Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then next time just come to Mommy's room and take what you need."

"God damn, fuck me," she sighed and pulled me to her, vigorously giving me a deep tongue kiss and backing herself into the door.

I pressed into her and met her ravenous tongue with equal energy. I wasted little time in pulling her t-shirt up, which was her cue to grab my bare ass under my skirt. As I brought our lips back together, I lifted her bra over her tits and roughly took one in each hand. We kissed more before she guided me toward her neck, whispering "Are you wearing a garter?"

"Of course," I told her between nibbles to her neck. "Good sluts wear stockings. Pantyhose is for obnoxious teases." She groaned and grabbed my ass harder as I continued to find sensitive spots on her neck. Once I felt she was ready, I told her, "Now don't tease Mommy. Get out of those jeans and on my bed."

I released her and she quickly undid her jeans then finished removing her bra as she assumed a spread eagle position on my bed. "Mommy will take care of you, but first you have to help Mommy," I said as I slowly climbed the bed and positioned my legs around her head. I lowered my wetness to her mouth and her tongue flicked out and caused me to loudly moan. "Oh God!" I cried. "Oh you eat Mommy so good." I bucked onto her mouth as if her tongue were a stiff dildo. Before I knew what hit me, I was cumming. I moaned a bit longer and as the climax peaked, I shouted "Oh yes, like that, eat Mommy, you make Mommy cum, FUCK!" and I slowed my motions and lifted my leg over her.

"Now what can Mommy do for her baby girl?" I asked.

"I want your strap."

"How do you know Mommy has a strap-on? Were you going through my drawers?"

"I'm sorry, Mommy."

"Why would you go through your mommy's personal, private things?"

"I'm just so horny for you, Mommy. I needed to see nudes or dirty panties, and when I saw your strap, I just couldn't think of anything but you taking me with it."

She was lightly fingering herself as I pulled out my strap-on and secured the toy under my skirt. "Do you think your fingers are better than Mommy's dildo?" I asked.

"No."

"Then why are you touching yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Mommy, I'm just so horny for you."

"Well there's no point in Mommy fucking you if you can take care of yourself."

She removed her hand and lifted herself to look at my strap-on sticking out from under my skirt, my top, stockings, and boots still in place. "Oh God, you are so hot in that strap," she groaned.

"Don't use that lesbo slang," I ordered as I turn on the inner vibrator and crawled over her naked body. "This is Mommy's cock, and Mommy's gonna fuck you with her big cock."

"Yes Mommy, fuck me with your cock," she begged as I moved the tip into position. Then I pulled a massive grunt out of her as I penetrated her entry.

"Oh, this is what I need, Mommy," she cried as I bottomed out. "You're splitting me in half!"

"That's right, take all of Mommy," I growled as I started my motion.

I wasn't sure I had ever been on top in a missionary so I started slow. The pace seemed right for Jessica anyway - she probably wasn't like me, who would take any speed my mom chose. With every thrust, she whimpered "Mommy," and her immersion into fantasy quickly had me close again. Her hands were creeping up my back and I knew she was working her way toward pulling my top off. I wanted her mouth on my nipples but I was also turned on by fucking her with all my clothes on. I began moving faster, trying to get deeper inside her with every cry of "Mommy." Her hands continued to pull at my shirt, so I lowered myself to put all of my weight onto her enormous chest while I continued to fuck with my abs and knees. "I know you're obsessed with Mommy's perky tits," I whispered in her ear, "but Mommy's fucking right now so just lay there and cum like a good slut."

"Oh yes Mommy," she cried. "You make me cum so hard."

"That's right," I breathed, lifting myself again. I started to go even faster. "Mommy uses you as her bitch and you just cum."

I was completely pounding her at this point. I couldn't go any harder and my abs were going to be sore later. She was holding tight onto my back and soon enough cried, "Fuck, Mommy, I'm so close. Finish me, Mommy. Finish me!"

I looked straight into her eyes, which were closed in ecstasy. "Look at Mommy," I ordered. Her almond eyes opened wide, and I could tell by her look what she needed. I knew because I had fucked my actual mom, and I knew what made that perfect. "Mommy fucks you like a slut because she loves you. Mommy loves you and knows you need your pussy stuffed and your body owned."

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed. "Fuck, Carly, I'm cumming! Ah, ah, ah..."

I kept up my pace but then found myself cumming. "Oh God, baby," I yelled. "Mommy's cumming for her sweet little girl!"

I came hard, the feeling of the vibrator in my pussy, the pleasure of splitting Jessica open, looking down at her beautiful face, and thinking of how I was giving her the closest thing she'd ever had to the pleasure my own mom gives me. I lost track of how hard she was cumming or if she was even still able to handle my thrusts as I rode the wave of orgasm. Then I heard her yell, "Oh God, Mommy, another one's coming!"

Our screams syncopated together as my orgasm came to completion and I finished Jessica off. As we both calmed, I gave her one last slow, long, deep thrust, held our mounds together, then slowly slid out. "Mommy needs to work now," I whispered to her, "but you know where to come next time you need a fucking."

Jessica lay blissfully on my bed, legs still spread. I pulled off my strap-on then went to the bathroom to clean off our juices. She was in her bra pulling her jeans on when I came back. I tossed my dildo in its drawer then sat at my desk and started working on a lab report as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "I didn't realize you going to work as if I wasn't here," she said to me.

"I'm right down the hall next time you need Mommy," I told her without looking up.

I heard her laugh then say, "So you're really sticking with the roleplay."

That comment made me turn to her and I answered, "Of course, if I break before you, then I might ruin your fun."

"It was damn fun. I've just never done anything like this."

"Well I'm here whenever for whatever you want to try." I uncrossed my legs and continued, "Even if there's something you want to try right now."

She watched my legs as I opened them enough to hike my skirt above the tops of my nylons. "So many things," she said, "but I think I have to prepare for class."

I crossed my legs again. "Then I guess this is goodbye for now."

"Yeah, thank you," she said. I just smiled as she left.

* * *

I called Payton that evening. "I fucked Jessica again," I said when she answered.

"Oh God," she groaned. "Tell me everything."

"Turns out she was really turned on hearing about my incest."

"I bet she was. She was so horny for you."

"We did lunch and once she admitted it, I made her call me 'Mommy.'"

"Did she call you that in the cafeteria?"

"Took some convincing, but eventually."

"So fucking hot. Then what did you do to her?"

"Put on my dildo and fucked her missionary."

"God yes, that's so hot."

I could hear her panting so I asked, "Are you masturbating?"

"Yes. Carly, it's so hot, hearing about how much you need sex and how much people want you."

"She wanted me bad."

"Of course she did. Tell me more."

"I made her strip completely naked, but I fucked her with all my clothes on. I put the strap-on on under my skirt."

"Oh yes," Payton groaned. "What were you wearing?"

As I told her everything I had worn that day, I could hear her cries through the phone. Then she asked me if I was masturbating and I said no, but hearing her make herself cum was making me want to. "I'll masturbate with my mom when I call her after this."

She screamed and I could tell the last comment had set her off. I really did want to start touching myself as I listened to her finish, but I also wanted to be told what to do by my mom. "Thank you for telling me all that," she said as she recovered.

"Honesty is an important part of a relationship, right?"

"So is getting off, and hearing about you sleeping around gets me off."

"That's good. Because now I've got to go so I can get off with my mom."

"So hot. Tell me about that later."

We hung up and I FaceTimed my mom. After our hellos, I told her "I fucked that girl from Friday night."

"My dirty slut's already cheating?" she asked.

"Well she said I could. I told her about it just now and she touched herself till she came."

"Well are you going to tell me about it so that I can cum?"

I did. My mom was much more active, asking me to show her my outfit and telling me to put on the strap-on for her. She told me to turn on the vibrator so that I could cum too. We came several times, with her telling me how Payton might have looked, and what she would do if we could take Jessica together. Then she told me that once Jessica was spent, she would make me take off my strap-on so that she could pound my pussy. In response, I took off my strap-on and pounded myself to my last orgasm of the day.

The next few weeks proceeded in a similar way. Jessica would call me most days, probably 4-5 times a week, we would eat if we needed a prelude to sex, then we would roleplay mother-daughter (switching off the roles). Then I would tell Payton who would cum on the phone before I called my mom and we would cum together. On days that I didn't hook up with Jessica, I would FaceTime my mom first and then make Payton cum by telling her the fantasy my mom had come up with. I wanted to take pictures with Jessica for my girlfriend and mom, but she wasn't comfortable, even if I didn't show distinguishing features. In fact, she was barely comfortable with anything after we finished. The few times I got her to stay the night, she rushed out in the morning. I tried to entice her into weekend romps, but she always found a reason to go back to her room. I guess, when I think about it, a weekend romp is easier with five women than two. But she wasn't just getting off and dashing, which would have been hot. She would linger, and she seemed to want more, and sometimes she took more but things always ended with her making nervous excuses.

By Thanksgiving, I was starting to wonder about my newfound relationship. Payton and I had always been best friends, in many ways closer to each other than either of us was to Joy. But now that we were dating, our connection was dominated by sex - specifically me having sex or phone sex and then telling her. We would talk about other things in our lives, but sparingly. For me, my sluttiness was as satisfied as ever, but I couldn't understand why my best friend would suddenly want to turn our relationship into little more than her apparent cuckquean fetish.

Being a chemistry major, I was the last to arrive home for Thanksgiving. Joy's Wednesday classes were cancelled and she was driving distance anyway, Payton was arriving in the afternoon, but I would only be home in time for a late dinner. My mom picked me up from the airport and kissed me on the lips, but a quick kiss, like we were in a long-term relationship. She was wearing a black skirt suit with nylons and a purple blouse that said she had been working, but the skirt was short enough to say we might be up to something more. "Any plans for tonight?" she asked.

"Well I want to see Payton, but we haven't planned anything."

"So text her."

"You don't have any plans?"

"Polly and Joy are out, so I figured that if you didn't have plans I'd just make you dinner and then, well, you know."

"'You know' sounds great, but I think I need to see Payton before our little scheme for tomorrow." Payton and Joy had agreed to tell their families that they were going Black Friday shopping after Thanksgiving dinner. They didn't have to tell us what that really meant.

"Well then, text her."

"That's the thing, I don't know what to say. It's like, our whole relationship was basically her breaking up my first date, we fucked, we called my date and fucked her, she left, we fucked some more, and then I started fucking that date and she gets off on it. It's nothing but me fucking another girl."

"And you want something more?"

"I just want to understand what we're doing. I'm not complaining about a shit-ton of NSA sex, but I want to balance that with my relationship to Payton."

"So then text her that your mom is making steak and ask her if she wants to come over for dinner. You can talk to her then."

I did while my mom and I continued to talk about the status of my unusual relationship. Payton responded that she had eaten but she'd love to see me. I told her we'd pick her up and she could eat or not eat. Actually, since I got in so late, I dropped my mom off because she wanted to start cooking and I went and picked up Payton. I greeted her with the same kiss on the lips that my mom had greeted me with, but was struck dumb. Not only did I have no idea how to approach my concerns, I hadn't thought about my concerns deeply and had barely seen Payton since we became official. I barely even noticed how much bust her long sleeved scoop neck showed. I was dressed for a flight, but if I didn't screw things up by talking about our relationship, she'd see that there was nothing under my zip-up sweater and sweats.

Payton bailed me out and asked some benign questions about my day and flight, and we had an awkwardly normal conversation until getting back to my house. My mom, still wearing her suit and pumps, was cooking when we got home, so we sat at the table and Payton continued to lead the conversation that now included my mom. As if to add to the ridicule of the situation, my mom answered questions about work as if we didn't know the dark underbelly of her career, and Payton didn't ask any questions in that direction. Finally my mom brought out plates for the three of us - Payton couldn't say no to a small second dinner - and asked, "So when are we going to stop beating around the bush?"

Payton turned to me with an anticipatory look in her eye while I sat quiet like a kid who knew she was doing the wrong thing. My mom casually cut her steak. "I was thinking we could just bang it out," I finally said, looking at my mom but noticing Payton's confused look from the corner of my eye.

"You have four days to bang it out. Tonight, you talk."

I took a deep breath but didn't say anything. Payton interjected herself to ask, "What are you guys talking about?"

I looked at my mom who nodded to me. "Queen Nosy over here thinks we should talk about our relationship," I said.

"Don't make this about me," my mom admonished.

"Why?" Payton asked.

"Because I feel like we haven't talked since we became official. But I'm not complaining either." I said the last bit while staring hard at my mom, who continued eating almost too casually.

"I feel like we talk about everything. I don't want to hear about polymer chains and you don't want to hear about operating systems, and we've talked about everything else."

"But you don't think it's weird that our entire relationship has been me fucking another girl?"

"It's fucking hot. I mean it might be weird for others, but I'm constantly turned on by you."

"But we're not going to lose our relationship or friendship, are we?"

"I don't think so. I mean, at some point I'll probably be less horny, and don't act like you don't like eating that bush."

"I mean, the sex and phone sex is pretty great."

"Linda, even you've never seen a bush like this."

"Slut can't get me a picture to prove it," my mom mumbled with her mouth full. I felt something drip onto the inside of my sweats - calling me a slut meant we'd be eating something else soon.

"But can you at least explain to me what we're doing?" I asked.

"Carly, it's just like it's always been, except we admit we're in love and I admit I love thinking about you having sex."

"So it's not bad that I sleep with Jessica so much?"

"Carly, that's silly. If anything, I hope you bring more girls back to bed."

"But I don't get it."

"Do you love me less because you fuck other women?"

"I mean, no."

"For me, I dunno, maybe it's my trauma, but I love that you're getting your needs met. And it turns me on so much that you're so horny, and that Jessica and your mom and probably half the girls at your school want you, but at the end of the day, you're in love with me."

"That really turns you on?"

"Have you seen yourself getting fucked? There's nothing hotter than your sweaty body being used, especially when your mom's sitting on your face and your sister's eating you out."

"I actually haven't."

"Maybe we should make a porno," my mom suggested. "It's about the only thing I haven't done."

"Really?" Payton asked.

"Stupid risk," my mom answered. "But considering this conversation is usually a blowup fight, I think our core group can be trusted."

"You've seen a lot of these conversations?" I asked.

"A lot of times people have them in front of me. Sometimes right after sex. Sometimes one tells me about it afterwards while looking for a hookup."

"So what's your take?" I asked.

"Well it's different because I'm related to one of you. I think things are fine but you gotta pay attention to a few things. Like Carly, you can't think this is a TV relationship but you also get to sleep around. Like you have to accept it for what it is to work. And you shouldn't worry because in a way this is just continuing the relationship you've always had. Joy's in her own relationship now, so she's drifting from you guys and so you're naturally going to become closer. So 'girlfriends' is new but 'Carly and Payton' is same as always. But Payton, at some point you're going to need to address why you like all this cuckolding. I've cucked plenty of willing men and women and it works until it doesn't."

"I mean, Carly's super hot, shouldn't I enjoy that?"

"Of course. But when people don't understand why their relationship is the way it is, that's when things go off the rails."

"I feel like I just said why."

"Maybe, but you also have a lot of trauma, and I understand somewhat more experience than either Carly or Joy. Something else might be going on."

I could feel the tension rising and I was starting to lose hope in the evening as Payton responded, "I don't get why that matters. Carly wants sex, and I want her to have sex."

"It matters because Carly's my daughter, and for that matter you're like a daughter. I've seen a lot of relationships, I know how things go because I'm usually the side piece. So I don't want you guys making the obvious mistakes."

"But I feel like I know what I'm doing. I've been around and now I know what I want."

"Sure. But if there wasn't something else going on, you would have said 'Hmm' and gone back to your food."

Payton sighed and allowed silence to linger for a moment. We all continued eating, but somehow even my mom seemed less casual. "I guess it relaxes me," Payton finally said.

I waited for my mom to say something but she just looked at me and back to Payton and back to me. Payton continued unbidden. "Sometimes it feels like everything is work. School is work, friends are work, sex is work. Sex is always so much work. Except this summer it wasn't work, and then I made it work by trying to get more from Carly, but when Carly tells me about being with Jessica, it's just easy. We all get off and I can just relax."

"See that's important," my mom said. "Now Carly should know what to do to keep things relaxing. But you guys should keep open about this stuff, because anxiety in open relationships is real."

"Was our first time work?" I asked.

"Carly, I did all the work."