Discovery - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia shrugged and, placing a hand on your arm, "nothing to be sorry about." She winked "Lucky girl." She giggled, squeezed your arm and raised her eyebrows. "Please, show me more." And laughed up into the clear blue sky.

You glanced at me and then back to Alicia, your eyes narrowed. I could almost hear the cogs grinding, the pros and cons being weighed up, the consequences analysed. And then fully expected you to laugh and let the moment pass.

But you didn't say anything, and it was only then, believe it or not, that I noticed that both of you were topless. Your breasts I knew by heart of course, but to see them out in the open, with another person present, glistening in the sunshine from sunblock and a sheen of sweat, a slight breeze having brought your bullet nipples to attention, I felt myself stir again.

And I knew that I shouldn't, I knew that it was rude, I knew that I was not going to help my recent embarrassment by doing so, but I stared at Alicia's. And my God. Orbs, that was the best way to describe them. Hanging orbs, decorated with large mahogany areole and tipped with nipples that were almost as good as yours. I swallowed in a dry throat and wondered how it would feel to have their weight nestled on the palm of my hands, the sensation of rolling my tongue around those nipples and how it would be to slide my cock in between them as Alicia pressed her breasts together, to see her face as long ribbons of semen spat over her chest and face. All of this went through my mind in seconds.

I turned away from them quickly and lay face down on my towel. Both of you stared at me. And then, and I would never forget that moment for the rest of my life, it was the most erotic thing you had ever done and completely out of character. It was the risqué choice. "Still want to see more?"

Alicia's lips pouted and she glanced at me. "Of course, who wouldn't?"

They both looked over at me. I stared back. Were they mucking around? Was I being set up? For the moment I was frozen with indecision.

"Are you going to turn over then?" you said.

And again, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. From the woman who wouldn't go topless. "Are you sure?"

You shrugged. "Why not? We could be on a nudist beach, you've always talked about that."

You had a point. However I wouldn't normally have had a raging hard-on on a nudist beach. I slowly turned over. By this time it had lost its edge and I felt irrationally embarrassed.

"Mmm," you said, "it's not looking its best now, is it?"

So, and it astounded me, you reached over, wrapped your hand around the softening shaft, still a good five inches long and slowly caressed it, sliding your hand up and down. I glanced across at Alicia who was staring, spellbound. You looked over your shoulder and Alicia smiled and nodded. Lifting a breast from her chest, she rolled a finger around a nipple which visibly hardened. Needless to say I was rigid in moments.

And if I was astounded before.

"Want to take over?"

Alicia's mouth gaped open, her eyes widened and then darted back to my cock now standing long and proud above my stomach. She crawled across so that you were both now kneeling next to me on your towel. You removed your hand, reached across for her wrist and guided her towards me. I would swear that my long, sensual sigh would have been heard in Africa. It was only a hand, a hand not that different to yours. But that was the point, wasn't it, it wasn't yours. The first time that it's ever not been yours.

Alicia's grip tightened on my shaft and she slowly worked short strokes, unsure, her eyes darting to you, perhaps expecting you to change your mind and call a halt. But you didn't, you nodded encouragement, so Alicia picked up speed, her hand now running the entire length of my cock.

My breathing became shallower and I clenched my fists as I sat up on my elbows. You leant over and kissed me, and as you did my hand went to your breast, cupping it tenderly, squeezing it softly, stroking the hanging nipple. Alicia's stroke play slowed, her loose fingers now gently caressing the head of my cock. It was twice as sensuous. But then, before we realised what she was doing, she had flung a leg over me and, like you earlier this afternoon, sat astride my shins.

For the briefest moment I thought that she was going to lower herself onto me and I felt a stab of panic, an emotion that surprised me. I glanced up at you, and your expression told me that it had occurred to you as well. But she didn't. One hand still caressed my now oozing penis but her other went to her breasts, and she began to mould and caress them, running a finger around each rampant nipple, hissing as she did so, the hand on my cock now flying along, well lubricated.

I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer and you, from years of experience, knew that too.

"He's close," you said, and Alicia nodded. She slowed her stroke and ran a finger over the frenulum, the sensitive area at the back of my cock head. I gasped. And that was it. I came, and came hard, semen halfway up my tummy and onto the bottom of my ribs.

Alicia leant back, "whoa!"

You laughed with delight, you've always loved watching me spurt all over the place.

Alicia let go of me and leant back. She grinned, first at me and then at you.

You leant in and kissed me. "I think you need another swim."

As I waded into the water and washed myself down I glanced back up the beach. You and Alicia were deep in conversation and I would love to have known what it was about.

I found out soon enough.

12