Discovering Olivia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully washed and newly aroused, we returned to our bed where she told me, she want me as her first anal. I immediately confessed my adoration of her ass but admitted I was clueless. I didn't know what to do. She gently instructed me into how to lubricate her with my fingers, then on my own member. Of course I was super hard so she told me to hold my cock at its base and against her asshole. She would push back against me. That way she could control the insertion. When I felt my cock easing into her tightness, it was a transcendental moment for both of us. Our first time was anal had begun. It would transform the rest of our sex life. The pleasure was indescribable and in that moment we share our love for each other.

The whole experience was effortless for Ginny, despite the large size of my cock. She had no discomfort and her asshole seemed gobble up my cock. It was like she had complete control over her asshole, relaxing her muscles at will and almost letting me fall inside her. There should be no misunderstanding she was tight but the feeling of my rigid member easing its way up her colon was beyond description. To me so much of it was the mental aspect. Knowing I was up her ass and seeing my thick cock open up her asshole. It became a regular part of our lovemaking, her perfect back passageway fit my cock perfectly. As I thrust into her, I would often stick my fingers into her pussy and rub her clit. She loved the feeling of being completely filled and then had sloppy energetic orgasm with lots of creamy fluids leaking all over me. When she started using butt plugs, it became even easier. I'd pull it out, lube her up and stick my sausage of a cock in, fucking her as hard as I wanted until she orgasmed. She loved it.

Ginny would cum the hardest during public displays of sex. Whether it was at a nude beach, a hotel pool, a field, or a music concert, she becomes incredibly aroused and sexually ravenous in these situations. That's why we had to do anal in public. It was the hottest thing we could think of. Ginny's desires constantly evolved and she is currently fixated on finding like-minded couples for group sex. She fantasizes about me up her asshole, another cock fucking her pussy and a woman making her lap her cunt. The idea of being completely filled consumes all her sexual fantasies.

Despite her insatiable appetite, Ginny still had a classy and elegance in all aspects of life. My parents were quite well-off and offered us access to their Florida home during the summer and their northern home in the winter. Our own home is located in an affluent neighborhood in Florida, among school age Moms who would never suspect that two sexual deviants live among them. We take extreme precautions to ensure we're health, always getting tested regularly and strictly adhering to no postings that would give away our identity or location. We never advertise on any websites or platforms; all connections are person to person. Nothing ever happens unless all parties involved fully agree up front, we value open communication and discretion above everything else.

The message from Ginny and Chad dripped with veiled intentions, promising a night of wild and reckless abandon. Olivia's excitement was palpable as she read their story.

Rob felt a tinge of unease reading that their main interest was double penetration. He wasn't sure how he felt about feeling his cock inside a woman, rubbing against another guy's cock separated only by a thin pussy wall. He knew Olivia was eager to explore some truly wild stuff but something about this couple suggested the unexpected was not out of the question. Ginny clearly was a wild card. Still, he couldn't deny the thrill of uninhibited sex.

Liv urged Rob to write back and set a date. The couples shared their testing data and agreed that given the results that condoms might be optional, once they met. Cumming on the other partner body was okay but guys could only cum in their own partner.

Arriving at the affluent house in a gated neighborhood, Chad greeted them, his expressions showed his happiness as their arrival. The extravagant size of the house only served to heighten Rob's suspicions about these rich kids with a taste for debauchery. People like that tended not to respect other's choices because they always got their way. Did this couple plan to use Rob and Liv? The image of the Marque d'Sade suddenly popped into Rob's brain. Were these two modern day Marques, viciously luring couples in and exploiting them for sexual pleasure? Were they only interested in both of us for, as the 18th century laws stated, "not using the ordinary path of procreation." While Rob was sweating the details, Olivia wasted little time getting into her character, unveiling herself on the front lawn. Her full black cat body suit left little to the imagination and potentially scandalizing any neighbors who might be watching.

Chad stood to welcome them inside. His attire was conservative, a simple white t-shirt, shorts, and boat shoes. Rob couldn't shake the feeling that there were still too many unknowns. It wasn't too late to back out. They were on the precipice of fully indulging in serious carnal activities and really engaging in swapping. Would it be too strong a drug to ignore.

"Hi, we're Olivia and Rob." Rob held out a hand to greet Chad.

"Ginny is just finishing getting dressed and will be out in a second. Come on in. You look spectacular, Olivia. I really love your see-through cat suit," Chad said with a smile. "Very sexy."

"Thanks, Chad," Olivia replied, feeling slightly self-conscious with two men scrutinizing her appearance.

"We're very glad you guys are here. Ginny and I have been so excited since you said you'd come. Lot's of couples say yes but few actually follow through."

"Well, you guys seemed nice and we have been looking to expand our circle of friends," Rob chimed in.

"Can I get you guys something to take the edge off. Rob saw a large selection of expensive liquor bottles on the cadenza plus a plate of pre-rolled joints. "Ginny and I always find it easier when we're meeting new people to have a drink. I like Old Fashions. You guys?"

Moments later, Ginny emerged from the bedroom, her outfit living up to the stories they heard about her. She walked directly at Olivia with open arms, giving her a hug and big kiss on the lips. Nothing was held back as she pressed her ample boobs against Olivia and welcoming her to their home.

"I hope you don't mind, Olivia, but it's my nature to be affectionate. I can't help myself," Ginny said before moving to Rob hugged and kisses him too.

"When Chad mentioned dressing sexy for the evening, he wasn't exaggerating," Olivia said. "That is pretty hot." Ginny's clingy plaid dress left little to the imagination. The spaghetti straps barely held up two plentiful cups overflowing with 34C boobs and an generous cleavage. The back of the dress was a crisscross of string, leaving most of her back exposed and showing off toned muscles. But the true definition of "slutty" came from the tartan skirt, pleated, flared and swishing sensually with every move. It covered only half her bottom and only reached the top of her perfectly shaved, bare vulva. In fact, the whole skirt was just a pretense because she was best described as naked from the waist down.

Unable to help herself, Ginny went in for another round of hugs and kisses with Rob and that was when Olivia notice the flash of color peeking out from the end of a butt plug deeply lodged in her cute backside. It seemed the evening was going to be even potentially wilder than advertised.

Rob's was overwhelmed by the attention he received from Ginny. She simply had no trace of modesty and her eyes sparkling mischievously as she sized him up. He felt like she was a butcher working out how she was going to carve him up but she was really pretty so in the end he didn't mind a bit.

"It's pretty daring, isn't it?" she laughed, referring to her dress. "I love this outfit. I've worn it twice and once to dance clubs. We almost got thrown out of it so I thought it'd be perfect for tonight. Don't you just love the way my pussy is just out there. I adore being naked."

Olivia chimed in, "I thought I was daring but I doubt I'd have the balls to pull that off."

"It makes me so horny knowing everyone can see my bare pussy," Ginny purred, running fingers up and down her two outer labia lips. "Even more, I love getting fucked up the ass, so showing off my butt is a complete turn on."

Olivia had to ask, "Am I seeing a butt plug tucked up in there?"

Ginny smirked, "Yes, that's my special surprise. I just adore anal and this keeps me always ready for fun. I'll let you take it out later, if you want, Olivia." She gestured towards the couch. "Come on and sit down, guys. Chad, could you get drinks? What do you guys want?" As they headed to the living room, Rob's eyes were glued to Ginny's swaying hips.

"Actually, I changed my mind, we should do a quick tour of the house, so you know where everything is and then have drinks?" said Ginny as she took Olivia's hand and Rob followed leaving Chad making drinks. They did the quick tour of the bottom floor to know where bathrooms were, the guest bedroom and playroom.

"Olivia, you look stunning," remarked Ginny. "I definitely have to get one of those suits. Chad don't you think Olivia is just so gorgeous?" she yelled out. "I love your boobies! They absolutely perfect," she said as she squeezed Olivia's two tits. "Mine are soft and squishy. They'll be hangers in a few years which Chad will love. He likes it when I tell him smack them around. It can be a real turn on."

Returned to the living room, Ginny dropped into a plush chair, her legs spread wide open, her bare sex gapping for the benefit of Rob, who sat across from her. 'Ginny simply didn't care that anyone saw her pussy,' Rob thought. The subdued lighting of the room was comforting as Ginny sipped a margarita, watched Chad serve Olivia a Negroni then Rob a vodka rocks with lemon. He had an Old Fashion. They talked as Ginny played the complete exhibitionist.

"Thank you for inviting us over. This is a very nice house," Olivia said with a warm smile.

"We're pretty lucky my parents let us use their house. They've several and we switch every six months. We're responsible for the upkeep on each, so my parents have no worries. It works out for both of us," Chad explained.

Olivia nodded in understanding and then Chad cut to the business at hand. "Hypothetically, if the four of us decide to play tonight, what should I know about both of you? What turns your on?" Chad leaned toward Olivia. "Let's get real here," he say directly. "What kind of sex do you guys like?"

Rob and Liv exchange glances, the thrill of stepping into this new experience was thrilling. "Anything and everything," Olivia reply boldly. "We're not afraid to experiment, to push boundaries and indulge in something new. What do you have in mind."

Liv's body shuttered at the thought of all the wild, uninhibited encounters. The thrill of being watched, of turning each other on and exploring new forms of pleasure together in threesomes. Rob's cock may not be as large as Chad's rumored measurement but he can sure use it, even when I just can't get enough. Ever felt like that, Ginny?"

Ginny's eyes widen at Olivia's admission. "Is Rob your sugar daddy?" she asks incredulously.

Liv laughed, shaking her head. "No, no, no. Rob is so much more than that. He's my partner, my lover, my confidant. No amount of money could ever compare to how he makes me feel. After meeting Rob, I'm obsessed with cultivating an amazing sex life. That's why we decided to explore friendships and incorporating like souls into our activities. Make no mistake, we only do things together. Rob will always be by my side. Being with him has made me realize I don't want anyone else, even if we fuck other people. And yes, sometimes feelings do happen but maybe we'll like that if it happens."

Olivia continued, "I relish that Rob wants me in every way possible, free from society's expectations and judgments. With him, I can be a sexy little minx, experimenting and indulging without worrying about always being an adult. Daddy always has my back, keeping me safe and fulfilled in every way possible and that's why I love him."

Ginny let out a breathless sigh, her eyes wide with excitement listening to Olivia. "That is soooo cool," she exclaimed, her voice laden with awe. "I want that, too."

Rob turned to everyone, his expression curious. "What about you guys," he asked?

Chad hesitated before speaking, his tone sounded full of reminiscence. "To be honest, we can appreciate everything you guys have said. I was really inexperienced when I met Ginny. She was the first girl I french kissed and I knew nothing about sex, let alone a woman's body. But she was patient with me, guiding me and told me what felt good to her. She's incredibly vocal and it only made me want her all the more."

Ginny smiled at Chad, nodding in agreement. "Thanks, baby."

"Although Ginny was much more adventurous than me, I didn't want to hold her back or ruin any experience for her. So I just said yes to whatever she wanted, even if it seemed scary or risky. I still do today and its always been good," Chad admitted with a chuckle. "But throughout it all, there were moments where I thought we might get into serious trouble or Ginny might get hurt. Like the day we met on the beach. We'd never done anything like that before and wondered what we might do if the police showed up. Even now, I know your eyes are all over Ginny's beautiful body but I also know how much she wants you to look at her so it turns me on," he said.

"I never anticipated how much Ginny would push me sexually," Chad said. "She's always coming up with new ideas to do and have fun. It was her idea for anal at the beginning and now it's our favorite sex. She knows how to prepare herself so my big cock just glides right in. I'm constantly amazed at what she can do and how good our sex is. My cock is big but she takes it all and makes me feel good about myself. I love putting my hands into her pussy and make her feel completely filled. She's truly a marvel. Maybe Rob and I could totally pack up Ginny tonight? You see, babe, you're just so amazing not to be shared with others and I know you'll always be this confident and this beautiful."

"Oh, baby I going to cry," Ginny said.

"Honestly, Ginny didn't always see herself as attractive. She used to think she had a fat body and people were only looking at her because she was naked and had her big titties out but one day it hit her; she really looked amazing!

So if you guys want to be friends who fuck, we'd love that. We could start with dinner and end up in the hot tub. Just getting to know each other is cool too -- we don't have to jump right into anything if you're not feeling it. It's all cool."

Rob thought for a moment before asking, "So is this anything you two are doing to improve your own relationship?"

Ginny's voice was filled with excitement as she spoke. "I really love Chad," she said, holding back tears while she spoke. "I feel so close to him. And if I can use my body to make him happy, then that's what I'm going to do. He always treats me like the most special person in the world, and he's always making sure I'm protected."

Rob nodded in agreement as Ginny spoke. "You guys seem really nice," he said, turning to Olivia. "I'm happy we got together."

From the first bite of dinner, Rob was pleasantly surprised by Ginny's cooking skills. The salmon was perfectly baked and topped with a rich butter sauce, accompanied by tender broccoli and crispy Parmesan potatoes. To wash it down, they enjoyed a smooth California Sauvignon Blanc. The couples shared more information about each other over dinner, finding common interests and things to bond over. They might have been young but they really did have the same goals around sex and growing with their partners.

Rob and Olivia were amazing by Ginny and Chad's travel experiences, other cultures, and food. Growing up with wealthy parents had its perks, and there was always interesting stories during their conversation. For dessert, Ginny served a simple French Vanilla ice cream drizzled with warm butterscotch sauce. It was a refreshing change from the typical hot fudge topping and added an air of sophistication to the meal.

Chad offered to make drinks for everyone after dinner, prompting Olivia to speak up with a bold suggestion. "Not to be too forward," she began, "but what if we took our drinks to the hot tub? Would it be too much for me to suggest we all get naked? I think it would be a fun." Ginny's eyes sparkled with excitement, "I'm so glad you suggested that, Liv." she said. "I'm dying to see you guys naked."

"You would," Chad replied with a chuckle, earning a round of laughter from the group. "Speaking of ideas, I have a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich, we can sip outside," Chad suggested.

"Sounds great," Rob chimed in eagerly.

"Before we indulge, you guys can use the spare bedroom to change," Ginny offered. "I'll clean up." Rob and Chad headed to their separate rooms but Olivia stayed to help Ginny clean up. As they worked, Ginny grew more and more animated about the evening. Rob and Chad returned to the kitchen, Rob looking as toned as ever and Chad sporting that formidable, thick meatloaf between his legs.

"Since you guys are already naked we should just strip right here, what do you say, Liv?"

"I'm good," and she quickly peeled the cat suit right off while Ginny, mostly naked, finished the job.

The nude couples walked to the deck. Tiny festival lights accented the area, giving just enough light so they could still see each other. Chad tagged behind with the single malt and four glasses.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this Olivia but oh my god, your tits are just perfect," Chad exclaimed!

"Chad," Ginny chastised him!

"Thanks, Chad," Olivia blushed feeling self conscious.

Turning to Rob, Chad asked, "I'm sorry about commented on your girlfriend's body?"

"I don't control Liv's body, she can say if she appreciates it or is offended," Rob replied.

"Sorry," Chad said to Olivia. "I didn't mean to offend."

Sensing some awkwardness, Ginny spoke up. "What if we all agree that nice comments about each other's bodies are always welcome? I wouldn't mind hearing sexy or ever dirty comments about my body."

"That's completely fine with me, too" Olivia spoke up, her voice now brighter. "Because let's face it, 99% of the attention is going to be on us girls anyway and everyone should, call me Liv."

Turning to Ginny she said, "What do you think of this jewelry, Ginny? Everyone's eyes were drawn to her smooth, buttery labia and puffy clit. She wore stunning gold medallion erotic jewelry, featuring two hands clasped above her vulva and several semi-precious jewels hanging in front of her labia. Two delicate gold chains connected on either side of her labia and disappeared into her ass. With a proud smile, Olivia stretched out her arms turned about to showcase the full package, earning enthusiastic applause from the group.

"I love it. It's beautiful jewelry," Ginny exclaimed, admiration in her voice. "You'll have to tell me where you got it."

All eyes went to Ginny and now everyone had a good look at her body. Her boobs were large and pendulous, 35C, topped with large circular areolas and thick nubby nipples. They drooped on her chest but they still made you wish you could suck them. She pirouetted to show off her butt plug, bending over and with both hands, spread apart her fleshy cheeks.

"Is that uncomfortable?" Olivia asked curiously.

Ginny laughed and shook her head. "It used to be but I slowing worked my way up to this larger size. Now I forget I even have it inserted. It's bigger than Chad's cock so it trains me to accommodate him. In fact, I've become quite the anal addict lately and craving Chad's cock inside me. I wouldn't know what I'd do if Chad didn't want to butt fuck me."