Discovering Olivia Ch. 06

Story Info
Older man meets a younger woman and his world opens up.
11.9k words
4.73
3.1k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers

Arnie and Cecilia Miller were the favored uncle and aunt of Olivia, whose upscale condo, she was using as her temporary residence in Florida. The older couple was scheduled to arrive the following weekend, and Rob anticipated their visit with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. It would be the first time someone close would have the opportunity to pass judgment on his relationship with Olivia. The one thing he dreaded was the look he fully expected from Arnie. The look that said, "Asshole, you are such a pervert. You are such a fucking pervert, fucking my innocent niece."

As the days ticked off the calendar, Rob's nervousness became noticeable even to Liv. Arnie's temperament was common knowledge in her family with countless stories of his sharp, philippic tongue and razor wit that could eviscerate a person like a hot knife through butter. Even Rob had experienced it before because sometimes friends don't always see eye to eye. Given the significant age difference between the couple, he could anticipate condemnation from his friend. The questions was, was it insurmountable.

Olivia sensed unease and concern but did her best to reassure him. "Rob, don't worry so much," she said soothingly, placing a comforting hand on his arm. "My uncle may appear old-fashioned but he loves me and will change when he sees my feelings for you. I'm sure of it."

Despite her reassurance, Rob couldn't shake the feeling of dread which took up residence in the pit of his stomach. He'd always respected Arnie, even when their opinions differed. The guy was a smart successful business man and no one achieved that kind of success without being a keen judge of people. That was the part of Arnie he hoped would shine through. This time it was personal for Rob, it involved his relationship with Olivia, and that was something dear to his heart.

Rob paced nervously as he met Olivia at the Miller's condo ahead of Arnie and Cecilia's long-awaited arrival. When the door opened and Arnie and Cecilia entered the foyer, everything went on pause in Rob's world. A wide smile broke across Arnie's face when he saw his friend, Rob. He dropped his luggage to walk over and enveloped him in a warm bear hug.

"Rob, my buddy! It's so good to see you," Arnie exclaimed boisterously, filling the room with his loud commanding voice and animated energy. "And Olivia, my darling beautiful niece, you look more lovely every time I see you." His genuine affection for each of them eased some of the tension Rob felt but he feared the next few hours would seriously erode those feelings.

Taking advantage of the momentary tranquility, Rob greeted Cecilia with a hug and kiss and took their luggage to the master bedroom. Her aunt and uncle settled on the couch after their travels and were please to find hot tea waiting for them but Rob quickly noticed the curious look on their faces as the question of Rob's presence dawned on them.

"So, Rob," Arnie casually began, his tone light, yet layered with innuendo. He almost didn't want to hear the answer to the obvious unasked question.

"What brings you to our condo? I didn't know, the two of you knew each other. Have there been any exciting developments since we last saw each other? Perhaps you've finally settled down with a charming older woman?"

Rob exchanged a rapid glance with Olivia, their eyes betraying knowledge of all that had happened between them. Olivia jumped in to save Rob and respond, her voice composed and confident.

"Well, Uncle Arnie, it's an amusing story. Rob and I have actually been in a relationship for quite some time and I can confidently say that we are incredibly happy together." There it was, out in the open, bold face and laying there for Arnie and Cecilia to take a good look at. The older couple exchanged puzzled glances at the unexpected admission of a relationship. Rob could see anger percolating inside Arnie, as he paused and considered his next words.

"Is this true, Rob?" Arnie asked, his voice tinged with anger and righteousness. Rob braced himself for the judgment and condemnation he knew was coming. He'd always known that the relationship with Olivia would not be easily justified or accepted, especially by someone like Arnie, who held traditional and pietistic values in high regard.

"Arnie, I know it may be hard to fathom but our love is real," Rob replied, trying to keep his voice steady despite the emotions swirling inside him. "It may not fit into society's expectations or even your own but sometime there is no explaining who you fall in love with."

"Love? Is that what you call it? Men who date much younger woman want someone to admire them, someone they can mold, someone who makes them think they're sophisticated. There's more exploitation than love in this. I call it misogyny. I know you Rob, you don't fall in love, you fall in lust? Do you comprehend that Olivia is young and has her whole life ahead of her, while you're a used up, old fart," Arnie retorted, his tone dripping with disdain. For a moment, Rob was hurt and angry at Arnie's narrow-mindedness. Then he remembered all the obstacles he and Liv had faced together and how their love had only grown stronger because of it. He was angry, he had to justify his feelings toward Liv to Arnie.

"Arnie, yes, we are in love. And trust me, we've both questioned this countless times," Rob admitted, thinking back to all the doubts and fears they'd overcome to get to where they were now.

"Well maybe you should have continued questioning because I for one question it," Arnie stated bluntly. Fury coursed through Rob at the callous remark. How could someone who was a friend say something so hurtful and ignorant? Then Olivia's hand found Rob's, her calming touch, grounded and reassured him and soothed some hurt. Suddenly all the noise, histrionics and judgment from Arnie seemed insignificant compared to the quiet love and understanding from Olivia.

"Arnie, I know you care about Olivia, and I appreciate your concern," Rob said, trying to remain calm. "Sometimes love doesn't make sense or fit into easily explained boxes. Sometimes, you find someone who fits you perfectly and who you can really share yourself. Olivia and I have something special and that's all that matters."

"Uncle Arnie, you're taking like I'm a woman who needs to be taken care of. Like I'm not a successful person in my own right. I don't need Rob to mentor me or take care of me. I'm my own woman."

Arnie reclined in his chair, his emotions slightly less acerbic as he absorbed Olivia and Rob's words. After a moment of quiet contemplation, he let out a deep sigh of exasperation.

"I give up. What do you think, Ceci?" Arnie said to his wife, clearly ready to defer to her opinion.

Ceci smiled before speaking. "Love is a mysterious force that defies logic and reason but seeing the way they act toward each other, it's clear to me they bring happiness to each other." Cecilia moved to Rob and looked him in the eye, carefully studying him.

"And knowing Rob the way I think I do, I'm quite sure that he wouldn't do ANYTHING that would put our little Olivia at risk or take advantage of her. Would you, Rob?"

"Cecilia, that's the farthest thing from my thoughts or heart. I love Liv and frankly I've never felt for anyone, the way I feel for her."

"See there, Arnie. That's the kind of personal quality you would uncritically accept from a younger gentleman, without even knowing him. You know Rob! You've known him for a long time. You know he's a good man, deep down. He might have wasted most of his life as a Lothario, sorry but it's true Rob but there's one thing more important," Cecilia shifted to Olivia and took her hands. "Olivia loves him and is happy with him and we must put our trust in her. I believe she's quite a smart, very capable woman. That should be enough for both of us. A woman knows, Arnie," she said directly to her husband. "A woman sees through the bullshit," Cecilia sat back down on the couch resting her case.

Arnie considered the words carefully and an expression of understanding settled upon him. Olivia and Rob spent the next few hours talking with her aunt and uncle and soon it was time for dinner so they made reservations and went out. Over the next two weeks, they saw each other every day and Olivia sensed Arnie's hard exterior, softening to accept reality.

Her Aunt and Uncle's three week lay over quickly concluded when their luggage sat in the foyer for their next excursion to the Canadian Rockies and the territories of Canada. They would be going on a two week excursion ending in a months layover in Vancouver and Vancouver Island staying with friends. When Liv and Rob saw them to the airport, there were hugs all around.

What wasn't discussed and unknown to the woman, was the drink Arnie and Rob shared two days prior. The atmosphere at the bar was serious and tense when they sat for a drink, their friendship on shaky ground. Arnie made it clear from the start, he wouldn't stand for any mishandling of Rob's relationship with Olivia.

"Don't forget, Rob," Arnie's voice was stern and restrained. "I know your past and your reputation when it comes to women. They'll always be just experiences for you. It don't care that you're upfront about your intentions. It makes no difference to me. Ethical non-monogamy. Bullshit! There's nothing ethical about it. We're talking about my niece here, and I have zero tolerance for her being treated as a sexual plaything. Pay someone else and get your jollies in her pussy. My niece is special."

Rob's clear and sincere tone finally convinced Arnie but Rob conveniently left out their mutual love of nudity, extreme sexual experiences and Olivia's preference for group sexual activities. Rob's voice cracked with emotion as he spoke of his love for Olivia's gentle spirit and their emotional connection. He described her like a rare flower blossoming in his life, bringing colors he had never known before. Arnie listening attentively, nodding his acknowledgment, all the while unable to shake off the image of Rob's questionable past which he was confident would resurface. It's hard to break the habits of an 'ol fart.

Unbeknownst to Rob, Arnie had his own secret dark side. Intermixed into his personality were secret passions, untoward desires and the need for experiences which transcended societal proprieties. In the repressed corners of his mind, were fantasizes about living a life that allowed his sadistic nature to reign free. In his world, his very attractive but puritan wife submitted to his will and allowed him to teach her the pleasures of physical pain. He fantasized about stretching her naked body across wooden beams and tying her in place. He would bare hand spank her tits, her pussy and ass before fisting her pussy into fits of orgasms. It was the single thought that could always make his impotent cock come back to life. He wished he was more like Rob, who lived out his pleasures but instead Arnie's desires were locked behind his own stern morality. There was no reconciling his sordid tastes with his responsibilities to family and business. As Arnie listened to Rob's heartfelt words, he was fighting the conflicts created by his own feelings. Ultimately, he made it clear where he stood on the matter but he couldn't help feeling sympathy for Rob. He understood the allure of Olivia's gentle spirit and her radiant smile but he also knew the pain that would finally come from the reality of age, Rob's age. Where would they be, when he was in his eighties, and Liv her fifties? There was no escaping the tentacles of that truth.

It had been over a month since their trip to the nude beach but the memories of that liberating and sexy day lingered in Rob and Liv's mind, especially Liv. The couple lay entwined on the bed, Rob could feel her pent up horniness which their love making was just not satisfying. Rob could still picture Chad and Ginny fucking in front of him and he was actually allowed to join in. Olivia's fiery passion grew with each kiss, before finally telling Rob she need cunnilingus from him. It was understood, that Rob would serviced Liv any time she asked and for Rob's part, with no expectation of anything in return. There was no score keeping between them. Rob never said, "I deserve this because I did that."

He took his time exploring Liv's body, savoring the moans and gasp escaped her lips. She was more than just a mere girlfriend, she was his everything. So he lingered on her pussy while slowly trying to ring out all the unreleased sexual tension from her body, knowing that patience would result in a far more satisfying cum and maybe some release from the frustration she now felt. Rob especially loved Liv's smell this morning. It was warm and musky, it was all Olivia. When Rob finally surfaced from between her legs, her juices still beaded upon his lip, she raised a topic that got right to the point. The couple from the beach still fascinated her. Liv only heard about the couple second hand but she had to meet them, maybe reenact some of the fun Rob had.

"I'm happy to reach out to Chad and see if they're still interest but whatever we do, we do it together," he reinforced.

She nodded in agreement, suddenly bashful in her admission to wanting to see anal up close. Their relationship was built on trust and respect, and neither of them were interested in experiences that didn't involve the other but for Liv it sounded too exciting to miss.

Rob reached out to Chad to inquire about their interests and more about their background. A few hours later, Chad enthusiastically responded with an invitation Ginny and himself that they would be thrilled to host them at their house. Chad said that Rob was just the kind of cock Ginny would love to play play with. He confessed that older, fit guys had been Ginny's jam for a long time.

"Isn't that sweet," Liv tease him, "you're Ginny's Jam."

The two men continued exchanging texts, asking and answering questions over the next week. Rob suggested they exchange full background stories about themselves. Each couple would have a better idea if they wanted to meet. Within a day, Chad sent over a four-page story about Ginny and his time together, how they met and how their love for adventure got them interested in this lifestyle. Rob did the same for Chad. Ginny and Chad's story was one of passion, exhibitionism, and over the top sexual activities.

Ginny and Chad met in college, and from the very start, Ginny was apologetically herself. In fact, the first time Ginny and Chad hung out, she made Chad feel her tits and then she lifted her shirt to show them off. It was clear Ginny was very different and exceptionally free with her body. Things immediately clicked for the two of them and they became fast friends and hangout buddies. Ginny had an expansive and vibrant social network and always knew of the coolest parties on campus. If there was a kinky or naked party, you could be sure Ginny and Chad were there. She had no reservations about getting naked when ever possible and expected Chad to keep up with her antics. It was normal for their shenanigans to become the talk of the campus. She even convinced Chad to enter the college's Naked Run with her, streaking through the main grassy square of campus while body painted, as an affirmation of their artistic sensibilities.

Ginny's body was youthfully, Rubenesque, and Chad loved watching all her naughty bits move and bounce, in all directions. By sophomore year she had gained a reputation as "that crazy naked chick". Everyone thought they knew her but Chad knew she was anything but crazy, she just had an unending sex drive and everything in her life revolved finding a new outlet to express her sexual desires. As a theater major, she wrote and performed a play on campus that had her naked for three-quarters of the play. There was even a simulated sex scene which Ginny adored performing each night, in fact, she loved it whenever people watched her having sex. Having sex where everyone could watch was her favorite pastime at parties. To my disappointment she'd always chose some dumb jock to fuck her but never me.

It was the definite lack of any sex, that fast became a problem for Chad. Surprisingly it was a full year before we finally had sex. Chad remembered telling Ginny he couldn't handle being so turned on all the time and wishing he was the one she was fucking at all those parties. He couldn't take it, so he was going to have to break up. Chad confessed to masturbated three times a day just to cope with his desires for Ginny and it had become an impossible situation.

Chad had wanted to have sex with Ginny since the day she should him her tits but he was too bashful to say it out loud. Ginny for her part couldn't understand Chad. Didn't he like her that way because he never asked her to have sex. The guys at the parties sure did. She would have eagerly agreeing because she want Chad too, since their first date. I wanted you to ask me. That was it, you just had to ask. Chad felt so stupid.

That night, he came to her dorm apartment only to find Ginny totally naked on her bed waiting for him. Having seen her naked more times than he could count, this time seemed like it was the first but this time she had completely shaved just for Chad. It was a stark contrast to her normal feminist stance of natural body hair. Chad was hooked and adored how incredibly alluring she looked without pubes. He couldn't take his eyes off of her pussy.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Ginny," he confessed, still trying to process her transformation. "I wish you'd done this sooner."

"Chad if you want something, you're going to have to ask for it," Ginny told him. "A girl likes to be asked."

Then in a serious tone she demanded, "I want you to take your clothes off, Chad. Do it now." There was lust for me for the first time since being together. She stared at my body, hungrily like she never wanted cock so much in her life.

When she saw my cock she said, "You're so beautiful," running her hands gently over its generous length. "I must shave this, Chad. You have to be, as nude as I am." My heart raced with trepidation as Ginny grabbed a razor and meticulously soaped and shaved all my pubes. Then she bend me over and made my ass crack baby smooth. I don't think she knows what the word modest means.

With my body now transformed, we spent the rest of the night in a frenzy of passion doing everything but actual fucking. Ginny worshiped my cock like no girl ever did, kissing it and expertly taking it deep within her throat. She artfully brought me to orgasm multiple times, her mouth and hands driving me wild. Each time I thought she had finally drained all my cum somehow she was able to coax more out of me. I reciprocated, as best I could, desperately wanting to taste her smooth, bare vulva and make her cum. My tongue worked very hard that night and our entire evening of sex was spent in an oral feast.

"I'm sorry, Chad," she whispered as her fingers traced the hard lines of his cock. "It's your curse. Your cock is too beautiful to put inside me yet. When I have properly worshiped it, then we'll fuck." Chad knew there was no use trying to change her mind. He'd asked and this was his answer.

Chad couldn't fathom how she knew how to please him so perfectly, the first time? And as the night wore on, we both realized this was just the way it was going to be in our own insatiable life together. So we lay, limbs entwined, savored the touch and kisses of the other.

We slept in our makeshift bed of pillows and blankets on the floor because the dorm bed was too small. I told her if I could fuck her I wanted to sleep the night, at least with my cock against her pussy. So we spooned and she trapped me between her legs and held my cock high and tight. In the morning, she took charge not even letting me use the bathroom myself. Only she could hold my cock to pee, carefully shaking him dry and then cleaning completely it with her mouth. She showered me, she clean my asshole meticulously with three fingers and soap. There was nothing she wasn't willing to do. I'd never been exposed to such intimate acts of servitude. It made her so sexy because she incorporated sex into everything. It was clear Ginny was willing to do anything, so I needed to be equal to the challenge that was Ginny.

MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers