All Comments on 'Discovery Ch. 01'

by whields

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
There is somthing so right about the feelings one experiances when being picked up

I miss the days when many men found me desirable. The feel of their arms around me and their lips. Them knowing more about me than I did about myself. How they made me feel so special and so feminine. Love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Dream

You nailed it, my friend. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were in the room watching as I was made love to for the first time by another gentle man as he initiated me into man-on-man love making. I first encountered him in a cozy reading lounge in a lovely bookstore on Spruce St. in Philadelphia, not in a bar. Also, I had been jilted by my girlfriend the previous night and "accidentally" found myself in the Gayborhood section of the city. After our first kiss in the bookstore, the rest of the evening played out about the same. Thirty years later, at 65, I am happily married to a wonderful woman, but have continued to now and then enjoy gay lovemaking on the side.

le artistele artisteover 5 years ago
Delicious Man Love

So erotically written! 5 *!

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
Erotic delight

So well written, full of detail and so sensual. I loved the slow build up, as Phil and Steve got to know each other and as Steve accepted what was happening to him. I shall be looking for more of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous