Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 11

Story Info
What could be better than a birthday lesbian orgy?
9.6k words
4.47
9.1k
13

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There will be at least one, but likely only one, more chapter. I promise this story will end and not be abandoned.

When I woke up on the living room floor three hours later, Joy and my mom had returned to their respective beds. In fact, my mom had continued upstairs, because she had passed out with her strap-on in place and Payton was still spread eagle even though she fast asleep. And when I saw my mom's heavy tits and thick dildo sticking up in the air, I had to ride myself to another orgasm. That woke Payton, who slowly masturbated as she watched me bounce on my mom, who let me finish then made me eat Payton out while she fucked me in the ass for being a naughty slut who used her to get off without permission.

Joy's outfit the next morning was a nod to the night before, a tight pair of jeans with a crop top and pumps, though not the lacy top my mom had described. She made an excuse to go to the store as an excuse to wear regular clothes. My mom clearly noticed and after Joy came back, the two of them managed to disappear. I wondered if Polly knew yet about Joy's new affair. They spent the next few days sneaking off relatively frequently. They were crafty enough to sneak off without us noticing, but not crafty enough for us to not realize what exactly was going on. Which did give me a few extra chances to fuck my sister.

One morning they were obviously off on a tryst while the rest of us ate breakfast when Polly said to me and Payton, "Just so you guys don't worry, one of these days I'm going to walk in on them and act shocked. But it'll just be roleplaying."

"We were wondering what your stance on all this was," I said. "I was worried five women fucking each other under one roof would finally lead to jealousy."

"Yeah, Joy's getting the best action in this house and it's not from you," Payton added.

"Yeah but she's even hornier than usual," Polly replied. "We basically 69 for hours every night. Plus I've gotten four private sessions with my sister while they were fucking."

"Is it up to four?" I asked.

"Pretty sure," Payton said.

"Are you keeping track?" Polly asked her.

"Not exactly, but Carly tells me about all sex she has without me."

"Is it that much?"

"Right now it's not," Payton answered, "but before coronavirus it was more than once a day."

"Were you really sleeping with twenty women?" Polly asked me.

"Twenty-five," I corrected.

"Twenty at school and five at home," Payton specified.

"Ugh I hope corona ends before college. I'd love to line up the softball team and eat each one out while they stuck whatever they wanted in my holes."

"Fuck that's hot," I said.

"Pretty sure corona's gonna drag on at this point," Payton our logical one said.

"Joy won't mind?" I asked.

"I mean, she fucked my mom three times before telling me."

"Oh, that's a fun question," Payton mused.

"What?" Polly asked.

"In a normal relationship, what's worse - fucking your girlfriend's mom or the entire softball team?"

"In this case," I said, "the softball team because they already fuck our mom."

"But you always wanted to add the volleyball team," Payton continued. "What if she does the softball team and the volleyball team?"

"Then she better get me over there or she's betraying me."

"You guys can't keep talking about orgies and incest if you're not going to get me off," Polly complained.

Payton picked up Polly's mostly-empty plate and said, "We'll consider that if you get me off" as she moved the plate to the empty places on the other side of the table.

Payton gracefully climbed onto the table, slipping her robe off as part of the motion. Polly and I were too mesmerized her long legs to notice that she knocked over Polly's water. Polly rose to put herself between Payton's legs and used her hand to rub Payton's sex. Payton softly moaned and Polly observed, "I've never seen you with this much hair."

"Don't act like you don't love carpet," Payton replied, head still back from the touch of Polly's fingers.

"I like a variety of pussy and sometimes I want smooth."

Payton tilted her head up to look down at Polly and said, "Then eat this one good and maybe I'll let you wax it."

"Don't be a bad slut," I told my sister. Polly loved to be treated like a whore but Payton usually didn't go as far as me and my mom.

"You're not Mom," Polly replied, keeping up her bad slut bit. "Mom fucks me in the ass."

"Eat her right and I'll eat your ass."

My slutty sister dove into my girlfriend's pussy and drew out all Payton's tension as indicated by the loud moan. I stood and ran my fingers down Payton's golden leg as I walked around them to keep my promise to my sister. She was on her tip toes bent over the table to do her work on Payton, so all I had to do was lift her robe and expose her completely. Even after all this time in quarantine, all these months of fucking, nothing was better than the reveal of a pussy belonging to one of the four women I loved most.

I knelt to slide my tongue into Polly's pucker. I didn't often eat ass, and usually only when I was being treated like a completely depraved slut, but when I did I preferred eating Polly's. Not because she kept hers extra clean to encourage people to give her anal orgasms, but rather because she would cum so hard when I did.

I went slowly because I had to warm myself up to being in complete slut mode. I knew Polly would love slow just as much as aggressive, but with her head buried in Payton's legs, she had no way of showing. When I finally did penetrate her, her scream was so loud that I could still hear through Payton's moans and pussy. Graduating from rimjob to tongued ass fucking must have inspired Polly to work even harder because Payton's moans became screams. But Polly started the unmistakable bucking first, though expert pussy-licker as she was, Payton started shouting she was cumming not long after.

"Oh fuck," Polly gasped, pulling off Payton and forcing me to duck. "I need to cum again."

"Then on the table with you," Payton said. She put her hands on Polly's arms and turned her. "To the side so your sister can lay next to you."

"That slut just needs to serve us," Polly half-protested.

"This slut just made your nasty ass cum, so give me space."

Payton guided Polly onto the table and stepped aside for me to follow. I spread my legs with my thigh resting over my sister's. "Love these pussies," Payton murmured.

"I love a lot of pussy," Polly answered, "but I miss having a slick one in this house."

"I've got plenty of other options if you don't like eating mine," Payton said as she slipped a finger into my sister. Polly groaned. Then Payton put a finger in mine and I whimpered "Yes."

"I'll eat you all you want if you make me cum," Polly cried, almost as if whining for more.

"You'll eat me anyway, hair or not," Payton answered.

"Yes, I love your taste," Polly groaned.

"Shut up and fuck us," I begged.

"How's that?" Payton asked, speeding up on me.

"Yes," I answered as I settled into her rhythm.

"Me too," Polly whined.

"Only if you don't bitch about all the wax centers being closed."

"Fuck, I said I love your pussy. But Carly likes it bald too."

"You ladies love a bald pussy?"

"Yes," we both groaned, almost in unison as our sisterly voices resonated together. Payton must have sped up with Polly because she kept grunting after.

"What I don't get is why you, bad little slut, haven't gone bald."

"Joy likes a little hair," she moaned. The double finger fucking was getting really good, if they had been talking about anything other than pussy, I wouldn't have heard.

"Joy loves my fucking pussy," Payton replied, "and she's getting just as much hair right now."

I groaned at the thought of Joy and my mother fucking. "Fuck!" Polly yelled.

"Your girlfriend's cheating on you right fucking now," Payton growled to Polly.

"Your girlfriend cheats all the fucking time," Polly moaned back. My pussy clasped around Payton's fingers as the thoughts of all the hot women, all shapes and sizes, flooded into my mind. From bald pussies to Jessica's thick bush, Clara's tight slit to Valerie's thick lips. I was getting ready to cum.

"My girlfriend's a dirty little slut. Yours is a semi-closeted prude. Who's the bigger cuck here?"

"Fuck," Polly cried. "I am, I can't get enough."

"Can't get enough of what?"

"Joy fucking my mom. My girlfriend fucks my mom!"

"Damn fucking right she does. Your mom owns your girlfriend and you're gonna become the town pass around girl."

"Yes, pass me around, I'll fuck everyone!"

"Oh fuck!" I cried. The imagery was too much. I had been there, the center of multiple women using me for their pleasure. And now I thought about me and Polly, the center of as many women as possible fucking us, a dildo in every hole and each hand pleasuring someone. Together we could fuck ten women while our mom took care of our forgiving girlfriends. "I'm going to cum," I yelled.

"That's it, cum for me, baby," Payton cooed. Then more forcefully to Polly, "Cum with your sister, slut."

"I will, oh fuck," Polly replied.

I came hard. My screams and Polly's filled the room as Payton pounded both of us simultaneously. We seemed to cum forever, but eventually Payton slowed down as our sounds did too. I pulled Polly to me and Frenched her to help calm down. "So you ladies really miss my waxed pussy?" Payton asked.

"I mean, I love all pussy and yours the most," I answered as I sat up, "but it is nice to have a smooth one around."

"I don't need to sugarcoat," Polly said. "I get my bush from Joy, my incest from Mom and Carly, and my bald from you."

"Well I wax for myself, and all the wax centers are closed, but I'd consider finding a way for Carly."

"Oh I know!" Polly exclaimed. "Let's all get waxed for Carly's birthday!"

"Oh my God, that would be amazing," I said. "I line the four of you up, wax you all, then go back to start and eat each of you out."

"Oh my God," Polly groaned, "I think we're going to be fucking again in a second."

"Except that's not really how it works," Payton buzzkilled. "When you wax everything, you need like two days before you can have sex."

"Fuck that," Polly spouted. "I've waxed and had sex the same day."

"Yeah but you always leave a strip. When you get closer to the sensitive areas, you can't do it."

"I've got an idea," I said.

"What?" Payton asked.

"It's an evil idea."

"Tell us," Polly encouraged.

"Let's experiment on Joy's mom. We wax her, then we fuck her."

* * *

Polly ordered Elaine at our house at Noon sharp two days before my birthday. She told me that she wanted to lead the "project" because she wanted the chance to boss Joy's mom around and cause her a little pain. I warned her not to go over the top, to which she responded, "Nothing will be worse than an unexpected foot to the face."

The comment made me more worried, not less, but on the whole, Polly stuck to the expected level of cruelty. She knew we would have to improvise a bit, but she orchestrated everything she could and had plans both for Joy joining and Joy sitting out. The plan for Joy sitting out was pretty hot - my mom would initially join us but then tell Elaine, quote, "I'd rather fuck your daughter than see your nasty pussy, so I'm going to go fuck her." But even hotter was the fact that Joy, after much deliberation, decided to join us.

The five of us wore normal clothes, according to our preferred styles but not particularly sexy except that each of us, save Polly, wore heels. I had to reach deep into my closet because I had exclusively worn slutty clothes for almost a year. My mom tried to convince Polly to wear heels, but Polly insisted those weren't natural for her. We were to show Elaine that we were naturally super hot and sharply fashionable, and Polly said that failing to walk in heels showed neither. My mom didn't give up, though, and for several days my mom made Polly walk around the house in heels, fucking her in the ass if she took them off and eating her pussy her pussy if she kept them on long enough.

Elaine was on time for the big day-two-days-before-my-birthday and the four of us waited in the foyer for Polly to come downstairs and open the door. Polly's outfit was simple but sexy, a tit-hugging t-shirt and ass-hugging flared jeans, but her go-to Vans were not as hot as heels would have been. "Couldn't convince you on the heels," our mom said.

"I tried to explain."

"Like I said, good sluts wear heels, and you know what happens to bad sluts."

"Don't deviate from the plan," Polly admonished and walked toward the door.

My mom slapped Polly's ass as she walked by and then made a thrusting motion at her daughter with an aggressive look on her face. Then she smiled and stuck her tongue out at me to show she was joking. "Come on in, Elaine," Polly said to redirect my attention. "You won't be needing that dress."

Elaine pulled at her shoulder straps and asked, "But it's what you asked for, right?"

"Yes, because your skank body had to be covered to drive here, and I wanted it off fast." The loose dress crumbled the ground as Polly spoke and Elaine stood before us with perky nipples and a red bush. Her tits were more Polly-sized than Joy-sized, but the bush was almost identical. "That'll make good practice," I mumbled to my mom, eliciting a turn from Joy and a wink.

Polly had grabbed a ruler, which must have been prepared, off the entry table and was crouching at Elaine's feet. "Step over the fabric," she ordered.

Elaine complied and for the first time I noticed her leg-wrap stilettos. Polly put the ruler against the heel and said, "Four inches exactly. Now show me the sole." Elaine lifted her foot. "Other one." She complied again. "Well you didn't cheat by counting the sole as part of the heel, but I see no effort to go above and beyond."

"I'm sorry, mistress. I will go above and beyond next time."

"And how does it feel to show your daughter your naked body for the first time?"

"I like it, mistress."

"Fuck, you really are an incest pervert. How long have you lusted for your daughter?"

"Just since Mistress Linda told me to."

"Fucking liar. Everyone lusts after her."

"I swear, mistress, I knew she was very beautiful but I never thought of sex with her."

"You see," Polly said in a friendlier voice but looking toward our mom, "sluts can wear heels like her but still lie through their teeth." Then she snapped back at Elaine. "Now get downstairs."

Elaine walked through the foyer and past us to the basement stairs. We all followed except my mom briefly caught Joy, gave her a hug, and whispered something to her. Joy responded wordlessly but positively and my mom kissed her cheek.

Downstairs, the wax warmer Payton had overnighted was plugged in in the corner next to the waxing supplies. "On the floor, legs open, back against the couch," Polly bellowed insofar as her small frame could make a bellowing sound.

Elaine obeyed, putting her bush on full display. I was far enough away that I couldn't see pussy through the hair, but I knew soon enough I'd be up close and personal with that bitch's sex. My mom and Joy sat on the couch section opposite where Elaine sat, while Payton and I stood awaiting our active roles. "Alright, you show her what to do, Payton," Polly said as she joined the other two on the couch.

"What am I doing?" Elaine asked.

"You're sitting there like I fucking told you, stupid bitchslave," Polly yelled in exasperation that seemed real. "This is Carly's birthday present, so Payton's going to show Carly."

"I'm sorry, mistress," Elaine squeaked.

"Damn right you're sorry," Polly grumbled.

"Fucking bitchslave," my mom added.

Payton was already picking up the waxing supplies and brought the wax over. She knelt inside Elaine's leg, threading the cord for the wax under Elaine's knee. Elaine presumably hadn't been told what our plan was for her, but her expression as she watched was one of curiosity, not fear. I had been waxed before, but never thought about the details. Even now, I was less interested in Payton's clinical descriptions of what she was doing than in Elaine's swelling pussy, which I could now see through the red forest. Payton explained how she set up the clippers to shorten the hair, why she was using a powder, how she was making sure the wax was even, and how the most sensitive spots typically didn't have hair, so if I was careful, she would be ready for me in less time. That caught my attention. "So you're saying," I said, "that if I wax the four of you right, I can eat out the first one when I'm done with the last?"

"Well I think that's what we're here to find out," Payton answered. "Now watch carefully, I put the strip the direction her hair grows, then quickly pull the opposite way."

Elaine gave a soft cry as the rip of the wax strip sounded. "Don't act like you don't like it," Polly responded.

I moved quickly to take my turn waxing, eager to fully reveal Elaine's lips, clit, and hole. "I like it," Elaine responded. "I like being sexy for my mistresses."

"Especially?" Polly asked.

"Especially my daughter."

"No, especially because you are going to be fucked by your daughter."

Elaine held her yelp as I pulled off her second strip, but a small grunt of pain still came through her teeth. "Yes," she said after catching her breath. "I need to be sexy when I'm fucked by my daughter."

"You want to be fucked by your daughter," Polly continued.

"Yes, I want my daughter to fuck me all night long. My own daughter."

This time my rip of the wax strip brought no sound from Elaine. Joy spoke instead. "This is making me horny, Mommy."

My mom answered. "That's OK, baby, let me take care of you."

"Yes, Mommy," Joy answered. I heard the motion of them getting up but remained focused on the emerging pussy of Joy's actual mom.

"Your daughter gets her mommy-sex elsewhere," Polly said. "She doesn't need your bitchy cunt."

"Maybe if," she grunted as I pulled another strip, "my pussy's more sexy, she'll fuck her real mommy."

"My mom is her real mommy now," Polly answered. "You're just her bitchslave. And I can see how you love watching them make out."

"Mistress Linda is so hot on top of my daughter."

She grunted as I ripped another strip. I continued working without much more talking. My mom and Joy were getting kissing more loudly and their noises were getting more sexual, while Elaine's breathing was something between hiding pain and showing arousal. The room was awkward, but a little awkwardness was what Polly wanted. She wanted to humiliate Elaine by showing that my mom had taken her place, that incest fantasy satisfied Joy and that fantasy was preferred from a woman who was not her mother. Everyone else was to be focused on giving Elaine pain while her daughter received satisfaction. I couldn't see what they were doing behind me, but I could see Polly watching Elaine out of the corner of my eye, and I knew Payton had moved to the couch to watch.

"Shit, your mom's really going for it," Payton said.

"My mom loves mother-daughter sex," Polly responded. "In a loving way, not a lying pervert way like Elaine."

Joy moaned and Payton said, "Well I've got to get in on this."

I saw Payton peeling off her jeans and Polly said, "Good idea, sit on Joy's face so Elaine can see her daughter eat the pussy she's always wanted. Isn't that right, Elaine?"

"Yes, it will be so hot to see my daughter with Mistress Payton." Her daughter was now consistently moaning, as I presume my mother was eating her out.

"No, stupid, I mean you've always wanted Payton's pussy."

"Yes, Payton is so sexy."

"You always lust after her when she wears light summer clothing," I said.

"Wear your pumps," Polly said.

"Yes," Elaine groaned, "she's so hot in shorts and she's so hot with those heels."