Discovering Myself Pt. 04

Story Info
I get a surprise in the restaurant bathroom.
1.6k words
4.41
6.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kist1
kist1
17 Followers

Readers please note:

I am a novice female writer therefore; I do not have a penis. I simply enjoy composing thoughts that come to me but from a male point of view. Thank you and Enjoy!

I awaken from my sleep. I draw the blinds open a bit and look out the bedroom window. It's a new day. The sun is shining casting warmth upon the blanket of snow and cold from the winter. The snow is glistening with diamond like sparkles throughout. Ah, natures glitter! I proclaim to myself it's the beginning of a glorious day as I smile!

I hear my Wife in the bathroom. She's busy getting herself all dolled up for the day as usual. She soon hears me stirring around.

She comes in the bedroom half dressed holding a curling iron in her hand and says, "I told my girlfriends to go shopping without me today." Which I thought to myself was a bit unusual.

She continues, "So I thought you would like to share a breakfast out together with your Wife for a change. I have a place in mind that I think you would like too. But if you want to go, we better leave soon as restaurants can get busy you know."

I replied, "Okay, sure we can do that. That sounds good. Just give me about 10 minutes."

I shave and jump in the shower. I ask her as I'm drying off, "Does this place you have in mind have a dress code?" She replies, "No, but do wear something appropriate instead of jeans and sneakers. You know me, I always like to over dress especially since it's our first time there."

I go to the bedroom and pick out my clothes. I figure business casual with some earth tone shoes would be good for the occasion. It' still early this Saturday morning. So, I'm thinking we should be able to get a good seat in the restaurant. She's patiently waiting for me in the living room.

To most men, she would be quite a catch. She stands 5'4" with a shapely figure as well as 36C on the top end with big nipples I might add. Her light brown shoulder length hair is curled. She's wearing a lightweight sweater, knee length skirt with leggings and some sexy calf high boots. A snow bunny comes to my mind as I look at her.

I reach in the closet and grab my jacket and pass a coat to her. I ask, "Will this one work with your outfit?" She says, "It will be fine. Nice choice thanks hon." She then grabs a scarf and puts it around her neck.

We head out the door and begin driving to the restaurant. It's about a 5 mile drive. We reach the parking lot and it doesn't appear too crowded yet with it being 8:30am. We walk in and I look around.

There is an upbeat vibe to the place with a bright modern decor. But a casual place at that with some men and women dressed in jeans and sneakers.

We are greeted by our hostess at a stand. She looks at us and asks,"Will it be the two of you today?" We respond, "Yes, just the two of us." She adds, "Okay, I have a table in mind that I think will be to your approval."

It appears that she is taking the long way as she proudly leads us to our table while she parades us through the restaurant. We arrive at our table, and she asks, "Will this be okay?" My Wife responds, "This is perfect!"

I find myself still playing the part of a gentleman and felt I should remove her coat. That much I owe her. She says while we sit down, "Thank you my dear." And added," I told you being a little overdressed would be a good thing."

Our server then comes to the table and asked what we would like to drink. My Wife responds with, "I would like a mimosa please." It was not surprising to hear her say that. As I know she likes a have a drink often while dining out. The server asks me and I reply, "I'll have a coffee and water please."

I see our server come back with our drinks and asks what we would like to order. We make our decision among the variety of sweet entries and other unique dishes. As I sip my coffee she asks me, "So, what do you think of this place?" I respond, "Good choice, I like it. Thank you."

I asked her, "How did you find out about it?" She answered, "My girlfriends told me about it." I replied, "Oh I see. Tell them they have good taste." She said,"Oh I will."

We engage in idle chit-chat for several minutes. Then our server brings our food to the table and says, "Well there you are, and is there anything else I can get you?" We respond, "No thank you. " Well I hope you enjoy it!"

About halfway through our meal, I excused myself from the table to use the restroom. And on my way there I got a surprise, a big surprise.

There was a booth not far from the restroom. And guess who was sitting in it?

If you guessed Brian, you're right.

He was there with his Wife and 2 teenage boys. Seeing him there totally took me off guard. It had only been a week since I seen him. Of course, he recognized me right away as I walked by. He was sitting next to one of his boys and across from his Wife and their other son.

Our eyes met as he was on my right facing me as I continued my way to the restroom. I even caught a smile from him. To most it would be a smile not out of place. But to Brian and me, it was a smile that brought back our first night together in a flash. I hesitated for a brief moment but couldn't help smile back. Based on his reaction it appeared he wasn't too upset from my leaving him hanging dry the way I did a week earlier.

Once inside the restroom I noticed there was no one else in there but still went into a stall on purpose to collect myself. Whew! I whip out my cock to urinate. I was washing my hands when someone walked in.

I could see in the reflection of the mirror it was Brian. OMG, our eyes met again. It was as if I was in a state of shock. I turned to face him and then I froze in place. Seeing him took my breath away. We were still alone. He looked at me and said in his soft voice," Are you surprised to see me?"

I nervously answered, "Uh um uh yes I am. I muster up enough to ask him, "I take it you're not upset with me? He responded, "No, I'm not. I figured I would lay low and let you come to me when you were ready. But when I seen you walk by a few minutes ago, I couldn't resist coming in. "I replied, "Oh okay, I'm glad you're not upset."

Brian came close to me and leaned in. He grabbed my shoulders and gave me a soft kiss. I felt his tongue go inside my mouth while he pushed me against the door to the restroom. We were the only ones in there.

I was surprised again when Brian dropped to his knees. He quickly removed my pants and pulled my panties down. I said, "Brian what if someone comes in?" He replied, "I don't care if someone tries to come in. I want you!" He then took my cock in his mouth sucking it faster and faster. Even though he wasn't worried of someone else coming in on us, I was.

I soon felt the door behind pushing on me as someone else was trying to get in. They started knocking and asked, "Hey is anybody in there?" I got nerovous but wanted to cum in Brian's mouth so bad.

But this time as opposed to the first night we met, I was afraid for a different reason entirely. Brian then pulled my cock from his mouth. And boldly said, "Don't even think of opening that door. I'm going to swallow all of you!"

He quickly got back on his knees and devoured my stiff cock. He sucked me faster and faster. I came and let out a yell. Brian tried covered my mouth with his hands but not before I let out, "Ooooh I'm cumming!" I felt him swallow. Oooh wee.

He stood up and quickly whispered in my ear while grabbing my crotch saying, "I do hope you will call me soon?" He kisses me again and pulls back." Breathing heavy, I replied, "Oh uh I will Brian. You can count on that."

He said, "Good because we need to pick up where we left off." We both frantically smiled.

My cock was still hard even though he sucked me dry. I pulled up my panties and quickly adjusted my pants. It was hard to keep my cock from poking out under my pants. But we both had to get out of the restroom.

I opened the restroom door. The guy who wanted in gave us a puzzled look. I quickly looked at the bottom of the door as there just happened to be a stopper and said, "Well, it looks like the door stopper fell down keeping the door from opening. Sorry Sir."

He said, "That's strange that a stopper would be mounted on the inside of a door. They're usually on the outside. I knew there was someone in here as I heard voices too. I don't see how this place ever passed the fire code inspection" I said, "Yes, very strange" He seemed to buy my lame excuse.

To be Cont'd in final installment.

kist1
kist1
17 Followers