All Comments on 'Discovering Olivia'

by Homebrew66

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
katibkatibover 1 year ago

Congratulations! You presented a most interesting story that I chose to read as a satire. You managed effectively to write of gross subjects without once using a four-letter Anglo-Saxon word. Although you stumbled a few times [consider: “The sensation was leisurely returning”] on the whole this was a minor tour-de-force—considering its bed-fellows. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a fine line between erudition and gasconade. You cross the line with both feet. I wonder if you might show a little self-restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Finding a masseur/masseuse at an upscale hotel who will assure a happy ending is difficult, but not impossible. We found one who met our needs after hours when he was "off the clock" and the hotel allowed him to accept private appointments. He digitally thrilled my wife until she finally asked him to stop. We haven't thought of visiting a "couples resort," until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Were you writing an erotic story or were you expounding erotic poetry ? The story was hot in its own way but it was too difficult to read interrupting the eroticism of the tale by the use of overly descriptive words in excessive abundance . Most people don’t want to break out a thesaurus to find out what you were trying to say too elegantly , they just wanna hear how you had 10” of rock hard cock shoved up your ass !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomebrew66@Homebrew66
Designer and creator of things for life. I am an exhibitionist by nature and a nudist when possible. My stories are taken from my imagination.