Discovering Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed for joy. "Don't stop, don't stop; oh god, that feels so good!"

My body was experiencing an alien intrusion challenging the purpose of the lower bowels' intention; it was fantastic! I had never experienced lengthy orgasm-like sensations before; this one lasted for several minutes as my toes strived to point the way to recompense.

Olivia smiled, knowing she had unlocked my cache of pleasure with her fingers. She wondered what else was possible.

"I have some Ideas, sweetheart; I think I will visit the adult store personally to entertain all possible solutions to our sex fitness." Olivia spent Saturday gathering information to sustain our couple's activities at several venues.

"I have found some fascinating information today, sweetheart." Olivia was excited to discuss the possibilities with me. "One of the shop's owners recommended that I seek guidance from a local couples' sex therapist. I have an appointment next week to discuss our options with them. The referral from the shop proprietor claimed this firm offered several different options for stimulation that he had first-hand knowledge of."

I listened intently to Olivia. After twenty-four years of marriage, she had my complete trust. Wednesday, Olivia returned to report her findings to me.

The therapist was comprehensive; she was impressed with the treatment options available. "John, our anniversary is next month. I wish to celebrate it together for a day of relaxation and therapy at the Lake Ouachita Couples Resort.

The therapist offers sensory stimulation therapy at this facility. I have already filled out the required forms indicating our desired preferences; our session is scheduled for Saturday. We should check in by 3:00 PM. Our appointment includes a light dinner at 4:00 and then a couples massage. We will be overnighting at the resort."

"That is a great idea; I love that lake." We discussed our excitement over dinner that evening.

The lake was just as I had remembered when I passed twenty-four years before traveling to my friend's wedding, where I had discovered my beautiful red-haired maiden.

I was impressed with the facility. It overlooked the pristine waters of Lake Ouachita, one of the cleanest natural lakes in Arkansas. The lodge perched high on a hill was made of stone and timber, fitting architecture for the area. After check-in, we were served a light meal in the main dining room. An adult beverage or two was encouraged to accompany our therapy treatment.

We were then introduced to the two females working with us today. Kyle would be working with Olivia and Beth with me. The couples' treatment room was well appointed. The hand-hewn wood beams across the ceiling led to a large glass window overlooking the lake. A pair of relatively large massage tables were side by side in the room's center, facing the lake. Our bath and bedroom were connected through a short hallway.

"So, John and Olivia, we will start your evening session with a full-body massage. First, I need you both to wash in our couple's showers. Be sure to use the spray wand to clean all interior cavities thoroughly. You can hang your clothes in the closet at the back of the room and take your places on your table face down. A towel is provided to cover if needed. We will return in thirty minutes to check on your progress. "

Olivia and I had known every intimate part of each other for quite some time now, so a towel would not be required today. The setting sun, paired with the scent of several aromatic candles, added to the ambiance of the room's soft lighting. A concerto of soothing classical guitar melodies hovered in the background adding to the decadence of the session. The beautiful, fair-skinned maiden standing naked before me reminded me of how lucky I was. The therapist reappeared as I helped her to her table's soft mat.

Kyle and Beth both declared, "Our hands may be a bit cool, but they will warm up fast as we proceed."

Olivia looked over and said, "Happy anniversary John."

"Happy anniversary Olivia."

The girls lathered up their hands and thoroughly soaked every microscopic cell of our person available with warm coconut oil. During the next thirty minutes, their industrious hands pressed copious amounts of oil into our epidermis, encompassing the entire frame.

"Isn't this relaxing, John?" Olivia purred.

"I have to agree; I have never been so relaxed."

"Olivia, I am ready to introduce sensory treatment to your bottom; if you are ready, open your legs, please." Kyle enquired.

Beth stopped with my massage and requested that I turn onto my side to observe Olivia's treatment. "I want you to see this portion of Olivia's sensory treatment John."

Olivia gladly provided instant access as Kyle's warm fingers went to work. Kyle started touching and teasing both of her openings, slathering them with the flavored oil. Olivia's gates opened gladly as she sent several digits inside to explore. Kyle's experience teased Olivia's sensitive interior, purposely withdrawing and forwarding her petite slippery fingers, taunting each of her most sensitive channels and forcing Olivia to crave more. The sensation of being supplied and robbed of pleasure simultaneously sent chills rippling through Olivia's being.

John relished observing the activity, monitoring every sound and reaction Olivia projected while his back received soft, caring attention from Beth's hands. Olivia's interior entities were revving up quickly. Sparks of ecstasy were roaming about, attempting to escape their confinement demonstrated by the spasms ever-present in her groin.

Kyle retreated her service instantaneously; "Ok, Olivia, I don't want to get you too far ahead of John; it's your turn to observe him. Roll onto your side; I want you to observe John's sensory treatment."

Olivia was concerned, being abandoned at the height of sensitivity. Teasing therapy? she thought.

"John, your profile indicated you are a visual person, so let's have you roll over onto your back today," Beth stipulated.

I gladly agreed, easily sliding on my mat from the excess ounces of coconut oil present. She reached under the table, produced two unfamiliar parts, and plugged them into the table's slots; stirrups would be necessary for my sensory treatment.

"John, scoot towards me, spread your legs, and place them into the leg rests."

I obeyed my leader's commands willingly, anticipating the effects to be offered. This position provided easy access to the upcoming task at hand. Besides Olivia, Beth's hands were the only visitors authorized to address this region. This knowledge sent several ripples of tingly sensations down my body; my body liked the fact that foreign hands had the approval to explore my sex.

Beth returned to my upper body with her oil, kneading and massaging it thoroughly; It felt so good. Upon reaching my lower belly, she relocated to my feet and worked her way towards the subject of interest today.

Olivia surveyed my reactions and relaxation being brought forth by the treatment knowing her gift of giving was pleasing to me. I watched intently as Beth took control of my man sliding her tight grip back and forth, spreading coconut lubricant carefully. Strange hands on my post felt terrific. One of her hands slipped away and introduced itself to my opening. The effects of the alcohol earlier at dinner and the relaxing ambiance of the event allowed instant access to proceed.

Two digits were sent in to get acquainted; I was very excited to have them join my treatment. The sensitive inner lining of my exit was busy sending pulses of information to my mind. The feeling of fullness excited several muscles, immediately contracting them to inspect the activity.

As they passed the former residence of my prostrate, my erectile nerves immediately responded to the soft touch they were receiving. I could not imagine anything else producing such a fantastic sensation inside of me.

The treatment entranced me into a state of semi-consciousness. I laid my head back on the table and closed my eyes in agreement as my entire body relaxed and fell limp with approval.

Beth looked at Olivia and Kyle and stated," He is responding great to the treatment; I think he is ready to proceed."

While Beth's fingers maintained positive contact with John's sensitive areas, the two male assistants were summoned to assist. "Olivia, this is Noah and Jaxon, who will assist us with the final portion of the couple's session this evening."

I was counting sheep in my dreams under the trance of Beth's fingers and oblivious to the new assistant's entrance. All of a sudden, something changed. Beth's grip on my tool and exceptional fingers vacated their position; a new firm grasp held my upper thighs. I peered down to understand what was happening in the romantic candlelit room as my exit tunnel was introduced to Noah's stiff inches of warm flesh.

I gasped for breath attempting to understand the sensation of his proboscis reaching its length. As the hardened tool retreated and advanced, it occupied my erectile nerves' most sensitive area extending the invitation to a new world of pleasure not previously experienced. Seminal fluid instigated by the attention spurted forth, announcing my hardness again.

Beth immediately took authority, oiling my stiff tool scrupulously. I now better understood the pleasure Olivia entertained from the rearmost activity she had become fond of. It was like a sensory explosion, a sensation I would not forget.

I looked over to Olivia to extend my feelings of gratitude for introducing me to such ecstasy. Olivia was laid back on her table in her stirrups, eyes closed, humming a chorus of bliss as Jaxon entertained her favorite spots. Olivia's fair skin and freckles were glowing in the candlelight. Her red locks looked on fire as Kyle stood guard at her shoulders, keeping her breasts continually covered in coconut oil.

Jaxon held his finger in the precise location needed teasing Olivia's clit with each advance and retreat, serving her rear's sensitive interior requests. The jerks and undulations being produced indicated that recurrent orgasms were well underway.

I could not have envisioned a more appropriate anniversary gift for either of us as I overlooked my bride's satisfaction being administered as she preferred.

What a wonderful dream, I thought as my body attempted to wake up the following day. It wasn't until I opened my eyes and found the sun rising over Lake Ouachita that I realized my dream was a reality. Olivia lay next to me, sleeping as content as a person could be.

I don't plan on waiting for another anniversary to partake in the fantastic services of Arkansas' Lake Ouachita Couple's Resort.

12