Discovering Olivia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny could only pant, still reeling from the intensity of their sexual encounter. Her legs trembled as she stood up, hearing Chad's cock make a popping noise as it was freed itself from her ass like a cork from a bottle. As she met Chad's gaze, a brief but powerful moment of understanding passed between them before they were both overwhelmed with embarrassment and emotion.

They were feeling a strong connection and Chad wished the two of them could be alone but it was more than just physical pleasure; it was a deep emotional bond that bound them in a way they had yet to fathom.

"We should clean up," Chad suggested, wincing at the aftermath of their passionate encounter. Ginny let out a nervous giggle, cheeks flushed and body still trembling. Each had drying lube and pussy juice on various parts of their bodies.

"Yeah, I suppose we should. It didn't occur to me it would be this much of a mess," Chad said.

Rob, trying to act normal, despite the charged atmosphere, said. "probably throw the sheets in the laundry, too."

Olivia was grateful for the intimacy established tonight but she was overwhelmed by the emotions she was feeling. It was like a roller-coaster of intensity and exhilaration but also a bit scary.

"Let's take it slow," Chad suggested, place his hand on Olivia's shoulder. "We probably shouldn't say or decide anything." Ginny nodded in agreement, her cheeks were flushed and she was dribbling fluids from both orifices.

They smiling and chatting as they cleaned up. Ginny's mind raced thinking about how much changed in just a few short hours. Liv's hand trembled slightly as she wrapped her arms around herself and was lost in thought.

"I'm glad we did this," Liv finally said, her voice soft and contemplative. "But it's also... overwhelming. I'm not sure what to do or say."

"We say, thank you guys! Take some time to process and recover before deciding anything," Rob suggested. "Maybe go on a weekend together, regroup, and come back to discuss our thoughts later."

"Sounds good," Chad agreed, giving Ginny a reassuring squeeze. "We'll have to plan something special for when we reunite."

The group laughed and shared hugs as they dressed after the shower. Ginny felt grateful for the new connections she made and the inner revelations.

"I don't think I've ever felt so alive," Ginny said to Rob, their eyes meeting. "I never knew I needed something like this."

"It was more than just physical pleasure," Olivia added, her voice trembling with emotion. "I feel like I've unlocked some part of me, I didn't know was there."

Feeling overwhelming love and support, Olivia wrapped her arms tightly around Ginny. They both cried a little together. Tears of joy and gratitude filled their eyes as Liv whispered, "This was an experience beyond words. I'm so grateful to have shared it with you." As they bid farewell and left the house, Rob and Olivia felt this could be the beginning of a new journey for them.

In the days that followed, Rob and Liv found solace in taking time with their emotions and reflecting on their experience. They spent hours talking, listening to each other's thoughts, and providing support as they navigated through the aftermath of the encounter. They were becoming closer and strengthening their relationship and learning how much they wanted to be together.

They decided it was time for re-connection with each other and so planned a weekend getaway to a secluded cabin in the woods, where they could be alone and focus solely on themselves.

Throughout the weekend retreat, they discovered their passion for each other was deeper and more intense than they even realized. They spent their days hiking, swimming, and exploring the lush surroundings around the cabin but their evenings were filled with laughter, talking, cooking and the simple pleasures they found in each other's bodies. The understanding between Rob and Liv grew, their bodies and minds in harmony as they explored their feelings and wants.

The weekend concluded and they prepared to leave the cabin. Rob and Liv knew that they had not only shared an incredible experience but had also built a valuable new friendship. They were grateful to have found each other and to have discovered they could reach a level of passion not achieved before. They returned to their everyday lives, with a new understanding of themselves. Their experience had been intense but they were excited to explore where their connection would lead.

The next two weeks were a whirlwind of work for Olivia, her days blending into nights as she tirelessly pushed towards deadlines and project completions but amidst the chaos, she made sure to carve out one night for herself and Rob to visit a newly opened restaurant. On Friday evening, Liv met Rob, tired yet excited to be with him, her body practically buzzing with anticipation. She eagerly threw her arms around his neck when they met outside the restaurant, his embrace was warm and comforting as he smiled broadly when he saw her.

While they were led to the table, they chit-chatted about their time apart and how much they missed each other. The dinner was delicious and the conversation flowed easily between them, as it always did, but Liv had the feeling something was amiss.

"Rob, what's going on with you? I can sense something," she finally asked, interrupting their comfortable conversation. Rob simply smiled across the table, causing Liv to question things further. She had an uncanny knack in knowing when there was a problem with a financial quarterly closing and this was just like one of those moments. As if on cue, a decadent tiramisu large enough for the couple arrived at the table including two espresso.

"I don't know if I have room for this," Liv joked, eyeing the dessert with wide eyes.

"Oh come on, just a few bites at least," Rob teased back with a guilty smile still plastered to his face.

"What is it? Why are you smiling like a jack-ass?" Liv smiled and playfully prodded. Without missing a beat, Rob slid a small black velvet box across the table towards her. Her eyes widened in shock as she looked from the box to Rob.

"You didn't," she blurted out incredulously.

"I did," he confirmed with a grin.

"You wouldn't," she continued to tease.

"I definitely would," he replied confidently.

"Why?" Liv asked softly, now overcome with emotion.

"Because I can't imagine a single day without you. Is that a good enough reason?" he said, his smiling eyes full of love and sincerity for her.

"It's more than enough," she said in a low voice, tears pooling. They both smiled, held hands and Liv took a scoop of delectable tiramisu to feed Rob. They both knew this moment would be a treasured origin story. Rob took a satisfying sip of espresso.

"Oh, and let's not forget your fucking great ass," Rob added with a wink, causing Liv to burst into fits of giggles.

"Well now, see, I understand that reason," she replied, feeling completely loved and cherished.