Discovery of Love and Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
Conflict at work and the start of a fun filled weekend.
2.3k words
4.71
4.8k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers

Author Note: I wanted to apologize for the long delay between the chapters of this story. With the holiday season and personal matters in life I have found it difficult to find time to write. With all that done I will work hard to get a regular schedule for writing established and continue to give you stories that you enjoy. Thank you for all the love, support, and patience.

Ashe

***************************************

It had been a month since I had first spent a night with Clare and Elise. Since then, I had spent more nights than not at their apartment and all my weekends there. While some nights we would just have dinner and cuddle on the couch watching trash movies, most were spent in the bedroom. The sex still had that amazing spark that had drawn me in and the dynamic of letting them be in total control made me wet just thinking about it. I had never thought that being a friend with benefits to women is what I wanted in life but now I hoped this would never end.

There had been some downsides to my new relationship with the girls, mostly at work. I had not planned to spend the night my first few times at their house and packed no clothes for the next day at work. Clare had insisted I borrow some of hers and overnight I went from my old conservative way of dressing at work to something much more daring. Blouses and tight skirt pants clung to my figure somedays and dresses that had cuts almost too low adorned me others. The male employees at our office did not seem to mind but I did notice some glares from the female coworkers. This plus Clare's lack of tact when flirting did little to help defuse the situation.

Walking into work today I could have cared less about all the problems my new life was causing. My minded raced back to being woken up with a commanding kiss from Elise and I could feel the blood rush to my face. I clocked in and made my way to my desk to try and avoid anyone noticing. As my computer started to get going, a pair of arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. A kiss was planted on my cheek and Clare's voice whispered in my ear. "I saw that blush. It was so cute." She said teasing me.

"Shh Clare. Not at work." I whispered back knowing my blush was deepening.

"Ok but it's the weekend and I think this one is going to be the best one yet." She planted another kiss on my cheek before I watched her walk to her desk. She had worn a tight skirt today that showed off all her curves and I could not stop myself from drooling over her. That was until out of the corner my eye I noticed another coworker. She was an older lady, Susan Mallard. She was a few paygrades higher than me but not management. She was sitting at her own desk, glaring daggers at me. I shrunk at her look and returned my attention to my own desk.

The next few hours went by slow for me and were rather uneventful. I focused myself into work and despite a few comments here and there, the office was mostly void of talking. That changed as lunch time rolled around and everyone converged into their own little office groups. Of course, Clare came bounding over to me with a huge grin that was too infectious not to smile back at. "Would you like to have lunch together." I asked knowing her answer. A month ago, I would have been too shy to even joke like that but now I was feeling more confident than ever before.

"Duh." Clare responded, sticking her tongue out at me. "Let's go to the place that you showed me that does those amazing sandwiches."

Before I could respond to her, I noticed the Susan coming at the both of us with some malice. Clare couldn't see her with her back turned but I could see the anger in the women's eyes. When she reached us, I tried to say hi, but she spoke before I could even get the first sound out.

"You do know that Clare is married, don't you? I'm sure you do since you have been flirting with her for the last month. It's sickening that you flaunt how much of a home wrecker you are in front of everyone."

I was too stunned to speak. All my new confidence faded as every eye in the office turned to judge me. Everyone's eyes besides Clare's. She turned on her heels and looked at Susan with fire in her eyes. In the last month I had seen Clare happy, mischievous, and even sad but not mad like this. It was terrifying.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to attack her like that." She said anger filling her words.

Susan was not to be scared off easily. "Like you have anything to say you are just as bad as her. I'm tempted to call your husband myself and let him know what a little cheat you are."

"Firstly, it's my wife you old bigot, get that right. Everyone in this office knows that but you just can't seem to understand it. Second Alicia is both mine and my wife's girlfriend, so I think she does know."

I was reeling. Clare had just told the entire office about my relationship with her and Elise. Also, she had said I was their girlfriend. We had never talked about titles or making this official. How did I feel about her saying that? As my mind processed all this information, Susan carried on confident she still had a chance in this fight.

"Sure, she does. That is what a cheater like you would say."

Clare did not respond but instead reached into her purse and pulled out her phone. She pressed a few buttons and soon the sound of a phone ringing filled the office. After a moment Elise's beautiful melodic voice took its place. "Hey love what's up. I am at work so I can't really talk."

"Sorry wife for bothering you but had a quick question. My coworker here does not believe that we both are dating Alicia. She is accusing her of being a homewrecker and me of being a cheat."

Elise must have realized that she was on speaker as she addressed Susan with a cold anger in her voice that was even scarier than Clare's hot rage. "Well, if that coworker can hear me right now, I would say this. You are the love of my life, but people can love more than one person. Alicia has been one of the best things to happen to us and we are both happily dating her."

Now I had no solid ground to stand on. Did she say she loved me? Was I really that important to them? I had not thought too hard about my feelings the past month but just enjoyed the ride. Was I so blind to not see how they felt about me? I needed time to think and process all this, but this fight was giving me no time. I felt my arms start to shake and my breaths became more rapid.

Clare picked up on this too but was not done yet. "Love you dear, we will see you tonight." Before Elise could respond Clare hung up the phone and stared down the women. She then turned her attention to her middle-aged boss, James Clarkson, who had been watching the whole thing with the rest of the office.

"Sir would you be alright if me and Alicia had the rest of the day off to recover from this slander on our character? Alicia is not the best at handling this situation and I fear she may be about to have a panic attack.

He looked at me to see what Clare said was true and his eyes turned sympathetic. Even Susan's eyes softened at my state, but she still had a look of smugness plastered on her face despite losing the fight. "Yea. It's a slow day anyway." He said breaking a small silence that had formed. "Susan can you come into my office for a minute." Clare did not give me a chance to see her reaction. As soon as he dismissed us, she was dragging me to the door.

Once we reached the car, she guided me to the passenger seat. Sitting down, she pulled me into a big embrace and held me tight. "It's all right Alicia." She said in a soothing tone so different from her voice just moments ago. "Take deep breaths and relax. Just relax."

After a few minutes I started to calm down and Clare let me go. She planted a kiss on my check before closing my door. She ran to her side and turned the key. Soon we were on the familiar route back to her place, but with silence filling the air. I wanted it to stay silent to let my mind process the last few minutes, but I had to ask something.

"Do you really see me as your girlfriend?" I asked softly not sure on how I felt with either answer.

Clare did not speak at first but then sighed. "Me and Elise planned to sit down with you tonight to discuss that and about the relationship. I guess yeah... or at least was hoping you would be."

"I wish you hadn't told the whole office about us like that."

"I am sorry about that, but I couldn't let her slander you like that. You have made mine and Elise's lives so much happier. I could not let her plant a seed of doubt that you had made them worse in your head."

"You make me happy too but..."

Clare stopped for a red light and looked at me. "Do you want me to take you home and forget about this weekend. If you need time.... We'll understand."

I thought about it for a moment. I did need time to think about this but not right now. I wanted to be with her and Elise. With them I felt happy, cared for, and maybe loved. "No, I want to still be with you two."

Clare gave me mischievous grin as she spoke. "Still wanting some fun, I see."

I laughed at her response and the feeling of it just made me feel better, lighter even. "That is not what I meant Clare."

"But you wouldn't say no though?"

"Who would." I replied giggling. Clare joined in on the laughter and the dark mood in the air finally cleared. We didn't talk much more on the way back to her apartment, but every red-light Clare would give my hand a little squeeze. Before long we were walking in the front door of the now so familiar apartment.

"Go sit on the couch while I get us something to drink." She told me.

I did not argue and made my way to their incredibly soft couch and let myself sink into it. Clare took a few minutes but soon joined me in the living room, carrying a bottle of water in one hand and her phone in the other. I thought she would hand me the water but instead she placed both on the coffee table. I was confused and caught off guard when she pounced on me tackling me onto the couch.

I could only squeal and giggle at her attack. I put up little defense and she soon had me pinned underneath her. She stared down at me with a huge grin as her hands held my arms above my head. I could feel my body reacting to the situation and while it was not unwanted, I still felt embarrassed.

"With Elise not here, I guess I'm in charge." Clare said with a confidence that made it sound like a fact and not a question.

Did she notice how turned on I was becoming, or did she just know me that well? I was not to be defeated so easily though. "I guess so mistress." I said teasing her back.

She didn't respond but leaned in for a passionate kiss our tongues dancing as she kept me pinned, I squirmed slightly but did not want to escape her grasp. I had truly found my love of being controlled and dominated by the two of them.

Clare's hands started to room my body and I felt her start to undo the buttons of my blouse. I felt a cool air against my exposed skin and my nipples hardened even more. She had convinced me to buy a bra with a front clasp a week ago and now I knew why. With a quick maneuver my breasts were exposed and her hands on them. She moved slowly and calculating never breaking the kiss as she teased and toyed with my nipples. If I were to guess she was enjoying the feeling of me moaning into her mouth.

She finally pulled away and sat up with a huge smile. "So, as your mistress I can do anything I want to you right?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"Yes mistress." I answered trying to sound more seductive than horny and failing miserably, "My body is yours."

"That is a very tempting proposal pet but sadly I got orders from both of our mistress. No orgasms for either of us."

I groaned loudly and squirmed in frustration. "Why did you tease me and start to undress me then?"

"For my own amusement." She replied letting her natural grin spread across her face. I groaned even louder and tried to hide my red face but was unable to with Clare sitting on top of me. I could only hope that Elise would be home soon.


AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers