Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

Phil paused for a moment, pulling out of Steve completely, before panting at him to turn over. Steve did as he was told, his back to the sticky sheets as Phil lifted his lower body, spreading his legs out wide so that they were dangling either side of Phil's body, which Steve saw was also glistened with sweat. Phil pulled Steve towards him once again, one hand on either leg to hold him up, and continued to pound his ass, but now Steve could watch, instead of having his head in a pillow. As Steve lay there, head propped up by a pillow, watching as Phil's dick entered him once again, he felt like he was watching a porno, but instead of watching, he was actually in it, and that made him hotter.

Phil towered over him, and as he watched, pulled his cock fully out of Steve's ass, a sucking noise emanating as he pulled out, the shaft slick with juices, before pushing slowly and sensually all the way in again. Despite himself, this tipped Steve over the edge, and he came, strings of cum pulsing from his dick all over his stomach and hips.

Phil saw this, and Steve could tell he was also close to coming. Squeezing his ass, he tried to get Phil to come, and with one final thrust, he saw he'd succeeded, the look of ecstasy on Phil face as he stood, buried deep in Steve's ass, and came. Steve could feel the pulses as Phil came into the condom, and was hit with a wave of euphoria. Slowly, he felt the pulsing stop, and after a minute felt Phil pull out of him.

Steve felt an emptiness of something missing as Phil no longer filled him, but the other man flopping onto the bed beside him, and pulled him into a deep sensual kiss.

"Glad you did what felt right?" Phil said gently.

"Absolutely!" Steve replied with a sheepish grin on his face.

whields
whields
147 Followers
12