oh FUCK that's good."

"Hands and knees on the bed so I can enjoy those skimpy shorts," she answered.

I climbed over the footboard and waited in the position she had ordered. She walked around the bed and ran her hand over my shorts, starting above my pussy then up through my asscrack. That hand then started massaging my entire crotch while I felt her other start feeling up my leg. I was whimpering again at her deliberate touch. Then she pulled up the leg of my shorts and slipped her hand under, using one finger to slowly massage at my entrance. My whimpers turned to moans. "God you are hot in these shorts," she said. "I wish you could fuck my pussy while I felt you up in them."

"Yes," I groaned.

I heard the drawer under my bed open and Payton pull something out. "You want to use this on her? Inside's a vibrator. Maybe pull her shorts down a little and take her."

"Holy shit, you guys use that thing?" Jessica stopped moving her finger and was now inside me, but just up to her first knuckle.

"Carly takes it in both holes."

"Fuck, I'm going to need to see that."

I was still breathing heavy but was able to talk since Jessica wasn't moving. "I wish I had two so you could both take me at once."

Jessica pulled out of me and touched my chin with her other hand. "You can't say shit like that and not eat me out," she said, then stripped her pants off in a flash, giving me a glimpse of her full bush before her t-shirt fell to cover.

"Fuck, I need to eat that," I answered, and she began to climb onto the bed.

"I need to masturbate," Payton said. She was just out of my range of vision, but I was focused on the pussy positioning itself in front of me.

"Wow, your friend's got some legs," Jessica said as she settled on a pillow to give me maximum access.

I responded, "She's fucking hot, but it's your turn now," and put my mouth into her pubic hair and snaked my tongue to her folds. She gave a small groan.

"I like you watching me," Payton said as soon as Jessica's groan ended, "but I want to see those tits."

"Strip me," Jessica panted. "She eats too good."

I felt Payton moving above me and tried to lift my head to see Jessica's tits exposed for the first time. But I felt a hand on my head and Payton said, "Finish your job and then maybe she'll let you see."

I moaned and refocused on the forest in front of me. I had eaten full bush before - Joy didn't trim and I had eaten Polly before she started - but nothing like Jessica's. The hairs seemed to hold her feminine scent and add to the flavor as they filled my mouth and got caught in my teeth. I loved it. There were so many pussies to experience, and Payton was going to let me. Jessica was moaning as I sucked her clit, tongued her hole, and enjoyed her sweet, hairy nectar. I could hear Payton panting behind me and periodically gasping, "Oh fuck!"

Then Jessica started shouting, "Come on! I'm so close, finish me." Then she screamed. I thought I had her then but she started shouting, "More! More! MORE!" I obeyed and oscillated my tongue with every fiber I had in the muscle. Finally I felt the juices flow and then she her loud grunt filled the room to signal she had cum. "Fuck, you're good at that," Jessica gasped.

I pulled up and saw her exposed body for the first time. Her tits were massive - Joy was flat compared to her - so much so that her pink nipples were just tiny little sprouts on mountains of mammary flesh. "I need your body," I gasped.

"I need to see you two fuck first," she replied.

I looked over at Payton, her golden legs spread wide and her hand still in her lap, presumably from masturbating while I ate Jessica. Her pants were gone and she was only wearing my white t-shirt, through which her bra was just barely visible. Jessica continued, "I want to see Carly impale herself on that dildo."

Payton got up and said, "Are you sure you don't want her fucked doggy so she can eat you again?"

"No, I want to see her ride you and lose control."

I sat up on the end of the bed while Payton readied the strap-on. Then she started to climb onto the bed and turned to face Jessica, who said, "No, I want your head here so I can see her."

"She's pretty damn hot reverse cowgirl."

"It's hotter with your pretty face between my legs."

"Just don't sit on my face."

"Deal, but take off your shirt and start fucking."

Payton smiled and stripped off her shirt then bra. She twisted to lay between Jessica's legs. "I wish my tits were perfectly shaped like yours," Jessica whispered. She started to touch herself; I hadn't even started to mount Payton and Jessica was already masturbating to my girlfriend.

"I wish my tits were as perfectly sized as yours," Payton replied.

I was over Payton by then and interjected, "I love both your tits, but right now I need my pussy split open."

"Do it," Jessica groaned.

I positioned Payton's thick tool at my entrance and looked straight into Jessica's eyes as I slowly lowered myself. "You really do take that whole thing," Jessica moaned as I came to the bottom on Payton's crotch.

"I love the way she fills me," I said as I lifted myself and began humping. Payton held my hips tight, but I guided myself. "I love sex and I love seeing your hot body on my bed."

Payton tightened her grip with one hand but reached up to fondle my tit with another. "I love your puffy pink nipples," Jessica replied, her hand starting to move with an intense rhythm.

"You're both fucking hot," Payton grunted, "but Carly needs to be fucked."

With that comment, she went back to my hips and jammed upward, taking control of me and making me bend forward. Her hard thrusts began to overtake me, I felt endorphins rushing out of my pussy and through my stomach and legs. My mouth was agape and my face was contorted in pleasure. I was being fucked too hard to analyze Jessica's pretty face, but I had a perfect view of her huge chest, when I could keep my eyes open. "Fuck her," Jessica whispered. "Fuck that pussy."

I found myself moaning as Jessica kept encouraging Payton. No matter how many times I had the thick plastic inside my holes, I always lost myself when the woman taking me took control. My moans were getting louder, Payton's thrusts were getting harder, and I was slamming back against them for maximum pleasure within my womanhood. "Oh fuck, are you getting close, baby?" Jessica panted.

"UHH!" was all I could get out. I was so close, how did I even last this long? Payton was fucking like an animal, I was putting on a great show, and Jessica was giving me back just as good a show. Her hand was a blur in and out of her bush and her tits were on full display, so tempting to touch if I didn't need my arms to support my thoroughly fucked body.

"Cum for me, baby," Jessica goaded. "Let's cum together."

My body obeyed. The rush came through me, my moans became screams and my body jolted with every slam Payton gave to my cervix. Jessica started screaming too and the cacophony of our mutual orgasm echoed off the walls of my room and surely crept through to the hall as well. Payton kept banging me until finally my orgasm finished and I collapsed into her chest, panting to catch my breath and try to recover. Jessica went quiet as well, enjoying her second orgasm with her legs surrounding my spent body wrapped up in Payton's.

I felt Jessica shift and then say, "That was so fucking hot, you two." I felt her fingers open my lips and I sucked them in, again tasting her deliciously strong pussy. "But I'm going to need to see that dildo in Carly's ass."

* * *

Jessica didn't take me in the ass right away, we all needed to recover a bit and Payton and I hadn't really gotten to finish our breakfasts. We ordered lunch in and then spent the afternoon in a romp that was primarily me and Jessica with Payton watching and masturbating. Jessica seemed fascinated by my willingness to do whatever she wanted and my generally successful attempts to to stay a step ahead of what she asked for. She was clearly new to group sex and probably to all-weekend romps - we barely convinced her to stay for dinner delivery and then she insisted on leaving around nine instead of letting me eat her to sleep.

Payton had no doubt what she wanted to do after Jessica left, though. She took me missionary then took me doggy and the whole time cooed about my sexual prowess and how nothing was hotter than seeing me fucked. After my body finally said enough and made me pass out, I woke up to a snuggly Payton who wanted to have a lazy Sunday, eat a normal dining hall breakfast, and slowly make passionate love. And so we did, forsaking toys and using only our fingers, lips, and tongues to seek out even the tiniest erogenous zone on the other's body, until the time came for me to take her to the airport. I called my mom upon returning to my dorm to discuss her meddling, which led to us getting off as I told her the sexual adventures of the weekend and how Payton seemed to enjoy being cuckolded. We saved the stories of her rare girls-only weekend with Polly for the next night.

Jessica texted me Tuesday morning to ask if I'd like to do an early lunch. I accepted. I debated changing into something skimpier - I was wearing black nylons (garter belt, of course) and boots with a long-sleeved white shirt for warmth. My pink skirt was all the way to mid-thigh. I decided not to change except to take off my panties. Jessica was dressed up by her standards, jeans and a t-shirt that was not overly baggy. The meal started as a normal lunch between friends except that Jessica was a little awkward. She was clearly afraid to ask for what she wanted, but I would make a move before we left. For the foreplay, though, I was getting off on watching her squirm. She clearly wanted my pussy and didn't know what else to do with herself. Finally, she took the plunge, during a lull in the conversation with no apparent preparation. "So did you really have sex with your mom?"

"Of course. We had phone sex last night."

"Was it weird?"

"No it was hot. She freeused my sister all weekend and told me about all the nasty things she did that we could have done together."

"No, I mean the first time. Or first few times."

"A little. She walked in on the four of us and I still thought I was straight, so I was more nervous than anything. But my sister loves incest porn and basically led the way, then my body took over. Then the second time, she was helping me process my gay panic and it was exactly what I needed. She's a great mom and it was just right."

"Hmm. I guess it's good my mom's a huge bitch then."

"I don't follow."

"I don't feel an ounce of attraction to her. She's hot, but straight and horrible. Don't know what stupid things I'd do if I were attracted to her."

"Maybe my mom and I could hatefuck her for you."

"I don't want you to rape my mom!"

"Hatefucking isn't rape. It's just sex that comes from a place of hate. And my mom's quite adept at flipping straight women."

"You put too many ideas in my head."

"So you like the image of me and my mom DPing yours?"

"I dunno. I like the image of you and your mom. I don't even know what she looks like and it's still driving me nuts."

"We could do a FaceTime three-way."

"Maybe. But right now, I can't get over the idea of you taking me with that strap."

"Me? Or would you rather Mommy Carly took you."

Her lip quivered as she said in a husky whisper, "I think I want Mommy Carly."

"Then take Mommy's plate and she'll give her baby what she needs."

The speed with which Jessica piled my tray onto hers was almost comical. I walked to the exit while she took our food, waited for her, then hooked my arm in hers when she arrived. "You take such good care of Mommy," I whispered in her ear as we walked out.

"God, can't you wait?"

"Are you embarrassed that your friends' mommies don't love them enough to fuck them?"

"Carly, we're in public, please."

I whispered in her ear, "There's no one around, and you will address me as 'Mommy.'"

"Yes, Mommy," she sighed.

I kept quiet until my room. She spoke first when the door was shut, saying "I don't know if I can be in public with you."