All Comments on 'Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 06'

by wantyou

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

Keep up the excellent work and ignore the previous review by someone who doesn't enjoy good erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This story is great it shows exactly how a woman

can fall deeper and deeper into a affair with another man and make her husabnd become more and more of a cuck. If you like cuck stories read this one it really shows how the bull changes her.

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years agoAuthor
Different strokes for different folks but if you

enjoy cuckold this story is hot, HOT HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!! And for those who don't like it STOP FUCKING READING THEM. This is chapter 6 for Christ skes. YOu knew going in that it was a cuck story and yet.............you are so fucking dumb yo read it. The world would be better off w/o assholes like you in it, and the gene pool would be a lot clearer too!

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years agoAuthor
RHEN STOP FUCKING READING IT

That's all I'm saying why read 6 fucking chapters if you don't like it. Now go jerk off.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
There should be a rule here. If you don't read the

damn story you shouldn't be allowed to comment. Only a rude ass would do that Oh we have one below. People like the ass below are the reasons why a lot of writters donn't write for thios site any more. Some real asswipes on here now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wantyou, don't you get discouraged now!

Man, you're telling it like it is. All of it. You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was surprised that Tyrome tell Alice to have Matthew clean and suck Tyrmoe's

cock after they had SEX as most cuckolds do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hubby wrote back

Please live a miserable life - I won't be back. You can pay for the divorce. BTW - I took all the money.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Author thought this POS was hot. I think he is delusional as well as brain damaged if he believes this is erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous