Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like to, but I am so tired. What a night eh?" Mary said, as she started to get her bag ready. "Joshua was good, but with a bit of training he will be great," she smiled. "Good night Rosey," she said with a yawn.

"Night Mary," I said listening to Jenny snore with a smile on my face.

....

The next day dawned bright and slightly breezy. Having dressed and folded up my bedding, I opened the flap of the tent and walked right into Steve.

"Hi sugar," he said. reaching up to tuck some hair behind my ear, "sleep well?"

I smiled shyly. This boyfriend, girlfriend bit will take a little to get used to. "Yeah not too bad thanks, must have been the fresh air and exercise last night."

"Yep, it can it out of you, that's for sure," He replied smiling giving my hand a squeeze, "are you girls ready? Mr D has asked us to return the non-perishable food to the food warehouse on the way into town. Joshua asked if he could come too. But I wanted to check. Is that ok with you Mary?"

"Ah, yeah, not a problem, we have just finished packing. Do you want our bags now?"

"I'll get them, thanks," said Steve, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me into the tent with him, "last night was absolutely amazing. No regrets? Still my girl?"

"Of course Steve, no regrets and your still my man." I said, wondering what my parents would say.

....