Discovering Olivia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brutal," Olivia asked?

"Yeah. She was pissed a me when I broke it off. She said I was childish but what could I do, she acted like she hated having sex. And she never smelled fresh. She always smelled like a Grandma. I just couldn't get by that."

"Sounds like she was emotionally unavailable, too."

"I'm just can't give up on sex. I don't care how old I am. Life doesn't really hold any excitement for me if there isn't that possibility. I still can't believe we're talking about doing this, that you're interested in me. Do you know how exciting it is to think about getting naked with you?"

"Rob, I'm afraid that I'm only into this to see what a naked Grampa dick looks like," she said laughing.

"Funny."

"No really, do you have a nice cock, Uncle?"

"Stop it, you're making me feel weird. How would you feel if I asked you if you have a nice looking pussy?"

"I tell you it looks spectacular...Seriously, do you? I'm not kidding. I'll always want honesty with you."

"So what counts as "nice cock?"

"Okay, you want statistics. Fine, I'm an accountant. I can give you those. A nice cock? I'd say, no messy pubic hair, at least 6 inches long, 4 inches around and basically straight, hanging or hard with balls that are not too big."

"OK, I have a nice cock."

"So you're telling me you measured your cock. What a vain Uncle!"

"There is no winning with you."

"Of course there isn't," laughing.

"Just remember, I was very specific about any relationship, it can't be just sex, I want intimacy."

"You're asking to be let into my life," Olivia asked?

"Yeah."

"I'll take that under advisement but for now we can just start with sex, right?"

"Sure. How can I say no to such a beautiful woman?"

"A few more questions, any trouble starting the engine?"

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Getting it up."

"Occasionally."

"Don't worry about that, Sweetie. I promise we'll still have fun."

"I feel really blessed, Olivia."

"A few other things, Rob. Like I said, I'm really don't like pubic hair. I've seen a few older guys with it and it's not a good look particularly when those long gray hairs are hanging off the balls. Don't even tell me if you have pubes, I don't want to know."

"Got it."

"I like everything to be super clean. You figure that out. I like the lights on and I like to play all over the house. So if you haven't guessed I enjoy nudity. I'm definitely not vanilla."

"Vanilla? What's that."

"You know, plain, ordinary, just PIV sex. I'm willing to do whatever comes to mind and I sometimes use toys."

"Toys, I have no idea about those."

"I'll show you. It's pretty self explanatory."

"Do you go down?"

"You mean oral? Of course. Love it. Now that's intimate."

"Well, yes and no. You don't think being inside me is more intimate? All the prep just to have anal. That's intimate. Actually, I think kissing is the most intimate. Don't you just love tongue sucking?"

"Wait, did you say you just say you would do anal?"

"Is that the only thing you heard, we have a lot to talk about."

After the coffee outing, Olivia told Rob she'd be working every day for the next week so don't be surprised if he didn't hear from her but that doesn't mean she's forgot about him. Then one Thursday, two weeks later around 6, there was knock on his door. When he answered there was Olivia in her business attire, holding a bag of Chinese food."

"Hope you like your Chinese spicy," she said as she breezed past me and asked, "what's good to drink?" I made her a dirty martini and I had a Negroni and then we bantered about how nice she looked and how did I feel about everything we discussed.

"Did you shave your balls," she asked. Shaving my balls and cock was a challenge. I tried it in the shower and it didn't work too well. I tried a few other ways and finally I just gave up and bought the best five bladed razor I could find, trimmed myself down with a personal trimmer and finished dry shaving. Frankly, that worked the best. No cuts on my balls and baby smooth.

"You've been thinking about me, haven't you," Olivia said not even expecting an answer. She wasn't narcissism, it was pure confidence.

"Of course I have. Day and night," I responded enthusiastically.

"I knew it," she said. Olivia was a real character, Rob thought. Pretty, sexy but quite a character. His cock had a dull ache in it from being constantly turned on since there last meeting. He was saving his cum to increase the odds he would be aroused and hard when she finally showed up.

"Do you want to do it before or after eating?"

"Huh?"

"Come on, you know I've been waiting to get cheeky with you and fucked your brains out. I can't wait to have my way with you," she said. I smiled out of embarrassment and the knowledge she read my mind. She approached me and leaned into me with her hands on my chest and holding her body just inches away to tempt me.

"Doesn't Uncle Wobby want to fuck his little Olivia?" she cooed.

"More than you know," I said.

"Sooooo, now or later?"

"Fucking right now."

"Uncle Wobby has potty mouth."

"Uncle Robby wants your titties in his mouth."

Olivia cheered, "Yeeaah!"

"Why don't we go to the couch first and get to know each other better," she suggested. We sat on the couch and gently kissed. I put my hands on her waist and we tasted each other's tongues. This felt so naughty. It was so exciting. She moved my hand up to her boobs. I took a handful and was exhilarated with the feeling of 28 year old firm, young titties. It was through her bra but they still felt perfect.

"Mmmmh, Rob that's so nice. I've thought about your hands on my boobs ever since we went to the beach. Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh, Olivia you are so very pretty. You don't have to ask that and you have amazing tits. I think I'm going to be addicted to your body."

"I know I don't have to ask you but I still want to hear you say it."

"Does Uncle Rob want to put his cock in baby Olivia's pussy?"

"Uncle Rob want to fuck Olivia everything. I want it to be burned into your brain cells that I was inside you."

"Uncle Robbie's a pervert."

"Yes, he is. He's such a bad pervert."

"Will you do anything little Olivia, tells you?"

"Of course," Rob said as he was sucking on her tongue in between words and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Strip me!" she said. Rob worked quickly to free Olivia from her clothes. When he was done she was sitting naked on the couch smiling at him and so he ripped his own clothes off desperate to make this happen.

"Oooh, what a lovely clean dick," she exclaimed seeing his hairless cock pointing at her. "I love it, baby. Your naked Olivia needs your dick inside her."

"Me, too."

"Yeah, but sit back down, first." Rob did as she asked and she climbed on top of him and pressed her warm, soft body against him. He kissed her neck then moving down between her boobs. His left hand was on her vulva feeling her puffy lips and stretchy her inner ones. They were already wet.

"I want you more than I've wanted anyone, Olivia!"

"You can have all of me in time." He sucked her nipples, biting them and pulling them away from her body ending in a satisfying smack of his lips. Then he did the other. Olivia was squirming from Rob's finger manipulations of her labia.

"You're making me so wet, Uncle Rob. Little Olivia has such naughty ideas."

"I like naughty ideas" he said.

"I think your going to have to punish me." He squeezed her boobs increasing Olivia's feelings of pleasure. He pulled her nipple till he thought he might pull them off before letting them snap back. He wouldn't normally be as aggressive but she liked it.

"Little Olivia is bad, Uncle Rob and you should make her stand in the corner, naked, so everyone can see how bad she was."

"You know everyone will see your pussy from the back."

"What should I do if I needed to twiddle?"

"Hold it."

"What if I can't."

"Then if you twiddle on my floor, Uncle Rob will definitely spank little Olivia's naked bottom."

"How will you spank me."

"Bare bottom spanking, over my knee and spreading you ass cheeks to spank everywhere."

"Uncles have a very difficult job trying to take care of their nieces."

"That's because you are very naughty."

"I am. You know, I meant it before when I asked about licking my asshole. I want to know you'll do anything. It's very important for me." She got on the arm of the couch and leaned over it sticking her butt into the air.

"Lick me Uncle. Lick my dirty asshole. Be my very, bad Uncle. Show me you'll do it. I want to be so bad with you." Rob had never done this, never contemplated it, didn't know if he could do it. Sure he fantasize about her ass and he loved thinking about her white thong bikini nestled between her soft, folds and he thought about kissing her ass cheek just not her asshole. He thought about fucking her ass and loved anal for the erotic show of his cock go in and out of a girl's ass. The thought of licking an asshole never occurred to him but Olivia was so feminine and sexy he began consider it. Then came Olivia's ultimatum.

"I'm not doing anything more with you until you lick my asshole, Uncle Rob. Be my dirty, ol' man. Do what I fucking tell you!" Something about the word dirty coming from her mouth did something to Rob. He'd always done the right thing but she was different. She was 28, he was 62 and his best friend's daughter. Most people would consider him a misogynistic pervert. A dirty old man, groomer taking advantage of an inexperienced girl. He tentatively kissed her at the top of her butt crack and then swallowed hard. Her skin was cool, soft and fleshy and she smelled so clean. Really what was stopping him? What was the worse thing that could happen?

"DO IT, Uncle. Stick your FUCKING tongue in my ass." He kissed her right cheek along the line of her ravine then kissed the delicate underside of her ass cheek. He pressed his face against her and loved the feeling of her smooth ass giving way to his face. He spread her butt crack letting his face descend into the valley and then close the cheeks around his face. The warm, moist earthy, peach ladened gash and the incredible feeling of having his face engulfed by her ass was overpowering.

"Good god, stop toying with me, stick your motherfucking tongue in my asshole." Rob decided to just give in and pushed his tongue into her ass crack then ran it up and down the crease for good measure.

"Yes, lick me god damn it, lick my ass but don't make me beg for it. I'll would do anything for you, if you just lick me there." She was out of her mind, desperate for him to eat her and she had never been this turned on. She had a beautiful face, an awe inspiring body, the ripeness of a twenty year old and could have anyone but her weakness was to have her ass eaten. No guy had ever done it. Rob gave her just what she wanted. He spread her cheeks exposing the pink spiral then plunged his tongue into the ringed muscle not caring if he came away with a mouthful of shit. He was into this now. Her domination drove him deep into delirium and it didn't feel like himself any more. He knew he would do anything for this woman. He pushed his whole face into her ass and squeezed her cheeks around his face. It was so naughty and depraved but there was no denying the effect on his rock hard cock.

"Fuck this feels good. Keep doing it," she squealed. "Suck my asshole, fuck it with your tongue. Be my asshole whore, Uncle, then I'll do everything for you. I promise." Rob spent a half hour orally pleasing her ass and stuck two fingers up her pussy to stroke her inside until she came. After she recovered she took Rob by the hand and lead him to the bedroom.

"Now we're going to have some fun," she said. Olivia lay on the bed.

"Straddle me," she told Rob. His freshly shaved balls and cock had gone soft, and hung loose and floppy over her face. She was ready and sucked his cock into her mouth like spaghetti dangling from a fork. She sucked it to the back of her throat before letting it go and sucking in a ball to roll against her tongue, pulling down and biting the scrotum causing a momentary shock of pain. She sucked his other ball into her mouth opening wide enough to fit both testicles. When she let them go they were covered in saliva. She slapped the back of his scrotum making them swing back and forth like a little punching bag. She took them both into her mouth again and filled her mouth as best she could then stuck one finger up his ass to rub his prostate. Rob drifted to the edge of cumming.

"I'm preparing these boys to give me a big load tonight," she said. She continued sucking his cock. Olivia had some obvious skills because she took him into her throat with ease, massaging his cock head with the back of her throat. Rob grew hard.

"Oh, god if you continue doing that I'm going to cum and then that will be the end of play." She let his hard cock plop from her mouth and he fell off to the side of the bed to recuperate.

"Uncle, make Olivia cum several more times before you fuck me. It will make entering me and my cum so much better. I need a lots of foreplay."

"Understood," he said. "Go lay against the pillow." She did as asked. Rob shifted himself to her feet. Her legs which she held together and bent at the knee protecting her pussy, so he moved them apart and saw her smiling down at him.

"What's going through your devious mind, Uncle," she asked fully looking forward to the next stage?

"I'm going to make you feel very special" Her labia was swollen and partially open and her pink inner lips spreading out and rolling over her outer lips. Rob eased between her legs until his face was right next to her pussy. He gently kissed her moist lips, tasting her gooey sweetness but staying away from the clit. He cradled two handfuls of round bottom lifting her, so her legs spread further apart opening her and pressing his tongue against the asshole crevice.

"You do have a beautiful pussy," he said smiling at her.

"I think you found something new you really like, Uncle."

"I never knew how tasty sweet Olivia's asshole could be." He licked around her pussy lips and up on her mound. He went back to teasing her labia with his tongue and inserted two fingers to his knuckles. He found the lovely upper ridges at the top front of her canal, always was his favorite part inside a woman. Olivia's pussy was warm, wet and smelled wonderful.

"I really love the way you look," he told her. "I love everything about you, especially this bare pussy. It is so beautiful, I can't believe I get to taste its sweetness. I can't believe I get to see so lovely a thing." Olivia was beaming watching Rob attend to her and loved hearing what he said about her.

"Thank you for letting me taste you. Thank you for introducing me to your asshole." Rob said. She was slowly growing towards a second orgasm just listening to his words until finally she was called out his name.

"Right, there Rob. Don't move, Rob. Do it harder, Rob. More, Rob, more Rob. Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob!" The orgasm shook her from her center to her head and toes.

"That felt so good," she said after a few minutes. "Do you think my body is beautiful?"

"I've never seen anyone who every part of her was amazing," he said and meant it.

"Rob, please get inside me, now. I need to feel you fill me up. Fuck me, Rob. Please fuck me." Olivia was sweet, funny and very sexy but in this moment she was very vulnerable and near tears. She was vulnerable. Rob had broken down all her defenses and she was letting him see that she needed his touch.

Rob's cock had been hard and ready for 15 minutes. His first time with Olivia was going to be vanilla because he wanted to feel her close and look into her eyes when they kissed. He moved along her body and she opened her arms to welcome him. With his right hand he ran his cock up and down her slit several times capturing her moisture. He moved his cock down and found her opening at the base of her pussy, applying gentle pressure. His cock encountered momentary resistance then glided easily in like it was always meant to be there. She inhaled quickly feeling the head of his cock running along the ridges of her canal and expanding it as it moved forward. Olivia completely wrapped Rob in a sexual blanket. Her body was the vessel and he the pestle.

"Is it okay," he checked to make sure she was comfortable.

"Yes, you can go all the way in," she urged him. He pushed his cock forward and watched the slight grimace on her face as he knew she was getting used to accommodating his cock.

"Stop you're at my cervix."

"No! I know there's just a bit more," he said. His cock pushed off the side of the cervix and found the little alcove adjacent to the cervix that allowed him to lodge a few more centimeters into her deepest depth and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy at being totally filled.

"Don't move. I want to feel you in me." He wiggled his arms under her of either side. He boobs filled the space between them. He adjusted his legs for some more leverage.

He was aware of all his senses, the warmth of her body against him, her hot breath as she panted even now, the slight pulse of her blood pumping through her pussy. He was inside her and connected in body and mind. He felt her left boob with his hand believing he had discovered a portion of heaven. Of all the memories that went flashing through his mind, her couldn't remember any moment in which he felt more content or more entwined with a woman. She relaxed with him deep inside her and wrapped her arms around his neck to enjoy the next moments. Rob's cock was pulsing inside her like a F1 driver who was revving his car's engine.

"Fuck me, Rob. I'm ready for you." So Rob began the slow movements of in and out drawing out the withdrawal and insertion as long as he could.

"You feel dreamy, Uncle," she cooed into his ear. Your cock is just the way I like it." They remained together for five or six minutes until Rob could sense he was going to cum.

"I'm going to...." He got those three words out when Olivia began cumming herself and her pussy contracting on his cock, milking him vigorously.

"Should I pull out? Do you want it on your boobs?

"Don't you dare! Cum in me! You have to cum in me." A moment later, three quick loads of cum shot out, then two smaller squirts.

"I feel that," she said. "It was..amazing, Rob." She grabbed his face and kissed him for several seconds. Rob stopped moving inside her but didn't pull out.

"Can I stay like this forever," he asked?

"It'll be kind of messy when I have to pee but okay," she said giggling.

"That was truly the amazing. Thank you, you're the best. I feel so connected to you," he said.

"I did too," she told him kissing him again.

"You're a damn good fuck, Gramps." When his cock finally softened and slipped out of Olivia, Rob was sad there first was had come to an end.

"I have to think about what just happened," she told him. The both made their way to the shower, then toweled off and ignored their clothes while eating Chinese.

"Can you stay," he asked.

"A sleep over? Yeah!" And so she stayed the night and called the owner of her company to say she wouldn't be in the next. That night they spooned and he slipped inside her again while he held her boobs. It was slow and sensual and she came easily. A few minutes later, Rob came to. For an hour they held each other and discover each other's bodies. They broke from each other to sleep but before they did, Olivia said to Rob,

"Uncle, you're a pretty fuck but I think we both could stand more practice. Are you game?"