Discovering Robyn Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex in a strange part of the universe. Full of drama and.
1.4k words
4.42
1.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO

Robyn and Doug were both bent at the waist, hands on their knees, taking in deep breaths.

"My God," said Doug.

"Oh, that was, that was, orgasmic," chimed Robyn.

They simultaneously stood upright, Doug's hand reaching out to take Robyn's. He pulled her to him, pressed her to himself his full length, and before taking her mouth, his thoughts were inside her head, "Feel that my sweet. I want you now," and then he buried his face in her neck holding onto her with all his strength.

Robyn understood what he was feeling in the very fiber of her being. It was incredible, their minds were linked. Every thought, every want, they experienced like a sexual coupling. They had arrived in Astrafon!

The two women stood there observing, smiling. Robyn and Doug shared the thought, "Do they feel what we're feeling? Are they in our minds?"

Doug suddenly spoke to the two, "Can you read our thoughts now? I feel as if we are not alone."

The senior woman's thought transferred to Doug, "Again we are not mind readers, but that said you must make an effort not to broadcast. And indeed, we are not alone," and she swept her arms out as if in a presentation, the people of Astrafon.

There before them as far as the eye could see were shimmering beings observing them. Some looked quizzical, others with hands to their lips in what looked like awe. Indeed, others had placed their hands upon their secret places looking upon them with wonderment filled faces, while others scowled and apparently judged.

"Well, just like home," quipped Doug. "I guess by the reaction on those faces, we've been broadcasting?"

Robyn reddened, so very aware of what her thoughts had been. The two Astrafon women smiled. The senior of the two, lifted her chin in the direction of the other, then swept her arms in reverse like a closing curtain, and they were alone again.

Robyn and Doug, still holding hands but with the fire of passion tamped down, looked around their environment. They were in a structure much like a minaret, a tower but not made of stone but of something that looked akin to glass. They had no understanding of how the people of Astrafon had been able to be seen on a horizontal plane. Indeed, now they could look down, they could look out, and all that could be seen was a shimmering city, much like one of their own, with its constant movement of people going to and fro attending to whatever it is Astrafonites do.

The two women motioned for Robyn and Doug to follow along behind them. A door in the wall whispered open, and they all stepped in. There was a feeling of descending but all that could be seen was rich green vistas, splashed with carpets of color which could only be flowers. There was a scent in the air like that of fresh rain. It was as if everything surrounding them was to give them comfort and a sense of ease. The feeling of descent stopped. Not like an elevator feeling at all, but just the absence of motion. A door whispered open. They stepped through and Doug and Robyn followed the two women. No thoughts passed between them.

The final passage led to a facility that had what looked like vehicles without wheels.

"They look like they hover," said Doug. "They've been working on that back home, but the going has been slow.

The woman who does most of the communicating said, "Yes, they do 'hover' as I understand you to mean. We've had them for hundreds of years. They are efficient, fast, and do not mar our environment by tainting the air that we breathe, or place heavy metals in our water."

Doug looked at Robyn and smiled, then said to Woman number two, while shrugging his shoulders and holding out his hands, "We have a lot to learn."

Robyn giggled. She'd decided to not participate much in the conversations until she and Doug were alone and could discuss their impressions without making the mistake of 'broadcasting' again. She was not even allowing Doug in. He had tried several times, but she'd been able to block him. She smiled a small confident smile. She was learning. She could handle this. Her pelvis was heavy with want. It was more than excitement; it was this place.

A vehicle came to a stop in front of them, and the door slid open. It did not look all that enormous on the outside, but inside it was palatial in scope. There were comfortable seats that reclined fully. No cramped legs from not enough leg room. There were elegant dishes and silver settings, and a buffet of food the likes of which they'd never seen.

"How is this possible," Doug asked?

"We control perception," Woman One said.

"I see", but he really did not. There was more here to wrap his mind around than he had ever given any thought to.

The two women invited them to partake of the food and enjoy their trip to their new home.

Doug and Robyn ate with relish. There were so many taste-tempting delights. It was hard to take a pass on anything. Then, there it was again. The feeling of heaviness in her groin. It was almost painful in an exquisite kind of way. She looked up from her plate and saw Doug, then felt his unshod foot trace up her leg and come to rest between her legs pressing against her mound. She drew in her breath. The longing ran deep to her core. Doug, judging by his mesmerized look was feeling the same.

The two women then communicated between themselves. They each had a hand placed on where the heart of woman lies. Doug and Robyn could sense there was communication but were not privy to what was said. Then woman number two waved her hand. The buffet was gone. The seats were gone. Instead, there was a king-sized bed wrapped in silk sheets and mounds of pillows.

"The trip was long. You are feeling not only your love for each other but the longing and want of many of our own people. We control perception."

With that, the two women faded from view. The small suitcase was at the bottom of the bed. Not a word passed between them, as Doug stood before Robyn and slowly undressed her.

They'd made love hundreds of times, but this was something new, something that felt sacred. Doug removed his clothes dropping them to the floor. His cock was engorged, it was bobbing, seeking. Robyn placed her fingers between her labia and withdrew fingers that ran with her nectar. Doug thought "Give them to me, I want to taste you." As if by magic Robyn's fingers were gently being sucked into his mouth. His groan filled the room, his chest vibrated with his guttural moan. He lifted Robyn by her waist, and she wrapped her legs around him as she settled herself upon him. Her sweet sugar walls kissing his shaft, enveloping him deep within. She was feeling overwhelmed by their connection. Drunk on the physical feeling of him inside her but just as drunk were her thoughts of the warmth that ran through her heart, the empathy of being one yet two.

He carried her to the wall of the craft where the view was of oceans of bright flowers. It felt that they existed just for them. He surged against her as she hugged herself to him. Her breasts were there for his mouth to pleasure. He filled her over and over again, sucking and kissing each nipple bringing each to a pleasured hard nub. Robyn's hands held his sweet face as she rained kisses upon his brow, his cheeks, his ears, constricting and relaxing her vaginal walls with every new thrust. She was not a quiet lover and that had not changed. Her cries of submission and orgasm echoed like the ripples of a skipping stone across a blue lake. Spent, they lay upon the bed. Doug pulled her to him, her head on his shoulder, his leg over hers. He pulled the silk sheet over them, and they slept. It seems they may have much to teach, but he now understood so did they have much to learn.

to be continued.