Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 04

Story Info
Sir Dreed, looked and said, "I see that my bitch has liked."
7.6k words
4.12
6.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continuation of chapter-03) ... I saw that we were going in a south-easterly direction and finally we reached the outskirts of Birmingham. We crossed an area of detached houses and after passing under the state road and leaving the Marston-Green, in the direction of Coventry.

Chapter -- 4 (E2 -- updated)

9 - Our arrival at the Private Party

Sitting in the car as we stopped, I was left in a mental lapse, admiring that beautiful, but rustic Victorian style house, presided over by a round stone tower of three stories, which was located next to the main entrance. I loved the fir trees that adorned the entrance, to my left, and the rest of the house had to be mansion-like considering the three floors.

The Master, Sir Dreed, looked at me smiling and said, "I see that my dog has liked the kennel I have brought you to, because if you liked it on the outside, you'll love the inside with its circular wooden stairs and Victorian appearance. Come on, wake up and get going; they are surely waiting for my arrival, since I told them that I was going to come accompanied by a very special woman!"

Without speaking, I got out of the car and put the cape around my shoulders; it was cold. The Master came to me and tying the ribbon that kept the cloak closed around my neck, he lowered the hood folded behind my back, and looked at my face with satisfaction. Holding my chin at ascending angle (he wanted me to show my haughty face to the other guests upon our entrance), he only said one thing:

"You are the perfect whore! But I am going to put this mask on you, so that you can make your entrance with a more mysterious and sublime aura, until it is time to show your beautiful face to everyone present and they can see you completely as you really are under this cloak!"

On top of my glasses, he carefully placed a gold, Venetian-style mask that covered only my eyes and little else. He took me by the bitch chain attached to my bitch-submissive collar and headed for the entrance. I followed him submissively a step behind, being led by the dog collar.

He rang the bell of the impressive mansion, and in an instant, a supposed butler opened the door for us saying, "Good evening Sir Dreed; the lords are waiting for you!" Adding and opening the way, "Follow me ... I will lead you to the Main Hall, where everyone is, waiting for your arrival, and that of the 'new slave', who all are eager to see and discover the virtues of this new submissive!"

We crossed the hall, passing the spectacular, old wooden staircase that led to the two upper floors, and followed the butler down the corridor. The lamps were also old-fashioned like the exterior of the great house.

Upon reaching the Main Hall, he gave way to us, opening the door and standing to one side. Sir Dreed, who was already known to all, made his entrance. We crossed the threshold of the door, the Sir Dreed continuing to lead me by the chain. My body was still covered by the black cape, and my well-made-up and outlined eyes were showing gloriously behind the golden mask.

At first glance, about twenty people were in the room, full of armchairs of various sizes and styles, low tables, on which the drinks rested. They all turned their gaze towards us as we entered the room.

A grey-haired man, who immediately betrayed aristocracy and refined manners, came to meet us. After shaking hands with Sir Dreed, my Master (since he took that right, as soon as he found me in the dark room of the Xtasia!) gave me a look that made me remain silent, expectant and surprised.

(In fact, I had only received a text message from that seductive, handsome and dominant man, this Sir Dreed, who also dared to call me a dog! He had proclaimed himself, my Owner and I, properly his, without having consented or exchanged a single word with him, other than through my friend Brooke. With a single order and a lot of impudence, he had taken me from the Xtasia, knowing that I was a married woman; and as you will remember, dropping by my husband who was looking for me without being able to find me, my thong soaked with juices and semen from others!)

That look ... it excited me so much! It was so provocative that I was not able to stop it. It simply seduced me with its so special mastery of everything, and I just obeyed and let myself be carried away by it!

Without being able to imagine what he had planned for me, now I saw myself as a submissive and hot slave, being presented as such, before this large group of couples.

He first introduced me to the host, who was next to us, saying, "This sensual woman, I have brought her because I wanted you to meet her and try and use her! She goes by the name Alice, and today her mission is to be your submissive dog Alice; and as a good submissive, she will please everyone in what you order of her!"

I especially reciprocated the host and the other unknown guests, bowing gently, grasping the corners of my cloak and bowing my head.

Master Dreed whispered in my ear, "when we take off your cape, I want to see that chin up, worthy and proud to be here. Remember to stay haughty ... complacent but haughty!"

My Master, in turn, introduced me to the host, "Alice, I present to you Mr. Bruce Mclean, the host of this party. And that pretty blonde on the right, sitting next to that other lady and a gentleman, is Lady Megan Campbell, wife of Mr. Bruce. And when we approached, me led by the submissive bitch chain, they gave me a couple of kisses on the cheek, just like Mr. Bruce, the host of that party with so much glamour.

My Master Michael said to his friend Mr. Bruce, "Now make yourselves a comfortable! I will stop by one by one to introduce what will be during this evening, your submissive dog Alice!"

With another handshake, Mr. Bruce returned to his place and my Master (did he really consider himself my Master?) delicately removed the cape that covered me, revealing to everyone the dress code that Mr. Dreed had chosen for that night's presentation.

When he exposed my body, I could see that the glances of the guests became deeper and more interested in me.

To enhance the presentation, he left my mask on. He also left the mandatory necklace and chain. I still wore the tight leather bodice, which made my waist appear very narrow, enhancing and lifting my breasts with very hard nipples from the pressure of the clamps that pressed them, joined by a sensual chain, that swayed between my nipples.

The narrowness of my waist gave greater contrast to my round and elevated ass, covered only by a tiny black thong that formed a triangle of fine transparency, which showed my perfectly shaved pussy. The thong was held with a thin elastic thread that went up to my hips, and the rear, which began with a T in small ornaments, quickly disappeared between the prominent cheeks of my round and sensual ass, disappeared in search of my anus and my pussy.

In addition to the pretty and sexy thong, just the stockings with a stretch lace band to hold against my skin covered me from mid-thighs down where they were topped off by pretty 6-inch high-heeled sandals and platform sole that added another inch, enhancing my most sensual and long legs. The sandals, also with white rhinestone embellishments, were some really high heels; but they were very sensual and daring.

As he prepared me to come and greet them all personally, I counted about 10 gentlemen and 8 ladies. To one side, two burly blacks, dressed in leather shorts and a bow tie around their necks, showed off their cultivated, broad and muscular chests. And their abs undoubtedly should be part of the fun, so fully developed and tight. They were like me at the party that night; very excited and hot. I kept my head elevated, looking beautiful and haughty.

Once in front of all the guests and hosts, Michael, my Master, wanted to properly introduce me to everyone. He started by telling them about me, that dog (stolen from Xtasia) that he had brought them, as he promised to do.

"As all you ladies and gentlemen can see, the role she plays is that of 'My dog Alice' and she does it for all of you, for the first time again, after staying away from these games after getting married!" Now again she wants to resume her previous role, as a submissive and sensual dog, so that everyone can enjoy her seductive body, take up the games, roles and pleasures that all of us here adore!"

"All those present here can already appreciate how sensual, attractive and submissive Alice is, as well as a high-class woman. In reality, and given the security and discretion of this Private Club of Friends, where only people from high intellectual and economic level are allowed, I wish to reveal that Alice is a married woman, and elegant, outside of these games. And if you look at her hand, you can see her wedding ring!"

"Despite the role she is going to play, as a complacent submissive and hot bitch, she is a real lady, a doctorate in Pediatric Surgery from the University of Cambridge, a friend of mine to whom I wanted to introduce you all and return to the 'circle of pleasure', from which she was absent for a few years. She married a very lucky man instead, who does not know that she is here, being invited by me, and with the approval of the hosts Bruce and Megan!" Looking at me, he then asked me a naughty question.

"Tell us, sensual dog Alice, did your husband know that you would be here today, resuming your previous role and surrounded by such a select audience?"

Outlining a half smile, I replied as briefly as I could by saying, "No, I don't think so; well, surely not, because Mr Dreed surely didn't remember to tell him!"

Scattered laughter among the audience sounded at my response, hinting at the embarrassment I must have felt, without my husband knowing that that night, many strangers had already fucked me, and we still had many hours ahead of us, to add pleasure and sex; bi-sexual women and gentlemen wanting to taste my tempting tight ass.

"As you can all see, dear friends and guests of this lovely couple that are Bruce and Megan, we have a special evening planned tonight! We do not have submissives by profession today; instead, we have this beautiful submissive, married amateur; a much more refined item than a simple whore, because she is a hot wife, who today will be everything we ask of her, for pleasure, to give pleasure to her body and her soul! Because, we all need to evade of our daily life and obligations at times, just for pleasure, without our Significant Others knowing what we are doing!"

"Therefore, since she is not permitted to speak in her current role, on behalf of Alice, I, her Master, thank you most sincerely this weekend for allowing our pretty doctor and lady, to cross to the 'Dark Side' of our most exciting desires, to unleash our most ancestral DNA, which as males and females, dominant or submissive, is always latent in our brain; let it flow freely and resume the ancestral roles that They make human beings, and especially men and women, need each other, to reach levels of pleasure, desire and passion, which are only achieved when we shed everything external and are mentally or physically naked together again to others, with total freedom and for everyone's pleasure!"

"I feel that perhaps I have overdone my introduction, but I considered it necessary that everyone who wishes to enjoy the 'bitch Alice' can value that she is a great follower of our 'philosophy of life', and not just a simple whore! She is a Lady, who offers herself to all in her role as a submissive, bitch or whore ... in everything that is demanded of her ... voluntarily by vocation and desire!"

While he introduced me, he walked me off the chain, and we stopped before each person, who he presented to me. I made a discreet bow as a sign of submission, inferiority and offering.

"Thank you for everyone's attention and that the fun is not interrupted by anything; the night, the lust, the beautiful women, and the best males, will make this night another of the usual ones and so appreciated by all the Members from this Select Club ... together with our 'guest', who will take with her, when she has to return to her daily life, some memories of sublime and pure pleasure ... Now, go ahead with the Party!"

10 - Start of the first Party Show

"As our hosts, I ask Bruce and Megan to do us the honor of removing the mask from our submissive dog tonight!"

I, who was already situating myself, and trying to remember who was who, little by little, I solemnly headed towards them, proud but dedicated and ready to please them in everything.

Inwardly, I was surprised by the story that Michael Dreed had largely invented to introduce me; but really, I felt every moment, more excited being part of that subtle lie, and imagining that naughty and vicious sexual game to come.

The two got up and it was Megan, a very sexy and elegant woman at the same time, who took off my golden mask, and discovered the only thing that up to that moment, had remained hidden from the gazes of those present ... my face.

Seeing my glasses, which were already visible under my mask, Lady Megan said, "Umm ... I like a naughty little whore, with that innocent and intellectual look that those glasses give you Alice!" Taking me by the cheeks with both hands, she pressed a strong, long and ardent kiss on my mouth, followed by an anxious game with our tongues. Megan knew how to kiss with desire, without any doubt while her husband Bruce, began to hug me around the waist. I felt between my buttocks the hardness of his cock that was quite erect, while he caressed me from behind, starting at my waist and lengthening his arms up in search of my breasts and nipples; he was beginning to weigh and play with my piercings and my nipples.

During that very brief and superficial physical contact, I began to feel clear vibrations and signs of desire for them both and sex!

As hosts, they were beginning to raise the temperature of the party, beginning to enjoy me, in front of the rest of the guests, who were already putting themselves in a position to start and let themselves be carried away by their instincts.

The long and hard kiss of that lady made me very horny, like when I was in the dark room, receiving caresses and sex in all my holes without knowing who was giving it to me. Sensations that I had forgotten I was capable of feeling.

Bruce (while pushing his pelvis against my gutter, as if he wanted to reach my ass and pussy) with his big hands, kneaded my breasts, while with his thumb and index finger, he pressed my sensitive nipples, with the plus that now, I still felt a more intense pleasure, with the beautiful piercings I was wearing.

I could not see, in my desire and pleasure with the two of them that they were sandwiching me, as he made a sign to the two black boys to come closer. He left his place behind me, and I instantly noticing their black, bare skin and hard pecs. Their strong arms and hands began to surround my body in all directions, until I felt one of their hands caressing my groin over the small thong. The other squeezed one of my ass cheeks.

The one in front of me began to devour my breasts, sucking them hard. His tongue played with my ringed nipple, and my first moans of pleasure escaped from my mouth.

"Ummmm" ... "Ummmm ..."

I let my head fall back and two very thick fingers entered my white mouth. I instinctively began to suck them, as if they were two small black cocks.

The one behind me, from that moment on, took care of me, Mr Dreed's amateur white dog, while the one in front of me, with Megan behind caressing him with desire, released me to lower his shorts of leather, letting out a wonderfully huge black cock! It hung thick between his thighs, and I imagined once hard, would definitely exceed 11 inches! It was also excitingly thick, 5.5 inches round, with a circumcised, maroon head.

This beautiful black male turned to Megan, surrounding her naked body with his strong and muscular arms, which formed an exciting and hot contrast with Megan's white skin. He began to play with the body of the beautiful host, who was beginning to roll her eyes of iniquity and desire.

The show that Megan and I began to star in was a mixture of transgression, sin and good taste, in an environment with a lot of glamour. The guests were warming up, watching us two little white whores, compared to the power and strength each of those Africans had, determined to fuck us for a long time in all of our hot wet holes, with their hard and big black cocks, and ready to fill our mouths, pussies and asses with their abundant black stallion cum.

We were both going to be fucked bareback. Without a doubt, our tight white pussies, stretched and widened by those Big Black Cocks (so huge), as well as our tight and juicy white female asses, which the Black Men loved to break to the bottom (as it should be and more pleasure is felt). Everything was planned beforehand; the stamina of the women and the quality of those two black stallions.

Megan and I stopped kissing, and now the two Africans (originally from the Congo but residing in the UK) were kissing us on the neck from behind, each situated and embracing our white bodies.

I watched Megan grind her ass against the 11.1 inches of her black bull, which poked between her thighs, while I watched him harden. She pressed her ass against that huge cock and he continued to devour her neck without stopping, while he began to knead her beautiful white breasts, whose nipples were very hard and erect. Megan shook her head and rippled her body with desire, as she began to let out her first moans of pleasure!

My black stud had also taken off his leather shorts, and now I was starting to feel like that big, hard, hot cock was hitting my ass and was lodged between my thighs. Feeling him there, so close to my pussy, made my whole body shudder and my skin crawl with pleasure! My black Bull rhythmically rubbed his cock and groin against my bare white ass; his big hands covered my two tits and they made my nipples hard as stones.

In front of me, I could see how Megan, with the other black stud, did almost the same thing; he pulled out her big tits (hers were much bigger than mine) and kneaded them with desire, making Megan squirm with pleasure, while he had raised her skirt. It seemed to me, she had his cock embedded between her thighs, or stuck between her perineum, directing his hard, black cock upwards, in search of her white and narrowly shaved pussy that she was wearing naked under the miniskirt.

Kabakele and Bashala, which is how I later learned that those two black stallions were named after speaking with them, both were originally from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The natives of the DRC enjoy huge penises, the largest among all the races and ethnicities in Africa, and without a doubt these two were not going to disappoint us with their cocks; on the contrary, I don't about Megan, but for me, it was going to be difficult to take all that huge amount of black cock.

As it was happening now, that when I felt all that hard mass of cock between my thighs looking for its way, there I was very excited to see that beautiful and tempting virility of the men in that area. My God, I never thought or expected to see such big cocks, imagining that all that Congolese talk was more legend than reality.

But no, it was not a legend, because right now, Megan and I were being sandwiched by two of those adult males, who attested that they were so real and hot, and my heart was racing!

They pushed us forward, making my breasts and hers stick together, along with our sensual white bodies. The two of them hugging us in the middle, face to face with each other, while one of them said to us,

"We want you to kiss each other with desire again! We like to see beautiful white females, kissing like bitches in heat, wanting to be ridden!"