Discovering Robyn

Story Info
A fast moving Sci-Fi adventure with a center theme of sex.
1.5k words
4.25
2.7k
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Should you by some strange chance read this story.

Thank you Lucky-Lady.

CHAPTER ONE

Doug and Robyn should have been absolutely terrified but for some unexplainable reason they were not. The two women standing in front of them in their living room had just appeared out of nowhere. They both had a slight smile on their face and somehow emitted an aura of calm peacefulness which was holding back the terror that would otherwise have engulfed Doug and Robyn. They had not appeared instantly, but sort of materialized over perhaps two or three seconds. Their outline shimmered very slightly, as if they were not quite in focus, or perhaps they were somehow not quite solid. It was hard to explain but both Robyn and Doug knew with complete certainty that they were not from this world.

One of the women spoke. Her voice had the same ethereal nature as did her appearance. The weird thing was that her lips hardly moved at all and what movement there was seemed totally unrelated to what she said.

"Greetings. We are from another planet in another universe. We have come here because we have been assigned a special project and we need your help. Do not be afraid. We could have simply taken you but that would prejudice our purpose. We desire that you come with us of your own free will."

Doug did not doubt what she said but his male sense of logic dictated that he question them. "So, there is life in other places not just on earth? I always presumed any 'other life' would be totally different from ours, two heads and wheels instead of legs, or something unimaginably different, but you are just like us. I'm not sure that makes sense to me."

"Well let me see, how do I explain?" said the woman with a patient smile.

"You know the concept of infinity don't you. But do you truly understand its consequences? Your concept that the universe is infinite is correct. So, if the universe is infinite then there are infinite universes. I refrain from using the word 'number' because that is contrary to the concept of infinity. Infinity is actually the lack of a number. If the universe is infinite, then it logically follows that there are infinite life forms and infinite planets that are inhabited by life forms. Yes, some of them have two heads and others are unimaginably different but we are from the humanoid variety just as are you. Logic says that our humanoid form is infinite also."

Doug stammered and flustered as he tried to take this in.

Robyn thought she spotted a weakness in the story despite seeing the logic of the argument. "But how can you speak English. There are hundreds of languages just on our planet."

The women laughed then. A delightful tinkle of empathy as she answered.

"Most humanoids communicate directly through the mind as well as verbalizing. Your method, of exclusively verbalizing, has the drawback of requiring a language. With mind communication, only the thought is sent so it is received in whatever is the appropriate language for the receiver. It's not 'mind reading' because the thought has to be deliberately sent. When you speak my ear sends that verbalization to a section of my brain which converts it into a thought so I can receive it in my own language"

"Does that answer your question?"

"Umm yes I think I get that" answered Robyn.

The second woman, who seemed to be the senior of the two, now took over and said, "May we sit down?"

Doug and Robyn both nodded.

"Then let me explain why we are here and how we need your help"

"Our civilization is much older than yours. Like yours, various religions played a large part in setting the practices and cultures of our people. Also like yours, our religious chiefs sort to have power and control over people through the manipulation of rules, including attitudes to sex. In your country this manipulation has been almost completely reversed and sex is allowed, indeed encouraged, as an enormous provider of pleasure and a major driver in life. It is because of these characteristics in your country, and in you two individuals in particular, that you have been chosen for us to approach."

"To get back to our planet. Over many thousands of years our religious leaders continually dammed all manner of sexual pleasure and created a society that was trained to believe sex to be the ultimate sin. This was carried so far that eventually sex was eliminated entirely from our lives. Children were produced in laboratories using sperm and eggs extracted from persons bred for this purpose. Just prior to attainment of sexual maturity a drug releasing implant that totally suppressed sexual urges is inserted in every individual. For many centuries this was believed to be the ideal situation. More recently we have discovered other civilizations and have studied them. As a result of this study, we found that in most civilizations sex is the ultimate pleasure, and particularly this is so in your world.

The idea was then considered that preventing sexual pleasures might in fact be a very bad thing. It was decided to form a practical study group to investigate further. A sample group of 500 was chosen and from them 10 were picked to be trained as instructors to educate the whole group in sexual matters. These ten, five women and five men are to be trained by someone from your world. You have been picked as suitable for this task and that is why we are here to ask for your help. We wish to transport you to our planet so you can educate our instructors with everything you know about sexual delights."

"But how do we get there?" asked Doug.

"For how long: and how do we get back?" added Robyn.

"No need for concern, these are relatively simple matters for us. We can transport you to our planet the same way as we got here, and then return you after the course in a few weeks' time. You won't need to worry about involving anyone else as we will return you at the same point in time as you leave."

"Great" said Doug. "We have a way to live forever now!!!"

"Unfortunately not, the aging process continues unimpeded"

Robyn shook her head a couple of times and said.

"This sounds impossible. How can we travel unimaginable distances, spend time somewhere else and then return at the same moment we left!?"

That tinkle of laughter again and the first woman explained.

"You will have to be content with a very crude explanation as your knowledge level doesn't allow you to fully understand. Let's put it like this. Your concept of time and matter envisages two flat layers suspended one above the other. The reality is nothing like that. Time and matter are in fact a convoluted curving body intricately intertwined. This allows instantaneous travel of matter in both time and place."

"Do you have any further questions?"

"What are your names?" asked Robyn.

"What is the name of your planet?" asked Doug.

She sent a thought containing the name of their planet.

"I got 'Home of the Astrafonities' said Robyn "What did you get?"

"Place of Astrafonism" he replied.

"OK, let's say they come from Astrafon"

The woman added. "I don't know how to answer about our names as we don't identify individuals in that manner at all. We are going to leave you now and we will return in two hours to receive your answer as to whether you will come and help us".

With that the two women disappeared.

Robyn and Doug stared at each other.

"What do you think Robyn?"

"Would be amazing fun. Think how we enjoy watching sexy videos together. It would be a bit like that but for real; and we would have control over what happens." Robyn answered.

"You realise we would probably need to demonstrate. How would we feel about that?"

Robyn thought for a moment or two.

"I think I would be ok with that. We would be able to decide about that as we go."

"What an incredible experience. Just think; we might be responsible for bringing the joy of sex to a whole world." said Doug.

"We would go down in their history as enormously famous" Robyn giggled. "Let's do it!"

"We would be mad not to." Doug agreed.

Exactly two hours later the women reappeared in that crazy hazy way they had.

Robyn and Doug were ready with a good-sized suitcase containing a variety of clothing including the sexiest attire that Robyn possessed together with their small collection of sex toys.

The senior of the two women smiled in delight as she said "I see you are willing to come with us. Stand close to each other and put the suitcase between you."

The women moved to stand one each side with their arms around Doug and Robyn and linked their hands. They stood perfectly still with their heads tilted back gazing into space.

The suitcase and the four people disappeared.