Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 04

Story Info
Rosey tries Steve.
7.9k words
4.72
11.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers

Author's note: This is the fourth chapter in a story about my Discovering Sexuality and it builds into the characters slowly. If this interests you, start from chapter 1. If you don't like a slow start before the heated story lines, then please look elsewhere. I believe in developing a character and following their story. My story includes sexually explicit material intended for adults only. This is also a world of no accidental babies or infections. I enjoy getting constructive feedback and will try to reply to those that are nice, assuming I have time.

Pink xx

...

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. My hand reaches for my phone that is making all the noise. Not being able to find it where it should be, I open my eyes into the wide eyed face of Mary. It all came rushing back to me. Jason, Susan, penis swelling, Steve, Mary, oxytocin, orgasms, spooning. Wow what a night. I'm still in Mary's bed, as I stare at her face "It's OK, I'll get it."

So much to sort out in my head. Jumping out of bed before the alarm wakes Mary's parents, I fumbled with the phone, making the phone fall to the floor with a flash, eventually managing to turn off the alarm. I return to Mary's bed, lean over her and give her a kiss on her forehead, "Time to wake up," I stood on my tip toes stretching for the ceiling in an effort to wake up, "Steve will be here in an hour." My stomach instantly knots at the thought of him, as a vision flashes into my mind of him standing, blue eyed and handsome, in front of me tucking some hair behind my ears.

"Nice camel toe," Mary teases looking up at me, "I'll race you for the shower."

I blushed. I forgot that I only had panties and pyjama shirt on and my panties were still wet from last night.

...

7.20 and we are waiting on the roadside out in front of Mary's. It's a beautiful spring morning, blue sky and a balmy 19˚C expecting a high of 24˚C and we are both dressed in boots, shorts and t shirts, looking forward to the weekend ahead.

"Last night, was so wrong on many levels," I said deep in thought.

"Rosey, I do not regret any of it. It was so exciting and erotic watching Jason and Susan. He is so handsome, and I loved hearing you in your bed masturbating. You are the best friend. Thanks for getting me home, I don't remember that part of last night." Mary replied.

"You mean you really didn't mind us: you know?"

"Of course not, it was beautiful. We just took care of our needs." Mary reached out and grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze, "Tell you the truth I feel like having another."

"I know what you mean," I said squeezing my legs together, "I keep seeing Jason's penis swelling, and Susan stroking it." I sighed.

"Last night you said, you were thinking of Steve while you were at it. You must like him a bit more than a little." Mary laughed, giving my hand another squeeze.

We waited sitting on our tramping packs, holding our sleeping bags, as Steve drove up to the curb in a double cab ute, with a big grin on his face.

"Hey girls," he said, jumping out of the front, looking at his watch, "bang on time eh? I've got the old man's ute for the weekend." Coming around to our side of the vehicle, he grabs the packs, sleeping bags and puts them under the cover on the flat deck. He was dressed in similar clothes except the shorts were cut of jeans and an old rugby shirt with cut off sleeves. He looked so ruggedly handsome standing there in his old tramping boots, that he made my knees shake and the knot in my tummy added another half hitch to it.

"Jump on in," he said, opening the front door for me.

"Thanks Steve," I said sliding into the seat, blushing as he held my hand and helped me up.

After settling Mary into the back, seat we were soon racing off to Piri Piri Camp. The roads were sealed for half of the distance, until we reached the foot hills of the ranges. It was a great place to camp with expansive fields for tents, a wooden tower for abseiling, a mess building enclosing excellent kitchen facilities, with attached dorms for camp organisers, first aid and lavatories. At the foot of the ranges, which ran behind the campsite there was a system of caves, some of which are yet to be chartered. There was also a lake down the hill in front of the camp near the forest.

Travelling to the site we managed to pass the time with small talk about families, school subjects and listened to music. I noticed Steve looking at me many times as we drove to camp. It seemed that his eyes were glued to my crutch, as the shorts I was wearing were riding up my thighs, showing more and more of my legs as the ute bounced along the gravel roads. It made me breathless, hot and tingly. Looking at Steve, I could see a slight bulge in the confines of his shorts. This didn't help with the ache that was starting to build in me.

Arriving at camp at last, we met with the rest of the people running activities, catering, security and camp organisers. It was a meeting that didn't take long, due to Mr Dunphy's efficient handling. He handed out the camp agenda which showed times of activities, meals, campfires, free time, assembly and meeting times. He also handed out a detailed map of where tents, meeting areas, boundaries, assemblies and amenities were.

Mary and I took our packs and sleeping bags to the tent allocated to us and set up our beds. Jenny who was sharing the tent had already set up her bed and left. We went about setting out the gear we would need for the activities we were running this afternoon. Shutting the tent flap I quickly stripped of my shorts and changed my panties.

"Why did you need to do that?" Mary asked, "you are just going to have to change them after caving later."

"I needed to. They were; damp, Ok?" I whispered.

"He really has you worked up. This will be a fun weekend." Mary teased.

Having passed our certification with the local speleological society, Steve and I took the ute with the gear in the back, to set up the equipment, and make sure that we had all we needed.

"Well, that's all set," Steve said sitting on the ground near the gear we had organised, "I grabbed our filled rolls from the caterer, so that we did not have to go back to the mess hall. Come here and sit down, it's almost lunch time," patting the grass next to him.

I sat next to him and started to unwrap the bun, "it's so nice up here, it's going to be a hot day," I said trying to fill the awkward silence. Steve had kept steeling glances at me while we were setting up the gear, which had not helped the knot in my tummy.

"Yeah, it's nice getting away from the city, no cell phone interruptions, no parents." Finishing our rolls, he passed me a water bottle. "We need to go through the cave to make sure there are no dead sheep in there. Although it's fenced off, I came across one that had fallen in the last time. It's enough to turn your stomach."

He jumped up and went to the back of the ute to retrieve our wetsuits. The temperature in the caves was usually 9˚C and if something happened, taking a group through there, and you had to wait an hour or two for first aid help, you had may as well be warm and comfortable.

Steve sat down to remove his boots, "do you want to come, or should I do a sweep on my own?" Stave said as he removed his shirt.

I knew that I should turn my head, but I just couldn't. He had a gorgeous set of abs, well defined chest and shoulders. Not to mention a great looking ass. Looking like some Greek God, he bent to remove his shorts. The knot in my tummy was not the problem anymore, it was the ache in my pussy. There was a definite bulge in his boxers as he stood looking at me.

Quickly I turned my head and blushed, "I'll come too," I replied. Damn, why did I say that, I knew that now I would have to put my wetsuit on too. Steve had one foot in his suit as I started to remove my shirt. My heart was thudding in my chest as my fingers tried to unbutton my shorts. I turned around and eventually managed to undo them. I slowly edged them down making sure my panties stayed up. Why had I worn a pair that Mary had given me, I could feel the gentle breeze and warm sun through the material of the lace and satin. I quickly grabbed my wetsuit bending over to get it. Oh God, I thought, this is not going well noticing that Steve was looking at me, with his mouth open. He coughed and turned putting his arms through the sleeves.

I managed to step into my suit, and was eventually appropriately dressed for caving. Stepping into my rock shoes I said, "Did you get any grass on your tongue." my teasing belied the feeling that was aching inside me.

'I'm sorry Rosey," he stammered, blushing losing his usual confidence, "you: I; I'm sorry." With that, he turned grabbing a helmet and headed towards the cave entrance.

"Steve!" I yelled grabbing a helmet and running to catch up, "I'm sorry that I embarrassed you. If you didn't notice. I: I couldn't help but look at you also," I confessed as I neared him. He turned to look at me. He stepped in close and tucked some stray hair behind my ear, "I am so sorry," I repeated, looking up into his eyes, God, those eyes. "I don't know how to act around you. You seem so confident and strong and I blunder my way around and embarrass you."

"Rosey, it's Ok," he said taking the helmet from my hand, "I don't know what happened, you just looked: Come on," he said changing the subject, "let's check out the cave before the group arrives." Taking my hand, we climbed down into the cave.

I love this dominant streak that he has. It's not brutal, in fact it's brutally soft. All he does is touch my ear or hand and I am beginning to really like it, it makes me melt a little each time. We reached the bottom of the entrance and put our helmets on, flicking the igniter on the lamp and started making our way through the cave.

...

Reaching the end of the cave, we met up with the group that we were taking through. Steve took control and asked them to be seated and started to give the talk about safety and equipment.

"Ok, hi everyone. My name is Steve and this is Rosey, we are your instructors today. Has anyone been caving before? No? Well, a cave is a hollow place in the ground, specifically a natural underground space, large enough for a human to enter. Caves form naturally by the weathering of rock and often extend deep underground."

"Can each of you please take a helmet. Each helmet has a carbide gas lamp, that produce and burn acetylene, which is created by the reaction of calcium carbide stored in the lamp, here."

"When climbing through the cave, it almost always takes 3 points of contact to stay upright and on the limestone. That means holding on with two hands and one foot or two feet and one hand, if you use this method you will be able to manage fine."

"Now we will be entering the cave further uphill, led by Rosey and I will follow behind. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Rosey, your lead."

...

I carried my phone in a waterproof zip lock bag and took quite a few photos of the group climbing their way through. They all wanted to have a photo of them holding a NZ native cave weta.

Two hours later, Steve and I having finished taking our group through the caves, lay on our backs in the grass near the ute. The next scheduled event was tea at the mess hall, which gave us a few hours to kill. Steve sat up and stripped his wetsuit off to the waist as I lay back and watched, as his muscled back moved and stretched as he forced it down, exposing his muscled chest and abs. I sat up and pulled the zip down my back to just above my panties and lay back down on my stomach, looking at him.

"Can I have a look at the photos you took," Steve asked holding out his hand. Taking the phone, he started swiping the screen making comments about the team and how well they did. "Is it Ok if I put my number in here for you," he said taking a photo of himself for the contact folder, "Oh wow, now that's an awesome shot." He said, handing back the phone.

The photo on the screen was of me, from when I dropped the phone in the morning. The photo showed me standing in my pyjamas and panties, looking up at me. It clearly showed the length of my legs and camel toe that Mary had commented on. "I: I; dropped the phone this morning trying to turn of the alarm. I didn't know that the flash was the camera." Blushing furiously. "Please forget you saw that."

"Mmm, I'm not too sure I can. Once seen, can't be unseen, especially something as hot as that." Steve laughed, as he laid back down on his side, propped up on his arm looking at me. Lifting his arm, he tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Why do you keep doing that, "I asked starting to calm down, my ear tingled to his touch causing an increase in my heart rate and the smell of Steve, an exquisite mixture of male, blended together with a slight fragrance of cologne, was turning my tummy into a tangle of nerves. I turned my head looking at him, the activity of the day, climbing through the caves, the heat of the sun, the anxiety of Steve watching me, was taking its toll on me.

"I can't help it. I have this need to touch you and any slight imperfection, like your hair being out of place, I just have to set it right. Besides, I like touching you." He reached out again and traced his hand up my skin from the small of my back to the nape of my neck.

I jumped at his touch and felt a rush of heat racing through my body, ending just below my navel. He leaned over me and kissed me softly on the lips. "Mmm, every bit as good as I thought it would be," he said as his finger traced the line of exposed flesh again, down towards my bottom, pushing the zip slightly lower this time. I felt his finger touch the elastic of my panties and I ground my hips into the grass I was lying on.

I closed my eyes and let out a very soft moan, trying not to encourage, too much, the attention he was giving me. Do I really want to do this? Watching Jason go down on Susan, all I could think about was Steve doing it to me, watching his penis swell, feeling his hands on my breasts. So do I really want this? Oh God yes!

The next time his hand slid from my nape to my panties I pushed my bottom up into his hand, feeling it slip inside my panties and start the slide further down the crease. I turned on my side facing Steve causing his hand to slip out. I leaned forward towards him and kissed him softly. His lips were so soft to kiss, holding my lips against his, the smell of him was stronger, intoxicating. I could lose myself in this.

Reaching up with my hand, I held the nape of his neck and pulled him into me, making my kiss harder. What do I do next? I let me tongue slide out of my mouth and gently lick his lips. Being that this was the first time that I had been with someone else, I thought that licking his lips was very erotic and sensuous, but when his mouth opened a little and I felt his tongue brush against mine, I thought my mind would explode. The texture, taste, warmth, the erotic pleasure of touching his tongue, sent my mind spinning, my heart racing, my chest tighten, and my pussy ache.

I heard Steve moan and was surprised at the desire in his reaction. All of a sudden I was on my back with Steve sitting across my hips with his mouth tight across mine and his tongue exploring my mouth. Holding himself up on one hand he caressed my chest, going from one breast to the other.

I fought to get out from under him, when my mouth was free I said, "Woah there tiger, lets slow down a bit, and I certainly do not like to be held down like this."

"I: I'm sorry. You know Rosey, up until yesterday, I thought you were a stuck up nerd, full of self-importance, who knew everything, until you walked into science yesterday with your hair down. You took my breath away and you have been all that I can think about since. Not too sure what I want, buts its all about you."

I sat up looking at him, "You have had so many girls on your arms, I have lost count. Why the sudden interest in me?" I said indignantly.

"To tell you the truth, they have all asked me to date them, and then dumped me, as I did not want to do what they wanted. I have never asked anyone out. I sort of felt like a trophy boyfriend. Anne was different though, I thought we were developing something. Till she dumped me for randy Robert," he paused looking at me, "Rosey, you are smart, beautiful, sexy as hell and take my breath away. I was just so surprised at your kiss, your tongue, God your tongue that I lost my control and my body just suddenly took over. I am sorry. It will not happen again. I am happy to go at whatever pace you want to."

There was that word again, control. Yes, we need control of this. "Ok, alright," I said, "but please do not hold me down again?" I jumped to my feet and ran to the shade of a tree, where Steve caught me and pinned me against the bark with my hands above my head. Oh boy, not again, I thought. But Steve just leaned in and gave me the softest kiss with his tongue gently teasing my lips, begging gently to be let in. I acquiesced and slowly opened my mouth, reaching out with my tongue to caress his. It was an incredible feeling; like nothing I have experienced before. It increased the fire, desire burning inside me.

I felt a hard lump pressing against my stomach, he's aroused because of me, I thought. God, that's exciting, he wants me. I want to touch it, experience it, learn it. Pulling my hand out of his gentle grip above me, I brought it to his cheek, feeling the texture, the very slight rasp of his beard beneath his skin. I continued the downward direction feeling his strong neck. Everything my hand touched was a process of experience, feeling, learning and savouring. It was exhilarating and extremely arousing. The ache in me, was the sharpest I'd felt. I involuntarily pushed my chest into him to get more sensation. I was feeling giddy, with the hard male in front of me.

Pushing him back I slid my hands and nails gently over Steve's broad shoulders, down to his tight pecks, eliciting a shiver from him that seemed to make his nipples hard. Are they as sensitive as mine? I looked at the little nubs and smiled as I put my mouth over it, flicking it with my tongue. No reaction, I gave it a gentle bite. Steve moaned putting his fingers in my hair. I shifted to the other nipple hoping for a similar response.

"Oh God Rosey. How many guys have you been with? How did you know to do that?" Steve managed to say.

"Rude!" I replied giving his nipple a slightly harder bite, "you are the only one I have done anything with." I smiled at the little yelp from Steve. Looking at his abs I saw a scar on his lower right hand side, "what's the scar from?" I asked.

"I had my appendix removed when I was 11. I'm sorry Rosey, I didn't mean to be rude, I haven't been physical with anyone either, and I didn't know that I would like that."

I kissed him, as I slid my hand down over his abs, over his navel. Steve was getting breathless, looking into his eyes, I could see the want, the need, that I knew he could see in mine.

Sliding my hand lower, I started to feel the hair, that I knew would be there. I pressed my face against his chest revelling in the male scent and muscle that was hard and tight from hours of rugby training. At last my hand was feeling resistance of sliding further due to his penis, which I could feel through the material of the boxers he wore.

Sliding my hand under the elastic of his boxers I felt his penis. I held my breath, as I reached in and wrapped my hand around it. Steve gasped as he lightly pushed his hips forward. It was hot, hard, yet soft, big enough to fill my hand. The skin around it moved and I could feel ridges sliding under it. I looked down with hunger at his penis in my hand, surprised by the mushroom shaped head looking up at me. Being released from its confinement, it continued to grow, until it was hard to close my hand around it. I sank to my knees in front of him, looking at it closely.

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers