Discovering Olivia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure you want me to do the back of your thighs."

"Yeah, of course, Uncle?"

"Did she have to call me that?" So I squeezed more lotion in my hand and covered her thighs. She was so relaxed but it created strong conflict in my mind when my hand grazed the underside of her bottom.

"Oooh, yes Rob you have a great touch," she said as the words created tension in my swimsuit.

"That it so nice, I think I could fall asleep," she crooned. When I finished the other leg, I snapped the cap onto the lid of the bottle.

She heard the noise and without opening her eyes or lifting her head she casually said. "You know, I feel so yummy, right now, and don't want to move, would you be a dear and spread that lotion on my bottom too. You're practically my uncle so it's no big deal if you do it."

"On you're bare cheeks," I said completely flustered. I felt so embarrassed saying "bare cheeks" because I spoke the real problem out loud. Was putting suntan lotion just a proxy for fucking her and if it was, was Olivia telling me to apply the lotion really telling me she wanted me to fuck her?

"No biggie, Rob. It just my bottom. I mean everyone on the beach has one. What's the big deal if you put lotion on me. I mean we are out in the open. Taking care of me? Please?" I looked at her perfect ass cheeks. They were muscular, firm, totally unblemished and dimple free. They gracefully curved from her back to the top of her legs and I was convinced there had to be some mathematical formula like Pi, the golden ratio or the Pythagorean theorem that described the perfection of her bottom. It was painful seeing how each cheek perfectly flowed into the crevice of her ass ravine and I wished I was the string nestled at the bottom of those feminine orbs of perfection.

"Come on, Rob. I'd really be grateful. I don't mind if you touch me there." I snapped out of my ass trance.

"Olivia, I'm not sure that I can trust myself and I'm almost related."

"Rob, that's why I can trust you, implicitly. It's okay. I want you to," she said with a silkiness in her voice I feared could convince me of anything. I was torn. It seems wrong? It's not like we were relatives and we were both adults. It's not like I was touching her boobs or worse. Olivia was 28, a working woman with a career and could make her own decisions. If I didn't know her Dad I wouldn't done it in a heartbeat? I mean, my god, I'm not forcing myself on her. I'm doing her a kindness, really, by looking after her. On the other hand, something in my head said "Danger, Rob Robinson." I should tell her, it would be better, if she did it herself. I knew she was laying a devious trap. I saw the trap as I was heading towards it and I put the lotion on her ass anyway. I'm such a shit. When presented with the moral dilemma of do the right thing or sexuality perfection I chose the sex every time. A pretty girl will always wins out. What's so bad about lotion, anyway. It's a nothing, I rationalize. It's just hands rubbing every inch of a perfect goddess ass, millimeters from her asshole. Nothing to see here.

"Come on Rob, it's just lotion on my skin," the she-devil, urged me on. "I'm not asking you to fuck me." That snapped me out of it. I swear I heard her say 'yet' under her breath. I squirted lotion in my hand and gingerly placed it on one cheek. As soon as I touched her I knew I was done for and going to rub it over every inch of her ass, twice. Her lovely ass was warm and the lotion was cool. Ooooh, my god, it felt so nice to touch her. I was hooked and there was nothing in my mind except how do I get between those perfect cheeks. I squeezed her ass while applying the lotion and I know my fingers must have penetrated her crack. She didn't even flinch. I definitely separated her cheeks and I saw her twirled, pink corkscrew asshole. Again, no objections came from Olivia. My heart was pounding right out of my chest because now I knew she wanted this too so I put another dollop of lotion on her other cheek and massaged it in. I would have done this all day. I simply have no words to describe this fucking, fantastic foreplay. It was for me anyway. I snapped the cap back on the bottle and looked at the ocean and wished I could start it all over again. I thought about kissing one cheek but said in a voice that cracked, "That's it Olivia." I couldn't stand up because my cock was too swollen.

"Uncle Rob, thank you. That was dreamy good she oozed. I might just have to have you do it all over me, next time. You know before I put on my suit." I hadn't cum without touching myself since I was a teenage but at that moment I had to fight the urge. After an hour of Olivia sunbathing on her back and then her front she said.

"Walk the beach with me." I figured the breeze near the ocean would help clear my thinking because I was sure I could feel testosterone coursing through me. Olivia looked spectacular in the tiny, white bikini and she sat up with her knees bent and her legs covering the small triangle of cloth covering her best parts. I imagined the bikini fabric clutching her, giving a hint of what was below. She stood and reached her hand towards me, which I took, standing.

"I love walking the beach. Walk with me, Uncle Rob?"

"Why do you call me that, I'm not really your uncle, Olivia."

"I don't care, it sounds splendid."

"I guess."

"I like the idea of having an Uncle Rob looking after me, while my parents are away. I guess I don't feel so lonely now because I know you're here. You will be, right Rob?"

"I'm glad to look out for you." We wound our way along the water's edge avoiding the waves and other beach traveler on an opposite route. The constant looks by others beach goers suggested we made people wonder. Olivia looped her arms around my right arm and held me as we walked. This is what lovers do but I didn't stop her. Her body felt amazing against me.

"Can I ask a personal question, Uncle Rob?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"I mean, like, it's really personal. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I've had plenty but none currently."

"That's, good to know," she thought for a moment. "Well, I don't mean good. No, I mean it's good. I mean it's good you've had girlfriends. I mean I don't know if you had, had them but it's good."

I chuckled that she was flustered and fumbling for words, "Yeah, I've had lots of woman and girlfriends in my life."

"Do you like having sex?"

"Olivia, now that's a personal question."

"Sorry, you interest me. I mean you're my Uncle and I was just wondering if you still like having sex. I wanted to know if you still enjoy it." I shook my head and sighed at Olivia.

"You're very nosy. Has anyone ever told you that."

"I'm just interested to know if it's something you still like. I'll tell you about myself first, if you want. I like to fuck. No, love it. Its fun. It's exciting. I adore being naked with someone. You really find out about a person. If I can, I want to do it a lot. You know with the right guy, or guys of course. Not just anyone."

"Okay, I get it. You like sex."

"I think about sex all the time. It motivates what I do. So I love it. There's a difference."

"What's the difference?"

"Liking sex is you do it if the opportunity presents itself. Loving sex is when it's something your seek out and make part of your day to day life," said Olivia.

"Good to know."

"So....," she asked waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, I love it too. A guys problem is they always don't have the choice. Women my age have to still be interested. Not all woman are interested or at lots of them want to hide their bodies. I suppose I get it. Guys are just there. Woman are expected to be hot."

"I couldn't imagine not being interested in sex. I mean my body makes me think about it. If I find a guy I like, I want to have sex all the time. You know. I want him to really be into me. I get off on that. I probably shouldn't tell you this but I have a very high libido and am horny all the time." We walked further, saying hi to the people as we walking past. Olivia got lots of looks. Her bikini did make her look fabulous. I kept giving a look back to watch her bottom move when we walked.

"Can I tell you something," she asked?

"Are we going to be totally honest?"

"Yes, but listen to me and stop interrupting." I shut up and let her talk because she had something on her mind. I hadn't enjoyed being with someone so much, in a long time and I didn't want to spoil that. I liked her voice, the way she spoke and being together on this beautiful beach. I let her tell me what ever she wanted to say. It was exciting having a girl talk about sex.

"Uncle Rob, I love bikinis because I get to show off but I wish this was a nude beach. That's what I'd really like to be doing now. If my parents were here I could never wear this bikini because they don't see me as a sexual person. It's so nice be myself with you."

"That's what uncles are for. Wow, that's weird. I'm sorry."

She laughed at my comment. "That is what Uncles are for! So Uncle, do you think I have a nice body?"

"My god, Olivia is there anything you won't ask me?"

"Well, do you?"

"I'm not going to lie to you though every instinct says that I should. You're spectacular." She smiled.

"You don't think my butt looks weird." I understood that she was asking about the parts of her body she was had the least confidence in.

"Oh god, no. You have to know your bottom is totally amazing!"

"Do you think my boobs droop?"

"Olivia, your boobs are perfect."

"Nothing's perfect, Uncle."

"That's absolutely not true. You're boobs are perfect. That is a fact."

"No I like hearing you call them boobs but do you think I'm sexy? I mean when you see me do you think, wow she's sexy. I want to do her in the ass."

"Olivia I can't admit to that. There's a code among Uncles."

"Oh, so you admit you want to do me in the ass. Pretty clever, Uncle, dropping that hint. I'll bet you want to lick my asshole too, right?" Rob frowned at her.

"Olivia. no."

"You're saying I'm not sexy."

"It's incredibly uncomfortable to answer?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm your Uncle and I'm 62 and every response is the wrong answer. What ever I say will be very bad."

"So," she asked? "Am I sexy?" I shook my head trying to determine if it was even right to answer.

"I hope you don't regret asking me but yeah, you're amazing. You're unbearably sexy."

"What do you mean unbearably?"

"I mean I can barely be around you because of how you make me feel and that makes me question my morals. It means I want to be around you all the time. It means, yes, I wish I could do you in the ass if you must know and I would love it. I'm a horrible person."

"Oooh, thank you Uncle Rob. You're definitely the best. Can I tell you something else?"

"You're going to make it worst?"

"If I were to get this bikini wet, I'd look totally naked, isn't that cool? Wouldn't that be so cool to wear a bikini but everyone could see all of you. I think about being naked in front of people all the time and I get so creamy thinking about strangers seeing me naked or even having sex in front of them. 'Cause I know I look good. You'd tell me the truth right, if I didn't look good. You do think I look good."

"Olivia. I can't imagine there is a world in which you don't look good."

"Do you want to know something else?"

"What? Do I have a choice?"

"I would so let you do me in the ass if you wanted to. I think you're dreamy."

"Olivia! Jesus! I could be arrested."

"I'm not 16 I'm 28. You can't get arrested. Don't be stupid."

"Well, your Dad sure would be pissed at me."

"He'll have to live with it. It's my life, now. I'm going to live it how I want. You know what else. I shave my pussy perfectly smooth, I thought you needed to know that. It's so cool walking on this beach I feel like I can tell you anything. It feels so good to be totally honest with you."

"I've been told that's when your naked it frees you to be totally honest with people."

"Oh yeah. That makes sense. Maybe, I'm supposed to be a nudist. That would make sense, right? That would explain why I want other people to see me naked. Did you ever see a person and say, 'I want that person to see me naked'. I do that all the time."

"It different for woman. They could be naked and it would be scandalous but sexy and they'd get away with it. If a guy did the same thing he'd be a criminal, a pervert. On the other hand I've always felt that the greatest intimacy with a woman comes when she wants me to see her naked."

"That's so beautiful," Olivia said. "I never thought about that but your right, that makes it really special doesn't it? How come you never got married. Do you wish you did?"

"I love being with woman but I never wanted marriage. I felt it would block me have new and better sexual experiences. I didn't want the marriage to block those opportunities."

"You deserve someone who longs to have you see them naked?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said sadly. "but there is less and less likelihood that will happen. Life seems so meaningless to me if attraction goes out of it."

"Rob, everyone needs someone. When I find someone special I'm going to make sure they see me naked as much as I can. You've made me want to cry, you're are so sweet."

"Some guys want sex a lot. It seems like its the only thing on their minds but we're just craving intimacy with a woman. We want someone to talk to and listen to us. I'm kind of like that. When you have sex with a guy, you're tell him they are wanted," Rob said.

"When I care about someone I want them to be happy, healthy and taken care of and I think sex is a core part of that."

"I agree."

"Do you want to see me naked, Rob?"

"Olivia, I'm uncomfortable with the question," Rob said.

"It's a legitimate question, be really honest, I'm won't be mad no matter what you say, Rob. Besides you've already told me you want to do me in the ass. So that kind of answers it."

"Olivia, how can I truthfully tell you how I feel? It's very uncomfortable. I'm in my sixties, your in your twenties. Anything I say is unfair to you. You deserve a future." Rob said.

"I deserve to be happy, so why don't you let me worry about what's unfair to me. If you hadn't figured it out, I like older guys. You're good, sweet and thoughtful. You don't have to prove anything and your appreciative. What girl wouldn't like a guy like that? So I ask you again. Would you want to see me naked?"

"You win, Olivia. Yes...yes. Of course, yes I would like to see you naked. Are you happy? What guy in his right mind wouldn't?"

"Wonderful, now I'm very happy."

"I think you're fucking amazing and I would love to see you naked. It's been way too long since I was this excited about a person so yes, I want to see you naked. There you made me say it. I'm officially a dirty old man because all I can think about is seeing you naked."

"That wasn't so hard. Maybe you'll get your wish. I'd like to see you naked, too. First, I'd like to know, if you liked it when you applied lotion to my bottom?"

"You keep finding ways to make me uncomfortable. I admit it, yes, I loved it! It was one of the best experiences of my life."

"Did I make you hard?"

"Olivia, do I have to tell you everything?"

"Yes, I insist on complete honesty. I want to know everything you're thinking, feeling and what gets you excited. I want you to know the same about me."

"Okay, all I could think of at that moment was ripping off your bikini and having my way with you in front of everyone."

"Ooooh, really kinky. I like it! Do you know what I wish we could do right now?"

"What?"

"I want us to take off our swimsuits and walk the beach, naked."

"You're scandalous."

"Rob you're saying you wouldn't walk hand in hand with a fucking, hot, totally naked chick?"

"In a heartbeat. Then I would spend the rest of the evening in jail for indecent exposure."

"I was beginning to wondered about you. Just imagining doing it so I get wet." They returned to their beach towel and lay in the sun for another hour before pick up and returning to the car. Rob put his t-shirt and shorts on but Olivia didn't bother, when they were all packed up, Olivia stood wrapped her arms around Rob's neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"This has been the best day, Uncle Rob. I learned so much. Thank you!"

"No, thank you, Olivia. I thoroughly enjoyed the day. I'd love to do it again."

"Do you like me," she said.

"Yes.

"But do you like, like me?"

"You're very nice, and yes I like, like you a lot. I find you attractive and you have a beautiful body. I don't think I should be saying any of this to you but you wanted total honesty so there it is." She smiled from ear to ear.

"Damn right, I'm beautiful," throwing out her hip to pose. They drove back to the condo.

"I'm here at number 32A." She kissed him when they said goodbye. Rob didn't hear from her again for over two weeks.

'Meet for coffee 11:30am. I've got time.' came a text. Rob assumed it was Black Crow Coffee because that was the closest and he found her sitting in the back reading a book. She was dressed in her normal tight fitting clothing with a hint of cleavage. When she saw Rob striding towards her a broad smile came over her.

"Hi, Rob!" She stood and pulled him in for a kiss. This one was soft and sweet.

"I've missed you. Why didn't you text, me?"

"I didn't know if I should."

"Of course you should. Didn't you have fun with me?"

"Of course but it's awkward asking you out," he said. I don't want to assume anything."

"Well, you're not assuming. Did you learn anything from the beach? I think you're nice looking, your interesting, kind and as for being a dirty ol' man, it wouldn't be any fun if you weren't." Rob looked at her quizzically, shaking his head and said,

"I need coffee, do you want something?"

"Can I have water?"

"Sure," he said. Rob was at the counter for a few minutes before returning with a piccolo, muffin and water.

"Olivia can you clear something up? Are you telling me you want me to date you?"

"You take time to catch on Gramps. Don't you recognize when a girl is being seduction anymore? Yes. I want you to date me and a whole lot more. It's not really dating, it's called hanging out."

"Why me? You could literally have any guy," Rob asked.

"Yes, I could but I want you. Why does anyone like anyone? I think your a nice guy. We can have fun together, you seem smart and I'm hoping to find a nice looking dick under your clothes because I have a feeling its got a new job. What do you, think Uncle?"

"Your serious?" She shook her head yes, smiling and looking angelic.

"Look are you interested in me. I mean as a person. Not just an amazingly beautiful woman."

"Of course."

"Me too. So lets hang out."

"That would be amazing," he said. "I can't believe this. I'm really excited."

"Stranger things have happened, Uncle. Can I call you Uncle Rob," she said in a baby voice. He laughed at her.

"If you must." She smiled broadly, like a cat that just caught a tasty treat.

"So when was the last time you fucked a chick?" He choked on the coffee.

"What?"

"You heard me. I want honesty. I'm just trying to figure out if you still know where things are."

"I still know how everything works."

"Rob, probing to see if you're ready for full on, crazy, possibly illegal fornication and a possible relationship if we really like each other. I'm not looking to get married but a nice, mature boyfriend, would be amazing willing to try anything would be nice. Do you think your Grandpa enough?"

"You're a real pill, aren't you."

"Actually, I come with a lot of pleasant benefits and I have the feeling you'll enjoy my kind of drama."

"The last time I had a relationship was four years ago."

"With a woman younger or older?"

"My age but she was too bashful and couldn't do it with the lights on or ever think of anything beyond PIV. Naked was not her thing. I told her it wasn't going anywhere for that reason alone."