All Comments on 'Dish Best Served Cold'

by murphysd2004

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad but too short...

Ending is too abrupt. I mean I wanted to know did he got the job back or what happened to Ellen after she peed. Not much of a revenge. And your title should read as 'Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Any 2nd part to see what else gonna happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a waste of time

and the next day the police come to his door and he spends the next few years in the hoosegow, and the corp is happy they got rid of him.

stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tired of perverts

Is anyone else getting tired of the perverts who seem to have taken over literotica recently? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sick

I support freedom of speech,and the right to write and publish almost anything,But there is such a thing as too much.I know authors tell us "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT,DONT READ IT"but that is just a coverup.This piece of slime is by a very sick author.This story would have best not been served at all.

murphysd2004murphysd2004over 17 years agoAuthor
Re: Very Sick Comment

I'm sorry you did not like what I wrote. While you may think it sick and perverted, and as one other comment notes that the perverts have taken over, this is a quintessentially free speech site. It is a site for writers to test the boundaries of their imaginations. If you find it all so objectionable, why do you read the stories? Shall we so cleanse the stories until they are palatable to only the most sqeamish and sensitive among us?

Obviously, not all of us can like all the stories in every subject area. There are some I find distasteful. However, an anonymous insult is not productive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
For what it's worth

Murph:

Yes, it's your right to express yourself through your stories as you wish. Don't deny that previous commenter his right to freedom of expression as well.

I'm not a 'non-concentual/reluctance' fan, so ordinarily I wouldn't have read your story. But reading your comment spurred me to do so. Not being a fan of this genre, I can't truly measure how it stands up to other similar stories. As for your story, my most polite comment would be that it is warped! I can't help but wonder about someone who would find this remotely erotic. If this is the kind of thing that gets you off, then better here than in the real world...this IS something you just imagined, right?

As to this site being the vehicle through one would test the boundaries of one's imagination... yeah, right. For the most part it seems to be an outlet for some to express their bizarre and perverted fantasies. Too often these folks simply write to accumulate comments and not to entertain the reader. Too often they knowingly pit Black against White; wimp versus caveman; and, unfortunately, thoughtless opposing thoughtful. They know their target audiences and pursue them with a vengeance. The hell with quality; screw grammar. All that matters is how many 'hits' and comments the story prompted. If "distasteful" were the worst of them, it wouldn't be so bad nor sad. But for too many submitters, "distasteful" represents their starting point. Murph, for me, your story belongs in that crowd.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Some problems with the premise of the story

Average writing that was marred by a number of grammatical and typographical errors.

The characters were modestly described but the author did a fair job of telling us who they are. It'd been better to show us but the descriptions were adequate. Ellen is ambitious, willing to take shortcuts to get what she wants and has no problem bending or breaking the rules. The narrator is apparently the same kind of person. Neither is particularly sympathetic nor admirable. In the end, do we really care what happens to them? I didn't.

There's no plot to speak of as the tale is a vignette of the narrator's revenge for Ellen getting the job. There's no impact character to create conflict. Other than wondering how Ellen got the vibrator out of her pussy and out of her bounds, I couldn't see any conflict in the story at all.

There were several aspects of the tale that bothered me as they did other commentators. First and foremost, the criminal justice system takes a dim view of assault, harrassment and deliberate infliction of bodily harm. I don't know how the narrator thought he'd escape the law. I'd be interested to know what the main character told the cops when they showed up the next day with a warrant for his arrest.

I also couldn't figure out why the ad agency would fire the person who didn't get promoted. Were they downsizing or something? Evidently not since it wasn't mentioned in the story. It would seem to me that the company would wish to retain the services of the person who "lost" but what do I know of the advertising world (except for the stupid commercials they make for television ;).

The narrator claims that "I kept copious records of both our billings." How did he get access to Ellen's billing records unless he had a friend in the accounting department? If he had such a friend, then how did he not know Ellen was cooking the books for the bosses? And how did she manage that, by the way? As you might guess, I had more than a few problems with some of the basic construction in the story.

Excellent fiction this is not. Here's a 25 and I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

I got all the way to the end of this, only to find my first instincts were correct. To the extent that writers expose what is in their souls through their writing, the individual who concocted this obviously needs to get to a psychologist as quickly as he can. This isn’t erotic. It’s nauseating insanity. When I see the writer doesn’t like people giving him unfavorable comments, I’m amused. He thinks he has the right to pollute the website with this trash, but people don’t have the right to express counter opinions, eh?

On top of that, the writer badly needs to go back to elementary school level grammar and punctuation text books and study them before he tries to write his next “story.” Then he needs to take some classes in writing--about six years of classes ought to take care of the rudiments.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Well,

I do believe the man has given himself a prison sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Each to their own

While this story didn't do much for me, after reading a few of the comments I must reply. Certain people get aroused by certain things, that's the beauty of erotica. If this story sickens someone, then take it as a lesson well learned and don't read other submissions by this author... and stop posting negative feedback that has no influence or suggestions for the writer. This is not a blog to rant on. Adios

SheerhoseSheerhosealmost 16 years ago
Nice!

Since so many people have taken swings at you with a bat, I would like to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. I am not usually one for bondage type stories but happened upon yours and enjoyed it very much. Would love to read a part two.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 15 years ago
Love Non-consensual Sex and Nylons

I loved your story; I like well written stories about non-consensual sex.

I have always been a fan of stocking and pantyhose stories; I too have a raging nylons fetish and a penchant for the older woman/younger man scenario (although my current fetish is transvestism).

You might like my stories too; I write a lot of nylon fetish stories beside my transvestite fare.

Drop me a line and let me know what you think

xxx

Michele

michelenylons@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not horrible

I agree, there is not much of a revenge element. The story did end too abruptly. You really could have added some more details and added to the story in such a way that the reader would have felt more fulfilled. Might have been good to see what happened afterwards. She enjoyed it too much, needed to be humiliated more and add some more frustration for her. Good effort though.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I was expecting more. What was cold about this? It was just wet.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

He's going to be a rested and convicted for kidnapping and sexual assault.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Moronic story

Complete waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermurphysd2004@murphysd2004
71 yo San Diego professional. Wide range of vanilla interests. Non-vanilla interests in pantyhose bondage, girdles, heels play for women. Open to new ideas, and intelligent discussion.