Discovering Stacey Ch. 04

Story Info
Ryan takes Stacey to dinner.
1k words
4.69
3.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

We arrived at the restaurant and Ryan parked, walked around the car and opened my door and gave me hand to help me out. He gave me his arm and we walked into the restaurant arm in arm.

The hostess greeted Ryan by name and commented that he had a new hot lady and gave me a wink as she turned to lead us to our seats. Ryan ordered a bottle of wine and ordered a couple of appetizers. Before the wine and food arrived I mentioned I had to go to the ladies room, he pointed me in the direction and I headed off.

I walked into the ladies room and into the stall, sat to pee like a woman and then went to wash my hands. As I looked up to check my makeup, I froze. The choker which I had completely forgotten about was staring me in the face and it had a word on the front and it said "SLUT" my mouth dropped. Then a sharp shock shot through my body, i had no idea what it was but I collected myself and returned to the table.

Ryan looked kinda irritated with me and said that he was not happy that I was taking so long as he set the remote down on the table and pushed the red button which at the same time i felt another intense shock through my body.

"I told you this side is for naughty girls, do not disappoint me again to night, each time I will move the dial up one level."

Now I realized that the plug in my ass the top was like a taser of some kind and that was the pain I was feeling.

He poured me a glass of wine and handed it to me, I looked at him as i took the glass and said

"Daddy I am sorry I took so long, I just wanted to make sure I was looking like the best slut for you."

He replied "You are an amazing looking little slut."

With that he said let's eat, the waiter returned with appetizers and Ryan ordered our food, he was in total control but he was treating me like I was some sexy lady he was with. Dinner went by fine, but i was getting excited for dessert. I looked around the restaurant and we were the last ones there, the check finally came and he took it and began to review it and then without looking up said

"Our waiter was outstanding tonight he deserves a big tip." as he pointed the waiter towards me and he walked over and opened his pants and pulled his cock out, i didn't have to be told twice, i scooted out of my chair to my knees and eagerly took is cock in my mouth, it was an average size and very easy to fit it all the way in after this afternoon. I licked him up and down, sucked he balls one at a time. Licked back up and swallowed his cock and rapidly bobbed my mouth on his cock until I felt him grab my hair and launch his hips forward as he began to shoot rope after rope of cum into my mouth. I sucked him a bit more to make sure not a drop was wasted and then he stepped back and zipped up his pants, took the check and paid the bill.

As we began to walk out the hostess was standing by the door and thanks us for coming and hoped to see us again. Ryan stopped and said "thank you Courtney, you know you are always so sweet when I come in here, I think you deserve a tip too." he took her hand and walked to the seating in the waiting area and she sat down. I stood right next to him as he leaned down reached under her skirt and slide her panties down. He stood up and held them to my face and asked she smelled lovely.

"Yes daddy!"

"Well then make her cum for her tip."

I kneeled once again between her legs and burried my head into her pussy and began licking lick my life depended on it. I sucked her clit and probed her pussy as deep as I could. While he stood next to her she took out his cock and began sucking him off like a pro, she made him cum in 10 minutes and then shook as her orgasm ripped through her body and with hands on the back of my head she screamed and I could feel her juice start flowing from her pussy. I licked her up savoring all of her as she collapsed back in the chair.

Ryan took my hand and help me stand, as we walked to the door Courtney said " I love when you bring your dates her for dinner Ryan." he replied "Anytime love." and we walked to the car. As we arrived at the car he turned and leaned against the hood.

"Babygirl you have been a very good girl tonight so ill give you a good girl reward" he pulled out the remote and turned the dial up all the way and pushed the blue button this time, and the same time he pulled his cock out. All of the sudden the plug began to intensely vibrate in my ass. I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. He only let me suck his cock for a couple minutes, he stood me up and open the car door and I got in. The vibrating did not stop, sitting down actually made the intensity was actually greater. Once he got in the car he began driving and a moment later I realized his cock was still out, i started to bit my lip because I just wanted to dive down and suck it. He looked at me and could see my desire,

"Yes babygirl you can suck my cock until we get home."

I leaned over and sunk my head down and was trying to make him cum so bad, and he would chuckle and smirk as he knew i was trying hard. We got to the house and he raised my head and told me that was enough for now. He turned the plug off and I gave him a pout, he leaned over and whispered in my ear, the night is just getting started babygirl.

......