Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rosey, Steve are you up here?" Mary yelled up the hill.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I said, "Quick, lie down on the grass over there," I said pushing him, "and pretend that we were just talking. You'd better lie on your stomach, that's pretty obvious." I said with a smile reaching up and kissing him on the lips. "Anything too good to be true usually is eh!"

"Rosey," said a very flushed and breathless Steve, "can we sit by the bonfire together tonight?"

"I think that's a good idea, and if you are feeling anything like the expression that's on your face shows, then this is far from over," I replied feeling bold.

"Mary, we're up here," I called out, "near Steve's car."

My mind was buzzing, I could still feel his penis in my hand, the texture, the stiffness of it and the heat to match the fire that burned in me. Not only did I see it grow but it grew in my hand. I smiled at him, as Mary came into view and he winked.

"Hi guys, how was the caving?" Mary asked, "the abseiling was pretty tame really, no major dramas. Although there was one that we struggled to get down, we even had to get Joshua and Anne to go down beside her, but on her second go she had no problem."

"I think Mary has a thing for Joshua," Anne teased, "she was making doe eyes at him the whole time up there. Mind you he was doing a bit of flirting with her," Anne laughed, "he couldn't get over quick enough to help the newbie get down."

"Well he is good looking, what red blooded woman could turn away without a second look." said Mary

"He's a great guy, plays a good game as number eight in the team, built like the proverbial brick shit house," Steve said.

Mary and Anne said they were on mess duty and eventually left after we had talked for a while. I looked at Steve after they had disappeared from view, "we had better tidy up the equipment and get changed. Unfortunately, we don't have time to carry on where we left off."

I pulled the wetsuit off my shoulders and started to remove it. Steve was just leaning against the ute, chewing the end of a piece of grass, watching me, sending a pleasurable sensation through my body. Having the suit at my waist, I slowly turned and bent over removing it further down my legs. I could smell my arousal in the suit from before, heightening the giddy, breathless feeling that made my knees weak. Why was I feeling so aroused at him watching me undress? It's exhilarating. Finally, with my wetsuit off, I turned to face him in just my bra and panties and slowly closed the distance between us.

Reaching him, I stretched up and kissed him deeply, "your turn," I said, in a husky voice smiling, taking the grass from his mouth. Facing me, he pushed down the suit from his waist, making his penis spring up, still covered and slightly confined in his boxers, which had a small damp patch in the front. I took hold of his erection through his boxers, feeling its strength and sighed. "I really like you this way, but we need to keep moving or suffer the wrath of Mr D."

"I know, but; this time I just had to watch you, feeling that I had your permission, of course. You are such a beautiful girl."

"You definitely did, and so are you. Ah man, I mean" I confirmed, giving his penis one last squeeze.

...

After tea, the meeting regarding the departure the next day and helping clear away the dishes, I went back to the tent to get dressed for the night's activities.

"So what's this about Joshua eh?" I asked Mary.

"I really like him, he bumped into to me once or twice up the tower, and held me to make sure I was ok." Mary replied, "and s'pose you are going to try and convince me you did nothing but talk to Steve?"

"Not at all," I replied laughing, walking out of the tent

Once outside I was grabbed by the hand and hurried round to the back. "I thought you would never be finished," Steve said, holding me and brushing some hair behind my ear, "Rosey, come with me, I want to show you something."

"But what about campfire?" I asked.

"They won't miss us. Come on." Steve led me by the hand around the camp and down the hill towards the lake. Following it around to the left, we came across a clearing with a cabin set into the back at the base of the forest. Steve lead me up the steps and produced a key from his pocket, "Dad knows the caretaker of this camp and he asked dad if I could just pop in and check it was Ok, as he had not been here for a few weeks. Steve flicked on the lights and I followed him into the first room, a lounge that had two doors going off it into other rooms.

I felt a bundle of nerves suddenly appear in my tummy and all bravado that I had earlier in the day disappeared, I couldn't move and I looked up into Steve's face through my fringe. Steve, locked the door leaving the key in it, stepped up to me, taking my head gently in his hands and looked into my eyes. I started to melt under his gaze and dropped my eyes, as he brushed hair away again.

"Rosey, it's Ok, I won't bite or pressure you. I'm as new to this as you are." Steve tried to reassure me, lifting my chin and kissing me softly. Leading me by the hand, we came to a bedroom with a double bed and large windows looking over the lake. Sitting me on the side of the bed, he moved to the set of drawers, lit two candles and went round to the other side of the bed. Lying back with his arm outstretched, "how about we just cuddle eh."

A tight heat grew in my stomach as I crossed the bed and put my head on Steve's shoulder. It was nice and helped me relax, but at the same time it wound me up. I could feel the heat of his body that held me, and the strength of his arm wrapped around me as his hand stroked my hair.

We lay there for a little while taking about the caving.

"I have a confession to make." Steve said, "when you gave me your phone, I sent a copy of that picture of you to mine. I couldn't help it, your looked so hot."

I punched him on the arm. "Please delete it, or; at least don't show anyone." It was exciting think he had that picture of me in my panties.

The close contact of lying on his arm, emboldened me to reach up with my hand and place it on his chest. I could feel his heart beating and it seemed to increase its tempo as my hand moved. Sliding my hand down to his waist, I put my hand inside his shirt and moved it back up to his chest, relishing the feel of flesh and delicious heat. I held my breath, as I reached those nubs on top of his pecs. Taking one of his nipples between my thumb and index finger, I played with it, giving it little pinches and gently flicking it. Releasing my breath as I reached for his other one, I heard his breathing increase and felt him shift turning slightly towards me, bringing his arm over my side, cupping one of my bottom cheeks and pulling my leg up and over his thigh.

Releasing his nipple, I lightly scratched my way down his chest and abs till I reached the bottom of his shirt, lifting the shirt up to his head. Steve took the hint and lying back down levered it over his head flicking it to the floor. Swinging my leg over him, I managed to straddle his waist. Leaning down I kissed him gently feeling is tongue reach out pleading with me for mine. I obliged, revelling in the erotic heat and texture of tongue on tongue, making my heart rate increase, along with a flurry of exciting sensations below my navel. Sitting back up, I pulled the blouse over my head, exposing my bra covered breasts. I leaned back down to kiss him with my tongue ready for his. The excitement of being almost topless rippled through my body, increasing the heat I felt between my legs and the ache in my nipples.

I felt his hands sliding over my back and down past my waist cupping my bottom. It was exquisite feeling him beneath me, the heat radiating from him, through me. I sat back up, rocking my hips back and feeling his restricted penis under my pussy. The ache that I had been feeling intensified tenfold and I rocked back and forwards rubbing again and again. Steve's hands reached up and cupped my breasts a finger sliding over the top of each cup brushing my nipples. A bolt of arousal shot through my body, intensified my deep, tight ache and I shuddered from his touch, letting out a low moan. Oh yes use my nipples I thought.

Rocking my hips back and forwards I reached behind me undoing the clasp of my bra. Slowly sliding it off my shoulders, watching his face as I did so. I took hold of Steve's big hands and brought them to my chest, where his eyes were glued. Oh God, I need something more, I can feel the pressure in my pussy from this constant rubbing. Having Steve's hand on my chest, gently massaging them and occasionally pulling gently on my nipples was driving me wild. The ache in my pussy was so intense that I thought I would climax very soon.

Control! I thought, sliding back off his hips, exposing the dome and zip of his pants, I set to work with erratic fingers trying to undo them. Finally succeeding, Steve wriggled underneath me, pushing his pants and boxers down together. Reaching out tentatively, I touched his penis, wrapping my hand around the shaft and brushing my thumb over the top. I heard Steve gasp and groan as my thumb circled the top round and around. I bent my head and kissed the mushroom head, drawing another moan as I licked the top, "Is this ok Steve?"

"Oh God; yes," he breathed.

I slid my hand up and down his shaft a few times realising that the ridges I felt, were actually the veins of blood that held him erect. Oh God, feeling the blood surge through his penis, making it swell in my hand surprised me. I was sweating slightly, my breath was ragged and I knew that an orgasm was close. I got up and stood beside Steve. Releasing the button and zip of my jeans, I stood shaking at the thought of being completely naked in front of him. It was thrilling, yet terrifying. I dropped them together with my panties and kicked them to the floor. Steve gasped, "you have no hair there." he said in wonder, "how long have you been like that?"

"Not long, I just decided I really like it. Is that Ok? It doesn't make you think of a little girl, does it?" I asked horrified at the thought. I shifted my hand to cover my pussy, worried about his reply.

"Oh Rosey, I love it. Please remove your hand, there is nothing about you that makes me think that. You are perfect, your breasts, your pussy, everything about you." Steve consoled.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I touched my pussy, I shuddered feeling how wet I was and how sensitive it was to touch. It was swollen from all the rubbing. I closed my eyes at the ripples of pleasure that raced through me. Letting out a guttural moan, I grabbed my sensitive breast and pulled on my nipple.

"Oh Rosey, do that again, that was so erotic seeing you touch yourself." Steve begged.

I don't know how I had the strength to do it but I stepped over him, I spreading my legs further apart and pushed my hips forward before sliding two fingers down over my clitoris, over my lips and inside my pussy. "Oh God," I shuddered, pulling my fingers out and pushing them back in, again and again. My knees gave way and I fell sitting on Steve's waist as I orgasmed. My eyes closed as the intense sensations coursed through me, the contractions squeezed my fingers. I fell vibrating on to Steve's chest and he wrapped his arms around me, sliding them down to my bottom down the crease, reaching for my fingers, still buried deep within me.

Slowly my head cleared and I realised what I had done. I had played with myself and orgasmed in front of Steve. "I'm so sorry Steve," I cried, jumping off him grabbing for my clothes. I was so ashamed. I could hear my mother "everyone will notice".

Steve quickly got up and caught me before I reached the door. "Rosey," he said holding me, "that was the most amazing and erotic thing that I have ever seen. I feel privileged that you showed me that. Look you are still naked, come back to the bedroom and calm down. If you want to go after that, you can. I promised you, there would be no pressure from me."

I looked into his eyes, "I feel so ashamed of doing that in front of you, even doing it is a sin." I cried.

"That's not a sin Rosey," Steve said, "that was just using what God gave you and pleasuring yourself. Come back to bed."

I slowly followed him back to the bedroom, it was funny watching him walk with his still erect penis bouncing in front of him, I had to stifle a giggle, as I lay down again in his arms.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked

"Watching you walk with a hard penis; it was just funny seeing it bounce like that." Looking into his eyes I asked, "You are not disgusted with me for what I did?"

"Rosey, you are the best thing that has happened to me. I would really like it; if you would be my girl. You know be steady. You are smart, ambitious, sexy and so hot, you blow my mind. Watching you above me, touching yourself was a vision of absolute beauty. So what do you say? Shall we be an item?" Steve asked with hope in his eyes.

"I would like that too," I replied breathlessly, turning into him for a kiss and noticing his erection still standing proud. Reaching down I took it in my hand, feeling a familiar quiver in my stomach. I stroked it up and down slowly rubbing my thumb over the head. I smiled as Steve started to moan and realised that what I was doing must be ok. I sped up the stroke and was surprised when my thumb got wet. He must be leaking out the hole I could feel on the head. Steve moaned and wrapped his hand over mine, making it harder and move faster. The ache was back in my pussy, the whole situation became real, I am lying with my boyfriend, naked, holding his penis after having an orgasm standing above him. I thought of Jason and Susan and realised this is why they made love, as the fire started to build within me. So exquisite, so sensual and loving.

Steve started grunting, thrusting his hips up into our moving hands "Oh Rosey I'm going to come, oh: Rosey" He was breathing fast, staring at me and suddenly, shaking as he cried out. I felt his penis swell and; sort of pump as juice erupted from the end of his penis, a long spurt that landed on his chest, then more came, spurt after spurt, until it was just leaking out of the end over my hand. "Wow Rosey, that was amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you." He said with a big sigh and a kiss between each thank you.

I brought my hand to my face and sniffed at the liquid on my fingers, having no smell, I stuck out my tongue and found it was slightly salty and; well, nice. At least not disgusting. We lay there for a while starting to get a little cold and decided we ought to go back to camp. After getting dressed and locking the door behind us we headed out towards the lake.

Hesitating slightly as we heard noises of people giggling. I heard Mary, and a male voice I didn't recognise.

"Hey, that's Joshua," Steve whispered to me, "they must be down by the lake." Hearing Mary give a low moan, we stopped and looked at each other. "Shh said Steve, "let's see what they are up to."

I was pretty sure what it was, after hearing Mary moan last night. I was instantly aroused and grabbed Steve's hand, "Steve, they are playing with each other. I don't think we should look."

"Don't you feel a bit of a thrill, at the thought of watching them?" asked Steve

Remembering Jason and Susan, the excitement inside me climbed and I knew that feeling of watching, even if it was my best friend. It was more than just thrilling. Without waiting for an answer, Steve pulled me along to a log on the shore, not far from our friends and crouched pulling me down beside him. They were easy to see on the grass in the bright moonlight. They were side by side on the bank, Mary's jeans around her ankles and the top of Joshua's jeans undone with a half hard glistening penis sticking up. Joshua was busy fingering Mary while she massaged her breasts.

It was very erotic and my body started to react to the visual stimuli. My pussy that had not quite stopped aching after the last orgasm started to throb. I have so much to learn about what gets me going. Certainly seeing someone is exciting and knowing Steve had that picture of me was; I don't know, WOW. Again we heard a moan from Mary. "She must be getting close," I whispered to Steve.

"How do you know, have you done that with her before," asked a very excited Steve, "oh Rosey, that sounds so hot, you'll have to tell me about it."

"No, I haven't been with her," I relied shocked, "I've just; heard her that's all, when I've stayed at her place."

"Ah, the old girl's sleepover eh?" Steve joked, "How I would love to be a fly on the wall."

I hit him playfully as we heard Mary cry out, watching her shudder in the midst of her orgasm. "Not as good as you, but that was intense," said Steve shifting his obviously hard penis, "quick let's walk back a bit and 'accidently' come across them."

We retraced our steps and approached again, talking as we did. As we neared Mary and Joshua they jumped trying to dress, but Mary had to stand up turning her milky white bottom to us.

"Oops, sorry guys," Steve said laughing, "you should pick a place not so much in the open, you never know who might come along."

"Come on Mary lets go back to camp," I said, once she was dressed. Before we could go, Steve grabbed my hand and rolled me into an embrace kissing me deeply.

"Tomorrow Rosey." Steve said, tucking hair behind my ear. Then releasing me Mary and I ran off.

...

Mary and I reached our tent and quietly entered so as not to wake Jenny. We moved our bed together so that we could talk. "Looked like you had some fun," I whispered.

"He was all thumbs, needed quite a bit of guidance, but I got there." she smiled.

"So we heard," I laughed quietly.

"What do you mean you heard? How long were you guys there?" Mary asked shocked.

"Not that long really, just enough to hear you moaning. It was like watching Jason and Susan, really exciting." I whispered, receiving a punch from Mary, "I am so horny, I really need some release." Shyly opening my sleeping bag, looking at Mary and lifting my shirt I started to caress my breasts. I hadn't noticed that my nipples were aching till then. Giving them a little pinch, I looked over at Mary who had started stroking her panties.

Being watched again, doing this was liberating, amazing and watching Mary looking at me intensified my already heightened aroused state. I started to moan. Mary reached over and held her hand over my mouth, so that I didn't wake Jenny.

"We went to the caretaker's house, Steve had a key for it. Real comfy bed. It was so intense." I went on to explain what had happened, my hands reaching down and sliding inside my panties. My breath hitched and the ache in my pussy screamed out to be filled. I slid my finger down my lips into my pussy hole. I moaned still feeling Mary's hand over my mouth, looking over to her, I saw her watching me lazily playing with pussy lips through her panties.

Removing my panties, I slid two fingers of my left hand into my pussy, with my right index finger rubbing gently over my clitoris, slowly Increasing the tempo, building the feeling within me. I looked at Mary watching me, and felt another surge of pleasure shoot through me, making my toes curl. I whimpered trying to be quiet and suddenly felt Mary's hand on my breast pulling my nipple and squeezing the flesh beneath. I opened my eyes wide, looking at her, "Oh fuck." I whispered and pushed my hips up off the bed and into both hands. OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I orgasmed powerfully. A tsunami of feeling, washing over me, consuming my body, making me vibrate. OH, GOD! I screamed in my head, feeling the contractions squeezing my fingers buried deep in me. I looked at Mary as I came, seeing her smile, as I made that deep guttural moan. I squeezed my legs together to try and stretch out the sensations, as my orgasm started to subside. I brought my left hand to my face again smelling the familiar earthy, sweet smell of my pussy juice. I breathed the smell back into my throat and sucked my fingers clean one at a time. Mary gave my breast two quick squeezes, like a horn and let go.