Discovery in Germany Pt. 06

Story Info
Our three friends find bliss at a sex club.
6.6k words
4.8
5k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a long one but I didn't feel like there was a good place to break it up. It ends the saga of Miranda, Meg, and Lyla. I have come to love writing these characters and have some thoughts on how to keep their stories going in different places. I often reuse the same names in my stories (typically my own as they are my fantasies) but I think I will reserve these three names for some of their own stories in the future. So keep your eyes peeled for more adventures in the future. As always, thank you all for reading. I love that my kinks can be out there and shared and, hopefully, help others fantasize. Please feel free to leave comments and I love reading them.

- S.J.

**********

The day after being silly dancing around naked to musicals was our last day of classes. After that we were on a train with most of our group to Berlin. Matt and David were in attendance so we spent a fair amount of time with them on the train. We filled them in on some of our stories of the trip which they were very amused by.

The next day was Saturday, which we spent seeing different sights and hearing about history as large groups. As the afternoon went on people were deciding on where to do dinner and where to hang out that evening. To our surprise it was Lyla who spoke up and said something. "Sorry we have to grab a quick bite and after that we have plans." When asked where she would just respond "can't say it's a surprise."

On the way back to the hostel we were staying at we grabbed some cheap sandwiches from a quick restaurant with Lyla still closed-mouthed about the plans. Even though there were few people in our hostel room she still didn't say anything. It wasn't until Meg and I went to our suitcases that we had any kind of clue of what the evening would look like.

Lyla sees us pulling out clothing and rushes to her suitcases "Oh, I um got you both something." She hands us each a shopping bag. "I hope it is your size and style. I just wanted to give us all something to go out on a bang with for this trip. I also have one more thing but that will come later.

We go to the bathrooms down the hall to change. All agreeing to split up so we can keep the surprise. As I open the bag I think "Holy shit, this must have cost her a fortune." and pull out my clothing. However, she sized and styled me perfectly.

We all come out of our respective stalls to the main sink area of the shared bath and have a look. I am in black pleather pants, I have a low cut white blouse and over this there is a black waistcoat vest designed to cut under my breasts pushing them up.

Meg looks full dominatrix with a skin tight red dress that is almost knee length but with a slit far up the side to show off legs. Her cleavage is spilling out of the top but in a way that looks intentional. On her legs there are knee high leather boots, also red. Under these are thigh high fishnets. It is stunning.

As I replay this in my mind now the only words I can put together to describe Lyla are adorably kinky. Her skirt black and poofy. Almost tutu-like. I am sure that if she bends down at all it will expose her ass and I am willing to bet she is wearing nothing under it. Her top is, yet again, another corset. Black with bright pink trim. It fits her tight body perfectly. Her stockings are also fishnet but a bright pink as well. On her wrists and ankles are cuffs as if to say "I am ready to be tied to anything at any time." She is immediately applying some dramatic makeup to match. Pink lipstick and a dark eyeshadow. On her petite frame it reads as a Bratz doll if Bratz dolls were really into BDSM.

She looks up while applying her makeup in the mirror. "What are you gawking at Miranda? We've gotta go. We don't want to be stuck in line all night."

"I'm gawking at you. All of us. Damn we look fucking hot."

"Yes" Meg adds "Thank you so much for this."

"Really" Lyla says "It is nothing and I am sure you will find a way to thank me later. But we should get a move on and I have one more thing to give you."

We all finish getting ready and head back to our room. It looks like everyone has gone out for the evening. Lyla gets three boxes from her suitcase. First she hands a long one to Meg. "Did you notice how there was a long pocket on the side of the boots? This goes in there." Meg opens it to find a black riding crop. There is a note with it that says "Use it wisely but not sparingly."

My box is slightly smaller but a little heavy. I open it and there is a small pair of opera glasses on a stick. "Are we dressed like this to see Mozart?" I ask.

"Read the note," Lyla says.

I pull it out "For the girl who loves to watch until she can't help but join in."

"Perfect" I say. "This is for all those details."

She opens hers and pulls out a tag to go on the collar I had purchased for her. There is a tag in the middle "Read it" she says.

"Property of M and M." Is engraved.

"Sooooo" I say "I am beginning to think we are not going to the Opera."

"This is true," She says. "Let's go."

As we walk through the lobby to our waiting car we pass a group of other students from our trip who had been staying at the same hostel. David and Matt are with them. Everyone sees us and their eyes start to gawk.

"Where are the three of you going?" A girl I barely know asks in a tone as though she is afraid to find out.

"The opera" I say while holding up my new glasses. "Obviously."

Lyla says "Wait, wait, wait" and runs over to the front desk to grab a pen and piece of paper from the front desk. She writes something on it and thrusts it into the hands of David as we hurry out.

"What was that all about?" Meg asks.

"Oh it said 'fuck him like he fucked me'." Lyla responds.

We laugh hop into the cab. Lyla gives the cab driver the address and he just looks puzzled and asks in German if we are sure.

"Are we sure?" I ask Lyla.

"Perfectly" She says to him and then in english says "Trust me, I have been researching this for weeks."

The cab ride takes a while. The commercial parts of the city seem to fade as where we are headed seems more and more industrial. I pull out my phone and send a group message "How do we know we are going the right way and he is not taking us to a back alley to kill us."

I receive back a message from Lyla that just says "ADVENTURE!" Then she holds up her phone that has a map of where we are going showing it is in the right direction.

We pull up and I can hear music coming from a nearby building. I think maybe it is a warehouse rave. However, we pull up to a spot under an overpass. There is a line forming near a door that goes into a brick wall under the overpass. There is a lot of graffiti around and right above the door is spray painted the german word "Gebunden."

Lyla pulls our hands and we walk right to the front of the line. She says something to the bouncer and hands him one hundred and fifty euros. He checks his list. Says something in return and lets us in. Someone at the door stamps our hands with some sort of clear ink stamp.

Walking in it seems to be a brick room constructed under the overpass. Probably for maintenance at one point. Painted on the walls are rules that one of the attendants is readying repeatedly for people coming in. They translate to. "No phones or photography. No playing without asking. Protection is always required. No sex on the main floor. People in purple vests are here for safety and cleanliness. No prostitution. No blood play." In the next room we are greeted by someone with a bunch of bags. They shine a black light at our hands to reveal the UV stamp of a padlock shining "All phones, cameras, and other recording devices in a bag please and you are VIP so for the safety of your belongings you can put your money and ID in the bag as well."

"How will we buy drinks?" I ask.

Lyla says "I got us the VIP package so it's covered."

"Wow, okay." Meg says "that is really generous."

"Don't mention it." Lyla says.

I am a little nervous about placing my belongings in this bag and heading into god knows what but it is clear they will not let us pass until we do. Finally we agree. The attendant thanks us and uses a key to lock the bags. Hands them to us and says "At the end of the hall give them to the coat attendant. She will keep them there until you are ready to exit." He unclips a red velvet rope that had been blocking off the doorway behind him and we walk into a dark room with stairs descending. There are neon lights on the stairs but other than that it is hard to see. We walk down and see a long, presumable underground hallway of probably 200 yards. There are a few people ahead of us walking as well.

As we get down the hall we can hear music getting louder. At the end of the hall there is a large bouncer in a purple vest who, once again, checks our stamps with a black light. He thanks us for being VIPs and lets us in. The next room is a coat check. The few people here are in various types of outfits. The woman in front of us takes off a long overcoat to reveal she is wearing pasties and a thong only.

The coat check woman takes the bags from us and asks our name. She quickly adds that we can make up one as long as we can remember it. After writing a note with all of our bags she says "please pick them up upon exiting." She gestures to a large door behind her. She then says "You will go through the door on your left. This floor is our mingling space that is a little quieter to get to know others if you choose. There is a bar on this floor or the next up you may check in at either for your VIP bottle service. The restrooms will also be on this floor to the left if needed. The dance floor is upstairs on the main level. The level above that is group and theme rooms and the dungeons are in our sub basement. Please play safe and remember consent and if you need anything ask anyone wearing a purple vest."

We walk through the door and I am overwhelmed with sensory input. It is a large room with different lights. Music pours in from upstairs. There are couches and a few reserved tables and a bar. The evening is young so the room is about half full at this point.

"Lyla, it was pretty obvious you were going to take us to a sex club but I have so many questions." I say.

"Yes" Meg says "Like who is that man," she gestures to a shirtless man wearing tight shorts "and how do I get one?"

Lyla laughs. Come on, first a drink, then we talk, then we play. We walk to the bar at the far end of the room. The bartender asks for our name. Lyla gives them hers and he checks our stamps. A waitress appears next to us and takes us to a reserved table. She brings a bottle of champagne and three glasses.

"Okay" Lyla says, having to speak a little louder over the music "So full disclosure I was planning on coming here before I met the two of you. It is not only the premiere sex club in Germany. It might be one of the best in the world. And after our last few weeks I made some calls and made sure we were on the VIP list so we could get in."

"Lyla" I say a bit taken back by her generosity. "That is so kind of you but this" I gesture at the champagne "and the clothing and everything. Like, you're a Freshman who doesn't have a job."

"Rising sophomore" she corrects me. "And the clothing was because I thought it would be hot and this place has a very strict dress code. Plus, don't worry about it, I have my ways."

"Are you selling meth or something?" Meg says jokingly.

"Ohh very close." She says. "I am a trust fund baby who doesn't give a shit about spending their parents to have a good time in a way they would VERY MUCH disapprove of."

"Well either way, it's super generous" I say. "So this is your rodeo. What do you want to-"

"Oh no" she says gulping her champagne "my rodeo was getting us here. The surprise. We walked through those doors and my rodeo was over. If the question is what I want my answer is what the two of you want. I am, as my collar clearly states, your property. I know the safety word. All I want is for whatever you want me to do to you or to other people to get done. I just don't want to leave until I feel completely used. Hopefully you both get used too."

I almost choke on my champagne.

We drink our champagne and decide to go and explore. We walk out of the mingling space for a bit before finding stairs. Some lead up to flashing lights, colors, and music, some lead down to what looks like a dimly lit basement.

"Upstairs first?" I ask.

We walk up to the dance floor. There are many people in all sorts of dress dancing together in pairs and groups. Around the outside of the room there are seats, benches and couches that are pretty full. Most people are having loud conversations. A few making out and groping one another.

As we make our way across the room I can feel bodies press into mine. I can feel the sexual energy of this place build up inside of me. Everyone here is free.

We finally make our way up the stairs. There is a wide hallway with doors on either side leading into other rooms. Some are closed, and others open. Some have windows so you can watch from the hall, others do not. There are some people paired up in the halls and some people solo. I can see some are watching in the doorways and windows. Others are playing out in the hallway. A woman is going down on a trans man as he watches what is happening in one room. Another man has taken out his own cock and started to play with himself as he watches.

As we walk past most of the occupied rooms with windows or open doors we can see what is happening. In one room a man sits at the edge of a bed as a woman kneels in front of him. Pressing her breasts together around his cock and tit fucking him. Another room has a woman pegging a man. She is reaching around and jerking his cock. In another two women are laying down and kissing as a man is moving back and forth between them, eating each out in turn.

A man, handsome, probably in his late 40s or early 50s approaches us.

"Hello," He says with a perfect American accent. "Do you speak english?"

Lyla says "American?"

"Yeah" he says "I'm from Cincinnati."

Meg smiles and says "Of course you are. Do you want to play?" He nods "Well, this is our slave Lyla. She will do whatever we tell her to do." We step into a room. And close the door behind us. I can feel the eagerness radiating off of me." I whisper instructions to Lyla who nods. I want to start playing but don't want to run out of steam.

Lyla lays down on the bed in the middle of the room. She is on her back and positions herself so her head is hanging off the edge. Nobody is disrobing. I just walk over and unzip his fly. I say to him "Lyla here has been a bad girl and the only way to punish her is for you to fuck her in the mouth."

"I'm sorry sir" Lyla says "Please teach me a lesson." She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out. He wastes no time placing his large dick into her mouth and gently starting to bob the tip into her mouth.

Meg and I stand back to watch and Meg says "Tsk. Tsk. That won't due. She's naughty. You need to punish her mouth." She reaches down and grabs his hips and pushes them forward thrusting his cock deep into Lyla. His eagerness takes over and he starts to increase his speed and depth. Drool starts to drip down her cheeks.

"Show her how deep your cock goes down her throat" I say. We can see her throat bulging out as he rams his cock as far down as he can and holds it there. His balls against her nose. He holds it there for what feels like a long time.

He pulls out quickly and she gasps and pants for air before finally saying "You call that a facefucking? Anyone can do bet-" her goading does the trick as he slams his cock back into her, disappearing and reappearing into her throat making her choke and gag with every thrust.

"That's it" I say encouragingly. "Make her take it. Fuck her mouth like it's her cunt. She'll take it because I tell her to. Just tell her what she is. Is she a slut? Is she a whore? Are you her daddy or her teacher? Tell her."

He hesitates. It's honestly a refreshing level of decency that I didn't expect in a sex club.

"She's-" he stammers. His mind is cluttered with options trying to find the right one as he fucks this strangers mouth. "She's a naughty fucking slut."

"Yes she is" I say eagerly looking at a smiling Meg in the eyes while I speak. "She is such a naughty slut who is going to take whatever you give her. Cum in that sluts throat."

He thrusts deeply for one more long moment. His leg and calf twitch as he grunts trying to thrust even deeper though it is not possible. Finally he pulls out. "Swallow every drop slave." I command her.

There is a towel in the room that she uses to clean her face up. "Thanks" she says chipperly to him.

A purple vested employee is at the door ready to clean the room quickly if needed. Lyla sticks her tongue out and says in German "We're okay. I took care of it."

"Well," Meg says. "That was a good warm up. But I want to use my new crop. Let's head downstairs."

"Agreed." I say "You ready Lyla or do you need a break?"

"Do I get a break master?" She says.

"No." I say firmly. "Lets get you fucked again and fast."

We make our way down stairs to the sub basement. There are more people everywhere. The dance floor is packed. People are tucked away in almost every corner and on every surface.

When we make it down to the sub basement. In the very front there is a small room with a purple vested attendant handing out a variety of restraining objects. Ropes, chains, etc.

"Let's take a look around and see what's going on and then decide what to do" I say.

The setup for the dungeon is similar to the sex rooms above. A hallway with different rooms going off in either direction. The main difference is there are no doors on these rooms so everyone can see every scene playing out.

The first one we walk past was a man being tied up in a suspension tie by another man.

The next room a woman is tied down tightly. Another woman is using a vibrator on her while a man attaches more and more clothespins to her flesh. The woman is tied so tightly you can barely see her squirm as she orgasms but you can hear her loud yells.

There is a room where a man is getting stepped on by a tall woman. He is totally naked as she is in full leather with boots. He is wincing and yelling in pain as she steps across him slowly but I can see his erect penis twitch with pleasure.

We make it to the end of the hall and see it opens up to a large space. Probably 20 x 20 feet. In the far end there is a small stage about 8 inches off of the ground. On it there is a large wooden St. Andrew's Cross, a set of wooden stocks, a tall wooden bar chair (that honestly might have just been here from storage) and a rack with various whips and flogging toys. There are benches all around facing this area.

"Maybe they have demonstrations and shows here." Meg says.

"Maybe we can demonstrate here" I respond "Go hang out on the stage. I will be right back." I hurry down the hall to an attendant to ask them if we can use that space. They just respond that any space and provided equipment is free to use as long as we like spectators.

As I go back down the hall a few of the people watching in other rooms see me and start to follow. I am almost skipping. I enter the room and just point at Lyla and yell to Meg. "Get her clothes off."

"The Cross?" Meg asks as she pulls Lyla's skirt down. I just give her a nod. I get on the stage and set up the chair so I can have a great view. Lyla is totally stripped down now except for her collar, cuffs, and anklets that Meg is using to affix her to the St. Andrews Cross. Her ass out to the room. We have started to gain some spectators. I can see perfectly clear but pull out my new opera glasses to make a show of it before I turn to the crowd forming and ask "did you want to see a show?!" There are some hoots. "First things first," I continue, "the safety word is Volkswagen. Second, we have a proud, young, petite, slut who needs punishment here." The crowd starts to thicken. It was 3 or 4 people but is now closer to 7 or 8 dark silhouettes.

12