Discovering Olivia

Story Info
A fortuitous meeting leads to years of pleasure.
5.1k words
3.35
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a lifetime, we meet the love of our life by chance....

Discovering Olivia

Last July, I met my partner at a friend's wedding in Little Rock. She escaped my interest on the first day of the event as she scurried about assisting with the activities. It wasn't until later that evening that my attention was drawn to the female form outside tending to her growing children.

I had never before been attracted to a red-haired female, especially one with luggage. The gorgeous strawberry locks concealed most of her shoulders. Her magnificent derriere instantly garnered my attention, so I filmed her playing with her children so I could view it later, which would entertain my needs.

How could an established mother have such a fine ass? My imagination tried to conjure up what else was hidden underneath. Sensations rumbled through my groin. Why was she so attractive to me?

I tried my best to meet her the next day, but the busy schedule of the event kept her occupied. I returned home after the wedding, void of meeting her. Several months later, I discovered the film I had taken. I enjoyed several nights of pleasure with my man viewing her superb ass in those jeans. I will make a copy and bring it to her so we can meet! First, I must find out who she was.

After consulting the wedding groom, I found out she was a family friend and lived out of state. This was going to be much more challenging to pursue, so I decided to mail her a copy of the video with a note; "I took this film at the wedding and thought you might like a copy. I was quite taken by your beauty leading me to film you. I visit our acquainted friend occasionally in Little Rock. Should you decide to visit again, maybe we could meet."

She did send a thank you note for the film, nothing more.

Six months later, I received a call from my friend in Little Rock. "Olivia is coming for a visit next week and mentioned to my wife that you had an interest in meeting her. She will be here for several days if you are available." I made myself available instantly. The thought of her gorgeous strawberry blonde hair and appealing assets immediately drew a stiff reaction.

She was already there when I arrived. I had forgotten how beautiful she was. Her blue eyes contrasted nicely with her soft pale skin and shoulder-length blondish red wavy hair. Olivia's shorts highlighted the perfection of her long legs. Her rear end was just as I had remembered, amazing! She appeared to be a matter-of-fact person; Olivia was strictly business as we visited.

After dinner, her no-nonsense persona suggested we go for a ride. We entertained the local area driving around for about twenty minutes discussing trivial nonsense when I reached over and grabbed her hand. She immediately responded to my invitation by returning the grasp.

She looked over at me and asked, "Just what do you want?"

"I want you! I want your body."

"Certainly, you can find pleasure back in your hometown. You don't know me. I have children!"

"I want to know you more," I pleaded.

"You are sadly mistaken if you think you are getting any of this, bud!"

Olivia unclasped my hand as we returned to our friend's home. She appeared to be slightly shaken by my admission.

The following day passed uneventfully. We did engage in idle conversation but not much more. I was uncertain of her interest, so I kept my distance. Saturday evening, we joined our friends at a local restaurant for dinner. I was not aware they had a live band there.

Olivia wore a full-length thin flowing skirt and a modest, colorful blouse. As the evening progressed and the music started, I discovered she loved to dance, something I was not good at. Watching her twist about on the floor was mesmerizing. The wiggle underneath her skirt was exactly as I had remembered.

With enough alcohol in my system, I became brave enough to join her. Dancing around with her was great. As I held her waist twirling her about, my senses suddenly realized she wore nothing beneath! My bone hardened instantly. It was clear that her being commando drove me crazy for the rest of the evening. Was I the only one that knew she was naked beneath?

Back at our collaborator's home, the proprietors had retreated to their room to adjourn. I sat with Olivia to discuss the evening's activity on the sofa. We had both consumed an excess. Her hormones were racing throughout her being, clouding her cognizance. We were both sitting next to one another when I reached for her hand. Olivia responded with a kiss and hug.

Was this permission to proceed further? My hormones were at maximum capacity. My meat stood at the ready, anticipating the upcoming event. We collapsed together on the sofa, cuddling and stroking each other. She moved over, wrapped her long legs around me, and straddled my pole under my pants as I suffered through several gyrations of her torso. I was in agony!

I reached under her skirt to search for her hidden treasure. A lagoon of fluid greeted my finger, presenting plenty of lubrication as it slipped inside. Olivia jerked in response, immediately sprang up, proclaimed, "I can't do this," and ran off.

I was in severe pain. My pulsating groin teased all evening had been abandoned at the most crucial time! I hurt everywhere. I grabbed the ogre and yanked a cup of fluid out in vengeance.

Olivia lay in agony herself all night. She realized she had not experienced such acute sensations in a very long time. The unsuspecting outcome of the experience shook her.

The next day Olivia approached me and said she regretted her actions last evening. It took her by surprise, and she was ill-equipped for the consequence. Maybe she could make up for it in the future. The possibility of finally getting access to her deeply guarded vault again gave me confidence.

We started corresponding through letters. The attraction we both had experienced proliferated. After several months of steamy love notes, we made plans to rendezvous again, this time somewhere more private. An extended stay facility in an adjoining city provided the perfect retreat. Both of our bodies were ready for this. She finally arrived, rather bothered by the traffic and the desk attendants' refusal to give her a key as the room was in my name. I was summoned down to retrieve her. We finally had achieved a long-awaited reunion with privacy.

Olivia's exasperations soon faded as we caught up on the personal conversation. I immediately opened a bottle of wine. We were both ready to sample the bounty before us. She retreated to the restroom to prepare while I unclothed and took up position on the end of the bed. As the door opened, my eyes feasted on the marvelous creature before me; a perfect human.

Her light blue eyes and red lips were terrific. The soft glow of her pale skin and freckles controlled the room. Olivia's firm b-cup size breasts matched perfectly with the tiny pink nipples they wore. At five feet five inches and 115 pounds, her tight midsection and naval appeared to belong to a much younger female who had not experienced multiple childbirths. She was all legs! They extended from the floor to her vault, which was being guarded by the most brilliant red tufts I had ever perceived.

This was the first red-haired pussy I had the pleasure of meeting in person! It was magnificent! My throbbing fellow joined me in inviting her into bed.

Instantaneously she admitted that it had been a long time since an activity of this nature had been undertaken. That was my clue to be gentle! I immediately deployed my hand to explore her secret grotto. I was met with an abundance of lubricated hormones seeping out. She jerked in retort. This was the first hand to gain entry here in many years. I desired to explore further. I moved back and convened between her legs.

I had visited several female bottoms, but none were as beautiful as Olivia's. Her pink lips formed a perfect center line that led to her exquisite hood, which waited patiently to be unfurled. I again presented several digits to survey the hidden secrets of her realm. Slight moans were escaping from above as she intercepted my hard and focused it towards her interior. She wished to be filled with a warm rigid proboscis. I was on duty and fulfilled her request.

I will never forget the sensation of this penetration. My fellow was on fire, pulsing as never before. He was welcomed and coveted by the most amazing warm moist glove I could imagine. A pussy could not be this good, I thought!

My pelvis clouted her waist for an hour, attempting to contact every portion of this fabulous creature. The strain of the exercise exhausted my stamina. Olivia wanted more; she had not ever experienced extended orgasms like this. She climbed on top, lowering her cavity with intent holding my hands, and continually jerked about, attempting to rerelease her liquid. I had never known a female to be so potent.

As her adrenalin depleted, I repositioned her to all fours on the bed, longing to attack from the rear flank. She relaxed her underside and offered it willingly, awaiting the implement she most desired. I charged into her niche again, holding her shapely hips as tightly as I could. The vigorous activity abruptly changed to an unexpected course, followed by a piercing scream, "FUUUUUUUCK, damn, that hurt!"

My thrusts had gone off course and rerouted my demon directly to her ass. The shock of the violent entrance jolted both of us. Not realizing what to do next, I halted for a minute as she investigated the intruder with multiple muscle contractions. I slowly exited the chamber. It was time for our daily exercise to conclude, so we both accepted the incident as a mistake and fell deeply asleep.

Olivia continued to survey the pain and novel sensations she had encountered, having her rearmost entrance spoiled. We spent the next day recuperating, enjoying strawberries and wine together. Her bottom was bright pink from being assaulted for hours, causing soreness and making it painful to sit.

We were primed for another round of sex by the evening's hour. The kind of sex we had only read about!

As she made her way to the bed, I caressed and kissed her entire structure, not wanting to ignore any small part of this magnificent creature. She immediately rose and moved to all fours again, stretching her arms forward and grabbing the bed firmly. She laid her head down and lowered her belly to her knees, offering her rear quarters thoroughly. The most magnificent pink creature I had the pleasure of meeting was again waiting patiently to be acknowledged.

"John, my pussy is sore; I want it in my rear." Did I hear what I thought I had heard? Her request jolted my functions.

The strange sensation from last night's miscue troubled Olivia's senses leaving doubt in her mind about the invasion. After the painful breach, there was an instant that the vile intruder touched a place never before explored, one she had never known existed for the thirty-two years of her life.

"Please go slow!" Her outlet tightly protected its contents. I slowly massaged it with lotion, encircling the circumference many times until permission was given to enter. Olivia responded with a growl as I entered, stretching her rear gate as far as possible as sharp pains tore through her bottom.

The agonies slowly dissipated as my column reached the remotest limits. Not in my wildest dreams had I envisioned myself deep inside Olivia's rear. Contractions of every muscle in her explored the visitor, trying to understand the reason for such a sensation.

"Ooh, John, that feels good. Move out and in slowly!" I withdrew and advanced as requested, applying lubrication on every withdrawal. Each application oiled the probing utensil providing exceptional penetration.

Olivia's super sensitive nerves in charge of this channel were busy sending contradictory reports to their supervisor. They were confused by the alternating activity being directed at them. "I want it all the way in," she whispered. My assistance was instantaneous in steering the engorged phallus as requested.

"Stop there!" Olivia forcefully pressed her interior onto the stationary summit. I could feel something stiff in there, similar to cartilage. She pulsed back and forth slightly for several minutes, rocking my crown on the strange object.

"John, I am going to explode." Olivia's body jerked in harmony as a vast flood rushed out of her, accompanied by austere muscle spasms. What just happened? What was that hard protuberance I was being forced to accompany?

Olivia had discovered a hidden cache of ecstasy supervised by her cervix entrance. The teasing of this undiscovered virgin territory through her second entry bestowed immense pleasure not before experienced.

We spent the rest of our weekend confirming our newest discovery, replicating our performances to prove it was authentic. I was excited to be in charge of this chore, delivering synchronized orgasms to my private partner.

My weekly floral deliveries over the next several months to her place of employment caused quite a stir from her female coworkers. They could not comprehend the heading on the card, "Just Because." The absence of a signature on the card was a mystery to them and consumed them with envy. Our rendezvous continued throughout the summer as we perfected our newly discovered activity.

We were married in the spring of the following year. Our growing family required a significant amount of our time. Over the next several years, Olivia and I took every opportunity to expand our knowledge of each other's intimate sexuality investigating every small aspect available. We left no stone uncovered! Our sex life was fantastic.

Five years ago, an abrupt diagnosis suddenly took precedence. My prostrate, which controlled my sex life, needed to be removed. This was my primary tool, and I needed it to work. An immediate search was undertaken to locate the most beneficial procedure available. Robotic surgery was hailed for accuracy in saving the erectile nerves that resided around the prostrate and extending the life of my erectile functions. The surgery went as planned, and I was back home in three weeks.

My prescription for recovery was to use my phallus as much as possible to strengthen the erectile nerves. Olivia was most happy to assist with my recovery. She authorized Saturdays as official penis day. I was directed to my favorite chair to carry out my therapy.

Olivia took her oil and carefully massaged her favorite instrument, thoroughly attempting to have it retain the hardness it once possessed. Treatment went slowly while the nerves endeavored to regain strength.

The sensation was leisurely returning. As Olivia manipulated me, I could feel the excitement building inside until one day; finally, the reaction burst forth. It had been four months since an orgasm raced out like this. I yelped as it made its way forward. It was exactly like the doctor described. I would have the ability to experience the incredible sensation without the sticky mess the prostrate provided. Olivia spent hours sucking and prodding her cherished member to satisfaction as I watched. It was fantastic being attended to; she was a magnificent wife.

Unfortunately, my healing appendage slowly retreated course over the next six months. Hardness could only be maintained for a short interval using a constraint around the base to contain the blood required for hardness. This proved uncomfortable for me and impeded Olivia's favorite activity. I felt terrible for her, and she had distress for me. Olivia longed for the sensation that my warm hard flesh had provided.

"John, I want to try something," she exclaimed. "I will order a couple of gizmos from the adult store." I realized we had not tried such tools before; "this might be fun," I replied.

Olivia's rear end accepted the new rubber wand readily. Finally, she could reclaim some of the ecstasies she once had enjoyed. We spent several weeks breaking in the new device. I relished treating my wife's rear to penetrating pleasure.

One day while preparing her favorite breach for action, I decided to tease her a while with a finger sliding it in and out, curling it ever so gently. Olivia liked this, so I introduced another. After she had become familiar with the option, I taught several digits how to replicate the gesture. Her internal cache of hormones started to become enthused.

"I want you to insert your fingers into me slowly, please." I advanced cautiously as her periphery stretched to maximum, allowing access. Olivia's muscles relaxed, offering permission to proceed. I pushed forward, eagerly surveying the tender channel's walls with each finger. Her body replied with several small jolts of energy.

"That feels so good! Move them in and out," she instructed. I retracted slowly as I twitched my fingers with delight. Each slight twitch drew a subtle reaction sending muscular contractions to inspect the alien activity.

"Oh, John, that feels so good," Olivia purred.

My exploratory drill furthered locating a taut entity hidden just inside. Could this be the same edifice my probe had found? The sensation achieved by the visitor in her rear channel touching her internal crown through the thin membrane that separated them was most pleasurable to Olivia.

As I studied it, Olivia's secret master rose and took control. She lurched back and forth; fugitive moans escaped from lengthy confinement, heralding the impending explosion. I had located her favorite structure inside her once again. Scrutinizing the entrance to her cervix ignited her fuse. Olivia gasped for any sign of oxygen she could steal as her body surfed waves of ecstasy rolling ashore.

Olivia was delighted; her favorite leisure interest had discovered a new procedure to incite it. I was happy I had found a new course to her guarded ecstasy cellar.

Olivia felt sad that her husband was losing the use of his tool's primary function. She wondered if he could benefit from anal activity as she had.

"Dear, have you considered entertaining anal stimulation? It might be another avenue to tease your sensation back to life."

The thought had never entered my mind previously, but it was worth surveying; it sure brought great satisfaction to Olivia.

I prepared myself for the procedure by assuming the same position as she did on our bed, laying on my belly with my knees tucked under, granting full access to the target. Olivia's well-lubricated fingers teased my back door slowly. The slow massaging action felt terrific to my entrance. Finally, my guardian's muscles agreed to unlock the access letting her digit slip in. My body instantly relaxed with a sublime feeling overtaking it. After several minutes of kneading, my orifice accepted its second visitor.

"Oh god, Olivia, this feels wonderful."

As she worked her way inside, the exploratory fingers passed by the exact spot my prostrate had previously inhabited. The second they contacted the sensitive erectile nerves, several joules of voltage shot through my being.

I screamed straightaway, "Ahhhhhhhhh" Olivia halted immediately. "Did I hurt you?"

"Oh god, no; that felt so good, do that again!" A small tweet sprang forth in my semi-dormant front; my penis woke up, not wanting to be left out of the new pursuit.

"Olivia, wait a minute."

I wanted to understand what was happening visually, so I rolled over on my back and scooted to the edge of the mattress, presenting my bottom thoroughly. I reached under my knees as my feet reached for the ceiling and pulled them back against my belly. I was spread eagle for the first time in my life, preparing to have my rearmost exit teased by probing fingers. My semi-flaccid partner lingered at the ready.

"Ok, I am ready!"

As she introduced her treatment, I was again familiarized with long-forgotten ecstasy. Rubbing the dormant erectile nerves sent spasms ripping through me. I lurched up and screamed, "Oh god, that feels good!" My entire lower body tensed up, seeking additional doses of penetration. Olivia's firm grip on my semi-rigid pole assisted as a warm stream of seminal fluid discharged from its store.

12