Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to turn around to look, and Payton was wearing only a t-shirt and pumps as she walked to Joy. Her being half-naked was even better than my mom eating Joy out, with Joy's legs completely bare and shirt and bra pulled up over her tits. Joy moaned, "Mommy, I get to eat a pussy just like you do to me. Mommy, I want to be a great pussy-eater like you."

I watched Payton lower herself onto Joy's face then went back to Elaine. Payton moaning made me want to hurry, but hurrying was difficult as the operation was getting more delicate. Elaine's vocal chords were just vibrating a bit as I worked, probably more from the lesbian three-way behind me than what I was doing. I hadn't had to restrain my horny pussy for this long since quarantine had started, so the moans from Payton and the smacking lips of Joy and my mom were really testing me. But I kept focused on waxing out every last hair until I felt she was complete. I ran my fingers through each smooth flap of skin to make sure, leading my sister to ask, "So is she ready?"

"It's sure a pretty pussy," I answered.

"I'm really horny," Elaine answered, "but my kitty burns a little."

"Rub her a bit," Polly told me.

I pushed my middle finger into her folds and she hissed and gasped as I slowly rubbed her clit. I couldn't tell if the sounds were pain, enjoyment, or both, but I soon got my answer. "Your fingers are magic but it burns too much," she groaned.

"Thought you like being abused a little," Polly said as I slowed my finger.

"I do, mistress, it's just a little too much burning."

"Pussy," Polly jeered.

"This is what we're testing," Payton gasped from her perch on Joy's face. "Give her a break."

"Fine," Polly answered. "You wanna fuck, Carly?"

"Hell yeah."

I moved up to the sectional and immediately my sister and I started making out. Just the few minutes of having to be fully clothed and having to hold back made the release of kissing Polly that much greater. With sex so easily accessible the last few months save the week alone in the dorms, I occasionally forgot how good just kissing a really hot girl could be. Polly was especially great to kiss because even though I had the thickest lips of our group and hers we probably thinnest, something about the way our sisterly mouths fit just made every movement so much more intense. Our tongues worked quickly, they knew exactly where to go to get us ready to go further, and as spectacular as the long-anticipated kiss was, the sight of our girlfriends fucking our mom had us ready for each other in no time. "Let me eat you," Polly gasped, pulling away.

I twisted and unbuttoned my jeans, happy to get out of the no-so-slutty clothes. Polly knelt at my feet and helped me pull everything off before going straight for my clit. I moaned. Payton responded, screaming "Yes Carly, I'm going to cum watching you!"

"Do it, baby," I mewled back. Then I glanced over at Elaine and observed, "Fuck, you're going to make Elaine masturbate her sore pussy."

In fact, she already had. Elaine's eyes were locked on Payton gyrating on her daughter's face, and her finger was slowly massaging her mons. I wanted to watch her naked body - well, naked save the slutty heels - masturbate, but just as much I wanted to watch my girlfriend cum. And she was cumming, her entire upper body whipping back then falling forward at least four times as she made the primordial sounds of sex. Polly's expert slut-tongue would have me there soon too, but Payton's orgasm began to subside before I was ready. "Keep eating her, Joy," I said. "She'll cum again and we'll cum together."

Joy didn't respond but her legs jolted around my mom's head to indicate she was probably cumming right along with Payton. "You like that, Elaine?" I asked. "You like seeing your daughter make your crush cum?"

"Mmhmm," Elaine groaned.

"You see your daughter just came too?"

"Uh-huh."

"I can tell you like masturbating to them."

"So much."

"You think about them when you masturbate at home?"

"Payton."

"You like masturbating to Payton?"

"Uh-huh."

"Say it."

"I love masturbating to Payton."

"I bet you think about her when your husband fucks you."

"All the time!" she screamed.

"You can masturbate, but you can't cum," I ordered, seeing that she was now getting more worked up.

"Yes mistress."

"Oh Polly," I groaned. "I'm getting so close, just like that." Her tongue was swirling over my clit. "Payton are you close? Show me your tits."

"Close baby, I think we're gonna cum together," Payton labored as she pulled her shirt and bra up. Even not completely free, her tits were magnificent.

"Elaine can't stop staring at you," I said. "Elaine, why do you lust after my girlfriend?"

"She's so hot, mistress, I can't help it."

"You can't help it because you're a lesbian whore."

"No mistress, I'm not, I'm sorry I just can't look away from her body."

"I can't cum if you don't admit you're a lesbian. If you're not a lesbian, look away and stop masturbating."

"I can't," she moaned.

"Oh Polly! That's so good but not yet. Elaine, say it, you're a lesbian!"

"I'm a lesbian!" Elaine cried.

"Fuck, the whore is cumming and it's making me cum too!" I screamed. And I came hard, Polly's lips and tongue assaulting every crevice of my vulva, labia, and clitoris. I was screaming and bucking with such force that I barely heard Payton cry out that she was cumming with me. My eyes, when open, were fixed only on Joy's orgasming mother.

Polly pulled away from me and said, "Did I hear you cumming when my sister explicitly told you not to?"

"I'm sorry, mistress."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to your daughter. But I'm going to try to help you." She went over to the drawer of the TV cabinet where she had stored our host of sex toys.

"I'm sorry, Joy," Elaine said.

"Don't ruin the buzz I got from Mommy Linda," Joy responded.

"Don't worry, Joy," Polly said. "I was going to let Carly eat Elaine out, but since the bitchslave disobeyed, she's getting this, and you can do the honors." She held up my strap-on.

"That's Carly's, though," Joy said.

"Yours isn't big enough to punish her, and your mom's too much of a bitch to make you cum without a vibrator."

"You really use that?" Elaine asked Polly.

"Carly and I take it in both holes and you will too. Ready Joy?"

"Give it to me." Joy stood and stripped off the rest of her clothes.

"I need to fuck after sucking all those juices," my mom said.

Joy spoke up. "Why don't you fuck Polly so that you can show Elaine how a real mom treats her youngest daughter?"

"We have plenty of strap-ons," Polly added.

"Let's DP her, Mom," I said. "Teach Elaine proper family values."

My mom stood up and started stripping. "Give your mommy and sister a cock, Polly," she said.

"Carly'll use mine since mine's for sluts," Polly said, handing my mom the original double-ended strap-on and me the one that would fit in both ass and pussy. I threw off the rest of my clothes and Polly started taking off hers.

"What position do we think my mom gets?" Joy asked, my huge strap-on sticking out of her crotch.

"Whatever you want," Polly said, "but I'd suggest missionary to show her you're in charge now."

"Then how do I join?" Payton asked.

"Bitchslave hasn't earned the right to be touched by you," Polly answered.

"Well I'm not masturbating in the corner like some bitchslave."

"Oh shit," my mom said. "You know Payton's pissed when she gets into the power games. Why don't you fuck your girlfriend while she fucks her sister?"

"We've tried the double double penetration, it doesn't work."

"I think that was because we used a double-ended dildo. Carly's got a strap."

"Can we just fuck?" Joy asked.

"Do it," Polly said. "We'll figure our shit out. Tell your mom what to do."

"On your back, bitch," Joy said. "Head away from the couch."

Elaine scrambled to move away from the couch, clearly eager to have sex with her daughter. Polly had a point, there was no way Elaine, with as horny as she was for all these women fucking, had never looked at her daughter before. But now she certainly was, laying spread eagle in nothing but those leg wrap heels, not even pubic hair to hide her pussy, while her daughter, wearing nothing but a gigantic strap-on, crawled between her legs. The intensity of the situation was not lost on us, as just months ago, Polly, my mom, and myself had all experienced the first time a mother and daughter touch as lovers. All of us stopped to watch Joy mount her mom to do the same, though her situation was decidedly different. In fact, I think the dildo was pushing past Elaine's opening long before there was skin-to-skin contact between the redheads. Elaine let out a moan of relief as the largest object to enter her cheating whore pussy made its way in, then once Joy had bottomed out Elaine put her hands on her daughter's back to pull Joy's huge tits into hers.

Joy fucked slow and my mom began taking off the strap-on she had just put on. I looked at her silently but mostly focused on the mother-daughter fucking in front of me, Joy silently pushing the big dildo in and out while Elaine moaned her appreciation. My mom gave her strap-on to Payton took mine - which was actually Polly's with the anal piece - and told Polly to give me Joy's from the drawer. "Why can't my skank asshole have the butt piece?" I asked my mom as we put on our new strap-ons.

"Because Payton can't fuck your skank asshole if you've already got a dildo up your ass. Now Polly, come ride Mommy," she said, moving over to the couch, "and Carly put your heels back on."

Polly dropped her pussy onto our mom's dildo and the two bent forward so that I had access to my sister's sensitive shit-hole. But she pulled Polly much further forward than usual, forcing me to put one foot on the couch and bend forward almost to the point that I couldn't support myself to get inside my sister. "I bet you can get to Carly's ass now," my mom said.

"She's the perfect height for me in those heels," Payton answered, and I felt her hands on my sides and her dildo pressing at my pucker.

Payton entered me and the four of us were fucking in earnest. Since we usually fucked in groups of two, three, or five, we'd only once tried a four-woman pile like this once or twice, but this time we had the motion right. My sister and I were essentially being driven by my mom and girlfriend, Payton's thrusts into my ass pushing me into Polly's as I balanced in my heels. Polly would then be pushed up into me as my mom's tight abs fucked her pussy like a pro. Even though the bead inside Joy's strap-on only lightly pleasured my clit, I was moaning just as loud as every other woman in the room from the extreme sexuality of the situation. I was being fucked by my girlfriend. Polly was in her favorite position, two incest dildos inside of her, one from her mom and one from me, her sister. Joy and her mom were exploring incest for the first time. We were all screaming but none more or more verbally than Elaine. "Oh fuck Mommy!" she yelled. "Dominate your mother! Mommy loves her dominant baby girl!"

The Elaine was grunting, less in a sexual way and more like she was lifting something. Then she let out a sigh and said, "Mommy likes this new position, baby."

"Fuck you, bitch," Joy said. "This is so I can see them better. The only thing getting me off is this vibrator and their fuck chain."

"What are they doing," I panted at my mom, who was the only one facing toward them.

Simultaneously, Elaine asked, "Don't you like dominating me?"

"Joy's on her knees," my mom grunted.

"You only exist for my sexual pleasure. This is the only way you're useful."

"And Elaine's legs are over her shoulders."

"I love being dominated by you!"

"Your lesbian whore ass should have been pleasuring me on my eighteenth birthday."

"I'm sorry baby, I'll fuck you any time to make up for it."

"I can fuck any of the women in this room any time and they're all hotter than you."

"Oh fuck yes!" Elaine yelled, and then I heard the unmistakable sounds of orgasm coming from behind me.

"She can't stop cumming," I groaned, somehow feeling like I needed more despite fucking my sister with both holes filled.

"You close, baby?" my mom called.

"Almost," I cried, hoping Payton would hit me in the right spot to give me an elusive anal orgasm.

"I was before this bitch came," Joy said. The anger from her and Polly seemed real, but Polly was now enjoying her incest DP too much. Her moaning proved that.

"She came because you fuck so good," Polly moaned.

"Fuck her again," I begged. "Teach her a lesson."

"She'll like that too much."

"Make her eat Payton's ass!" I cried, now close myself at the thought.

"Yes!" Polly yelled. "She only touches her crush if she's eating her ass!"

I felt Payton lift her leg next to mine and pant, "I'm ready for her, I might cum soon."

"Do it, bitch," Joy ordered. "And leg on the couch so I can use you to finish."

"Ohh that's good," Payton sighed as if she was slipping naked into a cold pool on a hot day.

Elaine then screamed loudly into Payton's ass and Joy let us know why. "Let's see if I can make her ass cum the way I do to you," Joy called.

"Hell yes," Polly moaned. "My ass is about to cum just thinking about it."

"That's right, cum for Mommy," our mom panted.

"My pussy already came," Polly moaned back. "Now my shithole's going to cum."

"Oh fuck," I whined as something brought me to the edge. Maybe the bead of the strap-on hit the right place, or maybe it was that I was about to make Polly cum, but finally I felt the tingle in my pussy.

"Carly's going to cum too," my mom groaned. "Let's all cum, we're all so close."

"Elaine knows how to tongue ass," Payton cried as she fucked me harder. "We're all going to cum from anal!"

I felt it in my pussy, but I felt she was right. My vagina began to open and close on itself as each woman's anal pleasure flashed through my mind. My mom with the three-part strap-on. Polly being DPed by mother and sister. My fucking my sister's ass while my girlfriend fucked my ass. Payton getting her asshole tongued by Joy's mom. And Joy fucking her own mom in the ass. We could take care of Joy's ass later, but the her moans told me the vibrator inside her strap-on was doing the trick. We were all moaning, screaming, shouting about fucking assholes and pounding cunts as all of us finished. Polly collapsed first, and with my precarious spot, I crumbled to the couch and pulled Payton with me. The four of us were a pile of sweaty orgasmic woman, dildos awkwardly fitting into pussy and ass as nothing mattered but our physical gratification.

I could still hear the slaps of Joy's hips against her mom's ass. My entire gigantic strap-on must have been inside of Elaine. I managed to slither out of Polly and off of Payton to turn and see what they were doing. Elaine was in an incredible position, like I had been with one foot on the floor, but it was her knee putting weight on the couch, while she was bent completely over with a hand on the floor to hold herself up. That was the position she must have needed to rimjob Payton while getting fucked by Joy. I was pretty sure Joy had cum already, but she was still pounding her mom's ass with the dominance of pent up anger.

"Does Joy fuck you that hard, Polly?" I asked, my jaws lazy from cumming so hard.

"She fucks me pretty fucking hard."

"I'm literally going to fuck the shit out of this bitch," Joy panted. "I'm gonna make sure her asshole doesn't close for days."

"Yes, baby," Polly encouraged. "No one fucks ass as good as you." She re-positioned herself and Payton pulled herself up to see.

"You better cum for me, bitch," Joy grunted. "I want you cumming when I cum again."

"Yes, mistress," Elaine whined.

"You ever had an anal orgasm?" Payton asked.

"No, mistress."

"How many times have you been fucked in the ass?" Polly asked.

"Plenty," my mom said. "Bitchslaves love ass fuckings."

Elaine whimpered and then squeaked "We do."

"Mmm, yes," Joy moaned. She kept moaning as she fucked her mother.

"Joy's close, so I'll help," Payton said, standing up. She strode naked to the opposite side of the sectional and sat on the floor against it, legs spread in Elaine's view. "So am I really your crush?"

"Yesss," Elaine got out through Joy's pounding.

"Who are you more attracted to, me or Joy?" Payton was slowly fingering herself and I was getting horny enough to do the same.

"Joy's, my, daughter," Elaine said between thumps deep into her ass.

"You want to have sex with Joy because she's your daughter?"

Elaine just moaned and Polly said, "Answer her question."

"Yesss."

"You love incest like your future daughter-in-law?"

"Yesss."

"But who's hotter, me or Joy?"

"Don't knowww."

"You do. Tell me who has the better body."

"Oh God," Joy gasped. "I'm about to cum."

"I want you both," she moaned.

"Oh God," Joy cried. "Oh God, Pay, you know you have the best body. I'm cumming looking at your tits!"

"I want your mom's lesbian fantasies. So you want Joy because she's your daughter. But does she have a better body than me?"

"Nooo. You have the best... bes- be... argh!"

Mother and daughter's screams of orgasm filled the room as Joy's face contorted and her tits bounced from fucking her mom to the floor. Elaine collapsed under the quaking of her orgasm, Joy's dildo sliding out and leaving her standing naked with a huge blue cock sticking out. She had dominated her mother, and her satisfaction was apparent as she looked down at the crumpled redhead, naked except her slut heels. "Fuck that was a good orgasm," Joy said, flopping onto the couch and turning her vibrator off.

"How about you?" Payton asked. "Did you like your first anal orgasm?"

"Yes, mistress," Elaine gurgled.

"So are you going to have sex with your mom again?" I asked.

"Not sure. We'll see."

"I'm pretty horny from watching you," I said. "I might have sex with her right now."

"I think she'd enjoy that too much," Polly said.

"Don't care if I get off."

"How's your pussy, Elaine?" Payton asked.

"My daughter took good care of my pussy," she groaned, rolling over and opening her legs.

"No, I mean because we waxed it."

"Might sting again later but feels OK."

"Have at it, sis," Polly said.

"Or," Payton said, "we could take a break and then you can wax all of us."

"It's the choice between one bald pussy and five," my mom added.

I looked at Elaine still lying on the floor, legs open and body ready to be used, the straps of her shoes still in place to the bottom of her knee. "Logically, I'd take five over one, but you know my mouth is salivating to eat someone out," I told them.

"Well I want to eat food," Payton said. "That wasn't exactly the easiest position."

"Good idea," Polly said. "Let's go have lunch and the bitchslave can wait for us down here. Carly can join us or get her rocks off."

"But I have work," Elaine said.

"Then tell them a lesbian orgy broke out and you won't be able to make it back today," Polly answered.

"Yes, mistress."

"Don't do that, Elaine," Payton said. "Just tell them something came up." She looked at Polly. "You have to pay for Joy's school somehow."

"Fine," Polly said, getting up. "Let's go eat. You can masturbate if you want, bitchslave."

"I'll eat too," I said.

* * *

Elaine had moved to the couch when we returned, legs crossed, shoes still wrapped tightly around their lower halves. I wanted sex with her enough before, but now in that pose I was almost ready to forget the rest of our group and take her. But my mom taking her place on the other side of the sectional, sitting on the floor with her legs spread and back against the couch, started to draw me back to our main event. Payton, Polly, and Joy followed suit, and no matter how sexy Elaine was, she couldn't top four women with legs spread for me.