Discovering Olivia Ch. 01

Story Info
Older man meets a younger woman and his world opens up.
11.2k words
4.66
15k
21

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers

Rob, was by nature, someone who kept to himself and rarely got involved with other people's affairs. This was especially true at the 24 unit condo complex in St. Petersburg, FL where he lived. The complex consisted of three buildings, two ten unit buildings and one corner four unit building located on Tampa Bay. A large grass lawn was situated between the buildings. Around the perimeter of the courtyard were comfy chairs set up by the condo association during the nicer seasons to encourage interaction among residence. Rob's proven policy of minimal interaction and plenty of waving from a distance was the best way to stay on good terms with his neighbors. Residence universally found him smiling, greeting people hello but generally non-committal and keeping to my own affairs.

He purchased his condo fifteen years ago before Florida real estate prices began going crazy and moved to Florida from the Northeast, never looking back. There's been plenty of change, since those days and mostly for the better. Rob didn't care about the escalating prices of property because he had no plans to change homes so it had no effect on him. He did care about the escalating condo fees as his little community became more and more popular, however, St. Petersburg was just the place he wanted to be. His favorite part of the day was sitting in a garden chairs in the late afternoon or better yet dragging a chair to the Bay to read near water. A blue space, the invigoration of just being near the water made Rob feel younger, more alive and happy. It especially made him feel happy. Rob was always the voracious reader, he finished a book per week and most of those books were read right where he was now at the water's edge.

Rob was Robert Robertson, Rob to all he met. Few, even around the community, knew his last name. He is 66 years old, never married and liked it that way because as it turned out he had an unusually high number of wild female relationships with no strings attached. His tastes mainly leaned to artists, the highly tattooed, pierced or younger adventurous athletic woman. He was always wary of those that might look like runaways or sex workers because he hated the thought of taking advantage of anyone. There was one woman in particular, he dated, that had a full color tattoo of a tiger on her back which faced downward and looked like it was crawling through the jungle. Its tongue stuck our and wound through her ass crack like it was licking her. It was a beautiful tattoo but what do you say to a woman that does that. He certainly didn't feel like emulating it but he admired women with that level of sexual confidence. This is the story of one his favorite experiences, with a woman named Olivia, whom he met at this very complex. At the time, Olivia was 28 years old and Rob was 62 and she was renting her aunt and uncle's condo, while working for an accounting firm that contracted her to a local company. Needless to say she was a very smart, confident, quite a classy and a very sexy and beautiful woman. Olivia was a departure from the woman Rob normally hooked up with because she was a professional and seemed a far cry from his typical desperadoes.

Rob initially saw her, while reading one afternoon, as she crossed the condo's inner lawn carrying a thin leather valise. She was dressed in a light, blue blouse with a form-fitting black skirt ending several inches above her knees. Her lace bra was visible through the blouse and it supported generous full breasts. Rob was immediately drawn to their bouncing as she walked along with the sway of her shapely bottom.

'Nice boobs,' he thought. 'Fuck, and will you look at that ass. His mind immediately imagined to what it would be like to slide his cock through her ample round ass cheeks,' his disgusting mind was clearly willing to play in a league that did not draft him.

"Harmless fun," he thought. Anyway, who pays attention to a guy over 60? We're totally invisible, especially to gorgeous women in their twenties because no on cares about us or what we think, so long as we stay out of the way, pay our taxes. This mysterious woman exuded an air of fresh, ripe, oozing sexuality that only a 20 something possessed, like a flower that had just bloomed into all its glory, dripping with fresh nectar.

Sixty years of experience had molded Rob into a nice guy with honed sexual skills and a truly dirty mind, mainly due to his relationships with the desperado women. Without a woman to ply his skills, all his experience were for naught. Rob recently read a newspaper story stating men and women from 60 to 75 made up 13 percent of the population of St. Petersburg and for every 7 men there were 10 woman. That 43% more woman for ever guys over sixty. His secret weapon was his nice personality and knowing how to expertly use his tongue. Since most of his competition were cranky shits, who only knew how to talk about their maladies, it increased his odds dramatically. To be fair, he really didn't want a woman over sixty. He wanted the fresh, young ripe ones, dripping in sexuality. He wanted to peel the skin off their supply fruit and taste the fresh, sweet juices running down his arm, metaphorically speaking. What he wanted was that hot one that cross the condo's grass courtyard most afternoons.

He continued watching for the stylish woman with the hot body every day. Rob gave her credit for having a very good fashion sense. Did I tell you she had a nice ass, not too large, tight and curves in all the right places. I imagined myself getting my cock lost in her backside and she learning the epicurean pleasures of a really good anal maestro. Rob, even at the tender age of 62, still had a high sex drive and could stay hard quite easily. He really didn't have to think about it even in his sixties.

The mysterious woman appeared about the same time each day but there was no pattern on which days she showed up. Rob was in good shape, with a flat stomach, 6 foot 2 inches, white full, thick hair and some woman might testify to a devious twinkle in his eye. Already he was way ahead of most guys his age. He kept myself very fit, working out twice per week and walking every day. He was on a diet of mostly fish and vegetables and homemade bone broth which kept all his vitals in order, as well as, taking specific supplements to minimize some of the age related decline.

His experience told him, older woman crave being admired and feeling attractive and Rob was attentive to those needs. Making them the center of attention and you've got them. Older folks have few opportunities for affection and when someone gives you attention and affection, you naturally gravitate in their direction. However, older woman were not his main concern if he had other younger opportunities. The younger ones in the right hand could be wild, discard their inhibitions and be a lot of fun. Rob had no trouble keeping up with their energy and many times could outlast his younger partner.

Rob loved living by the ocean and pursuing any subject or activity which caught his attention. Having time in retirement to pursue all interests is a great luxury. Time is fleeting and there is only so much time granted to you, so Rob wanted to use his in only those pursuits which gave him happiness and pleasure; being near the water, reading, personal relationships and sex. Those are the things that afforded him contentment and satisfaction.

Rob's focus at the moment was to get his mystery woman to notice him. He decided it would be best to dress up in St. Pete "formal wear", shorts, tropical shirt and sandals and try to make her acquaintance. If he had to walk up to her and just introduce himself he was going to do it. It may not amount to more than a "Hi" but what could this 62 year old guy expect from such a hottie? Even at 62, Rob was horny most of the time and at this age it was more pleasurable that in his youth. The horniness had mellowed unlike his youth when it was a daily burden. Others might have thought that planning all day to get a pretty lady to say 'hi' was a waste of time, Rob thought it a day well spent. It would be fucking great, from his perspective, to say hi to a pretty girl because who knew where it would lead. Maybe she'd tell me that he was the one she had been looking for all her life and to come over to her condo and make dirty, naked love to her. In his imagination, anything could happen.

Over the next two days, Rob prompt got to the courtyard, dressed nicely and patrolling the space so he could "run into her." In his eighth day on hot girl watch, he starting to think this really was a stupid idea, yet, it continued to be the highlight of his day. Given her age he assumed over the weekend he might see her at the pool or sunning herself but that just didn't happen.

One Tuesday Rob rushed to the grassy courtyard and entered from the western, water side, the side where he read books. At the opposite corner of the courtyard, he saw a woman exiting the south side headed towards the third and newest building. The beautiful swagger of her ass gave away that it was his young woman. Given the distance there was no way Rob was going to accidentally bump into her. Timing was better the following day because as he arrived she was half way across the foyer. He coughed loudly, to draw attention and she turned to look at Rob standing on the west side but continued without stopping. Thursday she was a no show, when Rob got to the commons at 4:30pm. He waited 45 minutes before finally picking out a chair for a late afternoon read. At 6:15pm he was contemplating standing at one end of the common and walking back and forth but in the next instant he sensed someone standing directly behind him. Her feminine voice made Rob stand and swivel to see the prettiest cobalt blue eyes.

"I've seen you here a few times," she said, "you've been looking at me. Why?"

I tried to grasping at something to say that might seem plausible. She was wearing her familiar stylish but slightly revealing clothing. At a distance, she was beautiful, up close she was stunning woman. I thought about the right first words to say to her.

"You look familiar," I said. "Do I know you and if I don't then I wish I did because I would definitely want to know someone as lovely as you." I extend my hand. She looked at it but didn't take is still wary of my intentions.

"Why are you looking at me like that," she asked?

"Probably because I've never been this close to something as beautiful as you are." A small brief smile flashed quickly across her face but she as quickly disappeared.

"I always see you reading," then she surprised me.

Finally an opening from her, "So you're watching me too," I said effectively negating her challenge.

"I'm pretty sure I've met you before. Can I ask what you're reading?" She was weaving together multiple conversations and I wasn't sure if she was upset with me or wanted to get to know me.

"Honestly, I can't think where we know each other," I said. I got that empty feeling in my chest when I was around such a women and I did my best not to stare at her boobs.

"Would your name be Robertson," she asked?

"Yeah, how did you know?" I looked at her quite quizzically. "Now I'm confused."

"My Dad's brother has a good friend name Robertson. Do you know, Arnie Miller."

"Arnie...you, know Arnie Miller?"

"He's my uncle and his wife, Cecilia, is my aunt. I'm staying at their condo while they're traveling.

"Gosh Arnie's a good guy. Wow, that's a coincidence."

"I know," she said smiling. "I think I met you once at a family gathering when I was 19."

"I'd definitely remember someone so striking as you."

"I'm a late bloomer, I was a bit plainer before."

"Well you sure bloomed," flashed that amazing smile at me.

"So your uncle is..?"

"Arnie Miller."

"Yeah, Arnie."

"And your name?"

"Olivia. I'm Olivia Miller"

"That is so strange to meet you here. I didn't even know Arnie and Cecilia had a condo in Florida, let alone here. I haven't spoken them in awhile and I've lived her for 15 years."

"They use it occasionally, 'cause they travel mostly now and have places in Costa Rica, Portugal and Paris. They mostly stay in Portugal."

"Wow, what a life! I guess investment banking pays off."

"Yeah, I'd love to do what my aunt and uncle do but unfortunately I'm trying to get my own career off the ground and I have this company I consult for in St. Petersburg."

"My good fortune... sorry, I mean sounds exciting."

"Hardly. At least St. Pete's weather is nice. I guess that is something."

"Don't you ever do anything fun. You must have lots of friends her or a boyfriend?"

"No none of that, though the company owner does insist we close shop by 4:45pm each day. So at least I get out early and can be out in nice weather."

"Hey I'd be happy to show you around. We could do something fun, if you don't mind hanging around an old guy."

"Well to tell you the truth, I would love to go to the beach but a single girl is warm, spiced honey for the boy bees at the beach. Most are a real pain in the ass trying to pick me up and show off. Bikinis can be a real disadvantage. Tits out and all of that. Unless...the was someone to fight off the buzzing boys."

"I'm happy to chaperon and chase the bees away if you don't mind being with this old, grouchy uncle."

"You're not old. You look super nice to me. I'd bet you look pretty good in a Speeddo."

"I hope you're not thinking, 'he could be my father.'"

"Well, I wouldn't be thinking of my father in a Speeddo, if that's what you're thinking but you'd be a very attractive father. I think most people on the beach are going to think you're my Sugar Daddy."

"Sugar Daddy? Me? I kind of like the sound of that."

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Robertson?" She was smiling at her own very clever reference.

She wasn't the first to mine that joke but from this woman, it was adorable.

"So do you think I'm Sugar Baby material," I asked?

"Oh, my gosh, I've never been this close to such a beautiful woman. Any Sugar Daddy would be lucky to be associated with you," he said with a big smile on his face.

"Are your free tomorrow," she asked? "What about Clearwater Beach? It's easy to get to."

"Sure, I'd love to. I'm pretty sure my other Sugar Babies are busy tomorrow. Meet me here and I'll drive? I've have everything we need. Just bring yourself, a beach towel and your Sugar Baby swimsuit. We wouldn't want to disappoint the crowds."

"Ooh, you're naughty, Mr. Roberson."

"If we're going to the beach, I insist you call me Rob."

"Okay, Rob is 10am okay?"

"See you then." We shook and she walked away, while I watched her magnificent ass, jiggling in all the right places. I immediately rushed out to pick up a cooler, drinks, snacks and sunscreen and a new set of swim trucks. I lied about having everything, wouldn't you? I never went to the beach.

The next morning Olivia met me dressed in a white t-shirt and khaki shorts for the drive to Clearwater Beach. She brought a back pack, large beach towel and sunscreen. I was wearing a wide brim hat, t-shirt with cut off jeans and flip-flops. On the drive over I could take my eyes off her legs. Her skin was so smooth and flawless with tiny, soft blonde hairs on her thighs.

At the beach we found a perfect area away from the water but visible to the beach action. People watching was my plan of the day. The fine grain, white sand was just beautiful and I peeled off my t-shirt, shorts and kicked off my sandals. Already well tanned and looking in pretty good shape, I wore small trucks that accentuated my bulge, I hoped Olivia would like it. If I don't say so myself, I looked 10 years younger than my age, due to my low stress life, warm climate, exercise and diet. I lay on the blanket propped up on my elbows and looked out over the waves in my hat and sunglasses. I hoped I didn't look like an over the hill, dude trying to look younger. I noticed Olivia looking in my direction.

I can believe the next moment never occurred to me because it was a surprise when Olivia began disrobing and revealing her bikini body close up. She was my friend's niece but I quickly decided I didn't care when it all started to happen and her disrobing hit me like a ton of bricks. My tongue probably rolled out of my head as I watched her. The white strings of the bikini emerged from under her t-shirt, attached to two triangular pieces of cloth barely giving supported to her heavy boobs and just covering her nipples. There was some pretty amazing side boob. Olivia's breasts were C cups, I surmised and my mind took stock of their firmness and perky quotient. When she slid her shorts down she wore a white thong bikini with a small triangle just large enough to cover her labia and disappeared between her legs traveling through her fabulous ass crack to a small triangular white piece of cloth in the back. Being this close to Olivia I say her breathtaking ass cheeks and knew my desires would never be quenched. I was so jealous of her thong. It was agony trying to keep my cool, as the protective pseudo uncle and not wish I was the Sugar Daddy for real.

"Do you like," she asked dancing in the sand, shaking her boobs and butt right at me. Since she gave me permission to look, I did! I memorizing every part of her. I wanted to gush about her body and tell her she was impossibly gorgeous. To tell her she really didn't need her bikini and would she just take it off right her and now. Of course I would offer to plunge my hard cock into her perfect cunt while everyone on the beach watches. I literally would not have cared and prison would have been worth it. This was the first thought that flashed through my mind.

This was followed by the idea of telling her that I'd love to play the leading male role in the movie called "Worshiping Between Her Legs," where my tongue does all its own stunts. Finally, I wanted to reveal my progressive ideas for a free, open society which ignoring current social conventions and required all woman to be naked, reject the notion of clothing for woman as patriarchal, since all clothing was meant to make women more attractive to men. All this crossed my mind in about 5 seconds. I didn't say any of that. I was the nice pretend, uncle and she was the pretty, sexy niece who I was only there to protect. I wanted to tell her all about my progressive idea and more but I sat on my blanket and spouted banal niceties.

"Very nice. You look very nice indeed." I felt like such an asshole but she was clearly out of my league and decade. I was just a chauffeur and body guard tagging along to ward off male attempts at the male mating ritual. Protecting Olivia against horny dudes was funny because I was the horniest dude of them all. I imagined glands filling with cum faster as I sat and lusted after her. Just because I'm 62 doesn't mean I don't lust after a totally fuckable goddess. Olivia took the sunscreen from her back pack and massaged it into her skin while I imagined shooting my cum all over her skin. Her hands went every place I wanted mine to go and it was painful but also pleasurable. I recalled one of my favorite daydreams. My girlfriend would tell me, "Rob you deserve to have me naked all day and just fuck me in every way possible." My cock stay hard the whole time while I repeatedly orgasmed, satisfying her until she could bear no more. I cover every bit of that girl with my cum and she would simple say "More, Rob. I want more." after each load. When she was done and spent, my cock was still hard and ready to go. Like I said, it was my imagination.

"Would you do me a big favor, Rob," she said snapping me back to reality. "Would you do my backside?"

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Of course, silly. I don't want a burn. The sun will be strongest in an hour." She handed me the lotion and I rubbed it into her skin while she lay on the blanket. Her skin was amazingly soft, yet firm and I loved the way the lotion spread over her. Laying on the blanket while I applied the lotion, caused her boobs to squeeze out the side. I completed her back and shoulders then moved to her legs. The bottom half of her legs were easy but it was from her knees up I hesitated. It wasn't that I didn't want to apply the lotion but I was afraid she would know I enjoyed it far too much.

MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers