Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to agree, but I didn't remember it being difficult or Payton seeming unwilling. "And our first time with Polly?"

"I mean that was tons of fun, but yeah. You remember what happened in the afternoon. And then you were like a wreck and I wanted to help you, but it's not easy to help someone when you've got nerves of your own. And sometimes I still think, like, why the hell did I bring my vibrator? Like I freaked out about the sex but I still wanted sex."

"But you said it got better," my mom commented.

"Yeah. I mean, that night was work but it was still awesome. And then once you joined, it was just so easy. We could just do whatever we wanted, I didn't have to worry about feelings or if what I was doing was good, we could just enjoy. It's like if someone isn't down for something, someone else is."

"Wait, but what about that boyfriend you had?" I asked.

"I think men are hot, but they're terrible in bed. I had a few hookups freshman year too, they were all like that. Honestly, the best sex I had before last summer was our first time."

"Don't hear that every day," I commented.

"I still haven't heard that story," my mom said.

"I mean, you know the basics," Payton said.

"I think," I said, putting a hand on Payton's shoulder, "that my mom might want to hear all the little details."

"Oh," Payton said, almost as if embarrassed that she had missed the cue.

"I think we should move to the couch to tell that story," I said.

"Or maybe the bed," my mom countered.

"In bed I won't have as good a view of your legs in those nylons and heels," I noted.

"You make a good point," Payton said to me, "but I think it'd be more comfortable to lie in bed with you ladies after a tough semester."

"But it's so far," I groaned.

"So get moving," my mom said sharply.

I did. We left our mostly-finished plates at the table and they followed me upstairs. I crawled onto the middle of my mom's bed and my mom sat against the headboard on her usual side, her nylon-covered legs crossed in front of her with her high heels on the bed. Payton slipped onto my other side. "So I remember that day," my mom said as we settled. "The five of us went out to dinner and then got ice cream even though it was getting chilly. Then you three went downstairs to watch a movie. Or did you?"

"We watched a movie," I said. "Actually we watched most of a second one to make sure we wouldn't get caught."

"So how long had you been planning it?"

"A week maybe," I said.

"A little more," Payton said. "The weekend before was when I did the research and got the stuff. Your birthday was on a Friday."

"What was the stuff?"

I tried to answer, just to take the storytelling burden off Payton, but she seemed happy to. "A small dildo that I don't use anymore and Carly's green one. My vibrator would have been perfect, but I hadn't bought it yet and the small one was just to stretch things. The big green one was a gift for Carly."

"So how did it start?"

Payton answered again. "Joy paused the movie and asked us if we thought it was time. I said that I thought we were safe and then Carly asked how we should do it. I said that it can hurt more if you're not lubricated, so I got out my dildos and lubricant but Carly was worried it would stain the blankets. So I asked her if she was lubricated and she said she didn't know. So Joy said, 'So find out.'"

"I was so nervous when she said that."

"I know. I remember you saying, 'OK, I just have to sit back' and then crawling over next to Joy and leaning back on the couch. Then you took a deep breath before you nervously put your hand under your shorts."

"You know I had never touched myself before?"

"I could tell when you said you didn't think it was wet."

"And then you asked what we should do," I reminded her.

"I mean, I knew what to do, I just wasn't sure if... it was so awkward, even though we'd fooled around before."

"That's almost exactly what Joy said. She was like 'I think we need foreplay, and it's not like we haven't all kissed before.' And I was like 'But we haven't done that in months.' And then she was like, 'Well you need a birthday kiss.'"

"God, I remember that exactly. I was pretty sure I was bi before, but it was so hot when she said that that I knew."

"It's like Joy has a thing for eighteenth birthday kisses," my mom said.

"She didn't try anything on mine," Payton said.

"Maybe because Carly wasn't eighteen yet?"

"We started kissing when we were sixteen," I said. "But that was it, and I think the last time was summer before senior year. It'd been a while on Joy and Payton's birthdays."

"You don't think she's going to look for a younger model, is she?" my mom asked.

"She seems pretty obsessed with Polly," Payton answered.

"Good," my mom said. "Now after she said Carly needed a birthday kiss. Payton, you were dripping."

"Dripping," Payton emphasized.

"And Carly?"

"I looked at her and she was staring at me like I was hers to take. And she just moved in and kissed me."

"I mean," Payton interjected, "she really kissed her. You were like speechless after."

"Not like. She asked me 'So are you wet now?' and I just couldn't say anything. And then you were like 'Let me check.'"

"You were so hot you were losing it, weren't you Payton?" my mom asked.

"Yeah. I didn't even think about it. Half my brain needed Carly's pants off to take her virginity, and the other half needed Carly's pants off because I was so horny. I had never seen or touched another pussy. And when I pulled her shorts and panties off, I dunno, it was like the most perfect thing I'd ever seen. And that feeling when I touched you, and at first I think I touched the wrong place because it like wouldn't unfold, and then I just felt you get slick and everything unfold and my finger just sunk in.

"Then Joy asked 'Is she ready?' and I said you were, then you were like, 'It's weird being the only one with my pants off.' So Joy took her t-shirt off and asked if that was better."

"And you were slowly fingering me that whole time," I recalled.

"I told myself I had to keep you ready, but it just felt so good being inside you. You didn't seem to be responding."

"It felt good, I was just nervous. Remember I asked you if you were sure I was ready?"

"Yeah, and I said that I could keep fingering you to make sure. And you said, 'Maybe just a little.'"

"God, how did I not know I was a lesbian then and there? I mean, when you said that, I completely relaxed. I remember I basically whispered 'Yeah' because my breathing was getting heavy. It was like I didn't want you to stop but I also wanted more."

"Do you remember when I put the second finger in?"

"I didn't even know you did that. I remember at one point I started to feel really good but I thought my pussy was just tightening around you."

"No, I put a second one in to help stretch you out. Remember I told you to put a second finger in when you did me? But I remember when I did that, you groaned and were really getting into things. And then you screamed like a banshee when I put the first dildo in."

"You had me so turned on that even though it hurt, the hurt made it feel even better. It's like I was screaming because it hurt, but also because I wanted more."

"It was so hot, the way you threw your head back and were just like lost. And your hard nipples. I wish Joy had taken off your shirt too."

"What was Joy doing?" my mom asked.

"I don't know. I was too entranced by Carly to even notice her."

"How long did you fuck her before giving her the big one?"

"I don't know. I kept going until I thought she was close. It couldn't have been long. She groaned when I pulled out the little one but I had the big one ready."

"I thought I said 'Don't stop.'"

"That's right, you did. And then I put the big one at your entrance and said, 'I need to split you like a boy would.'"

"You said split?" my mom asked.

"Pretty sure. I remember looking back that I was just so turned on by giving Carly so much pleasure that I couldn't help letting the dirty word slip out."

"When you said that, I just thought, 'Just get inside me.' I was really stupid for thinking I was straight, wasn't I?"

"Kind of makes it hotter," my mom said. "But don't stop, I need to hear the rest of this."

"So I just teased her entrance for a bit. I made sure to keep stimulating her clit and pressing at her hymen until she moaned 'Please' and I slowly pushed in."

"It was so slow," I said.

"Yeah, she asked me to just do it, and I reminded her that we didn't want it to hurt. Then as I got the head in you really groaned. And you kept groaning or screaming until I had the whole thing inside you."

"It definitely hurt, but in a good way. I've never lost my taste for a little stretching either."

"So was that it?" my mom asked.

"No, Payton took good care of me."

"I tried. I held it inside her and when she stopped her groan-scream, I asked if she was OK. She panted a bit and said 'Yeah,' then I asked if I should keep going. You nodded so I slid it out as far as I could without pulling the head out, so I could make sure your hymen stayed stretched. And I just kept going slow for a few strokes, all the way in, then almost all the way out, then all the way in again. And you were just breathing deeply with your eyes closed, so I started to put more force into my strokes in. You took a while but eventually your mouth opened and then I really started pumping. And finally I knew you were into it, you started moaning and right after that I was going as hard as I could. I knew deep down that I needed to see you cum, but I told myself that a boy would fuck hard so I needed to fuck you hard."

"You fucked me so hard," I groaned, feeling almost as turned on as I was that night. Retelling the story was hot, but I was getting to where I needed pussy now. But I kept talking. "I was trying to be cool, but it just felt amazing. I remember it was almost involuntary when I screamed 'I'm cumming!'"

"And you came so hard. I made sure to fuck you all the way through. You needed a great orgasm for your birthday."

"Best gift that night besides your virginity."

If Payton had said something more, I probably would have jumped her, but instead she jumped me, almost grabbing my chin to kiss me with a whirling tongue. She pulled herself over me and I tried to lower myself so she could lie over me but we were kissing too hard. Finally she pulled off me and gasped, "Fuck I missed your taste."

In response I started to unzip my sweatshirt, but Payton pushed my hands away and aggressively pulled the zipper down and flipped open the fabric. Her mouth went to my nipple like a greyhound finally catching the lure. My mom started to pull down my sweats, but with the vigorous lapping at my nipple, feeling my body go naked seemed to be happening so far away. I was giving off soft cries with every inhale, and when I felt someone, probably my mom, push her finger into my slit, they became loud. "Such a good daughter-slut not wearing panties," I hear my mom coo.

Payton pulled off my nipple and said, "I want her juices."

"Is that okay with me here?" my mom asked.

"I think so, maybe just... maybe kiss me a little first?"

"Come here, baby," my mom said, lying back to receive my girlfriend.

I watched them kiss, more slowly than Payton and I had kissed, but perhaps, I wondered, more passionately. They were an incredible sight, my mom in her skirt suit and Payton with only the shoes missing from her outfit. They had made out plenty of times, but always in a purely sexual way, as part of an orgy. There was something more to this fully-clothed kiss, even as I watched completely exposed. Nonetheless, Payton didn't stay on top of my mom for long and was soon crawling down the bed between my legs. "I'm going to sit on her face, if that's okay," my mom said.

"Do it," Payton responded before looking down and starting to rub my mons.

My mom took less time to kneel over my face than Payton took to make a move past the slow rubbing of my clit hood. My mom was kneeling and facing Payton so the angle wasn't quite right, but I reached up and guided her hips until I could at least get some tongue on pussy. At least she wasn't wearing panties - sometimes she took pleasure in sitting on my face with panties on. Only when I first made her moan did Payton start to move closer to me, and once her tongue contacted my hole, I moaned into my mom and realized how much my body had been waiting for her tongue. I was moaning more than eating, and I tried to fight the pleasure to focus on my mom but could see that battle slipping away. Payton was the most novice pussy-eater I'd been with, but with my mom's position and the passion with which Payton was licking me, I started to wonder if I would cum buckets before my mom got off.

That thought sobered me enough to refocus on my mom, grabbing her hips again and licking and sucking with renewed energy. The juices that my body made flow into Payton put me in desperation to suck those same ones out of my mom. And then they seemed to increase, and my my started moaning and she bucked into my face with an orgasm. I kept licking as my body started to shudder in its own orgasm, cumming just as hard to Payton's mouth as to the pussy I had missed for months.

My mom groaned and rolled over, laying with her head towards the foot of the bed, and Payton flopped out from between my legs to stretch on her back. Then we heard unmistakable sounds from Polly's room, and then one of them, probably Polly, crying "Fuck me, baby, fuck me. Oh fuck me."

"Well I know what they're doing," Payton said.

"Carly, go see if they'll join us," my mom said.

"They never do after dates," I protested.

"That's because of Polly's thing about weeknights. They'll be down to fuck."

I pulled my arms out of the sweatshirt as I got up, leaving myself fully naked. But when I stood, I noticed some strappy stilettos in my mom's closet. "Well I can't go out naked," I teased.

"What are you talking about," my mom groaned. "Just go get us more pussy."

"She's putting on your stilettos," Payton said. "Hot, Carly."

I got lucky with the straps but not before the cries in the next room crescendoed and fell. Probably better to catch them in the aftermath. I closed the door as I walked out but saw they hadn't bothered to close theirs. They were lying naked under the covers, shoulder to shoulder. "Hey Carly," Joy said.

"Hey big sister," Polly said.

"Mom and I are hoping you guys will join us and Payton."

Joy glanced at Polly and answered, "I think we'd love to but we need to recover for a minute."

"Why don't you come cuddle with us then we'll all go?" Polly asked as she pulled back the corner of the covers.

I shoved my stilettos under the covers as gracefully as possible and sat next to Polly. "I missed you girls," Joy purred.

Polly gave Joy a quick kiss as I said that I had missed her too. "She's been saying that all evening," Polly said, "but we just saw each other three weeks ago."

"It's different, though. It's not a rush, we have everyone, you know."

"I know," Polly said, "sex is just better with four women to please you."

"It's not that, I don't know, I can't explain."

"I get it, baby. I'm just teasing. You know how much sex I've had this semester, but nothing compares to you."

"How much have you had?" I asked.

"Nine guys and four of their wives. I hear you found someone too."

"Someone with bigger tits than me," Joy added.

"About the same," I answered. "But not as firm or soft or round."

Joy leaned forward and pulled the blanket down. "So you did miss these," she said as her hard nipples came into view.

"So fucking much," I whispered as my slut instincts took over and I climbed across my sister, pulling up the covers to expose the rest of their bodies. Joy's strap-on was still between her legs, loosened but not removed. But my mouth went straight to her nipple; as awkward as the position was, I softly sucked and rubbed my tongue over the hard pink bead. Heaven.

"Oh her mouth is amazing," Joy groaned.

"I think she should use it somewhere else after all the work you just did for me," Polly said as her hand slid over my ass.

"Let me enjoy this for a minute," Joy groaned as she sank lower in the bed. I followed, still caring for her huge mammary.

"But I need to see you cum," Polly whispered. Now her finger was toying with the entrance to my ass.

"Fuck, Carly, make me cum," Joy moaned. "Your sister got me wet for you."

I moved between Joy's legs and lifted the strap-on to put the cock end into my mouth and clean my sister's juices. Joy used a smaller attachment on the inside which I also tried to tongue clean, but there wasn't much. "Why did you get her such a small one?" I asked Polly.

"I know what my girlfriend likes," she answered. "Now are you here to complain or to eat?"

"Don't worry," Joy added, "I've got plenty of fresh juice ready for you."

I licked my lips at Polly then went for Joy's red-haired bush. Not a third as thick as Jessica's, but redheads are a lesbian slut's weakness. She was wet like an ocean and my tongue slid through her folds, over her clit, and into her canal void of any resistance. She groaned for a long time as her urges were sated, while Polly shifted her weight and started to moan. But I focused on Joy, the slippery clit and tasty lubricant, and almost immediately she was crying out and Polly was screaming "Cum for my sister!" at her on repeat. Both calmed as quickly as they came and I pulled my head up to exclaim, "My God you taste good."

"Well there's plenty of more, but I think Pay and Linda have been waiting long enough," Joy answered.

"Let's go," I said, pushing myself off the bed and walking out.

The three of us, naked except the stilettos I had commandeered, walked to my mom's room and were greeted with quite a sight: my mom completely naked except for the strap-on with which she was violently giving naked Payton a missionary pounding. "Oh they're back," Payton moaned.

"You like your slutty girlfriend seeing you fucked?" my mom hissed.

"Yes! I'm so close."

"Show the slut how hard her mom makes you cum."

"Don't just stand there," Polly said. She poked at me and I realized she had grabbed her strap-on, the one with inside dildos for both her pussy and ass. For a moment I hoped that I would get to pound her while DP-ing myself, but she continued, "On the bed so you can get fucked hard like her."

"Hands and knees," Joy said, climbing onto the bed. "That oral was too short, I need more of your lips."

Payton was cumming but I was too filled with lust by Joy laying spread eagle for me, her head next to Payton's but her body at ninety degrees. My mom was slowing down but still fucking my girlfriend as I resumed Joy's oral pleasure. Moments later I felt a dildo on my asshole then Polly said, "I love both these holes, can't choose which to take first."

"Her asshole since she's been a little cheater," my mom suggested.

I was able to hear Payton moan over the sounds of sucking Joy's clit and Joy's responses. Polly replied, "Actually, I want to see her cum," and I felt the dildo move lower and into my pussy.

"Yes, make her cum," Payton moaned.

I groaned into Joy's wet red bush as Polly began driving my hips into hers. Sex with Jessica was good, sex with her and Payton was better, but nothing compared to group sex. Polly was moaning and swearing behind me, having a view of everyone, and I couldn't make out who was moaning in front of me but I could only guess all three were. Joy was just as wet as when she had just finished fucking Polly, and the smooth contours of her labia, clitoris, and vagina delighted my tongue as if I was the one being pleasured. Well I was being pleasured, by Polly's rough doggy-style fucking of my desperate pussy. My mom must have been pounding Payton substantially harder, because there was no way the bed could rock so much just from what Polly was doing to me.