Discovery in Germany Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg takes her riding crop and slaps it across Lyla's ass twice. Lyla lets out a whimper.

"I think we can do better than that" Meg says and smacks her with it twice more. Lyla lets out a louder yelp.

"That's right," Meg says. Yell in pleasure and in pain. She smacks her with the crop 5 more times in quick succession. Lyla's ass is reddening in front of everyone. Meg reaches down the crack of Lylas ass and between her legs and exclaims with glee "Oh this is getting your pussy so wet."

"Meg," I say in an overly showy voice for the crowd of about 15 people. "Over there on the wall are some more toys to play with." I point to the wall with hanging whips and paddles of different shapes and sizes.

Meg picks a cat of nine tails off the wall and turns with great speed to crack it on Lyla's ass. Lyla lets out a scream. "Again" I say. CRACK. She screams again. I see the red marks of each of the whip's tails being left on her skin. I can see some of them are on the verge of breaking the skin but Meg isn't letting up and Lyla isn't breaking. "Again" I call out once more and it is followed by another CRACK!

I can't stand it. I get off of my chair and take the whip from Meg. I bring it down hard on Lyla's ass. I grab her hair and pull it back hard "Had enough yet?"

"No mistress. I will take whatever you give me even if it hurts. Please more."

I unclip her from the cross momentarily, turn her around, and clip her arms back leaving her legs un clipped. I hand the whip to Meg and drop to my knees. I lift one of her legs over my shoulder to get a good angle for my tongue to taste her wet cunt. I hear the whoosh of leather above me as the whip cracks on her chest. This happens again and again. Lyla screams out in pleasure and pain as she orgasms.

I back up. "Meg," I say quietly, "your turn."

I embrace her, kissing her as I unzip her dress. I pull it down slowly. Her breasts spring forth first and I spend a second sucking on each nipple before giving her a small nibble. I finally pulled it all the way off until she was just in her boots and stockings. One of my hands grabs her arms, the other her hair pulling her head back. She smiles briefly before I force her into the stocks.

I pause to look at her. Bent over at the waist. Neck and wrists locked in the wood stocks. The smooth skin on the curve of her ass looks so inviting. I move over to the wall and examine my options. I pick up a small paddle in one hand. I smack her ass with it hard and she lets out a yelp. I hit her ass again and again with it. Finally a finger traces gently from her clit to her ass.

I move back over to the wall. I get a larger paddle that has rounded metal studs. The kind you see on old upholstery. I look at Lyla still attached to the cross. She gives me a nod and I smack Meg's ass hard with both hands. She lets out a scream. Panting slowly she says "Thank you, I deserve that." I hit her again and she screams out "THANK YOU." I go for a third time. Her body shakes from the impact. Her breasts sway from the hard impact.

Turning around I can see Lyla on the cross. Eyes wide looking forward. I see the view from her perspective. Meg's deep red ass bent over beyond that an ever growing crowd of spectators. I feel the excitement course through myself.

"You like this view?" I ask. She just nods. Quickly I strip down to just my underwear, though they are dripping wet. There are a few gasps, hoots, and moans in the crowd as I do so that invigorates me more. I jump up next to Lyla again. My hand grabs her chin. "What about now?" I say.

"It's better." She says. "I could cum from just watching you play mistress."

I kiss her deeply, followed quickly by spitting in her face then slapping her across the face. "Don't worry. You will be able to cum from a lot more than that.

I move back to Meg and get close to her face. "Have you had enough?" I ask.

"Not even close." She says with a defiant smile. I go back to the wall and remove four nipple clamps. I put two on Lyla then bend down and place the other two on Meg. I pick back up the paddle, channel my two years in softball and swing, smacking her ass again. She lets out another scream.

I turn and look at Lyla "How does that look?" I ask her.

"My mistress is kind enough to strike her slaves" she says. I hit Meg's ass again. I pause to slip two fingers into her. She is soaking wet which is perfect. I move back to Lyla and stuff the two fingers into her mouth.

"Taste your mistress's cunt you slave." I command her. I stuff them into her mouth far, making her cough. When I finally pull them out, the drool goes down her chin.

"It tastes so good." Lyla says.

I lean in close and whisper "Meg is going to get used tonight. Harder than she ever has. But so are you. Get ready." She nods.

Turning to the audience I say "I need some help. Who has the biggest cock." As expected almost every male hand shoots up. I just pick a hot one and say "Show me."

As he unzips his fly and pulls out a rock hard penis. He isn't wrong, it's pretty big. "Do you have a condom?" He nods.

Calling to the crowd I say in German. "Don't worry. We will need more help later."

I turn back to your now condomed stud "I hope you fuck hard because she needs her pussy fucked hard.

He stands behind Meg. I can hear her gasp as his first thrust enters her. Watching from the side I can see him start to gather speed thrusting into her. Her ass shaking and large breasts bounce forward with every thrust.

I move back to Lyla "Do you like watching her get fucked? I know I do" I ask. Lyla nods. I pull off one nipple clamp and slap her tit hard. I then slap her vulva 5 times in quick succession. I start to rub her clit fast but command her: "Do NOT cum until I tell you slave."

Lyla nods. Her face is getting flush. I look at the crowd. People are really getting excited now. I see an attractive woman, probably in her early thirties and beckon her. She comes forward eagerly.

"Are you a sub or a dom?" I ask.

"A switch." She says.

"Perfect. Wanna help me?" I ask eagerly.

"Any way I can." She says with a big smile.

"Great. Grab that candle." I say pointing at a large pillar candle that is helping to light the room. I am still rubbing Lyla's clit as her eyes haven't left the thrusting hips of the man in front of us fucking Meg very hard. Meg is moaning and screaming out. "Pour that wax on my friend here's chest while I play with her. But Lyla NO CUMMING."

"Yes." she says with a grimace as hot wax drips onto her drop by drop on her breasts, nipples, rolling down and cooling on her stomach. My hand rubbing her faster. I now know exactly the way she likes to feel it. The other hand reaches up around her throat.

I can see her trying to hold back orgasm now. She lets out with a gasp "Please."

"Not yet." I say. Her face is bright red. I nod at our new candle friend. "More please." I tell her.

Lyla's front is starting to look like a red wax, Lyla's chest shaped candle.

Lyla is squirming as much as she can being as restrained as she is. Meanwhile I see Meg's legs start to give as her own pleasure gets the best of her.

"NOW" I command while pressing harder around her throat. Lyla starts to squirt everywhere. The crowd actually cheers as it splatters on the floor beneath us. The man fucking Meg grunts as his thrusts changes as he cums.

"We aren't finished." I turn to our new friend. "Could you go and find 4 to 6 male volunteers?" I ask as I start to unclip Lyla.

"Rest for a second." I say to Lyla. "You are going to need it."

I get Meg out of the stocks and tell her the same thing about resting. She gives me a smile. "We are your toys." she says.

Our candle friend comes back with six new friends. All naked and ready. I take my time and line them all up. Walking past each one I grab their cock in my hand, give a few quick tugs and say either "yes" or "that will do." As though I am sizing them all up.

I pick two and have them lay on the ground. I go back to Lyla and Meg and whisper genuinely so only they can hear. "What do you want?"

Lyla is the first to respond. "To be treated like a slut but for your pleasure. Anything can happen to my body if it's for you." Meg nods enthusiastically in agreement. I pick Lyla up and drag her to the first guy. She straddles him, his cock pushing up into her and forcing her shoulders down pushing her hard onto him.

Loudly so everyone can hear I now say "What do you want?"

Lyla obeys immediately "To be a degraded fuck toy for you." I slap her face again and summon over two other guys to stand at either side so she can take turns sucking their cocks while she bounces on the other's cock."

I go back and grab Meg and position her the same way on the other man. "And you?"

"I want to feel totally used." She says. The other two guys are at her side before I can say anything.

I take off my panties and go back to my chair to watch. Lyla and Meg both bounce on cocks as they desperately try to coordinate sucking two different men.

Our friend with the candle comes over and whispers a question in my ear. I nod vigorously and she drops in front of me and starts to eat me out as I watch.

After a minute of watching this I snap my fingers and the men all turn. I point. "You and you" I say pointing at two of them. "Behind." They both eagerly position themselves behind their respective ladies. "You" I say to the one behind Meg, "ass." Then I point to the other one behind Lyla "And you, join your friend in her tight cunt if you can."

I can see both Meg and Lyla's eyes widen as the men enter. They are trying to still play with the penises in their mouths but it is hard for them to focus. Meg's ass is being stretched as she continues to ride the first man. Meanwhile Lyla has two cocks in her pussy. They have finally figured out the mechanics and are pistoning in and out. My new friend has a finger in my ass as she continues to eat me out. I can't bear it anymore. The power and control goes to my head. Fills me with lust I couldn't previously imagine. I start to scream out an orgasm that feels like it will go on forever.

Finally I am able to focus right on time. I stop the men's thrusts and say "Cum only on her." I point to Meg. I pull Meg down and lay her on the ground. "Lyla help them." She positions herself next to Meg and grabs a cock in each hand. She starts to jerk them vigorously until they explode all over her friend. One splashing cum on her face the other across her torso. Without missing a beat two more come up and the process continues. I see a few more guys jump onto the small stage, hard cocks in hand but let them join the line.

Lyla is sucking the cum out of one guy over her shoulder while jerking off others to help Meg get covered. The guy cums in her mouth and she immediately spits it onto Meg's face. All in all I think the final count was nine. We all feel like passing out together just huddled on the ground. There is cum everywhere and Meg is glistening with it. Lyla is still covered in wax. Our new friend brings us towels and I thank her again with a smile. Some people start to vacate the room. Others have pared off and are engaging in different sexual acts.

Eventually we clean up as best we can. We stumble to the bathroom wordlessly and clean up some more. It isn't until we are clothed again that I break the ice.

"Sorry" I say "I didn't know what came over me. The crowd. Knowing we would be the memory of these people for their lives. It was like the final kink door opened in my brain. Are you two okay."

Meg and Lyla smile. In unison they say "You have nothing to be sorry about." Lyla adds. This is the hottest night of my life. I am not sure how many times I came but it was a lot.``

"Same," Meg added. But then she reached for her still red ass. "That plane ride is going to be LONG and there will be a lot of sitting." She laughs.

Lyla joins in with the joke. "I know. We will fly home, recoup our bodies, get over jet lag and then when she is least expecting it we will tie Miranda to the bed and use different sex toys on her body all night as payback."

"Hey," I say laughing, "you can't threaten me with a good time."

Epilogue:

With the end of the summer term we traveled back home. It was a strange feeling. Like part of us would never come with us. But of course, that wasn't true. We talked to each other daily and saw each other almost as much. They did follow through with their threat of tying me to the bed and toying me and it was great but maybe a story for a different day.

Meg had broken up with the guy she called her "sort of boyfriend" and we all officially started dating in a thrupple. Not everyone understood and we didn't care any more because we had each other. Shortly after that Lyla wanted to move out of her parent's so we decided to all find an apartment together.

Sometimes we would have wild sex. We had a closet of just toys and equipment. Sometimes we would just drink tea and laugh.

Meg and I graduated and she got a great opportunity with a grad program on the other side of the country. I had accepted the program still at state. It was sad to have her go but she would visit periodically and we would still have fun. She eventually met someone special who is great for her and Lyla and I are really happy for her. They are expecting their first child.

Lyla and I stayed at that apartment until she graduated and then decided to get married. Her parents didn't approve but we didn't care. Meg officiated our wedding. We live in a small bungalow and are currently saving money so we can have a great trip to Berlin.

THE END

12