Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As hot as those two stallions were to us, it was not necessary to repeat their request. The two of us began to kiss, while our hands covered everything they could touch and caress! They did the same; and with arms much longer than ours, could easily caress the bodies of us both.

My hands reached Megan's ass, which had already been stripped of her leather mini-skirt, and I could caress her soft skin. Then I introduced one of my hands between her and me, and I managed to catch and feel the wonderful wet touch of one of those huge cocks, which I began stroking, until its movements escaped my hand.

Stuck one against the other, and our legs intertwined, putting our pubes in contact, they began to move as if they were already fucking us; but in reality, they only excited us like two sex-crazed people, ready to be fucked! They limited themselves to just making us feel the size and the hardness of their massive cocks, teasing the two of us.

We both separated our legs just enough to open a gap between our thighs, so that their 11 inch cocks could enter more easily between our thighs. Feeling the pleasure and the strong sensation of their cocks, sliding all along our pussy lips, forced us to moan with pleasure without being able to contain ourselves.

Watching the show Megan and I were starring in, her husband had his cock in his hand and masturbated, seeing his wife, trapped between those powerful black arms. The other guests were also getting warm looking, and caressed each other, regardless of who they had by their side.

I could see my Master, as he looked at me satisfied sitting next to one of the Russian girls, who began to caress Michael's cock, over his pants.

They kept us like this for a few minutes, until grabbing each of us by the hair like slaves and separating us, they made us kneel. Directing us by the hair, holding with one of their hands our heads and mouths towards their respective cocks, and with the other, pointing directly at our already open lips. Those black cocks that weren't going to fit inside our mouths!

Now, the two of us on our knees in front of everyone, and the black men with their backs to each other and they standing in front of us, they did not wait for us to decide to suck them off; but rather, dominating and holding our hair like bitches, they filled both of our mouths only with a portion of cock, which nevertheless filled us completely.

They were wet with pre-cum, as sweet as honey and abundant, which was a pleasure for us, to suck that hard cock that I had touched, and that I was being sucking guided in it, but knowing that it was going to be inside of me. It was impossible to swallow that cock of just over 11 inches and over 5in thick! That forced me to open my mouth wide.

The spectacle of us two subdued by those big black males, immobilized when being held by our manes, and with our white tits swaying to the rhythm of the respective blowjobs, made sounds of pleasure, almost drowned out by our throats, as we half-gagged on their enormous tools. They both said to us,

"Don't stop whores ... suck deeper, at least 5 or 6 inches. We want to see how they fill your mouths! Put them down your throat, like all white whores do ... Suck white bitches to the bottom! ... Aahh yes! deeper, whores! We want to see how you choke on our juicy cocks ... Come on, come on deeper!"

The first to choke was me, spilling with my gags a lot of thick drool. Megan was still sucking and holding steady.

"Ha ha ha!" my stallion laughed, seeing how I almost vomited without being able to swallow deeper. That pleased them, seeing that their white whores had mouths too small for their big cocks.

"White bitches have a special ability to swallow in your mouths big cocks, so don't let us down now!" What is only 11 inches for experienced whores like you? ... Come on, come on, they are very tasty!"

"It is known by all that white whores like you are the best, and with the most desire, to suck the dicks of the dominant Black Cocks, and that you die of pleasure, to suck big black cocks! Let's honor your reputation as sluts and horny females! That's why we like white females!"

So, they had a good time with us, until they decided to change their position. They, the two black stallions, handled us at will and simply "used" us for their pleasure and that of the guests.

I took the opportunity to see how hot the atmosphere was, and Michael was already fucking the Russian, her on all fours, fucking her hard while I heard her moan. And another pair of couples were fucking nearby, side by side and completely naked, cocks pumping in to the hot pussies as they watched us.

I didn't have time to see more, because the two black studs, still holding both of us by the hair, decided it was time to fuck. Kabakele forced Megan to get on all fours in the center of the room.

The two were well coordinated. Bashala took me (after he tore my thong off with a jerk, breaking it and throwing it soaked in juices to the center of the room for everyone to see) and made me lie face down on top of Megan. On one end, we both showed wet pussies and asses, with me on top of her, and on the other, our two heads pointed in the same direction.

Now it was Bashala, who I had been sucking, who put his huge cock in Megan's mouth, while I felt some hot and exciting slaps on my ass (it always been very hot for me to have my ass spanked hard), and instantly I felt rough hands spread my pussy.

I did not have time to think more. Slowly but without stopping, I felt how Kabakele's cock adjusted and entered my tight pussy, very progressively. With each thrust, he sank three more inches, filling me completely with his 11.1 inches of black cock, which was hot and well lubricated, to which my vagina clung as I was enlarging it with its 5 inch thickness.

Between constant moans while I felt my pussy so stretched, I also felt his fat cockhead. It hit against the entrance sphincter to my uterus, in which its 11 inches long did not fit, had already penetrated 6 inches. Each time it hit the entrance of my uterus with force, I felt a slight pain each time.

My vagina felt very tight, because with its 5 inch girth, I took it to the limit of stretching, and I felt it clinging to his cock tightly. The intense lubrication was responsible for making it slide, widening it more and more than the 1.5 inch that it tends to stretch, up to more than double. It didn't hurt but it did feel stretched like a latex glove, and his cock brushing hard against the walls in a way I had never experienced before.

Gripping my hips forcefully, that stud began to pump my pussy, as if I were a whore. With each thrust of his, the two of them went in unison; his partner's cock plunging into Megan's mouth, while he plunged into my cunt. As I watched, I could appreciate that Megan was a very good one at giving deep blowjobs.

She could only make guttural sounds and almost choking, with her mouth full of cock, but I, fucked to the depths of my pussy! I remember that I could not stop moaning with pleasure "Oohhh! ... Oohhh ... Yeah! ... Fuck me! ... Fuck me! ... Oohhh ... It's so good! ... I'm cumming!"

To my disappointment, that despite having two orgasms while he trashed my pussy, I was wanting him to continue fucking me hard, and end up filling my entire uterus with his hot, creamy and sweet cum! I felt him take it out of my pussy, without having cum, although I had already came twice while he fucked me.

When Bashala took it out of Megan's mouth at the same time as her partner took it out of my pussy, and put it in my mouth saying "Your fucking eyes ... They were asking me to feed you my big black and hard pole ... Well, suck sow, it's now yours again!"

"I'm going to fill that nasty whore's mouth with my creamy black cum! Enjoy it, dog!"

Megan's moans of pain and pleasure told me that the pussy that Kabakele was now fucking was that of the blonde hostess, who like me, began to enjoy the thrusts of that great male, moaning with pure pleasure. "Hmmm ... Ooohhh ... Fuck, fuck me ...!"

For my part, my mouth being more accustomed to Bashala's considerable cock, which brought my head back to shove it down my throat, gagging, eager for air and drooling. It must have looked like a sow that was being drowned in juicy and desired cock, and my appearance must be that of a greedy whore sucking!

To finish the show for which they had chosen us both, Bashala dismounted me off Megan, and on all fours, grabbed me by the strap of my collar, turned me towards those who were watching on my side ... Well, they looked, then continued fucking each other. They loved seeing how those stallions fucked us, without compassion, with harshness like two hard-core white slaves.

I could see Michael, with a brunette hanging around his neck, who was being nailed in one of her holes, while he leaned against the wall, and she rode moaning like a very slutty bitch!

Kabakele did the same with Megan, putting us face to face again, so that we could kiss, with both of us on all fours, and they were started to fuck us again. I felt so used ... After reaching three orgasms, I was at my peak, unbridled, wanting to continue being used and fucked non-stop!

Megan and I were both horny bitches in heat, so we began to kiss with desire, while our sensual tits, swayed strongly for everyone to enjoy with each thrust from our black men.

Our lips embedded in each other's, and our tongues intertwined with desire; we were both out of control, and we just wanted to give ourselves pleasure and enjoy without thinking of anything else!

In this position we were too tempting for no one else to join the orgy; so, while the two Congolese exhibited us, slapping us on the ass, warming us even more, waiting to make us feel their big cocks in our holes, I was shaking my ass asking, begging someone to fill that void ... I was desperate to feel again how another male entered me, very deep, fucking me.

Mr. Ness and Mr. Clayton, already naked at that time, knelt beside us and began to knead and suck our juicy tits, pressing our nipples hardened by the sensations that invaded us, and had me (and I imagine also Megan) out there, flying with pleasure and free.

I could not contain my desire and curiosity for Michael, and while Ness and Clayton enjoyed our tits and the Congolese, they continued to pat us on the ass like simple mares to ride, invading the room with that exciting sound of their hands clapping our white and now red asses. Rhythmically and non-stop, I could see, not without a hint of little jealousy, as he and Bruce were doing a DP to Dylan's wife, Meredith, who was howling like a wolf with those two cocks drilling her ass and pussy. "Hmm, yeah ... Fuck me! Drill my ass!"

Mr Clayton changed position and, getting under me, face up, began to suck my nipples and play with the chain that joined them, pulling both nipples in a mixture of pleasure and sublime pain.

Megan and I, at the same time, felt like the two black studs supported their cock at the entrance of our respective asses. Looking at the others, they asked them, "What do you want us to do to these two white mares in heat? We can sodomize them, so that they are well trained, as it should be with whores who eager to be ridden like them? ... Or do you prefer that we fill their white cunts with our cum, and impregnate them?" (that was figuratively speaking, because we were both prepared not to get pregnant!)

A majority, although it was not unanimous, asked to see how they sodomized us ... I thought, this is going to really hurt, because those big cocks are not going to easily enter our asses ... But as a submissive, I couldn't refuse, and Megan apparently wanted it that way.

Megan whispered to me, "Pssst! Alice ... Relax your ass as much as you are capable, abandon yourself as if they are not going to put it in ... With your ass relaxed and your muscles too, it will hurt less ... believe to me!"

After saying," Let's go ... White bitches like nothing more than to feel their asses full of Black Cock! So, they know what their mission is as white females, to offer their soft and juicy asses to the best studs on Earth!" they began to fuck our assholes.

I bit my lip because I knew it would hurt a lot; and tried to leave my mind disconnected, in a Zen plan, as Megan had advised me.

When I began to feel the increasing pressure of Kabakele's cockhead, trying to push its way into my tender white ass, I tensed for a few seconds, but instantly relaxed it to the fullest.

There was no option, Kabakele was going to sodomize me ... The pain began to be strong and I couldn't suppress several moans of agony ... "It hurts! Ahhh ...!"

And to make it clear that for me it was painful, I exclaimed a definite, "Noooo ... Please! ... Do not break my ass!" ... (Even though I knew that it was irremediable; it was part of the wicked, hot show!)

My plea made my stallion slap me hard with both hands on my buttocks, and pushing mercilessly, pierced my sphincter that caused me a strong pain! Experienced at doing it to newbies like me, Kabakele resorted to giving me those hard slaps, which threw me off the track, shifting my attention to my thighs as he pierced my asshole.)

Adapting quickly, after his glans penetrated my sphincter, the pain was disappearing and he stayed still after inserting the first 3 or 4 inches of cock into my ass, giving me time for my anal tract to be dilated and the pain of the sphincter stretched out, remitted.

After that tactical stop, he began to give me shorter and softer pushes, which made my ass feel very stretched, but without pain. It was just extreme tightness and a sensation of heat and desire, as I felt my ass filling with his cock progressively. Really at the same time, I felt for the first time his 5-inch thick cock, how it was filling my ass little by little, but without stopping.

I began wondering if I could take his 11.1 inches completely, all buried inside my ass that was stretching and adapting to his thick circumference. Until while now I was moaning with pleasure, so much that I almost felt an orgasm of pleasure rise, and moaning with every 2 or so 3 inches of cock that got buried in me! I felt invaded, and collapsed by the contractions that immobilized me and disconnected me from reality, only feeling the pleasure of being thoroughly fucked.

I couldn't stop moaning from that moment "Hmmm, hmmm yesss! Fuck me, fuck me my black lover!" I began to feel him deeper inside my ass, so deep that while I was shivering with pleasure, I felt that cold sweat and those spasms that rose from my ass up my back, until it exploded in my brain! I could feel his hips, butting against the entrance of my ass ... God, I could not believe it ... He had completely put it so deep inside my ass that I was housing his 11 inches of Hard Black Dick!

Now that the entire rectum of my ass was filled with cock, I recovered my breath after the intense, but brief pain, while my black stud kept his cock still; but totally inside, so that my rectum was expanding before he started fucking me hard. At that moment, when I felt so full, it only came out of my mouth as a whisper... "Ohhhh ... oohhh ... ohh ... mm ... yessss!" Of pure pleasure!

I turned to him with my eyes half closed with pleasure and lust, and patting him gratefully, he understood that I was happy for his help in getting my first big black cock inside my ass.

Kabakele smiled at me and with his thumb raised, and he said, "You have been brave and daring Alice ... You are going to be a good white female for the Black Cock, without a doubt! I congratulate you ... Now you and I are going to fuck hard, to fill your guts with my abundant hot black cum! I want you to feel me penetrate and ejaculate inside you, blackening you in your debut with a Black stallion ... Now I want you to enjoy, until you faint with pleasure! Come on, get ready for me to fuck you and fill you with my creamy cum, white girl!"

I hadn't heard Megan scream, just a slight moan, which told me that these exciting parties were common and she was used to being sodomized with thick cocks.

While Mr Clayton, had a privileged view of my ass-fuck, and the big balls of my stud swaying between my thighs, he kept sucking my nipples. The two black studs started their ride at the same time, both inside our white asses. I felt, as he put it to me over and over again, his huge balls hit my wet, dripping pussy with each new thrust.

That ass fucking made me feel very intense sensations: heat, spasms, contractions and pleasure that was accumulating in my brain, taking me further and higher in my pleasure every minute. Disconnected from everything that surrounded me, only that big black cock kept me united to the earth, as I reached two intense orgasms, which collapsed my legs. But a skilled Kabalele held me by the waist, and his hard cock was so impaled inside me I felt his head moving in and out of the center of my belly, and that kept me glued and firmly attached to my stud!

That Black Bull made me come like a bitch in heat, and shortly after he sodomized me, my legs loosened during orgasm. When he felt the contractions of my sphincter on his hard pole and how my legs were shaking, he said loudly so that everyone who was looking at us would know, "No my white whore ... Don't faint now with pleasure! ... Hold my juicy cock a little longer ... The best is yet to come!"

"Hold on a little longer, my excellent white dog! I'm going to fill you with my cum, until it comes out of your ass hole and everyone sees that you are completely full ... That there is no more room inside of you ... And that before our eyes, you have been initiated as a new white whore, for the Black Cock! ..." he said as he continued to prod me with his thrusts, as if riding a wild mare.

Not really a mare, but I felt wild; a simple, wild female copulating with an Alpha Male.

He was right ... It didn't take long to start unloading powerful cords of hot semen, which I felt filling me completely ... and the hot cum, it was sliding very deep inside me! "My God," I begged him, "Fill me up ... I'm your whore ... I'm yours ... Oohhh! ... Fuck, fuck me ... Give me more, and make me your female ...I want to be your breeding bitch, my stud ... Mmmm ... I'm cumming again!"

When he finished unloading that abundant amount of cum inside me, he kept it totally buried inside my soft white ass, which contrasted with his beautiful and shiny black skin. I was falling under him, totally exhausted and dismembered, almost meaningless and breathing rapidly, staying glued to him by our sweat, skin to skin, joined by the pussy and his big cock! Dazed and confused, without being clear where he was, I was gradually regaining normal consciousness, and I realized what we had been doing, together with Megan and Bashala.

Megan's stud had emptied himself into her too, and we both stood on the edge of exhaustion, satisfied like Goddesses, and skewered up the ass, while we stroked each other, satisfied and happy.

Applause sounded, dedicated to the show we had given with those two huge Bulls! Then Kabakele was slowly taking it out of my ass, so that everyone could see the amount of cock that my upturned ass had swallowed, and his beautiful 11.1 inch cock, that had lodged perfectly inside me. When that generous and impressive Black Dick finished coming out, the two males showed our asses open, stretched and reddened, from which began to drip and ooze the remains of abundant, and still hot, creamy white cum ...

As Mr Clayton had already come out from under me at the end, Megan and I lay on the floor face down, recovering our breath and strength. We were fully satisfied from the ass fucking with which they had finished, and the group had honored us; it had been really strong, what those two great stallions had done with us ...