All Comments on 'Discovering the Thrill'

by bethexposed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy

I love it girl. Keep going!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very nice too!

Thank you for this sexy little short - I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Wow

I'm just hoping that was a real story. That was so hot. Would have loved to have been there.

midnightdeathwritermidnightdeathwriterover 10 years ago
Great first story post!

Loved the buildup and the temptations on both sides was just right! Well Done!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun short story

Many girls like to tease brothers. They like to get them hard and make them go jo. It is a fun game

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT AND FUN

Bethexposed - you are a very good writer. Your story was so fun and believable. You have the gift of the innocent tease. Raunchy, crude sex is abundant, but your style of harmless exhibitionism is so rare and delightful. Please keep writing more. I am sure you have several already, please send them in.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 10 years ago
So tantilizing ...

I loved your story ... The innocent exhibitionism made me tingle all over ... Looking forward to your next one ....

bluedog485bluedog485over 10 years ago
Beautifully described

I know the feeling only too well of working in the heat and the pleasure of throwing your clothes off. Your captured that wicked yet exquisite pleasure of exposing yourself to anything and anyone. Please, I look forward to you continuing this storyline.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Interesting.......

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. Being that I'm a full time voyeur (not to be confused with being a pervert) it's always interesting when a female slowly strips her clothes off and goes about her business. You can't blame a guy for wanting to see the goodies.

RecHiker

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u3 months ago

A naughty tease, as one who likes to watch it was a most enjoyable read. Can we have some more please...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous