Discovering Stacey Ch. 02

Story Info
Military guy learns that Stacey has been discovered.
2.3k words
4.65
4.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

We left the office and followed him to his house, when we walked in his wife greeted us and gave him a long hard kiss. While looking over his shoulder at me she broke their kiss and gave me a hug and while her hand on my back she felt my sports bra and gave be a wink as she let me go and walked back to the kitchen.

"Dinner will be ready in about 20 mins, beers on the table in the living room make yourself comfortable."

We turned and walked to the living room both sitting on the couch and grabbed the beers on the table. I took a sip still had my head swimming from what happen at the office and now I sit there wondering what was next.

He broke the silence and said "I bet you're confused and wondering WTF?" I replied that I was a bit confused and didn't understand. He told.me.that all the stories he had told me about fuck women at work were all true and that his wife enjoyed watching on video, it really turns her on then i would come home and we would have the most amazing sex.

She told me that she had been fantasizing about watching a guy suck me and then me fucking him like I do her. I told her I would be down for that but she would have to find the right guy.

She started looking for places to find guys and she finally landed on grindr. Now she is a computer genius and she linked her phone to my location so she could see what guys were around my locations a lot. Everyone in awhile while I was at work a crossdresser profile would pop up in the first slot and she knew this person was real close to where I was, but then it would not show up for days.

She had a profile without a pic so a lot of guys wouldn't respond to her messages, so she added a couple of her pics and pretended to be a crossdresser just so she could talk to them. After awhile she messaged that profile when it finally popped up again and began chatting with them.

Now my mind was swimming this was like 2 months ago and as his wife walked into the room to tell us dinner was ready I looked and saw the face of some of the pics I had been sent when chatting. It was her, but she had sent me dick pics too and now I realized that those were his. I had some really steamy conversations with her and I started to panic, I tood her a lot of my more secret fantasies, thinking that I was never gonna meet them, just 2 crossdressers doing girl talk.

We sat down to dinner and he told me that about a month ago she had found someone she thought would be perfect for me and they were close to me at work, and we both know I have no problem with workplace sex as he grinned at me. His wife just had the largest smile on her face and her hand reached under the table and placed it on my knee. She mouthed the words "he knows ot all!" to which I looked at him eating his food and swallowed really hard.

After we finished eating I helped his wife clear the dishes to the kitchen while he went to the living room with another beer. I out the dishes in the sink and she grabbed my hand right away spun my around so fast and planted the most sensual kiss of my life. She grabbed my hand and moved it into her yoga pants, i wasn't surprised she wasn't wearing panties but she was soaking wet.

He walked into the kitchen as my hand is down his wife's pants and continues his story while getting a new beer. He sat down in a chair at the table and continued that when she showed me the profile I started laughing and told her yes that would be perfect. She asked why I laughed and when I told her it was you, she was shocked, you mean he is the one always in the office when I call, and she got this devilish grin. That is when she began plotting how to get you to come out.

As he has been talking his wife striped her pants off and pushed my head between her legs, grinding her pussy on my face, my tongue probing deep inside her.

He then lean forward and told me in my hear that he promised her she would get to fuck me too if he got me suck his cock in the office, and "that is why your face is buried im her pussy right now."

"Tonight you are going to be OUR fuck toy, and at work you will be MY little sissy bitch."

As soon as those words left his mouth her legs began to shake as i knew she was getting ready to cum, he stood behind her to help steady her and looked down at me and said she's a squirter, my eyes opened wide and my face was flooded with her amazing juice it was way to much for me to handle and drank as much as I could trying not to waste it.

Once she had composed herself, she grabbed my hand and took me upstairs while he went to the living room again and drank more beer.

Once upstairs she began pulling out dresses and outfits and a bunch of other things, she packed them in a duffle bag these are for you to model at work for him when you guys are alone. For tonight she laid out on the bed black stockings, a matching bra and panty set, a garter belt for the stocking, she told me to take off my clothes and let her see, I was all smooth as I just shaved the night before.

She smiled with delight and said "perfect, now get dressed!" more of command then a request but I was excited and started dressing, as i finished she handed me a pair of over the knee, 6 inch heel boots.

"These should fit you, he told me your boot size so I used my best judgment."

After i was all dressed she sat me down and placed a wig on my head, used adhesive to set it in place then she set to doing my makeup after about 20 mins she walked behind me and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back, my head jerked and the adhesive pulled at my skin, i made a small groan in pain and she released and said perfect, as i sat there she took some pictures of me sitting, standing and posing on the bed.

She told me she would send me copies so that I had new pics for my profile. She then took me hand and lead me down stairs to the living room where he was sitting watching TV, she walked me right in front of him, i posed and gave him a spin, he looked at me and just pulled out his cock and sat there. His wife pushed me to my knees and said "you know what to do, don't be rude, now get busy." her tone had changed almost angry sounding.

I leaned forward and sucked his cock right into me mouth, playing with his balls and stroking his shaft.

She left the room for a few minutes and returned in a full body leather outfit with 6 inch open toe strappy heels and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She put a bag down on the chair behind me and was mumbling to herself, I focused on his cock his hand was now pushing my head all the way down on his cock and he was bucking his hips to face fuck me.

All of the sudden I felt a sharp sting hit my ass, his wife had a small caning whip from her bag and swatted my ass, she smacked my ass 10 times before she leaned down and whispered in my ear "In this house when you are presented his cock or my pussy, you will kneel and satisfy no questions and no hesitations."

She stood back up and smacked my ass 10 more times, "there i hope you have learned that lesson, now one more thing and we will be all set."

As she said that he began to breath heavier and i knew i was going to get my reward, he pulled my head up slightly and he began cumming in my mouth again, she demanded that I do not swallow it until she gave me permission to. He finally finished cumming and pulled his cock out of my mouth, she commanded me to open my mouth and show her my reward. He snapped a few more pics and gave me permission to swallow.

I then leaned forward to clean off his cock and his wife told me I was a good girl, I needed to make him hard again so he could fuck her. I thought to myself "I thought I was getting fucked," that's when I felt a cold substance sliding between my ass cheeks and her fingers directing it to my hole and pushing her finger into my ass, she continued to work my ass 2 fingers then 3, she removed her hand and i felt a familiar pressure pushing against my asshole, she was going to fuck me!?

No, not yet at least, she pushed a very large plug into my ass and pulled my panties over it, next she told me to stand up and she produced a chasity cage and placed it around the base of my cock, i was pretty hard from suck cock and having my ass played with and now plugged. She stood up and stepped back drew her leg back and kicked me right in the nutsack, i fell to me knees and screamed in agony, she told me to stand up and take it, she had to make my hard on go away, after 2 more kicks my cock was limp and practically hiding in my sack, she said thats better and placed the cage, which just made it look like a little nub, she locked the padlock and kept one key for her and handed the other to her husband.

I was now told to lay down on the floor and she straddled me like I was going eat her pussy again, so as I was told I leaned forward to satisfy her, she pushed my head down and slapped my face hard,

"Good girl, but that's not what it happening here, you are going to lay there and watch my husband fuck the shit out of me." with that he straddle my chest and slammed his dick into her ans she screamed so loud im sure the neighbors could hear her.

He fucked her for almost a hour before he shot another huge load into her, but this time he was not getting soft and pulled his cock from her pussy and with on stoke went balls deep in her ass I watch as his cum began to drip from her pussy on to my face, he was ramming her so hard I was getting sore.

Her must have been really tight because he only lasted about 20 mins before he came again. When he pulled out of her ass, she sat up and dropped right on to my face, her ass first and she pushed all his cum out into my mouth. She stood up, walked to the couch and spread her legs, again i knew this was my new que to get to work. I looked at his cock again and still was not going soft, but I crawled to her and pushed my face to her cum soaked pussy and began licking her up, she wrapped her legs around my head and her hand pushed me as deep into her as I could.

No he cam behind me and pulled my panties down and removed the plug for my ass, now I have been fucked in the ass before, but it has been a really long time, but he did not care about any of that, he placed his cock at my opening and grabbed my hips and launched his cock balls deep in my ass. I scream painfully into her pussy that she was shaking and flooded my mouth with her cum again.

I continued to clean and eat her pussy while he fuck my ass raw for about half an hour, then the words I had long to hear all night "Are you ready for me to make you my sissy bitch?" As he asked that I felt my cock twitch and a stream of cum began flowing from my cage.

I had been using vibrators, dildos and anything I could to fuck myself and cum without touching my cock and never could until that moment and it was the most intense feeling I have here had.

I yelled "YES Master, make me your sissy bitch, oh fuck me harder, I'll do anything you say just make my your bitch." and with those words flowing from my mouth, which his wife knew that I wanted it from all those texts, he thrust his cock deep in my ass and I could feel pulse after pulse of cum be dumped in my new boi pussy and I loved it.

They both got up and went to their room and left me to recover on my own, catching my breath, I passed out on their couch, thank God it was the weekend and I did not have to get up and go to work.