Discovering Stacey Ch. 05

Story Info
Ryan takes Stacey even deeper discovering more about herself.
995 words
4.44
3.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan walked around and opened my door but did not let me exit right away, he reached in to the glove box and pulled out a chain leash and clipped into the collar I was already wearing.

"Your are mine and tonight I am going to make you my bitch, now follow me slut."

With that he grabbed the chain and pulled me out of the car, pulling my new chain keeping me right behind him. He opened the door and pulled the chain, slinging me in front of him in to the foyer, he walked in right behind me a slammed the door.

He again yanked on the chain and pulled me to the floor and spun me on my knees to face him. As I stop I realize that his cock is still hanging out of his pants. Not a word was spoken, he wrapped the chain around his hand and began to choke me has his hand grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat and face fucked me until I almost passed out. Pulling his cock back just enough for me to catch a breath before plunging it right back down. 20 minutes of choking me with his cock and the chain before he pulls his cock out, releases the chain and tells me the rest of the night i will walk where he leads me while on my hands and knees.

As he walks down the hallway he pulls me along by the leash and collar around my neck, he leads me into a dark room and has me on all fours in the middle of the room and bends down and clips the end of the leash to a loop on the floor. Next he ties my hands behind by back and lifts them to a hook hanging above my back. Lastly he shackles my ankles and locks them to loops in the floor. Now i am completely secure in place, i try to lift my head but the chain chokes me, my ass is now slightly raised and open for daddy to fuck me.

He sits down in a chair slightly off center from me leans back and says "Boys there is your beautiful slut for the night." all of the sudden i hear a room full of applause. The light all of the sudden turn on very dim and i can see there are 5 other men all naked and starting to walk towards me. They circle around me and begin stroking their cocks.

Ryan announces that the slut party is beginning and that each of these studs gets to make 3 deposits into the slut and they get to choose where they make them, mouth, face, body, on or in the boi pussy.

"Now work the sissy slut bitch out, gentlemen!"

One stands in front of me and pulls my head up, tightening the chain around my neck and shoves his cock into my mouth and just takes control of my mouth by pulling my hair and moving me how he wanted it.

Second one took no pity on me and with a quick thrust plowed one of the largest cocks i have ever had in my life right into my ass.

The two of them get into a rhythm, both thrusting into me at the same time, feeling like they were trying to connect their cocks through me.

The other three stood around me jerking off and waiting for a hole to open for them.

I spent the next 3 hours having my boi pussy destroyed, face fucked and having cum shot all over my body, ass and face. I could barely hold myself up anymore.

Finally the 5 other men left and I was left facing daddy who had just sat there in his chair watching his buddies use his little slut.

Finally he gets up and walks over to me and whispers "did you love all that cock slut?"

"Oh yes daddy, I loved taking all that cock and pleasuring daddy's friends."

"Good girl, but your not done. I promised you I was gonna fuck you and make you my sissy bitch."

He dropped his pants and showed me just how hard his cock was, slapping me in the face a couple times with it. I am pretty sure with all that cum in your boi pussy we won't need any lube for this.

He unclips the chain from the floor and walks behind me and pulls the chain tight. "Now I am going to make you scream with pleasure as I fuck my little slut." as he thrust inside me and I moaned so loud as it felt so good. He leaned back pulling on the chain even more starting to really choke me, he pounded my pussy for a hour, i think I passed out a couple times from him choking me but would wake up with some of the deepest, hardest ramming cock I had ever felt. Finally he unloaded his seed into my wanting ass, seem like his orgasm was never gonna stop. I could feel his heart beating through his cock as he finished himself off. He withdrew his cock walk in front of me and commanded I clean him off.

After he was satisfied he released my arms and legs, helped to my feet and told me to get dressed. He walked me to the door and told me to walk home and that he would call me when he need a slut again. It was 2 am and I figured I would cut through the park to quickly get home. As I walked down his driveway he let me know that a sexy little sissy slut like me should probably not walk through the park this late, and I should stick to the main walks.

I thought I can handle anything that I come across, I may have been wrong.

........