Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waxing itself wasn't particularly sexy, but the sight of four glorious pussies afterwards was. After finishing waxing all four, I went back to the beginning of the line and delicately licked each smooth pussy to completion, first my mom, then Payton, then Polly, and finally Joy. Polly made Elaine mouthwash with cheap vodka in the freezer then crawl under me and eat my pussy while I ate my mom's and then Payton's. By the time I had finished Payton, I couldn't take any more, so Polly had Elaine eat out my mom while I ate her out. And finally, I got a second fix from Elaine as I finished Joy off.

We sent Elaine home and then I had Payton wax me so that all five of us would be nice and slippery for my birthday. Despite our successful experiment, we agreed to cool things down a bit for the recommended two days, limiting our nighttime fun to light touching and licking - Mom, me and Payton in one room but Polly and Joy keeping to themselves - while catching up on school and work during the following day.

As soon as my eyes opened on my birthday, my mom and Payton proceeded to worship my body, taking turns making out with me and sucking my nipples until my mom went down on me while Payton continued switching between my breasts and my lips. Once my mom had brought me off, Payton mounted me while wearing my thick strap-on and fucked me to a second orgasm.

While all this was happening, Polly and Joy picked up breakfast from one of my favorite places, so once I was thoroughly fucked I could have a full stomach. The five of us ate together in our robes, then toward the end of the meal, Payton asked me, "Have you checked your phone yet this morning?"

"No."

"I know, because I have it."

She handed my phone to me and I had a bunch of text messages. They were all from my friends - friends with benefits - from college, each one showing a completely bald pussy. A total of thirteen pussies, from all the college friends of mine that Payton was able to find. Jessica had gone from huge bush to perfectly smooth, Clara's fully exposed her tight little snatch, and best of all, Valerie's thick lips that in a second picture she pulled back to show her wet, throbbing clit. I had to pass her picture around. "You seriously fucked that?" Joy asked.

"Regularly."

"Fuck," Polly said as she took my phone from Joy. "We've gotta get her out here as soon as corona ends."

"She's fucking hot too. Nice and thick with gorgeous eyes."

"You got any pics of that?" Joy asked.

"Don't think so, but I think I still have one of her taking my strap-on."

"Fuck I'm horny now," Polly said. "If someone doesn't fuck me soon, I'm going to have to finger myself to your phone, Carly."

"My porn addict's relapsing," Joy joked.

"So you ready to fuck again?" my mom asked me, taking her turn with my phone.

"On the table, Polly," I said. "I'm ready for dessert."

Polly wasted no time sliding her plate over and pulling herself up. My mom opened Polly's robe as I walked around the table and said, "This is a hot pussy, but the one right here is hotter."

"I don't rank pussies, I just eat them," I said, taking my place between Polly's legs.

"God fucking damn," my mom said. "I haven't gotten a good look at you girls waxed yet."

"You like it?" Polly asked.

"Fuck yes. Carly, would you mind opening her hood a little for me before licking?"

I split her hood and exposed the wet little pink, which we both admired for a moment before I dug in. Polly moaned and my mom almost whispered, "Fuck, this is hot." Then louder, almost desperately, she said, "Joy, get that strap-on and bend me over this table."

I felt my mom bend over the table and looked up briefly to see she had walked around so that her and Polly's heads were side-by-side, even though I was eating on one side of the table and Joy would be fucking on the other. My mom yelled, "Oh God! Yes!" when Joy entered her then panted, "Sorry Payton, I'll take care of you. I need this mommy-daughter time."

My mom then joined Polly in moaning their pleasure, and over their moans Payton said that just watching the four of us was enough after the hardcore three-way we had had that morning. She wouldn't have to wait long anyway. I was slurping Polly's juices as quickly as they were coming, and she and my mom were moaning and screaming and cussing like the sexual fiends they were. Before I knew it, my mom was screaming, "Oh fuck, Mommy's going to cum. Are you gonna cum with Mommy, baby?"

"Fuck yes," Polly cried. "I'm gonna cum with Mommy. Make me cum with Mommy, big sissy!"

I tongued a quick stroke across her G-spot before flicking with all my might across her clit. She moaned loud and our mom cried, "Cum with Mommy, baby. Are you ready to cum?"

"Fuck Mom, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Polly screamed.

Our mom yelled back, "Yes baby! Mommy's cumming with her baby girrrl!" dragging out the last word as orgasm overtook her.

My mom and sister screamed out their orgasms and I made sure to lick Polly to completion and clean every last drop. "Oh fuck that was good," my mom sighed as I lifted myself and Joy pulled out of her. "Fuck, let's go to my bedroom."

Both women had cum hard and seemed woozy as my mom lifted herself and Polly slid off the table. "Payton needs to cum and I need to eat Polly," my mom said, sloppy as if she had just woken up.

"I can't wait to eat Payton," I cooed, grabbing her ass under her robe as we walked up the stairs.

"Then I'll sit on Polly's face," Joy said.

"No, my princess gets taken care of," my mom said. "Fuck the birthday girl with a better strap, get both of you off that way."

Joy slipped into her room to get her strap-on and the rest of us began positioning in the bedroom. Polly and Payton lay on the bed and my mom, instead of going straight to Polly's snatch like I expected, crawled across and began making out with her. I, however, wanted pussy straight away and slowly ran my tongue across Payton's hood, then down around the entrance to her hole. Payton was wet as a waterfall but I was going slow enough that I could her my mom coo to my sister between kisses, "You want Mommy to take care of your pussy?"

"Oh yes," Polly groaned. I didn't know how my mom was making her groan so soon after an orgasm, but motion on the bed made be think that my mom might have been grinding her thigh against Polly's pussy.

"Mommy's going to lick that tight, young pussy real good."

"Yes Mommy, do it now!"

"Suck her tits more," I heard Joy say behind me. "I want my girlfriend's whole body taken care of."

I clamped my mouth over Payton's vagina, needing the taste of female juices to go with the image of my mother sucking my sister's tits. I stuck my ass in the air, hoping Joy was close to penetrating me.

"Argh, Mommy, don't make me wait longer."

"You don't like Mommy licking your nipples?"

I felt Joy enter me, my body shuddering as her strap-on slid across my G-spot. Polly was begging, "Yes Mommy, but it makes my pussy ache. Carly's already getting fucked, I want to get fucked too."

"It's so hot hearing you whine dirty words like that, my sweet daughter."

Then Polly's moan told me that my mom had given Polly what she needed, her motherly lips on Polly's wet and naked pussy. I was now fingering my girlfriend and vigorously sucking clit while Joy fucked me hard from behind. Payton joined Polly in moaning and screaming, and I could barely keep my lips on Payton's labia as my body wanted to moan from Joy's firm thrusts. Joy was breathing heavy, but was the only one of us who could still talk, and as I could feel Payton getting closer, Joy started to narrate. "Oh fuck, Payton's bouncing tits are so hot. Mommy, make Polly's tits bounce too."

My mom must have changed something because Polly gave a long, low moan before returning to her short and sharp screams at the workings of our mom's tongue. Joy affirmed the change and she panted more heavily, "Fuck yes, I love hot tits. Fuck Carly, make Payton cum so we can cum."

Payton's scent was getting stronger and I was pounding her with two fingers as I licked and sucked every inch of her waxed mons, with particular attention to her smooth, wet clit. She had to be close, and with the way Joy was pounding me, I would probably release as soon as I felt Payton convulse. The thought briefly crossed my mind that if I could see Payton and Polly's tits displayed the way Joy could, this hard fucking would have me cumming like a geyser.

And with the image of those magnificent tits in my head, I was cumming, screaming into Payton's clit and driving her over the edge too. "Fuck yes," Payton yelled, almost desperately, "Carly's cumming with me! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Me too," Joy cried. "Let's all cum together. Fuck! Polly, cum with us, is Mommy making you cum?"

"Yes baby, Mommy's making me cum. I'm cumming, Mommy!"

Four simultaneous orgasms pulsed through the room, three accompanied by screaming and swearing while I tried to keep my lips clamped on Payton's delicious pussy. By the time Joy slid out of me and Payton had gone limp, my mom was already putting on my strap-on. I made eye contact with her and in a husky voice she said, "It's my turn to cum, and your girlfriend's going to make me do it."

She turned on the inner vibrator as I scrambled away from Payton. Without much introduction, my mom mounted my girlfriend and slowly split her open with the huge dildo. Payton gave a long moan and I crawled up between them and Polly, who was already being serviced by Joy. "Joy finally gets your tits," I said to Polly.

"Mmm, she takes such good care of them," Polly moaned.

"I think she wants you to fuck her, Joy," I said. "You know my sister likes to treat her pussy like a revolving door."

"Yes, fuck her," my mom grunted. Her thrusting into Payton was now at a steady pace. "My daughter needs her pussy fucked."

"But I love these tits," Joy moaned.

"You get those tits every night," my mom grunted. "Fuck my daughter."

Joy pulled herself up and pushed her strap-on, so recently inside of me, inside of my sister. "No one can resist a mother telling her to fuck her daughter," I said.

"Not when they're as hot as your mom and sister," Joy said as she slowly moved in and out of Polly.

My mom was thrusting substantially harder than Joy, panting like a bitch in heat while Payton moaned her pleasure. I knew the one additional thing my mom wanted, and I wanted it too. I spread my legs in her view and said, "Look, Mommy, I'm masturbating to you fucking my girlfriend."

"That's right, you love when I dominate her."

"So much. You both are so hot." Touching myself was feeling almost as good as having sex with one of them.

"I pound her like you can't and that turns you on."

"Yes, Mommy, you're so much better in bed than me."

"You're a cheating whore but you can't please your girlfriend."

"I can't, she needs to cheat with you. I love that she cheats with you."

"Call yourself a whore so I can cum."

"I'm a dirty, slutty whore who can't resist any pussy!"

My mom grunted loudly and her face contorted, which brought the waves of pleasure out of my pussy and through my whole body. I was cumming yet again, almost as quickly as my mother who had been the only one excluded from our previous mutual orgasm. Yet for all the fucking going on around me, my mom's tits swinging over Payton's, all that I was looking at as I came was my mom's beautiful face twisting and clenching in orgasm from fucking someone else.

I fell back as my orgasm subsided, my legs around my mom and Payton finishing and my head next to my sister being fucked by Joy. I thought about how I loved to watch my mom having sex, her amazing body and the strength and skill she displayed in giving whatever woman she was touching ultimate pleasure. The only thing as good as sex with my mom was seeing another woman have sex with my mom. And there would be plenty more that day. After Polly and Joy finished, my mom again started making out with Polly again, slow and passionate. She told me to go down and get her strap-on. "I need mine so that my little girl can be taken care of properly," she explained. "I need to have sex with my daughter's young, hairless pussy."

When I came back, my mom was on top of Polly in a 69 and Joy had given Payton her strap-on so that she could watch her girlfriend while taking a doggy style fucking. After I waited for what seemed like forever, Payton changed positions so that Joy could sit on my face while I took the strap-on. But as soon as my mom was done taking care of Polly, she insisted on taking Payton roughly from behind even though Payton hadn't finished me off. But it was amazing watching my mom fuck Payton, her tits swinging and my mom's tits bouncing.

Almost the entire rest of the day went like that. My mom would lovingly have sex with Polly, her "little girl" as she was suddenly calling her, and then roughly fuck Payton, sometimes while exerting dominance over me and other times just to get out her intense sexual energy. The day was one of our most amazing orgies because my mom was the star. She showed her tender side with my sister and her dominant sexuality with my girlfriend. She came so many times and gave the rest of us just as many orgasms, whether from watching her or being fucked by her. Sex can hardly get better.

Except that she barely touched me, and it was my birthday.