Discovering Stacey Ch. 01

Story Info
Military guy doesn’t realize yet Stacey has been discovered.
1k words
4.45
7k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Background: I work in the military where it is very macho, and you could receive a lot of verbal abuse if the guys knew I was a Crossdresser. At the same time, I have found that many of these guys are ok with secret head and if they can fuck my boi pussy they think nothing of it, just another hole they conquered. This is a fantasy of mine that I would hope plays out in my favor one day.

I work closely with my boss as we are constantly in his little off working close together on property paperwork. Usually in the morning I am in his office waiting for him to finish showering after his work out. He comes into the office closes the door and starts telling me about what we are going to get done for the day, then at something he will yell out "range hot" a courtesy to let me know his dick is out and that he is getting dressed. I usually will keep my head down and pretend not to notice anything.

Now I have been secretly crossdressing for years mostly at home when my girlfriend is shopping or when she visits her family without me. But I love to wear panties and a sports bra under my uniform, I have also worn stocking too, if really turns me on that someone my see my panties after I bend over or catch a glimpse of my bra and find my secret out.

Anyway, I have caught a few looks at his cock when he's changing but nothing like the day, he caught me staring. That day was a little different we were just kind of bullshitting at the end of the day and were getting ready to go home. He closed the door and began changing back into his workout clothes, normally he would put his shirt on first and then change his pants which would block me from fully seeing his cock.

Today he took his shirt off and then dropped his pants while we were talking and my eyes were fixated on his beautiful upper body with his shirt off and then dropped to his cock as he was dressing he continued to talk but I was zoned out and didn't hear anything he said, he put his shirt on then he realized I was staring and I heard his say range hot, which caught my ear and I looked away as was my normal. I had not realized that he quit speaking for almost 3 or 4 minutes before he yelled range hot.

He asked if I like what I saw and I jabbed back "What if I said yes, what would you do then?"

He replied "to each his own man, but I might let you suck it if you like it that much." he laughed.

My heart just stopped was he serious or just playing this macho thing. I looked over at him now and said " well I did like it and I would suck it if you let me." almost pleading with him in a playful manner.

Playing this game of one up, he tested that statement, he rose from his chair and walked to the door and locked it, then he turned to me and said prove it as he pulled his short to his knees and stood right next to me with his hardening cock inches from my face. I just stared again; it was one of the largest cocks I had ever seen on a white guy a solid 9 inches but the girth was what really had my attention. He laughed looking down at me and said I knew you were bullshitting me.

I have been called a lot of things in life but a bullshiter was not one, snapping out of my trans I looked at him and said "sorry I was just putting my game plan together." and I reached out and grabbed his cock and sunk out my chair to my knees and began kissing his cock up and down the shift, licking my way down to his balls and sucked on them for a minute while stroking his cock.

I looked up at him and said "if I say I will do something then I will do it!" and I opened my mouth and slid his cock in about half way bobbed up and down on it licking the underside with my tongue and then swirling around the head as I came to the tip. Then back down and few more times as he was starting to get into it and grabbed my head and began forcing me further down on his cock, I could tell he was now eager for me to take all nine inches and cum, I gagged a little but took a deep breath through my nose and relaxed and let his cock slide into my throat, I looked up at him with my mouth full of his cock and he had his phone in hand taking photos and video and then I heard his wife's voice say "bring that home for dinner honey I love you." and she hung up, with that he face fucked me for like 5 more minutes and I could feel him tense up and moan as I felt the ropes of cum flood my mouth as he pull back just far enough so I could take the whole load, he said don't swallow yet. He pulled his cock from my mouth and said "open up, let me see." I opened my mouth and showed him all that cum he snapped a few more pics and then allowed me to swallow my prize.

We sat and talked for a few mins, I told him that was amazing, and I had secretly been fantasizing about this for some time now. He said he had suspected but wasn't completely sure until he found my Grindr account and then he knew. He had shown his wife and she was actually the one who came up with the plan to start getting dressed in front of me. I was shocked, a little embarrassed and aroused at the same time. She wants me to bring you home for dinner so we can talk.

To be continued


Comments more than welcome