Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on the floor, naked and defeated amidst semen remains, with a happy and peaceful face, we stared at each other in the eye, with a look that said it all ... "God ... What stallions!"

Satisfied with the show that we had provided with the two Black Bulls, as two good and hot submissive bitches, Bruce and Michael, they knelt next to us and kissed us lovingly and happy for having been two excellent whores!

Michael said, "Alice ... I am proud of you! You have amply fulfilled the expectations I had placed on you ..." adding. "Judith already told me that you were two very naughty bitches before you entered the "convent of faithful, married women ..." he laughed, making me blush.

As he kissed me, he said, "The one who is born to fuck and enjoys this lifestyle, like you Alice, always ends up returning, if she is brave, to her slutty games!"

"Let's go lazy!" Bruce and Michael said in unison ..." Get up and go wash a bit and come back quickly; we're going to start another game that you'll love, for Megan, if she decides to participate ... It won't be the first one for her... And I would dare to swear, that you, my bitch, have also played games similar to the one we have prepared for you!"

While we went to the bathroom, to wash ourselves and remove the abundant remains of the creamy semen of those two black studs, and fix our hair, which we had made a mess, because they had used it to handle us like simple bitches, we repaired our makeup ...

End - Chapter-04 (E2)

We wish you liked this new chapter

Alice Barker writer - David J - editor

Introduction to Chapter - 05 (E2)

At the same time that Megan and I were getting ready, downstairs, they were already preparing the continuation of the "Party" ...