Discovering Robyn Pt. 05

Story Info
Sex in a strange part of the universe. Full of drama.
3.5k words
4.5
697
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is recommended that you start reading at Part 1.

CHAPTER SIX

"Phaedra, that's not possible. I'd know."

"On some level, you do know. Your mind is still not clear. It's the effect of carrying the burden you bear." Phaedra said, as she spread her hands outward as if that could explain everything.

Robyn closed the gap between Phaedra and herself, her face just inches from Phaedra's, "This much I do know. My brother is like you. He was the one memory I had, back in what I thought was my time. His existence, his affinity for his own kind was why I have held things back from Doug."

Phaedra panned the room with her hands again and said, "Nevertheless he is your brother. You will come to the understanding that this is so. You will prevail against him. You will restore the nation."

"For heaven's sake Phaedra, what is that thing you do with your hands. Are you trying to convince me, or you and the others who are listening?" said Robyn as she turned 360 degrees her own arms fanning out like the spokes of a wheel. "Yes, I know you are there."

This time Phaedra made her hands sweep together. There were now twelve in the room, ten others besides Phaedra and Robyn.

Robyn was no longer surprised by Phaedra, whose mission in life seemed to be leaving breadcrumbs for her to stumble upon, instead of just speaking out, telling what she knew, how she knew it, and to do it all in the given moment. No, she shared, if not reluctantly then begrudgingly, as if having assessed Robyn, she found her unready and ill-equipped to do what Phaedra knew must be done.

"Robyn, these women are family members of the ten who voluntarily stripped themselves of their sexuality and bequeathed it to you. That was not the original intent. You were supposed to return when the time was right and return to them what was theirs. But all of them disappeared after you were sent to the other world. Their sexuality lives on in you. These women now represent them. It is hoped that you will allow us all to guide you, to instruct you in what is necessary for you to do and know in order to defeat Zeuss, even if it should mean he no longer lives.

The whole time Phaedra had been making her presentation, the others had approached Robyn, stepping close to her, some taking her hand for a moment, others tenderly putting a palm to her cheek while looking deeply into her eyes. No words were spoken but their thoughts transmitted their thankfulness for her return and the willingness to do anything and everything she needed to bring Zeuss to his knees, and restore Astrafon to its previous wholeness. Robyn's 'urges' were quietened by the gentleness of the love that wrapped around her spirit and gave to her a clarity of purpose.

Robyn suddenly bent over, holding onto her abdomen and gasping for breath. The others laid hands on her. The acute pain left her. Robyn had momentary clarity and understood the scene she saw in her mind. It was Doug. He was hurt. There was a burn to his midsection, his face was pale, his breathing shallow. Robin tried to enter the room he was in. She could not find it. It was not in the Teachers' Hall. She wailed at her inability to find him.

"Stop it, Robyn." It was Phaedra's voice within. "Focus." she said, as Phaedra nodded her head to the ten who surrounded Robyn, each one with an outstretched arm, fingertips touching Robyn like the spokes on a wheel. The atmosphere began to electrify. The twelve bodies became like a single whirling source fading from where they materially were to Doug's side. While Robyn and Phaedra stooped to minister to Doug the ten women fanned out in a circular pattern surrounding Doug, Robyn, and Phaedra.

"He appears to have been struck by an energy force." said Phaedra. "We cannot deal with anything here." she said. "We must get him to safety."

Beneath Doug, there appeared a stretcher. Robyn's head was reeling as she held Doug's hand in hers. Her protectors once again set the atmosphere in motion and as their corporal selves faded, Doug's cell was entered by none other than Zeuss himself.

Robyn made an ok sign with the index finger and thumb on her right hand, stuck her fingers into her mouth and blew. A shrill loud whistle emanated from deep within her. She saw Zeuss's head swivel in her direction, their eyes meeting momentarily before she faded from his view. She heard his return whistle. So now they both knew. It was their code, their signal, from long ago when their lives were so different. They would meet!

The group materialized in a well-hidden suite of rooms in the Teacher's complex. Medea was there directing Doug's care. Robyn had not seen this Medea. She was a formidable creature. All take charge, directing, ministering. It was only when Doug's clothes were completely removed that Robyn realized how badly he had been burned. Robyn approached Medea, "What are you doing? What is that thing?" she asked as she put herself between Doug and Medea.

"It's past time you remember who you are and what's expected of you Robyn," said Medea as she pushed past Robyn all the while continuing the lecturing tone. "This is a Tricorder. Yes, the same as your Emergency Medical Hologram Mark I, used on the TV program you love so much, Star Trek, I believe. Only mine really works," she said as she moved Robyn aside. "If you want him to recover, I must care for him now, Robyn."

"But how?" Robyn said as she shook her head not quite believing.

"There are many worlds, some very backward while others are very advanced. Your planet is a middling planet. Every now and then one of the superior worlds will attempt to share something that would be useful and be of help to almost anyone at any time. Enter the Tricorder. The young man whose dream we had infused, one day wanted to be a doctor, and seemingly the next a writer."

Medea, the quiet mouse, the sensuous whirling dervish, a master healer. Of all the things Robyn was surprised by this was the most surprising. How had she, the intuitive being she is, have gotten it so very wrong.

She stepped back and allowed Medea to do her work. It was just like watching an episode of Star Trek. Medea directed the Tricorder over the area of burn and the healing began. The burned tissue healed from the inside out until there was nothing left of the burn save a pinkish patch of tenderness left over his skin. The trail of dark hair from Doug's belly button to his pubis was gone. Robyn felt some melancholy over its loss. She liked to trace the path to his burgeoning cock with her tongue, over the length of that hirsute bit of skin. Doug was beginning to rally. Robyn sat by his side, holding his hand. As he awakened, he pulled his hand from hers and simply asked to see Phaedra.

"What do you mean, we have to take him back." Robyn was clearly agitated.

Medea explained. "We only have his body here, so we could heal him. His Qi is still in Zeuss's prison cell. We have only a short time to reunite Doug's body and Qi or he will perish. I will take him back."

Doug woke up in his cell. He was naked and Medea stood beside him. "What happened?" he asked, shaking his head. "I thought I was burned."

Medea explained all that had happened then said, "Wait while I go and check what Zuess is up to as I'm not sure how much time we have."

Medea disappeared. Doug was almost used to this now. He waited patiently and shortly she returned.

"Now that was interesting. Zeuss apparently has a group of women whose only purpose seems to be to sexually entertain him. It appears his sexuality remains intact, and I think we can be sure he won't disturb us for some time. I am beginning to see a very different Zeuss to the one that has previously been portrayed to me."

Medea looked at Doug, who was still naked, and her eyes began to smolder. "Doug. These feelings are so new to me."

Her gaze fell to his loins and in a breathy voice she said, "May I?"

Doug hesitated and then nodded.

Medea took his cock gently in her hands and slowly played with it. She was totally fascinated as it began to grow and harden. She was unaware of her own whimpers as he reached full hardness. For some time she stroked him and played with his balls and then she felt herself drawn to him and her mouth closed over his cock, tentatively at first and then she abandoned herself to her lust. She sucked and licked him and moaned and groaned. She was not aware that her hips were rolling and grinding as she savoured his manhood.

Doug took her shoulders and gently drew her up so he could kiss her mouth. She was so hungry. Her tongue found his and they danced their passions together. Doug ran his hand down her body and as he approached her loins her legs opened wide to welcome him. His fingers played with her swollen lips opening them and releasing a flood of sex juices. He slipped his fingers inside her and sighed at the warmth and wetness he found there. Moving back out then up, he opened her folds and strummed her pleasure button. Medea squealed with her orgasm, then moaned as the pleasure continued through her core.

Doug guided his cock to her welcoming slit. He rubbed the head up and down then settled it at her opening. Slowly, so slowly Medea lowered herself on to him. She sighed and then groaned as she felt him fill her. Sitting on him she began to grind herself against the hardness of his pelvis. He reached up and cupped her breasts then found her long hard nipples and pinched and twisted them. Medea moaned and then began to buck and grind in a fury as she came repeatedly, until she eventually collapsed on top of him, exhausted.

Reluctantly they at last dressed. Medea said "Doug. I do not need the temporary drug any longer. I can sense that you and Robyn have somehow returned my sexuality. But I must go now."

"Wait." said Doug "There is some vital information I must give you."

Doug explained how he had learned the nature of the implant that women had in their bodies and how it blinded them to the evil of Zuess's reign.

Medea vanished and Doug was again alone in his cell. The realisation came to him that at some point it was going to come down to him and Zeuss. He thought about his intense training in the days he was in the secret service. Would it be enough?

CHAPTER SEVEN

Phaedra and Robyn both waited for Medea to speak. They sensed the importance of what had happened.

"I'm not sure what to tell you first." Medea began. "This is very personal, but I need to tell you about it."

Robyn knew at once "You made love with Doug didn't you!" She said angrily.

Medea blushed and said "Yes. But don't be angry. Doug only accepted me because I carried you with me in my head. But the important thing is that through making love with Doug, with you in my head, my sexuality returned. I know it is no longer just the temporary effect of the drug."

She hesitated. "If we have all 10 recipients making love with Doug, but with you there, then they too will receive their sexuality back via you."

Medea looked at Phaedra. "It is time to tell the whole truth."

"All right." Phaedra responded. "You see Robyn, the truth is, we don't have all the answers by any means. We are learning, discovering, just as you are. We are searching for the answers too. We did know we needed Doug also but didn't know why. Now perhaps we do. Through him we now know how to return sexuality from you to the ten descendants. How we can spread that wider is still to be discovered."

Medea took over. "There is something else hugely important that Doug discovered. His source was destroyed by a Zeuss energy blast and Doug just got caught by a little of it."

Medea explained what she had learned about the implants and how Zeuss was using them to perpetuate his power.

Robyn held up her hand and they all turned to look at her.

"Zeuss is my twin, but we are like Yin and Yang, I got all that's good and he got all the bad. I don't know why, but I know I have to go to him. And to Doug"

"I will take you," said Medea.

"No." said Robyn with authority. "I know the way. I will go alone."

Robyn sat up, with her head in her hands, elbows on her knees and in a low whispery voice she said.

"Ivanik, I don't really know. I thought I had things figured out, but every turn has led to another blind alley."

"What is it that you do know for sure?" he asked.

"That's just it." she replied as she shook her head then allowed her cupped hands to smooth her hair from her eyes. "Nothing, absolutely nothing." and she tossed her body back onto the bed.

"Would you agree we have shared something special?" he asked as he sat beside her and let his hand cup her cheek.

"Have we?" she asked.

"I thought so."

"Then explain what I had with Doug. I thought that was special, but apparently not special enough." she said as she turned her head away from him and a tear slid down her cheek.

Ivanik stood abruptly and walked to a closet and drew out some clothes, tees, and jeans. He tossed a set onto the bed while he climbed into his own.

"Does no one here wear underwear?" she asked as she stood up, grabbed the clothes, and walked away while saying, "I need to shower first."

"To wash me away?" Asked Ivanik.

Robyn stopped dead in her tracks and turned toward Ivanik. Normally she would have wisecracked, but she saw a vulnerability she was at a loss to understand.

"No Ivanik. You'll not wash away so easily. You see, you are here." she said as she held her hand to her heart and then sauntered off.

It was true, Robyn thought to herself. He was in her heart. There was an affinity she felt for him that surpassed anything she had ever felt before.

Ivanik knew it was time to disclose to Robyn just who Doug really was, and as well, who she was. That he had already known, when he had asked her the question of 'who she was' would not sit well with her and would likely cause her to run again. He did not like using the Sensory Deprivation room, with all that it disclosed about their tactics, but Robyn had been pushed far and was losing the ability to think totally rationally. Sex and lies are never good bedfellows no matter how you rationalize the lies.

Doug had gotten wind that Zeuss was on the hunt for Robyn and had contacted Ivanik. From what Doug filled him in on, Robyn was likely distressed over information given to her about Doug and Medea. Doug had instructed Ivanik to find her and bring her to their confines for safety. Ivanik found it difficult to understand the affinity he had for Robyn or why, given the circumstances of her capture and her being held for safety, he had unashamedly seduced her. He'd felt better about it as she, so willingly, had snuggled next to him as she fell asleep. He thought she would fare better if he left her to her sleep on her own. He was quite surprised when not only had she come into his room but had actively sought to reclaim him. His heart was glad, but his brain was confused.

Robyn walked out of the bathroom patting a thick fluffy towel against her hair. She had put on the jeans and Tee without underwear. She knew how her nipples were erect and pushing against the restraint of the T-shirt. That was the only 'sexy' to this getup she was wearing. She blatantly watched Ivanik watching her. She was shoeless so she stepped up onto the bed and then in Indian fashion lowered herself all the way down to sit upon the bed as she continued to towel dry her hair.

"Have a large-toothed comb or a brush?" she asked.

Ivanik went to the dresser and opened the first drawer, and holding up a brush asked, "Will this do?"

Robyn nodded and stretched out her hand as he handed her the brush. She started to brush her hair when suddenly the bed beside her depressed, and Ivanik much like she had, sat himself down beside her. He took the brush from her hands and began brushing her hair. She leaned her head back, closed her eyes and gave herself away into his care.

When Ivanik deemed himself done, he put the brush down and then dragged her into his lap. His face nuzzled her neck as he whispered, "I'm sorry my dear. But I must protect you." With that, he stood quickly with her in his arms, stepped off the bed and rapidly walked to the room adjacent where he placed her onto the large platform now transformed into a soft bed, then began to secure her. She said nothing. She did not fight him. She made no demands. She made no threats. She simply waited for him to be done.

"Whatever it is you have to tell me Ivanik, I am no need of being bound, held in place like a crazy woman unable to be approached rationally, but go ahead, do as you must."

"Robyn, there is much I must tell you, and much you have been allowed to believe because it suited us at the time. What I want now is your undivided attention. I want you safe. I want that you're unable to act out rashly or angrily."

Robyn took a deep breath, and simply looked Ivanik in the eye and said.

"Begin."

"Doug is one of us. He is my second in command."

Robyn closed her eyes, then reopened them, "Go on," she said.

Ivanik paced as he talked. "We are the resistance," he said as he came to sit beside her. "We are only interested in returning our freedom to choose." he fondled her hair then began to caress her cheek.

"Ivanik, please, no."

He abruptly withdrew from her side. "You are Zeuss' twin. He is your brother. All of that is true. You were imprisoned by him just prior to his stepping into your father's place. It was you who was meant to be our leader. Your father told Zeuss as much. It was then that Zeuss had your father poisoned, and you imprisoned. We believed you were in great danger. We still believe Zeuss would rather kill you than find a way to share the kingdom. We were able to break you out of your cell in Zeuss' control. Doug, having knowledge of the world you and he were to be sent to, became your protector and guide as we sheltered you in place there."

"How about seducer and liar," she said as she tried to sit up. She yanked on the bindings in agitation. "Suppose I have no interest in being the leader of your people?"

"But you clearly do. We all felt it on your arrival. The fire that grew here, he said, as his hand spread out over his loins was felt by all of us that first day. That was when we knew you were the rightful ruler of Astrafon."

"Then why all of the deceit," she asked?

"There was not real deceit, just us wishing to protect you. There is much we still do not know. Zeuss ran tests on you, did things when you were in his control. He wanted you neutered and was halfway there when Doug got you away and into your new world where he set about reversing the damage Zeus had managed to do. You have some, if not all, of the answers locked away in your subconscious. We have been contacted by Phaedra. She asks if you know your Number."

"My Number. What Number?"

Ivanik related to Robyn all that had been told to him by Phaedra, but even with this information, she was no closer to knowing or understanding. It was then that Ivanik looked into Robyn's eyes and said, "Phaedra believes, if you are taken to orgasm multiple times that when you can tolerate no more that will be your 'Number'. She feels, if her theory is correct, then at that point your subconscious will be unlocked and the rest of what you know, to vanquish Zeuss, that knowledge will return to you."

to be continued