Discovering Robyn Pt. 06

Story Info
Sex in a strange part of the universe. Full of drama.
3.5k words
4.5
767
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is recommended that you start reading at part 1.

CHAPTER EIGHT

It was then that the door opened, and there stood Doug. Robyn just shook her head and said, "This is all just too rich. You say I need to be brought to orgasm as many times as my body will allow. Am I to deduce, my being bound; this is to ensure it will be done whether I want it or not?"

"No." said Ivanik loudly.

At the same time Doug said "Yes." Just as loudly.

Robyn was confused by Ivanik's response.

"Robyn." said Doug. "We are so close to achieving our goal. If you are going to have doubt we will have to take whatever steps need be taken."

"Have doubt." she said her voice on the rise. "Right, whether I want it or not."

"Come on Robyn. You know it won't be like that. We've had magnificent sex. This will be no different. Just it will be me in the driver's seat. I've gotten you through multiples before. Come on babe, you know you want me."

"Who says I'd choose you? And what you say is true you have given me a couple of orgasms in a row, but hardly to the point that I was desperate for you to stop."

"Well, why wouldn't you choose me. You love me. Believe me baby, I can deliver you simpering, whimpering, begging." He said in a voice laced with just a bit of spite.

"Do you love me Doug?"

Doug was about to say something, then closed his mouth and remained quiet.

"I understand what is necessary, and love is not part of the equation."

Doug moved in close and sat beside her and placed his hand on her mound and started rubbing her in circles while he leaned in to kiss and nibble her ear.

Robyn sighed and sent the thought, "Please stop, Doug. I understand what is needed, but it will not be you who I will choose."

"Ivanik," she said out loud, "Ivanik, please."

Doug looked into Ivanik's eyes, and he clearly saw that his care for Robyn was far deeper than his own. He shrugged his shoulders and then slapped Ivanik on the back and said, "Enjoy." At that point, Ivanik turned and knocked him on his ass. Doug struggled to his feet holding his outstretched arms in front of him.

"Hold on, hold on, big guy." Then he looked at them both and contritely said "I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. Please understand that it was my own overreaction, a kind of jealousy had hold of me." and with that Doug took his leave.

Ivanik went to Robyn and released her bindings. Suddenly they were shy of each other. Ivanik averted his eyes from Robyn's. Robyn lay there, her eyes closed. She understood they needed her to bring back to Astrafon what Zeuss had taken, and there was but a single weapon by which he could be vanquished, the return of each Astrafonites sexuality. The mesmerisation of the nation by his contrived subjugating influence needed to be stopped. She let her thoughts become unfettered and free. She rose from the bed and quietly disrobed. Then she walked into Ivanik's outstretched arms.

No words passed between them, only their thoughts. He scooped her up and walked into his room to his bed. A single 'thought' bathed them in candlelight and filled the air with the scent of jasmine and white frangipani. Ivanik held her to him and then let her slide the length of his body until her feet were on the floor. Robyn removed his clothes. She clasped his head in her hands and whispered a kiss upon his lips and sent her thoughts to dance with his. "Your every touch, my every response, they all must know and feel and experience it as their own." And with that, they removed any restraint they held over their thoughts, and allowed them to transmit to the entire nation.

Robyn smiled and thought to him, "Ivanik, let us find my Number."

He smiled as he scooped her up then placed her in the center of his bed. He covered her with his body, let her feel the weight of him, pressed his rising manhood against her center of pleasure. She spread her legs wide of their own volition in welcome just as Ivanik rose and straddled her then tossed himself sideways, so he was on his back, and she was now covering him. Their kisses feverish, their hands exploring each other's sex.

Gradually they turned until they were head to tail. Ivanik closed his lips about her clit and sucked. Robyn grasped his shaft and began to stroke his length. Then her mouth closed over the head of his phallus letting her tongue tease him until she tasted the salty unleashing of that first tear of precum. This was being sensate, and she breathed the feeling in. The liquid warmth travelled their bodies like a slow flowing river of honeyed nectar. It was then that Ivanik became aggressive in ministering to Robyn. He sucked her clit harder, then parted her lips and let his tongue snake in and out of her pleasure grotto each stroke faster than the one before. As she worked her mouth upon him, his only desire was to bring her to orgasm, and so he took her there. His hands held her tight as he tongued her, a rapier jabbing and retreating. Her taste was driving him, urging him on, and then he felt the spasm, the clutching on his tongue, as she came.

Allowing her no time of recovery, his body left hers. He dragged her to the edge of the bed and placed Robin's feet on his shoulders and impaled her with his full length. She was writhing and calling his name. She screamed out obscenities and voiced commands of how he should fuck her, this side, that side, deeper, please. She yelled "oh my god yes, Ivanik, take me there, take me there again and again." Her back arched, as he drove into her, and she ground back against him. Ivanik coaxed her to give in, to take the orgasm without him reaching his. She gave one final thrust of her hips and screamed out his name to the universe.

Her hips dropped away from him. Ivanik gently let her fall to the bed and then climbed in beside her and hoisted her from the edge of the bed into the middle. She was writhing, enjoying the sensations of being fully attended to by his touch, his mouth, his whispered words of encouragement. He took one nipple into his mouth while he fingered the other until she felt shooting little pains that travelled down her abdomen to the center of Venus. Again, her hips arched in reaction to the pulling of this tether with every suck and pinch of her nipples. Ivanik enjoyed watching his power over her body and continued driving her to yet another orgasm with no regard for his own. What would her number be? and then he brought her into her third. Ivanik brought his mouth down on hers. She grasped his head in her hands and kissed him like she was dying of thirst, and he was a newfound spring of crystal-clear water. She was still feverish, filled with unholy desire. wanting more and more. Possessed. Wanton. Carnal. Filled with primal lust as she pushed him onto his back.

Then she straddled him and with the aid of him holding his shaft for her, she sank herself down taking his considerable full length. Her hands on his belly, his hands on her hips, her head tossed back she moved on him in slow steady strokes. She undulated. She squeezed on him from her inside vaginal muscles. He was so hard but velvety soft as he rode along her internal walls. She was spraying her lubrication, coating his shaft as it slipped in and then out, then in. Again, she threw her head back as she worked him. She took her breasts in her own hands and pinched her nipples while Ivanik began lifting her and then pulling her back upon him, slowly at first then with quickening pace until he began to feel her insides again tighten and squeeze his cock. He increased the friction and there it was, orgasm number four. Again, like a man of steel he held himself off. He was tiring but her still wanting body called to him yet again. For just minutes they held onto each other.

She was still trembly with desire and wanted more from him. He had not given her his seed. He had not been vanquished by her need. He just gave her more of what she needed.

"Ivanik, please. I need you again. I need you inside. I need you to spill your power within me. Take me Ivanik the way you desire, let me be the instrument of your need fulfilled, Baby, please, I need this from you."

Ivanik then tossed her onto her stomach. His hands roughly slid up from her knees to her thighs, to her ass cheeks where he grabbed hold and kneaded and squeezed them apart, her rosebud becoming exposed, her opening showing her moisture pooling still, even after four orgasms. Seeing her arousal excited him even higher. He struck her ass in a stinging slap. She cried out. He prodded her with three of his fingers as he bit her ass cheek. When her hips rose up against him, he slapped her again and then brought his wet glistening fingers to her mouth.

"Taste how you taste without me. Unfinished. Get up on all fours." he commanded.

Robyn did as she was bid, and he quickly knelt behind her. He ran his hand along her spine to her neck and with his hand he pushed her head to the bed. She cried out in a mixture of pain and joy as he slapped her ass again, and then again, and at the pinnacle of Robyn's pain, he impaled her and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back and cried out "you are mine," and he thrust into her in mindless abandon without any thoughts of holding off or waiting for her to catch up. Robyn knew that it would be now when he'd give to her the power within him and she pushed back as hard as he thrust forward. He took for himself but even then, he gave. His hand found her clit and drove her just a bit mad as he took her body into one final almighty orgasm. Their voices cried out in unison with the engulfment of their beings in life's blessed little death. They fell to the bed, exhausted, enraptured. Ivanik lifted his hand to touch, to find her center, but she pressed it down to the bed. "No more, my lover, no more."

Forehead to forehead on their sides. They drew the curtain shut over their minds. They had shared enough. The rest was theirs, and theirs alone. Robyn's hand strayed to her throbbing chalice filled with their nectar. She dipped her fingers within then raised her fingers to the proximity of their lips. They both sucked on her fingers which tasted of them, no longer unfinished but complete. Her Number was five. And they slept like that, but each knew that in the hours to come there was work to do, and it would not be as pleasant as this task had been.

Almost the entire adult population of Astrafon watched as Robyn found her Number. The men were completely captivated as they felt the enormous strength of her soaring sexuality. As she sat astride Ivanik, riding his manhood, clutching her own breasts in abandoned passion, pulling and twisting her swollen nipples they watched on in awe. They could see the wet folds of her sex clutching and caressing him as she rose up then sank again and again driving the full length of him into her depths. They were filled with desire for their own women, but were helpless....

The women watched too. Their own bodies responded, they felt the liquid heat in their loins, they cried out with need as Robyn showed them the magnitude of the joy they were denied. Confusion reigned. Only the day before Zeuss had addressed the entire nation. He had told them how their world was being threatened by this base evil plague called SEX. They had no choice but to heed his words and yet?!..... they had watched, they had seen, they had felt.

Phaedra watched too. Like the others she was caught up in the sexual energy, the power. She understood of course what Robyn had achieved. She also understood her own differences but just as all the other women did, she responded to Robyn's wanton joy. Phaedra had thrown aside all her clothes; she lay naked on her bed with her legs open wide and she pleasured her own body in a way she had never done before. She remembered her time with Robyn as she played and pulled on her swollen pussy lips. Juices poured freely from her as she plunged her fingers deep inside, her hips shook and squirmed as she came another time.

Copying Robyn, she grasped her rock-hard nipples and pulled them till she squealed with the pain and came yet again. She slapped herself on the ass, she knelt with her bum in the air and played with her rosebud ass, slipping a finger inside as she climaxed again, matching every one of Robyn's orgasms. Robyn had said her 'no more' but Phaedra continued, lost in her own world of boundless pleasure. When she finally collapsed in exquisite repletion, she learned that her Magic Number was eight.

Ivanik watched and waited as Robyn stirred and sat up. He knew she had changed.

"Release me." said Robyn. Ivanik recognised the absolute authority she now held and moved to unlock all the doors.

"I am changed. My sexuality is now permanent and invincible and is part of every fiber of my being. Yes, I am the rightful ruler of Astrafon, and I will take my place. Call a meeting with you Doug and Phaedra. We must make plans. We must find the answers."

She walked out of the room and Ivanik bowed his head slightly in deference as she passed him.

Phaedra was the last to enter. Robyn was seated at a round table and Ivanik and Doug stood respectfully one each side in silence. Phaedra stood in her place.

With a slight inclination of her eyes Robyn indicated they should sit. "Thank you for coming to this meeting. Firstly, I wish to inform you that I intend to take my rightful place as Ruler in Chief of the whole of Astrafon, just as my Father did before me, and my rule will honour and reflect his greatness. As is our custom, I will be joined by four men elected by the women of Astrafon. I shall leave most of the governance matters to them as I intend to concentrate most of my energies on the cause of promoting the maximum possible enjoyment of all things sexual." With a little giggle she added, "And I intend to set a superb example."

There was a lengthy pause as Robyn waited for her comments to sink in, then she spoke again.

"The men of Astrafon are ready, they need only the acquiescence of the women, all of whom, at this point, are hopelessly confused. This is one of our two core problems. How do we release our women from the hold Zeuss has over their minds, and then how do we free ourselves from the scourge that Zuess himself is on this world?"

Robyn reached out to gently lay her hand on each of their heads. "I believe that collectively we hold the answers to these questions. I have said my piece now let each of you say what you bring. Phaedra, please go first."

Phaedra stood and spoke with her Astrafon mind. "First I need to tell you that I now understand what has happened to Medea, and Robyn too. I also know my Magic Number."

"I can tell." Said Robyn. "I can sense the change in you." The two women exchanged a long look. A memory shared.

Phaedra continued "My strength has always been an ability to see to the heart of a problem and find a solution. In my new state of sexual awareness I know that all my other senses are also heightened. That is what I bring."

"Ivanik." He stood in deference. "My first concern now is your safety. In light of that, my only goal right now is to defeat and banish Zeuss".

Robyn sat quietly for some moments then looking directly into his eyes she said." and what of you Doug?"

Doug stood and with his head bowed he spoke "Firstly I must apologise for my behaviour. My jealousy is no excuse. I can only hope I get the chance to make amends in some small way."

After a moment or two of thoughtful silence he spoke again. "I have a point of difference. On earth I was trained by an elite fighting force. Some of that training was how to answer an attack by inflicting death. This skill is unknown to any Astrafonite; except perhaps Zeuss. I don't know how but for some time now I have had a sense that period of training on earth has a special purpose."

Robyn led the discussions. "All our women watched me. They all want what I showed them but in order for them to go there we must remove the implants that are blinding them and tying them to Zuess. How can we remove all those implants?"

"We can't." responded Ivanik. "We have two top surgeons in our rebel team, and they tell me the implants have been inserted in such a way that it is a hugely difficult and dangerous surgery to remove them. To perform such surgeries on a mass scale is impossible. We have to find some other way to disable them."

Phaedra interrupted. "I think we are looking at the wrong end of the problem. The answer is not to remove the implants.... it is to remove Zeuss and yes, I mean, to kill him." There was a stunned silence.

"But we know that is impossible." said Robyn. "Astrafonites cannot kill. To kill is to die. It is impossible for an Astrafonite to kill another, our very genes prevent it."

Doug spoke now. "But Zeuss killed that other prisoner. When I got burnt. He has found a way to do it somehow. With that energy bolt thing."

"It would solve both problems at once if we could eliminate Zeuss." Phaedra spoke very slowly and hesitantly. There was a long silence as they all contemplated the solution, and its enormity. Eventually it was Doug who spoke again.

"I can do it. My training on Earth has equipped me. We must trap him. We must trick him into using his energy blast against me."

The others gasped and Phaedra said, "Are you sure Doug?"

"Yes." came the simple reply. "But how can we get him to attack me?"

"Easy." said Robyn. "We will use me as the bait."

Seven hours later Robyn approached the Zeuss Palace. She walked straight in and demanded to see Zeuss. She was taken immediately to him by two of his concubines.

Zeuss looked up from his desk and laughed. "What have we here then?"

Robyn declared. "I have come to claim my rightful place as Ruler. You have no choice but to obey me."

Zeuss laughter this time had a cruel edge as he replied. "You naive little fool. You don't impress me. I will not bow to your commands. Now I will finish what I started, but this time I will not only remove your sexuality, but I will also destroy your whole mind. You will be a jabbering idiot when I have finished with you." He moved to seize her.

When she arrived, everyone was so surprised at Robyn's sudden appearance that they didn't notice Doug slip inside. At this precise moment he burst into the room and stood between Zeuss and Robyn.

"Not you again." said Zeuss with unbridled anger. "This time you are finished."

The next split second moved at a snail's pace in Doug's mind. Robyn backed away and to the side. Doug relaxed and put his whole mind and body into automatic fighting mode, as he had been trained to do. He saw the strange light in Zeuss's eyes and knew the energy ball was coming for him.

As if in slow motion his body twisted, dropped, and spun. The energy ball was caught, then deflected, then redirected.

Zeuss watched in horror but had no time to react, as the deadly ball of energy spun and flashed back, straight into his eyes.

Doug got slowly back to his feet and took hold of Robyn's hand. Where Zeuss had previously stood, there only remained a tiny pile of ash with a small harmless wisp of smoke spiraling into the air.

"Well done Doug."

Robyn walked away and Doug followed her.

The women of Astrafon at last saw the truth. They called to their men. They would all learn to truly love again.

THE END